PDA

View Full Version : Derro# Hits Beta

Oniferous
2009-06-13, 10:18 AM
Awhile back I asked if anyone here would be willing to beta test my program for me, and I got quite an enthusiastic response.

I'd like to thank you in advance for agreeing to test out my new program, Derro# (Derro Sharp), a character record program for Dungeons and Dragon 3.5 This program started on December 12th, 2008, 6 months ago, which I slowly worked on over the course of just under 200 hours to bring it to it's current point.

The goal of Derro# is to provide you with a free, easy to use, yet robust tool to help you track your character in D&D.

Please find and download Derro# at www.derrocreations.org. While you are there, please sign up for the Derro# forums so that you will be
able to post bugs, submit feature requests, and share your builds with
the rest of us!

When in Derro#, you can find basic instructions for it's use under Help > Basics.

As this is an open beta, please feel free to share this program with your friends, family, your neighbor's dog, anyone with a computer! Make sure they sign up on the forum too....I want to make sure everyone has a chance to request additional features or point out bugs. This program will not get better without your help.

Thanks again for helping me with the program. I look forward to many many posts from all of you.

See you in the forum!

Rowsen
2009-06-15, 01:53 AM
Awhile back I asked if anyone here would be willing to beta test my program for me, and I got quite an enthusiastic response.

I'd like to thank you in advance for agreeing to test out my new program, Derro# (Derro Sharp), a character record program for Dungeons and Dragon 3.5 This program started on December 12th, 2008, 6 months ago, which I slowly worked on over the course of just under 200 hours to bring it to it's current point.

The goal of Derro# is to provide you with a free, easy to use, yet robust tool to help you track your character in D&D.

Please find and download Derro# at www.derrocreations.org. While you are there, please sign up for the Derro# forums so that you will be
able to post bugs, submit feature requests, and share your builds with
the rest of us!

When in Derro#, you can find basic instructions for it's use under Help > Basics.

As this is an open beta, please feel free to share this program with your friends, family, your neighbor's dog, anyone with a computer! Make sure they sign up on the forum too....I want to make sure everyone has a chance to request additional features or point out bugs. This program will not get better without your help.

Thanks again for helping me with the program. I look forward to many many posts from all of you.

See you in the forum!

I'll give it a go. Helping is fun

reorith
2009-06-15, 01:57 AM
i'd love to assist you in beta testing this awesome sounding program, but unfortunately, i do not have a computer :/
no, i lied. i'm in.

Zeb The Troll
2009-06-15, 04:56 AM
Any chance you'll be making a version usable for 4E?