PDA

View Full Version : Xykon's Known There Was No Spoon, And SoD Spoilers

Alex Warlorn
2009-06-13, 11:48 AM
Xykon has known, IMHO, from near the beginning, or at least since Redcloak -tried- to lie to him, that Redcloak was just stalling for time. He wouldn't have said "vacation's over" if he didn't know they didn't NEED to stay in Azure City to glean information on the defenses of the next gate. He was willing to let it slide as long as he could keep himself amused. No more.

SoD Spoilers:
Oh, and Redcloak's reminder? Xykon is a sadist who knows how to play others, he WANTS Redcloak to look in a mirror and see Right-Eye as double torture.

FujinAkari
2009-06-13, 12:25 PM
please actually Spoiler that X_x

Jural
2009-06-13, 01:39 PM
SoD Spoilers:
Oh, and Redcloak's reminder? Xykon is a sadist who knows how to play others, he WANTS Redcloak to look in a mirror and see Red-Eye as double torture.

Wait a minute... What if Red eye was actually a future version of Redcloak who travelled back in time and got amnesia... The evidence is all there, it makes sense in the plot, and is interesting! Oh my bad, it's none of those things:smallwink:

Kish
2009-06-13, 01:41 PM
Who is Red-Eye?

(Before someone starts to tell me about Redcloak's brother: Reread the question.)

Allan Surgite
2009-06-13, 01:43 PM
Furthermore, Redcloak was using the idea that O-Chul might have known something to get Xykon to stay. Now that O-Chul has fled the scene, there is no longer a reason to stay anywhere near Azure City.

Black_Light83
2009-06-13, 01:44 PM
Who is Red-Eye?

(Before someone starts to tell me about Redcloak's brother: Reread the question.)

it's what happens when someone who doesn't know how to use spoilers gets redcloak and redcloak's brother confused. :smallwink:

NerfTW
2009-06-13, 01:48 PM
Wait a minute... What if Red eye was actually a future version of Redcloak who travelled back in time and got amnesia... The evidence is all there, it makes sense in the plot, and is interesting! Oh my bad, it's none of those things:smallwink:

I'll say, considering we see Right eye from 5 years old or so onward.

Black_Light83
2009-06-13, 01:50 PM

Wrong eye :smallfrown:

shadzar
2009-06-13, 07:19 PM
Who is Red-Eye?

No, Who's on first.

Red-eye is a delicious gravy made using pork drippings and coffee. The rest of the recipe you will have to look up for yourself. :smallwink:

Of course Xykon is making him keep the lost eye. Also nice to see MitD is going to be put to work....doing what we don't know yet, but will RC be in charge of him? That would just seem the thing Xykon to do know so RC gets pissed off, and MitD eats him...maybe.

[TS] Shadow
2009-06-13, 08:10 PM
Who is Red-Eye?

Come on, give the guy a break. We all have typos every once in a while.

FoE
2009-06-13, 08:14 PM
Who is Red-Eye?

A thriller about a terrorism plot that stars Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy. While it isn't the greatest movie, it's hardly a torture to watch, unlike what the OP thinks.

Nimrod's Son
2009-06-14, 01:13 AM
http://donskiff.com/images/redeye9a.jpg
/
My ears are burning...

Kish
2009-06-14, 01:23 AM
Shadow;6284590']Come on, give the guy a break. We all have typos every once in a while.

If just one person had said "Red-Eye," I wouldn't have commented on it. Probably. Unless I thought it was funny. But when Jural said "Red Eye" too, I figured I should ask about this character before he escaped the board.

Lamech
2009-06-14, 02:08 AM
"Red Eye" is Redcloak's new name. Duh.

[TS] Shadow
2009-06-14, 07:35 AM
If just one person had said "Red-Eye," I wouldn't have commented on it. Probably. Unless I thought it was funny. But when Jural said "Red Eye" too, I figured I should ask about this character before he escaped the board.

I wasn't just commenting about you; I just don't have the patience to quote everyone in the thread.

So everyone: LEAVE BRITNEY THE OP ALONE!

Kornaki
2009-06-14, 08:03 AM
Of course Xykon is making him keep the lost eye. Also nice to see MitD is going to be put to work....doing what we don't know yet, but will RC be in charge of him? That would just seem the thing Xykon to do know so RC gets pissed off, and MitD eats him...maybe.

MitD is going to get confused and think redcloak is still wearing Xykon's soul thingy. I'm not sure how, but hilarity will ensue

Simanos
2009-06-14, 12:49 PM
Yeah, it never is, is it? They say it will be, but it's not.
/Sheldon