PDA

View Full Version : Eerie warehouse (TOWN PLOT).

Durp
2009-06-16, 04:42 PM
It's a dark warehouse with huge stacks of boxes, and several catwalks. Some clattering and giggling can be heard.

stopwatch
2009-06-16, 04:53 PM
((Well, I'm having a quick deadtime, because nothing seems to be happening at the moment and I need dinner so BRB.))
((I'm back and where's Chas?))

Durp
2009-06-16, 05:24 PM
Random comp f*ck up. Unfortunately, he's kind of important, so we vill have to vait for him.
(( Quick deadtime. 15 minutes at the max. ))

stopwatch
2009-06-16, 05:44 PM
I also need patience apparently. I say this because I need to post in order not to lose my mind. I blame nobody for this taking so long, but I still really wish it wouldn't happen.

Durp
2009-06-16, 05:45 PM
Yeah... Now I feel bad for saying that the deadtime might be a bit less temporary than I had hoped...

stopwatch
2009-06-16, 05:55 PM
You mean you're going again soon?
Dang it.
EDIT: Well, I'm not that important to this plot and I said it might be a while until he gets there, so I'll deadtime and check a bit later.
ANOTHER EDIT: you're done done aren't you. Ok, but if possible please wait for me to continue this.:smallbiggrin:
deadtime.

Chas the mage
2009-06-16, 09:22 PM
One of richards paladins shows up at the entrance to the warehouse, wearing 6 foot tall mecha-armor. Similar to richard, but scaled down in size and power. He has a flaming claymore, a tower sheild, and white angel wings. and the mecha armor has guns on it.

((@V this is a plot thread... so I don't really think it [the ooc post thing] matters.))

Mee
2009-06-16, 09:24 PM
Random comp f*ck up. Unfortunately, he's kind of important, so we vill have to vait for him.
(( Quick deadtime. 15 minutes at the max. ))

((For you too: Please tone down the language. I know of 12 year olds surfing these boards.
And the town.
Please?
The rules say that some swearing is somewhat allowed. But don't overdo it. Or I'll report it and let the mods sort it out.))
Yes, a solid OoC post. Which I apologize for.

Chas the mage
2009-06-16, 10:36 PM
several contingents of richards soldiers surround the warehouse, armed with gas grenades, all loaded with kolokol-1 or fear toxin...

Durp
2009-06-17, 09:46 AM
No sign of anyone in there besides some giggling and clattering.

(( Oh, and Mee, it's not like twelve year olds don't use that kind of language gratuitously. I should know, I am one... ))

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 04:48 PM
Nitsuj arrives at the warehouse entrance and sees the soldiers. He doesn't know who they are and random people at an old place like this is rather suspitious, so he tries to sneak around and find another way in.
((Sorry for the misreading Chas.))

Durp
2009-06-17, 05:30 PM
Now if Chas gets his butt on, we're good.

A rock with paper on it is thrown at the paladin's feet.
Bring me that oaf Richard or you die a horrible agonizing death.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 06:10 PM
((Is the giggling a childish giggling, the way a villain might sound if he giggles, or something else? I'm guessing the childish one, but I just want to be sure.))
((I leave thinking nothing will happen and instead I may have missed my chance to continue the plot for the day. Oh well.))
((I'm still here BTW.))

Durp
2009-06-17, 06:57 PM
Kinda childish, kinda... something else.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:02 PM
Ahh, alright, BTW, Nitsuj thinks Richard and Chris are fighting here.

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:03 PM
Alright then. So. How 'bout them Knicks?

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:06 PM
... Huh???

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:07 PM
Nothing. Let's take this to the Ooc thread before people yell at us...

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 07:19 PM
Richard walks in
Why do you desire to see me?

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:24 PM
(( OH thank god. ))
See you? Oh, how silly.
He is suddenly on a cat walk, leaning over it.
I wanted you in here so I could kill you. I thought that was rather obvious.
He shoots a large metal storage container off of a pulley above the door, Richard, and Nitsuj. If Richard tries to smash a wall, he will find them strangely indestructable. Cue admiral akbar.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 07:25 PM
Richard dodges.
And I'm the bad guy? can't we just settle this like gentlemen.

OOC:

Richard walks in
Why do you desire to see me?

emphasized for your convenience.

Now, I don't mean to be a hypocrit, but could we move this a bit faster?

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:26 PM
((So Nitsuj is stuck outside and Richard and Chris are in?))

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:30 PM
No, the plot teleported Nitsuj in. He's in.
Oh, you. You're not the bad guy. It seems quite clear that i am.
His voice is a bit higher than usual.
Of course, that's me. Not the person I cloned myself from. I'm the last lifestealer, you see.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:32 PM
Well, I guess Nitsuj dodged. Sorry, first fight and first plot.
He readies himself for the next attack.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 07:32 PM
Richard yells to his soldiers outside
YOU HAVE PREMISSION TO USE LETHAL FORCE!
The mini-gun, once again, comes out of ricards mecha-armor, and he then opens fire on the chris clone.

((dammit! I gotta go for like 20-25 minutes for dinner.))

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:35 PM
Hey, I'm not done monologuing!
He attempts to jam the minigun by throwing a guard rail section ripped out of the catwalk into it. The door is still blocked and there are no windows. He then looks at Nitsuj as he dodges a few bullets.
Oooh, the new kid. Fun.

(( Bugger. I'll wait, and defend my comp from my brother bravely. Feel free to post, Stoppy. ))

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:35 PM
Nitsuj tries to talk to Richard Call me a whimp if you want, but is there no way to stop him without killing him?
((Hey, I posted. :smallbiggrin: I'll try to be patient.))

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 07:41 PM
((yay! back!))

Its a jean stealer, a clone... hes not Chris.
he says, as he moves the arm with the mini-gun attached from falling thing.

A rocket launcher folds out of his shoulder, and the mini-gun retracts back into the armor.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:45 PM
Yeah but that girl was a clone too, and that seemed to make no diffence to you. He doesn't know that she's alive, kind of.

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:47 PM
Come on, five minutes. I just wanna-
He sighs, then talks over the rocket launcher.
I'm the last one of several clones my base's father created in case I died. The whole thing about my base creating it is hooey. Anyway, I killed Vocusta over something my base would have dismissed and forgiven, which was a bit of an exposure for me, but... I knew that Vocusta would come back, more powerful than ever, and that she wasn't a clone, and I knew people like you would want revenge as well. That's why when my base comes home in a few minutes, he's going to die, because people like you will kill him. And after I dispose of you, I will come, say that he was the lifestealer, aand truly assume the life of Christopher Andrew Wogal. Insert evil laugh.
He says all of this over rocket launcher blasts.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 07:50 PM
That is why Mr. Nitsuj!
He points his plasma slimer at chris and begins to slime the place, aiming in clone chris's general direction.
This is an assassin evil clone, and the Vocusta clone didn't even know. she was innocent.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 07:55 PM
Nitsuj stays ready for defense. He mostly gets it now.

Durp
2009-06-17, 07:57 PM
He dodges, then goes on the offensive. He draws his death ray, firing rapid bursts at Nitsuj and Richard. Mainly Richard. He's really nimble. a lot more than the original.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 08:00 PM
Richard is hit by one. It leaves a real large scorch on his armor. he uses his angel wings to fly up.
He pulls out a grenade... filled with kolokol-1, a knock out poison. he begins to litter the warehouse with grenades.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:00 PM
Nitsuj somehow moves completely out of range seeming to go at an abnormal speed.
((I'll explain in my next post as it will take a while, or you can read his character sheet.))

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:02 PM
(( I vill do zat. ))
It coughs a few times, slowing, then smacks its goggles, and they widen out into a gas mask. He fires again at Richard, then chases after Nitsuj after turning its mechanical arm into a chainsword. It swings wildly.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 08:05 PM
Richard flies nimbly out of the way.
Richard's mini-gun folds out again, and begins to fire 36-guage shot gun rounds. the buckshot bounces off the walls scince they are indestrucable...

edit:
Richard begins to use his radio, talking to his troops giving explanation to the clone thing...

((uuhhh... can I assume he dodges the rounds?))

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:09 PM
The signal is blocked by the warehouse.
That'd just spoil the fun!

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:11 PM
((Nitsuj in general can control time, obviously a power this awesome needs limits and/or a price, this has both, the limits are that he can only make time go faster slower or not at all for him, during this time his movement speed seems to change accordingly, the price is that he gets tired after too long a use, too many consecutive uses, ect. Keep in mind he's constantly using this at the moment so he isn't caught off guard. So he'll probably tire out soon enough. If you think I need to fix this somehow, I'm opened to suggestions.))
Nitsuj tries to climb the boxes by jumping to avoid the swords swinging range.

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:13 PM
(( Seems okay. ))
A few bullets bounce off the armored labcoat, and he yelps in pain. A rib or so is broken. He swears and wheels on Richard, turning up the power on the death ray and firing several times. At the moment, these beams could take out a S.P.I.R.E hovertank.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 08:15 PM
He dodges the beams but in doing so manages to 'dodge' his foot into the beam. Retard. He roars loudly, and begins to unleash a can of whoop-ass. He begins to shower him with 32-gage rounds, rockets, and plasma.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:16 PM
Nitsuj tries to push a box to fall on Chris.
((Dang it.))

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:20 PM
(( Dang what? ))
It screams as plasma sears flesh off of some of it, and is almost blown apart by a rocket. It snarls and grabs the metal box with its mechanical arm, shielding itself with it.
You're all gonna die, and I'll laugh and roastyouandeatyouandyou'llallburnlikemybaseandlike mybase'sdadandeveryonewillburnanddie!
It's speaking in run ons. It fires through the crate at both of them. Its whoopass is almost that of Richard's. Almost.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 08:21 PM
It hits richard. He falls to the ground, and smacks into the floor with a loud clank. all his weapons are extended and unfolded. he is motionless, no breathing.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:23 PM
((I was just cursing my late post.))
Nitsuj dodges, jumps and tries to land next to Chris. He's obviously expecting an attack at any moment.

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:26 PM
It drops the crate and screams, then turns toward Nitsuj as he lands. It swings wildly and ferally at Nitsuj, incredibly unfocused. It's badly wounded, and a good hit should get it, in the right place. (Whole left half of torso seared horribly)

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 08:27 PM
Richard then mechanically sits up, and begins to shower bullets in its direction
EAT HOT LEAD, BASTARD!

((dammit. gotta deadtime))

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:30 PM
Although Nitsuj is doing a good job at avoiding Chris's swings he can't get a hit in. He tries something else. SO YOU KILLED THE REAL CHRIS? He says loudly to make sure he's heard.
((Again, the post is late.))

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:34 PM
No, that's what I'm going to-
He is then hit by Richard. Once. Again. again. Again. It is shredded into bits by the bullets, an odd yellow substance spurting out. After the firing is done, it falls to the ground.
This is what I get for living...
The image of Chris vanishes, it is now a blank clone with grey skin and no facial features. On it is printed:
LS/A 0001A

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:37 PM
Nitsuj allows himself to rest with the battle over. He collapses on the ground.
How are you feeling? He asks Rich.

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:44 PM
Since Chas deadtimed, only Nitsuj remains. The door is still blocked.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:48 PM
((Crud, darn broken arm. If I didn't know better I'd say this was planned.))
Nitsuj realizes that Rich deadtimed. He then realizes that the door is blocked.
((How heavy is the object blocking the door, or how heavy does it look?))

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:49 PM
It's a giant freight crate. IT looks like it weighs a ton. Literally. The side is open.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 08:54 PM
Nitsuj looks to see what's in the crate.
((You mean the side of the crate is open right?))

Durp
2009-06-17, 08:55 PM
Yes. There's nothing there, except an outline of a white paint door. If he listens really closely he can hear a death ray warming up on the other side.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 08:58 PM
Richard slowly gets up
death ray hurts like a bitch, man!

edit: the outside of the warehouse is crawling with richards soldiers.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 09:00 PM
Crud!!! Due to pure agrenilen Nitsuj is able to move any from the beam and hide behind many boxes, making it difficult for the guy to find Nitsuj... Hopefully.

Durp
2009-06-17, 09:01 PM
The crate is torn in half and Chris rushes in, followed by Redna, Vocusta, and (probably) automatic bullets.
Is everybody okay?!
He sees Richard.
Oh, crap, you're torn up pretty bad. Need help?

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 09:03 PM
Oh, I thought that guy got up. Ok, I'm good.
Nitsuj says as he comes out and sits to catch his breath.

Beans
2009-06-17, 09:04 PM
Vocusta goes straight to the corpse of the lifestealer.
She stands over it, staring contemplatively.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 09:08 PM
Richard props himself up on the wall. His wings are tattered, he is missing one foot, and the chest of his armor has a huge scorch in it. He is in a pile of shot gun bullet casings.
richard takes off his helmet. He is sweaty
Never been better, Mr. Wogal, never been better.
he says, smiling at him.

Beans
2009-06-17, 09:09 PM
Vocusta looks down the barrel of her revolver.
She fires repeatedly into the corpse until it is past recognition.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 09:10 PM
Whoa, seriously? Nitsuj says to Richard. Are you sure about that? I'm still shocked you lived.
He then looks at Voc with a somewhat worried glance.

Durp
2009-06-17, 09:12 PM
Chris grins.
If this is your best, your army needs some health care.
He holsters his death ray and offers Richard a mechanical shoulder to lean on temporarily. He glances over at Vocusta, and raises an eyebrow at Nitsuj. They haven't met. The corpse is beyond recognition. Woophee.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 09:13 PM
Umm, Hi. He waves.

Beans
2009-06-17, 09:15 PM
She smiles wryly and holsters her revolver.
Well, that was theraputic beyond belief.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 09:17 PM
Richard grins as well.
The paladin in techno-armor from outside enters, and helps Richard stand.
Then a whole bunch of soldier enter, all with guns pointed at the scene, all yelling somthing along the lines of put your hands up, get on your knees, or the miranda rights, all out of sync. Richard yells
CAN IT, TROOPS!
all the troops make there way out of the building, and return to the base.

Durp
2009-06-17, 09:20 PM
He smiles at Nitsuj and waves, then looks at Richard.
Richard, old boy, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Casablanca music plays out of nowhere as Chris beckons for Vocusta to come along as they walk out. And of course, Redna trudges along, grumbling.

I love that movie.

Chas the mage
2009-06-17, 09:22 PM
Richard, assisted by the paladin, exits with chris.

stopwatch
2009-06-17, 09:22 PM
Nitsuj gets up and follows.

Beans
2009-06-17, 09:28 PM
Vocusta blows an ironic kiss to the post-lifestealer mess, then heads oot.