PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Epic Destiny - Legendary Warrior

Eorran
2009-06-17, 10:25 AM
Disclaimer: I haven't looked at any of the new 4e stuff other than the basic 3 books, so this may be redundant.

After looking over the selection of epic destines in the PHB, I felt a need to expand the options for martial characters, because it's no fun if everyone takes the Demigod option, and Eternal Seeker seems like junk in comparison.

Inspiration liberally ripped off of gathered from Kung Fu Panda.

Now I only need a 30th level attack power called Wushi Finger Hold.

Epic Destiny
Legendary Warrior
“Legends tell of a legendary warrior, whose tales were the stuff of legend…”

Prerequisite: 21st level

Legendary Warrior Features
All Legendary Warriors have the following features:
Legendary Skill (21st level): You can spend an action point to grant a +4 bonus to any skill roll.
Blinded by Pure Awesome (24th level): Choose a daily power. When you use this power, make a secondary attack.
Psychic
Close Burst 5
Target: All enemies in burst
Attack: Primary attack vs. Will
Hit: Targets are blinded until the end of your next turn.
Special: This power is associated with a daily power that you know. You can change which power it is associated with during retraining.
Unerring Strike (30th level): Once a day, you can declare one of your d20 rolls an automatic 20.

Legendary Warrior Power
Needs No Rest Legendary Warrior Utility 26
The true warrior can subsist for days on nothing more than a single drop of dew, and the energy of the universe.
Daily ✦ Healing
Standard Action Personal
Effect: Gain the effects of a short rest on your turn, or gain the effects of a long rest during a short rest. Exception: this power is not renewed by its own use.

So, tell me: does this fit well enough with the other epic destinies? Would you take this? Are you blind from overexposure to pure awesome?

Realms of Chaos
2009-06-17, 10:34 AM
Legendary skill doesn't really make sense for a warrior type, in my opinion.

Yakk
2009-06-17, 10:41 AM
Traditionally, epic destinies have a "the first time you die in a day" or the "first time you are reduced to 0 HP".