PDA

View Full Version : The suicidal warrior [PEACH]

Demons_eye
2009-06-18, 10:29 AM
The Suicidal Warrior

BaB: Good
HD:D10
Saves: All good
Skills: 2+int per level Climb Craft Concentration Hide Listen Move silently Spot Swim.

Pre Req’s
BaB+6
Concentration 8 ranks
Must have had a traumatic experience (love ones dyeing or coming close to death themselves)

The Suicidal Warrior
{table=head]Level|Base Attack<br>Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+2|
+2|Bonus Feat’s,Hard to die

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+3|
+3|Bleed Me

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+3|
+3|Lead the Charge

4th|
+4|
+4|
+4|
+4|Death for you, Right to you

5th|
+5|
+4|
+4|
+4|Last Resort[/table]

The Suicidal Warrior is just that suicidal. After a traumatic incident they will lose the will to live. In battle they are more reckless, willing to take more blows for more attacks, they even charge strait into enemy hordes. They don’t last long and those who do tend to gain a new flare for life after awhile.

Bonus Feat’s At the first level a Suicidal Warrior Gains Endurance and Die hard and when in negative numbers he can take full actions instead of move only

Hard to die The Suicidal Warrior is hard to kill even when his is trying to kill himself he gains an extra -2 per level for his max negative HP

Bleed Me At the 2nd level a Suicidal Warrior can let himself be attack. He can do this to activate Bleed me. When Bleed me is used he takes a penalty up to 2 times his Suicidal Warrior level in con. He then gains a +4 for every HP lose split between Str Dex Attack and Saves.

Lead the Charge When a Suicidal Warrior gets to the 3 level at the start of combat a Suicidal Warrior can lead a charge running strait into a horde of enemies. When leading a charge you must select one opponent (Sp?) you can then move up to 4 times your speed so long as you have 40 between you and your opponent. When leading a charge you gain a 20% miss chance a +1x Suicidal Warrior levels to saves and attack. During this charge you also lose 2x Suicidal Warrior to your AC. You provoke AoO's. Anyone that follows your charge gets the a moral bonus 1/2 of what you had. tho they don't take the minus to AC.

Death for you At the 4th level a Suicidal Warrior gains his total level in a Cope De Grace. He also gains a bonus on all Special attacks for ½ his total level.

Right at you the 4th level a Suicidal Warrior gains an AoO every time he activates Bleed Me this does not count towards his total AoO and he can use a full attack.

Last Resort As his last resort when a Suicidal Warrior is killed he deals damage to all in a 30 area equal to his HP this is doubled if he is bleeding (see above)

When a Suicidal Warrior dies he can not be resurrected except for A miracle or Wish spell and making a caster check equal to 5 times his Suicidal Warrior level

Any ideas? To much? To little? PEACH a lot its just an Idea for now.
Also how do you make tables?

Frog Dragon
2009-06-18, 12:41 PM
Find the table code from a stickied thread, Guide to Homebrewing, in this forum

and about Bleed Me
takes a penalty to what?

Last Resort
what type of damage?

Death for You
gains total class level to what?

Lead the Charge
How is "following the charge" defined. And there must 40 of.... what between the suicide warrior and the chose opponent..?

Demons_eye
2009-06-18, 04:54 PM
Find the table code from a stickied thread, Guide to Homebrewing, in this forum
Thanks I'll look into it

and about Bleed Me
takes a penalty to what?

Bleed Me At the 2nd level a Suicidal Warrior can let himself be attack. He can do this to activate Bleed me. When Bleed me is used he takes a penalty up to 2 times his Suicidal Warrior level in con. He then gains a +4 for every HP lose split between Str Dex Attack and Saves.

The penalty is his con, the penalty is up to two times his level in the SW.

Last Resort
what type of damage?
Untyped

Death for You
gains total class level to what?
He gains his total level to the dc of a Coup de Grace and half that to other special attacks such as bull rush or disarm

Lead the Charge
How is "following the charge" defined. And there must 40 of.... what between the suicide warrior and the chose opponent..?

If anyone charges after you then you have lead a charge and 40 feet between the opponent and you.

Shadow_Elf
2009-06-18, 06:10 PM
I don't pretend to know anything about 3.Xe, but doesn't this PrC need an Hit Die value?

Demons_eye
2009-06-18, 07:05 PM
grrr thanks I know had forgot some thing thanks.

Endalia
2009-06-20, 04:56 PM

This is way too good if I've interpreted it correctly. A 2x SW penalty in con can equal a 10 penalty in con. At level 20 that equals 100 HP. According to this ability you get a +4 bonus for every lost HP... That equals a +400 bonus split between str, dex, attack bonus and saves... That splits evenly equalling a +100 to strength, a +100 to dexterity, a +100 to attack bonus and a +100 to saves... That is brokenly good.