PDA

View Full Version : The "Exams are over" webcomic secret santa!

onasuma
2009-06-18, 05:09 PM
So, my exams have ended. You may feel that this is a time for me to relax to relax, take it easy and feel the stress of the week melt away. Wrong, Im running something stressful!

Basically, this here is a pool of artists who wish to contribute to anothers comic. They will be randomly asigned another persons comic from the list and must draw a guest strip for them. Everyone will therefore draw one and get given one comic (at least in theory). As before, any comics missing will probably be drawn by me...

However, there are rules.

#1: To enter, you must have a comic with at least 10 strips in it (See the c2h5oh thread for more ideas on how many 10 is)

#2: If you dont get a comic in on time, you arent entering one of these ever again, and I will shame you using custard and pie.

#3: At least make the amount of effort you'd put into one of your strips for the one you get given

#4: If your artist fails to deliever, I will do a 3 or so panel strip, to say sorry it didnt work out.

Thats that. Now get signing up:

List:

Onasuma - c2h5oh
The Q - Super smash B-list
Blayze - the cronicles of estra
The randomiser - well, that was unexpected
BRC - Rob and Jack/vox pouli
Rae Artemi - kirby's quest for hats
Haruki kun - Angelic Slayer
mathoshazara - The prestige
hacktor - Shards of Syberis

onasuma
2009-06-21, 02:31 AM
Im going to bump this as it appeared half way down the page and people seem to have missed it.

Mad Mask
2009-06-21, 06:48 AM
How long is the deadline to sign up ?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-21, 07:03 AM
Yay! It's for webcomics again! Last time it was for avatars, and that really sucked! :smallbiggrin:

Anyway, I shall enter Super Smash B-List into the secret santa.

Blayze
2009-06-21, 07:32 AM
This should be fun. :)

I'll enter The Chronicles of Estra.

Emperor Ing
2009-06-21, 07:34 AM
Well That was Unexpected is going on as usual.

Haruki-kun
2009-06-21, 03:13 PM
Before I sign up, would it be possible to tell me the deadline?

Babale
2009-06-21, 04:09 PM
I am at 2 comics, but if the deadline is far enough away, I'll get to 10.

onasuma
2009-06-21, 04:15 PM
Deadline for signing up: two weeks

Deadline for drawing a comic: a month after that.

Babale
2009-06-21, 05:06 PM
I can get 10 comics done by then

BRC
2009-06-21, 05:11 PM
Rob and Jack (or Vox Populi, up to the Santa in question). Hopefully, THIS time my santa will actually do it.

Rae Artemi
2009-06-21, 05:28 PM
Kirby's Quest for Hats is in.

Also what are the rules for the guest comics, besides the put as much work into it as you'd put in your own thing.

onasuma
2009-06-22, 07:44 AM
Rob and Jack (or Vox Populi, up to the Santa in question). Hopefully, THIS time my santa will actually do it.

How many times have a had to draw for you now? Ill fix it so someone cool does yours this time (although... last time I tried that he still didnt draw it for you...)

Kirby's Quest for Hats is in.

Also what are the rules for the guest comics, besides the put as much work into it as you'd put in your own thing.

None. Just make sure its appropriet and doesnt suck.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-22, 08:42 AM
Hey Onasuma, you think you might like to, you know, update the list?

onasuma
2009-06-23, 01:05 PM
Hey Onasuma, you think you might like to, you know, update the list?

Done By gum! Filler!

Haruki-kun
2009-06-23, 01:38 PM
Month and a half from now?

Heh. Sure, count me in.

MethosH
2009-06-23, 02:17 PM
Time enough for me to get back to work :smalltongue:
sign me in with The Prestige

Hacktor
2009-06-29, 11:33 AM
I will enter the "Shards of Syberis" webcomic here :D hope you people treat it with enough love as I did ... and hope to be able to make the recipient laugh as well :D have fun all :D

P.S. could we all get PM's... I see you have a lot of free time... me however. I am holding down a 10hr /day programmer job... please PM us with details :D thank you :D

BRC
2009-06-29, 03:58 PM
Add that my santa can make a guest comic for either Rob and Jack or Vox Populi (Or Both, if they are extra super awesome)

onasuma
2009-06-30, 12:27 PM
@BRC: Or at all this time? That would be almost as awesome.

Hacktor
2009-06-30, 12:58 PM
Could you re: re: re: update the list plz :)

Thank you :D

Mad Mask
2009-07-05, 09:31 PM
Has the sorting been done already ? If not, could you please extend the deadline for signing up to tomorrow ? I so want to join this and I've almost finished my tenth strip.

Please ? :smallfrown:

:smallsmile:

EDIT: If the sorting's already done, could I help you making comics for people who won't get their secret santa strip ? A complete, more-than-4-panels comic ?

onasuma
2009-07-06, 04:37 AM
Has the sorting been done already ? If not, could you please extend the deadline for signing up to tomorrow ? I so want to join this and I've almost finished my tenth strip.

Please ? :smallfrown:

:smallsmile:

EDIT: If the sorting's already done, could I help you making comics for people who won't get their secret santa strip ? A complete, more-than-4-panels comic ?

My nets so bad at the moment, I cant send out the pm's for a few days still. Maybe wednesday.

So yeah, Ill wait, but just for you (not due to the above reason at all...)

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-06, 06:57 AM
Is it too late to sign up?

If not, I'd like to enter The Neutrals. 16 comics is more than 10...right? (I'm not so good at math.):smalltongue:

I think I'm too late, though...:smallfrown:

Blayze
2009-07-06, 05:08 PM
Oh, I'm stoked about this -- it's not every day a self-professed bastion of mediocrity gets a promise of a guest comic. :)

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2009-07-06, 06:02 PM
I'll sign up if there's still a place available for me :smallwink:.

Mad Mask
2009-07-07, 08:33 PM
Finally, I sign up with Planum Commedia. :smallsmile:

Whew, right in time before Wednesday !

onasuma
2009-07-08, 01:25 AM
Actually, that was 2 hours 33 minuets into wednesday, but I guess Ill let that slide...

onasuma
2009-07-10, 08:47 AM
Sorry, Im running late guys. Ill get the lists sent out this weekend.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-10, 08:59 AM
Sorry, Im running late guys. Ill get the lists sent out this weekend.

Good to know. I eagerly await who I have to make a guest comic for.

Hacktor
2009-07-10, 09:10 AM
me 2 :D hope to get cracking soon... :smallbiggrin:

By the way? how will you select them? what's the randomize order?

onasuma
2009-07-10, 01:04 PM
me 2 :D hope to get cracking soon... :smallbiggrin:

By the way? how will you select them? what's the randomize order?

Its my secret way, and its not copywrited yet, so I cant say, sorry.

Blayze
2009-07-10, 02:26 PM
I'm also awaiting starting this. I think I have a means of getting the guest comic to further my comic's plot. Muwahahaha... *cough*

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-10, 02:44 PM
I'm also awaiting starting this. I think I have a means of getting the guest comic to further my comic's plot. Muwahahaha... *cough*

Uhh, I don't think that is the intention of these guest comics.

They're supposed to be fancomics, but that would sound rather awkward since everything here is technically a fancomic since the move out of the Art & Crafts section.

Usually it's just a gag using stuff from somebody else's comic. Sorry.

Unless you want to make it canon in your plot, anyway.

Blayze
2009-07-10, 06:29 PM
Heh. Just think of it as a superhero comic crossover with an actual purpose beyond improving sales by including Wolverine in everything. :P

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-12, 10:21 AM
I know you said you were busy, Onasuma, and I'm sorry for asking this, but could you PM us which webcomic we're supposed to do as soon as possible?

I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I just want to have the maximum amount of time to create a guest comic in case I get one that I don't actually follow. Well, that and I'm dying of suspense and anticipation.

onasuma
2009-07-12, 12:23 PM
I know you said you were busy, Onasuma, and I'm sorry for asking this, but could you PM us which webcomic we're supposed to do as soon as possible?

I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I just want to have the maximum amount of time to create a guest comic in case I get one that I don't actually follow. Well, that and I'm dying of suspense and anticipation.

I said Id send them this weekend, and I will do so. I have however been out the last two days and still have food to eat. Two hours, and they'll be sent.

Edit: all are now sent. Pm me if I missed you.

onasuma
2009-07-12, 01:33 PM
Sorry guys, I made a mistake in the pm's. The deadline is the 26th NOT the 19th.

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-12, 06:21 PM
I didn't get a PM, so I'm assuming I didn't get in.

Good luck to everyone else!

Emperor Ing
2009-07-12, 06:23 PM
I shudder at whoever's got my comic. If they don't regularly follow it they have 230 comics to catch up on. :smalleek:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-12, 06:47 PM
I didn't get a PM, so I'm assuming I didn't get in.

Good luck to everyone else!

He might have just missed you. You could PM him and ask him about it.

Anyway, I just thank Onasuma and a bunch of gods I've never believed in that I got a comic that I follow. There was a couple there I would have really hated to do. I'm also glad the one I got was totally awesome, because it would probably be easier to do.

I am really looking forward to seeing what's done with my comic. I have a funny feeling mine would be extra hard for some reason. :smallconfused:

Hacktor
2009-07-13, 01:57 PM
I'm done :smallbiggrin: ... got 4 hours of uninterrupted work into this and got finished fast... Can I post or do we have to wait ?

I think we should be able to post. :smalltongue:

MethosH
2009-07-13, 05:15 PM
Sorry guys, I made a mistake in the pm's. The deadline is the 26th NOT the 19th.

OH! Thanks for that! lol... now I have time to do it :smallbiggrin:

Blayze
2009-07-14, 07:45 AM
Ah, that's good. Gives me time to study for my driving test on Thursday. As for the comic... well, let's just say it was difficult bludgeoning it into my story in even a ham-fisted manner. :P

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-14, 08:14 AM
Ah, that's good. Gives me time to study for my driving test on Thursday. As for the comic... well, let's just say it was difficult bludgeoning it into my story in even a ham-fisted manner. :P

...Even though you didn't have to. At all.

Hacktor
2009-07-14, 08:18 AM
No but it's more fun to try to link it to the storry, no?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-14, 08:19 AM
No but it's more fun to try to link it to the storry, no?

I don't think so. :smallyuk:

MethosH
2009-07-14, 02:18 PM
I have a question (please, don't trow rocks at me)

I'm suppose to draw something about my characters meting the comic characters or a guest story made by me using the comic characters? or whatever the hell I want? :smallconfused:

BRC
2009-07-14, 02:20 PM
I have a question (please, don't trow rocks at me)

I'm suppose to draw something about my characters meting the comic characters or a guest story made by me using the comic characters? or whatever the hell I want? :smallconfused:
*Throws a rock*
I would never TROW a rock. Traditionally, you are supposed to draw a guest story featuring the other comic's characters. As if the other artist was doing the story, only instead you are.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-14, 02:33 PM
or whatever the hell I want? :smallconfused:

I think you could do basically whatever the heck you want, as long as it has something to do with the other person's comic in a large way.

Hacktor
2009-07-14, 03:07 PM
I think you could do basically whatever the heck you want, as long as it has something to do with the other person's comic in a large way.

True dat :smallbiggrin:

MethosH
2009-07-14, 04:06 PM
*Throws a rock*
I would never TROW a rock. Traditionally, you are supposed to draw a guest story featuring the other comic's characters. As if the other artist was doing the story, only instead you are.

*very sorry about the "trow"*

I think I'll do just like you said :smallbiggrin:

Blayze
2009-07-15, 03:42 PM
Finished and sent. Now all that remains is to wait. :)

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-15, 04:35 PM
Aw man! Why can't I work up the motivation to make the guest comic! I have a good idea, but every time I sit down to do it, I just can't! :smallfrown:

I guess I'll keep trying. I'll have to, if I want to enter this thing ever again and not be shamed with custard and pie.

Blayze
2009-07-15, 06:53 PM
Determination, Q! That's all it takes! Onward!

MethosH
2009-07-15, 07:49 PM
Determination and a map with a X!

Threeshades
2009-07-15, 07:59 PM
*Throws a rock*
I would never TROW a rock.
Said the guy who was known as Bloddyredcommie for years. :smallconfused:

BRC
2009-07-15, 08:01 PM
Said the guy who was known as Bloddyredcommie for years. :smallconfused:
It was an intentional misspelling in that case. I misspelled it once making a Runescape character. Never bothered to fix it.

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-15, 08:53 PM
Aw man! Why can't I work up the motivation to make the guest comic! I have a good idea, but every time I sit down to do it, I just can't! :smallfrown:

I guess I'll keep trying. I'll have to, if I want to enter this thing ever again and not be shamed with custard and pie.

I have the same problem...I have a horrible pencil drawing/doodle on looseleaf paper and I'm having a hard time making myself just sit still and make the comic. But I have a solution: I'll go out and buy myself an ice cream cone when I finish my comic. :smallsmile: Motivation ftw.:smallbiggrin:

BRC
2009-07-16, 12:56 PM
All this talk I've seen (Albiet, not that much) of fitting the guest comics into Canon, makes me worried. I keep imagining that my santa will just do a normal update of their comic, then have one of my characters walk past in the last panel. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-16, 08:47 PM
I hope nobody minds if I don't include content of my own comic, SSB-list, in the guest comic that I am making.

Also, I hope nobody minds getting two guest comics, because I don't like how my first idea is turning out and might make a second one to make up for it.

I hope whoever gets my guest comic(s) can live with that. I'm really sorry.

BRC
2009-07-16, 10:01 PM
I hope nobody minds if I don't include content of my own comic, SSB-list, in the guest comic that I am making.

Also, I hope nobody minds getting two guest comics, because I don't like how my first idea is turning out and might make a second one to make up for it.

I hope whoever gets my guest comic(s) can live with that. I'm really sorry.
Traditionally, you don't include content from your own comic in the guest comic.

MethosH
2009-07-16, 10:18 PM
I'm totally ok with that : )

Hacktor
2009-07-17, 12:12 AM
Traditionally, you don't include content from your own comic in the guest comic.

I thought you guys said that you do... and i thought it was about having fun and making the other guy(s) smyle.

Why all the complications... this isn't a job as far as I see it... if you're not having fun with this then excuse yourself and try harder next time...

BRC
2009-07-17, 12:26 AM
I thought you guys said that you do... and i thought it was about having fun and making the other guy(s) smyle.

Why all the complications... this isn't a job as far as I see it... if you're not having fun with this then excuse yourself and try harder next time...
I just said it's not traditional. If you've already made your comic, or started making it, or whatever, just go with it. The most important thing is that both the santa and the recipient enjoy the result.

Hacktor
2009-07-17, 12:27 AM
I just said it's not traditional. If you've already made your comic, or started making it, or whatever, just go with it. The most important thing is that both the santa and the recipient enjoy the result.

:smallbiggrin:true dat!

Blayze
2009-07-17, 02:19 AM
I'd like to think that my Santa would find it amusing. Can't really ask for anything more than that. :)

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-17, 12:10 PM
My multiple guest comics are finished! All I have to do now is PM them to Onasuma. :smallbiggrin:

Blayze
2009-07-17, 02:39 PM
Multiple? You *have* been a busy Q.

Emperor Ing
2009-07-18, 06:14 AM
okay, I got mine done. Now we wait....

MethosH
2009-07-18, 01:26 PM
Multiple? You *have* been a busy Q.

Busy? I would say he have lots of free time on his hands to do more guest comics :smalltongue:

Hacktor
2009-07-18, 01:42 PM
If we are all done... can we see them before 26'th? :D

MethosH
2009-07-18, 02:25 PM
I'm not done =P

onasuma
2009-07-18, 02:54 PM
If we are all done... can we see them before 26'th? :D

No filllllller

BRC
2009-07-18, 11:59 PM
I was going to make the guest comic tonight. But instead I watched Pulp Fiction for the first time. It was good. I'll try to do it tomorrow. I have An idea, but I don't know how well it will turn out.

Blayze
2009-07-19, 03:59 AM
Trust me, if it's in the least bit non-hamfisted, it'll be better than mine. :P

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-20, 10:21 AM
I have the same problem...I have a horrible pencil drawing/doodle on looseleaf paper and I'm having a hard time making myself just sit still and make the comic. But I have a solution: I'll go out and buy myself an ice cream cone when I finish my comic. :smallsmile: Motivation ftw.:smallbiggrin:

I owe myself 1 ice cream cone. :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2009-07-22, 12:15 AM
Whew Done. It's cheesy. It's cheap, and it's all I could think up!

MethosH
2009-07-22, 01:19 AM
Holy crap! Its 22 already! I need to hurry lol!

Emperor Ing
2009-07-22, 06:31 AM
:smallconfused: how many here actually put a bit of effort into their comics?

onasuma
2009-07-22, 06:40 AM

I did! Yay me.

Ok, I put effort into the writing, I still need to finish drawing it.

and then write another one for someone else...

and then draw it...

in 3 days...

I suppose I wont see any of you til friday then...

Emperor Ing
2009-07-22, 06:51 AM
the hardest part about making the comic was making the characters. The rest spreads like butter.

Nameless
2009-07-22, 06:54 AM
the hardest part about making the comic was making the characters. The rest spreads like butter.

Butter on bread or butter on toast?
Because butter on bread is very hard to spread, especialy if it's been in the fringe.

Emperor Ing
2009-07-22, 07:02 AM
Butter on bread or butter on toast?
Because butter on bread is very hard to spread, especialy if it's been in the fringe.

let me rephrase that. Characters were the hardest part. The rest spreads like Nameless's gore on the ground whenever we encounter.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-22, 08:48 AM

Definetely. Even though it was hard, for reasons mentioned in the first comic I did.

Nameless
2009-07-22, 09:03 AM
let me rephrase that. Characters were the hardest part. The rest spreads like Nameless's gore on the ground whenever we encounter.

Sooo... quite hard?

Emperor Ing
2009-07-22, 09:07 AM
Sooo... quite hard?

No, like water on the seashore!

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-22, 09:35 AM

I did!:smallsmile:

Hacktor
2009-07-23, 12:46 AM

I did :smallsmile: at least as mutch as I would one of mine. What, 3 more days? Or it might just be the difference in timezones.. I'm already on the 23rd :) [We get the same time 8-10 hours before the US does]

Emperor Ing
2009-07-23, 06:22 AM
I did! :smallsmile:
okay good, some of the comments here had me worried for a sec.

Blayze
2009-07-23, 06:35 AM
Heh. I said what I said to give myself the perfect alibi. If it fails, I can just point to my previous quotes and say "I promised nothing else." If it succeeds, it's a victory by default. :P

As for putting effort in, I did what I could. Damn thing kept crashing on me though. Stupid Inkscape.

Hacktor
2009-07-23, 07:31 AM
If I had a penny for every time inkscape crashed on me i'd probably have 40 Cents :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2009-07-23, 07:48 AM
tips for preventing Inkscape crash:
1) Save constantly. Doesn't stop it from crashing, but its really helpful
2) More RAM = Better.
3) Inkscape NEVER crashes on Windows XP computers. I know that from experience.

onasuma
2009-07-23, 10:12 AM

And I know for a fact that it does. It very much crashes no matter what you run it on.

DoomITP
2009-07-23, 10:26 AM
Never crashed when I make comics. :smalltongue:

Threeshades
2009-07-23, 10:27 AM
tips for preventing Inkscape crash:
1) Save constantly. Doesn't stop it from crashing, but its really helpful
2) More RAM = Better.

My experience also likes to disagree with you in point 3

But still I managed to make this in inkscape
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/300MafugginSpartans.png
Took more than my 2GB ram i had back then, but heck it didnt crash.

onasuma
2009-07-23, 10:27 AM
List of who is and isnt done:

Onasuma - done
The Q - done
Blayze - done
The randomiser - done
BRC - done
Rae Artemi - not done
Haruki kun - not done
mathoshazara - not done
hacktor - done
Fifty eyed fred - not done
Mad Mask - not done
belkar = awesome - done

Hacktor
2009-07-23, 10:47 AM
You've got to be kidding me... I run XP and it crashez at least 1\day... it would crash on an alien supercomputer, let alone Bug'dows XP...

Also:
5 sad people who will not get prezents :(

Blayze
2009-07-23, 11:27 AM
I'm surprised Fred's not done. Dude can churn out comics for MoaH like nobody's business.

Threeshades
2009-07-23, 11:30 AM
I'm surprised Fred's not done. Dude can churn out comics for MoaH like nobody's business.

Frankly those don't take too much work aritsitically, its just putting pieces in place and writing text most of the time. Don't know hat media he uses for this.

onasuma
2009-07-23, 11:50 AM
Also:

Thats why I put the warning up. I think I may end up extending the deadline, once again...

BRC
2009-07-23, 11:52 AM

And one of them is probably me...

onasuma
2009-07-23, 12:24 PM
And one of them is probably me...

While technically a spoiler, I honestly dont care. Yes, one of them is you.

BRC
2009-07-23, 12:28 PM
This depresses me in new and exciting ways.

T-O-E
2009-07-23, 12:40 PM

That's just not fair. Hope whoever has yours has just forgotten to send it in or is still working on it.

MethosH
2009-07-23, 01:00 PM
Hey! Don't worry about me! I will get it done! :smallbiggrin:
And I have a VERY good reason why I'm not done... But I can't share it right now... But its a VERY good reason

BRC
2009-07-23, 01:02 PM
That's just not fair. Hope whoever has yours has just forgotten to send it in or is still working on it.

Well, the five remaining are all good artists that are still around. The problem before was when people would enter the Secret Santa, then vanish before the deadline.

DoomITP
2009-07-23, 01:07 PM
Hey, I'm willing to fill in for any missing comic artists. So send me a PM if you need a few comics done.

Squark
2009-07-23, 02:12 PM
Wow. This has become sort of a Tradition here, hasn't it.

And to think I started it! :smallbiggrin:

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-23, 02:40 PM

Well, he may have 50 eyes, but he's only human!

*Ducks the multitude of rocks suddenly hurtling towards head*

PS: Onasuma, you spelled awesome correctly in my username on your list. It's Belkar=awsome.

onasuma
2009-07-24, 04:01 AM
Still no word from the 5 missing people, so Im extending the deadline til Sunday. After that, I will start work on those that people havent been given (as will my kind assistant, megadoomer). No, I am not going to post the comics I have recieved so far today. I would love to, for once, be able to post everything at the same time.

Emperor Ing
2009-07-24, 06:59 AM
aww great, I have to wait even longer to see my guest comic. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Mad Mask
2009-07-24, 07:17 AM
Still no word from the 5 missing people, so Im extending the deadline til Sunday. After that, I will start work on those that people havent been given (as will my kind assistant, megadoomer). No, I am not going to post the comics I have recieved so far today. I would love to, for once, be able to post everything at the same time.

Isn't the 26th a Sunday ? :smallconfused:

Don't worry about me, I'll send my comic today.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-24, 07:20 AM
It is quite sad, and admittably quite funny from a third-person perspective, that BRC seems to get screwed EVERY SINGLE TIME he signs up for something like this. :smallfrown::smallbiggrin:

DoomITP
2009-07-24, 08:28 AM
Once again pm me and let me know who to make comics for.

MethosH
2009-07-24, 10:18 AM
Isn't the 26th a Sunday ? :smallconfused:

Don't worry about me, I'll send my comic today.

True... She isn't really extending the deadline lol...
Anyway... I'll have mine done by tomorrow

onasuma
2009-07-24, 12:52 PM
True... She isn't really extending the deadline lol...
Anyway... I'll have mine done by tomorrow

Am I that easy to work out?

EDIT: Also, Im male.

BRC
2009-07-24, 12:57 PM
It is quite sad, and admittably quite funny from a third-person perspective, that BRC seems to get screwed EVERY SINGLE TIME he signs up for something like this. :smallfrown::smallbiggrin:

Well, the first time, Z-Axis did what was possibly the single most awesome comic ever for Rob vs Jack. So I guess Comic Karma wanted to balance the checkbook after that.

Edit, Here it is!
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2610/wholecomicfj3.png

Hacktor
2009-07-24, 01:04 PM
People... methinks it's only after you fill in the gender information on your profile you should use a female avatar and female name... just a thought... :smallsmile:

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2009-07-24, 01:49 PM
It's OK guys, I'm nearly done. You'll have mine by tonight onasuma :smallbiggrin:.

onasuma
2009-07-24, 02:58 PM
People... methinks it's only after you fill in the gender information on your profile you should use a female avatar and female name... just a thought... :smallsmile:

Onasuma is a female name now?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-24, 03:25 PM

It DOES sound a little feminine. :smalltongue:

MethosH
2009-07-24, 11:35 PM

It DOES ends with an "A" :smalltongue:

Hacktor
2009-07-24, 11:55 PM

Aparently :D .. I'm use to the romanian naming sistem ... if it ends in an "a", it's a girl's name.

Bayar
2009-07-25, 03:15 AM
Aparently :D .. I'm use to the romanian naming sistem ... if it ends in an "a", it's a girl's name.

So Dacia is feminine ?

Elder Tsofu
2009-07-25, 03:19 AM
So Dacia is feminine ?

Certainly sounds like it. (never thought of it before, but I can't really recall a male name ending on "a")

Hacktor
2009-07-25, 08:28 AM
Female names NOT ending in a exist (Carmen and Josephine come to mind..) but there are a lot less male names ending in a...

And Dacia (The ancestral homeland of the Romanian people or the car that was named after it was thought to be female... Mother Land if you will. .. you should know that Bayar ;) )

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2009-07-25, 03:32 PM
I've got my comic in now. Who's left?

Hopefully my person will find my guest comic awesome to behold. It's been a while since I made a regular-style comic; it was good to have a stab at it again :smallsmile:.

MethosH
2009-07-25, 03:39 PM
I'm not done yet... I think I'll be done by tonight. :smallbiggrin:
(I think its about 60% done.)

I want to apologize in advance to the person that is going to receive my guest comic... I was unable to have a shorter idea... So you are going to receive a huge guest comic.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2009-07-25, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't apologise, I'd be chuffed to recieve extra stuff. Then again, IMO it's quality over quantity. But quantity's still pretty good to have.

I have no idea how the person who did Midget on a Horse has managed to do it. That must be a frightening prospect for a guest. Whoever it is, I commend you in advance and will be very interested to see what you've done...

MethosH
2009-07-25, 04:21 PM
I'm finishing page number 4... I think I still need to do 2 or 3 more.

Mad Mask
2009-07-25, 05:45 PM
I'm possibly going to send my comic tomorrow morning (EST), since I'm not sure if I'm going to finish it today (EST). But I'll still try. :smallsmile:

Szilard
2009-07-25, 06:42 PM
It DOES ends with an "A" :smalltongue:

Seriously. Add A to Szilard to make it Szilarda and it's a girl's name.:smalltongue:

MethosH
2009-07-25, 08:59 PM
Seriously. Add A to Szilard to make it Szilarda and it's a girl's name.:smalltongue:

True. And works for Methos... Methosa :smalltongue: Its an ugly name.. But still a girls name.

EDIT: Ok! 6 pages done... I think I will need just 2 more... I'll finish them tomorrow. Since I'm not sure if the deadline is until tomorrow night or tomorrow morning I'm going to submit these 6 pages... :smalltongue:

BRC
2009-07-26, 02:14 PM
Today is the Day!

Also, since Mad Mask, Mathos, and Fred have all reported Completion or near-completion, I can only assume that either Haruki or Rae Artemi has Rob and Jack...

MethosH
2009-07-26, 02:18 PM
Today is the Day!

Also, since Mad Mask, Mathos, and Fred have all reported Completion or near-completion, I can only assume that either Haruki or Rae Artemi has Rob and Jack...

mEthos! :smallconfused::smalltongue:
Sorry, but I can't stand people saying my name wrong lol
They already screw my real name all the time :smallbiggrin:

onasuma
2009-07-26, 02:42 PM
Ha! I totally made you think I just posted comics!

Im waiting on one comic + methos' expansion. Should hopefully post everything in a few hours.

MethosH
2009-07-26, 02:48 PM
I'm finishing page 7 right now :smallbiggrin:
Just one more and I'm done

EDIT: Page 7 is done... Working on page 8
EDIT: Page 8 is done... I need to work on page 9! But today is Grandmothers day over here.. and I'm about to go dinner with my grandmother... so I'll send it with only 8 pages : (
I'm sorry! I'll finish it as soon as I get home. So think it as a "To Be Continued" :smallbiggrin:

Blayze
2009-07-26, 07:22 PM
Oh, the suspense... It feels somewhat like being a kid again at Christmas -- only without Fat Uncle Alcoholic making an ass of himself.

MethosH
2009-07-26, 08:51 PM
Annnnd... I'm back home! Going to start the next page now

Emperor Ing
2009-07-26, 08:55 PM
w-w-wait, hold on a sec...PAGES?!
PAGES?!? As in whole entire comic strip pages or by 'pages' you mean panels?

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-26, 09:31 PM
Oh, the suspense... It feels somewhat like being a kid again at Christmas -- only without Fat Uncle Alcoholic making an ass of himself.

You have a Fat Uncle Alcoholic? Mine's an Aunt.

I also prefer this version of Christmas to the one where my other aunt STILL buys me underwear, just to watch me cringe when I have to open it in front of everyone.:smallyuk:

Yeah, my family totally sucks.

MethosH
2009-07-26, 10:41 PM
w-w-wait, hold on a sec...PAGES?!
PAGES?!? As in whole entire comic strip pages or by 'pages' you mean panels?

with pages.. I mean... pages... I'm starting page number 10 now

Blayze
2009-07-26, 11:05 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Methos either has Midget on a Horse for this or is actually some kind of Inkscaping machine.

MethosH
2009-07-26, 11:37 PM
Damn! I'm dying to give spoilers away... but the guy with a girls avatar and name would kill me... I'm actually drawing since yesterday :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Ok! I'm done with page number 10! Now to page number 11... I think this one is the last! :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2009-07-26, 11:58 PM
Damn! I'm dying to give spoilers away... but the guy with a girls avatar and name would kill me... I'm actually drawing since yesterday :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Ok! I'm done with page number 10! Now to page number 11... I think this one is the last! :smallbiggrin:
HOW Many pages have you added. Didn't you origionally have 6?

MethosH
2009-07-27, 12:19 AM
HOW Many pages have you added. Didn't you origionally have 6?

Yeah... but you know... you enjoy what you are doing... end on thing leads to another... and suddenly.. HEY! 11 PAGES! :smallbiggrin:

EDIT:
YEAH!! I'M FINALY DONE!! YEAHHHHH!!!
Sending to the guy with the girl avatar and to my beta reader :smallbiggrin:

EDIT 2:
Now all I have to do is wait :)

Hacktor
2009-07-27, 01:11 AM
Whoah... Excesive ZEal on your part man but well worth it ... it think the guy/gall who gets it is going to like it :D ... kinda makes me feel bad about making just 1 page :smallsmile:

So, Onasuma? ... post much?

MethosH
2009-07-27, 01:13 AM
I was planning on doing 1 page... but I was unable to have a 1 page idea =P

Creative block

Emperor Ing
2009-07-27, 06:23 AM
I can't wait either. Hopefully I won't get skrewed over like last time and have to wait EIGHT MONTHS for any sort of guest artwork. :smallannoyed:

Mad Mask
2009-07-27, 06:25 AM
I can't wait either. Hopefully I won't get skrewed over like last time and have to wait EIGHT MONTHS for any sort of guest artwork. :smallannoyed:

If that happens I'll make yours in less than a few days. I already have your templates, anyway. :smalltongue:

Hacktor
2009-07-27, 06:32 AM
so.. onasuma? ..are you going to post them ?

Emperor Ing
2009-07-27, 06:36 AM
he's probably not online right *checks* well....give him a few minutes. He's probably in the process.

If that happens I'll make yours in less than a few days. I already have your templates, anyway.
sweet, thanks. :smallsmile:

onasuma
2009-07-27, 06:37 AM
Well, rae didnt get a comic in. So Im drawing his then posting. Thanks for the offer Doomer, but we got almost all of them this time, so Ill just do it.

Scratch this, my mistaking missing someone off the list at the start has ment I dont need to draw any more! Comics will be in the post below this as soon as Ive finished putting the post together.

onasuma
2009-07-27, 07:25 AM
From Onasuma to Mad Mask: (warning: Contains stick figure gore)
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/platinum.png

From Methos to The Randomiser: (warning: Massive)
http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2009/GuestComic.png

From Mad Mask to Fifty Eyed Fred: (warning: May contain shading)
http://www.kinogo.com/victor/moah.png

From Haruki Kun to BRC: (warning: A guest comic for BRC? What is this?)
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/VoxPopulliGuest.png

From Fifty Eyed Fred to mathoshazara: (warning: Does not contain any tapastries)
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/RufusChamberlain2/ThePrestigeGuestComicbyFifty-EyedFr.png

From BRC to Hacktor: (warning: Eberron may or may not be like this)
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/ShardsGuestcomic.png

From Belkar = Awesome to The Randomiser (warning: My mistake led to two comics for The Randomiser. I plan to fix this issue later)
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2074/guestcomicforrandomizer.png

From The randomiser to Onasuma: (warning: At time of posting, spoiler contains nothing)

From The Q to Haruki Kun: (warning: Contains more than one comic)

Comic One:
[spoiler]http://i25.tinypic.com/nx51dw.png

Comic Two:
http://i27.tinypic.com/a1mp0w.png
http://i29.tinypic.com/2gxfnr4.png

From Hacktor to Blayze: (warning: Will haunt your nightmares)
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/Hacktor666/OOTFreak%20010/00Ffinall.png?t=1247811015

From Blayze to Rae Artemi: (warning: Rae does deserve this comic)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Blayze/Secret/EstraActFail3.png

Also, ignore my above post about not needing to draw. Q and Belkar = Awesome, I need to go eat, once Im back Ill draw something for both of you.

Mad Mask
2009-07-27, 07:35 AM
Incredible. Just incredible. :smallbiggrin:

Hacktor
2009-07-27, 08:00 AM
I was laughing for 10 minutes... Great work BRC :smallbiggrin: loved it, thanks

Nameless
2009-07-27, 08:04 AM
Awesome work guys, all of you. I especially liked MMs and Q's comics. :smallbiggrin:

Maybe I'll enter the next Secret Santa.

Emperor Ing
2009-07-27, 08:05 AM
okay, I arranged this with ona earlier. Due to me having to do his comic, I would post his comic separately
anyways,

From The Randomizer to Onasuma
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/wtwuguestcomic.png

and I don't mind having dual guest comics delievered to me. now to read 'em :smalltongue:

Questions? Comments? Critique?

onasuma
2009-07-27, 08:11 AM
okay, I arranged this with ona earlier. Due to me having to do his comic, I would post his comic separately
anyways,

From The Randomizer to Onasuma
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/wtwuguestcomic.png

and I don't mind having dual guest comics delievered to me. now to read 'em :smalltongue:

Questions? Comments? Critique?

Oh god, hes back again...

Thanks alot Rand, its awesome.

Edit: Oh, btw, the federation could totally kick the Empires arse into next week.

Emperor Ing
2009-07-27, 08:14 AM
Edit: Oh, btw, the federation could totally kick the Empires arse into next week.

:smallconfused: wow, I guess you really are drunk.

Mad Mask
2009-07-27, 08:22 AM
:smallconfused: wow, I guess you really are drunk.

Unless he's talking about 29th Century federation. :smalltongue:

onasuma
2009-07-27, 08:26 AM
Well, it does certainly depend on when this would occur, but if 18 small shuttles can blow up a death star, I believe an intergalatic army could easily do the job. After that goes, all we need is some broken physics and we're all sorted.

Mad Mask
2009-07-27, 08:35 AM
Well, it does certainly depend on when this would occur, but if 18 small shuttles can blow up a death star, I believe an intergalatic army could easily do the job. After that goes, all we need is some broken physics and we're all sorted.

This guy has devoted a lot of time to Star Trek vs Star Wars. (http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html)

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-27, 08:42 AM
It is quite sad, and admittably quite funny from a third-person perspective, that BRC seems to get screwed EVERY SINGLE TIME he signs up for something like this. :smallbiggrin:

This is no longer funny. :smallfrown:

I guess my lack of guest comic is karma for me laughing at BRC's misfortunes. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/_png.png
Smilie by Keris Rain.

onasuma
2009-07-27, 08:45 AM
This guy has devoted a lot of time to Star Trek vs Star Wars. (http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html)

And made a completly innacurrate conclusion.

This is no longer funny. :smallfrown:

I guess my lack of guest comic is karma for me laughing at BRC's misfortunes. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/_png.png
Smilie by Keris Rain.

Give me time. I have a room to clean, then Ill get it done.

Emperor Ing
2009-07-27, 08:59 AM
And made a completly innacurrate conclusion

The only thing that star trek may beat Star Wars in is in missle power, but even that's outclassed by the planet destroying Galaxy Gun. :smallbiggrin:

onasuma
2009-07-27, 09:01 AM
Its incredibly hard to make this kind of thing work perfectly. I cant make someone work if they wont, and cant leave someone who spent time working on a comic without one. This is the best I can do with what Im given.

Also, while I am loathed to go down this route, I find it slightly offensive that you just claimed something I believe strongly in to not exist. If you would kindly keep your opinions and facts seperate, that would be much appreciated.

This was a responce to a post that has been deleted. Please move along.

Mad Mask
2009-07-27, 09:20 AM
Sorry, I didn't want to insult you. I was just saying that it wasn't his fault that Q didn't get the Webcomic Secret Santa, but Rae's, since he didn't post his comic for whatever reason, but this reason is certainly not that Q posted a comment about BRC's lack of guest comics. Karma has nothing to do with this.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-27, 09:25 AM
Karma has nothing to do with this.

Karma has to do with EVERYTHING! :furious:

Sorry. I believe strongly in a "My Name Is Earl" style Karma. Even though that probably isn't correct.

Anyway, take your time, Onasuma. No rush. :smallsmile:

BRC
2009-07-27, 09:48 AM
From Haruki Kun to BRC: (warning: A guest comic for BRC? What is this?)
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/VoxPopulliGuest.png

Afterwards, the Crew argues for two hours, then remembers that the Tank has treads.
Thanks Haruki!
Edit: only one "L" in "Populi"

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-27, 10:24 AM
Karma has to do with EVERYTHING! :furious:

What'd I ever do to anyone?:smallfrown:

(I mean, besides that man I killed in Reno...and the one in Texas...and that bank I robbed in Cinncinati...and that whole buisness with "Inadvertantly and inexplicably causing WW2 somehow despite being born in 1995"...):smalltongue:

onasuma
2009-07-27, 10:56 AM
What'd I ever do to anyone?:smallfrown:

(I mean, besides that man I killed in Reno...and the one in Texas...and that bank I robbed in Cinncinati...and that whole buisness with "Inadvertantly and inexplicably causing WW2 somehow despite being born in 1995"...):smalltongue:

Yeah, that one was my fault entirely.

Bayar
2009-07-27, 11:07 AM
Well, preventing ww2 is a bad thing too [/red alert reference]

Blayze
2009-07-27, 11:16 AM
Thank you Hacktor, I shall treasure the nightmares.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2009-07-27, 11:17 AM
MM, your Midget on a Horse guest comic is absolutely amazing, and very well observed indeed. :smallbiggrin:

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-27, 01:49 PM
Also, ignore my above post about not needing to draw. Q and Belkar = Awesome, I need to go eat, once Im back Ill draw something for both of you.

Darn it, Onasuma!:smallannoyed:

Wrong:Belkar = Awesome

Right:Belkar=awsome

MethosH
2009-07-27, 01:53 PM
Fifty-Eyed Fred thanks!
That was one of the funniest things I ever seen! *LOLING* :smallbiggrin:

Randomizer, liked the massive comic? :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2009-07-27, 03:07 PM
From The Q to Haruki Kun: (warning: Contains more than one comic)

Comic One:
[spoiler]http://i25.tinypic.com/nx51dw.png

Comic Two:
http://i27.tinypic.com/a1mp0w.png
http://i29.tinypic.com/2gxfnr4.png

Awesome! :smallbiggrin:

Gonna go put it in the thread now.

Hacktor
2009-07-27, 11:30 PM
Thank you Hacktor, I shall treasure the nightmares.

It was the first fan comic i ever made and I didn't know what you can do\can't, what to include, how long to make it ..etc... I promise I'll improve... plus.. maybe we can start making them without a set date... Especially if it fits within the canon. :smallbiggrin:

All and all Blayze I hope you liked it and I didn't disappoint you.

Hacktor
2009-07-27, 11:35 PM
BW Onasuma.. could you put them in he first post so people won't have to search 100 posts to see them :D that would be nice :D

Blayze
2009-07-28, 07:20 AM
Especially if it fits within the canon.

Probably best not to try too hard on that account. I had to bend one or two of my universe's scientific laws to manage Rae's comic. ;) Let's not get into the differences between our types of orc... :P

And don't worry, I liked my present. When I saw that door I knew instantly what was coming, but that didn't make it any less funny.

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-28, 05:39 PM
Am I gonna get my comic soon?

I hope I haven't become the new BRC.

onasuma
2009-07-28, 05:50 PM
Am I gonna get my comic soon?

I hope I haven't become the new BRC.

BRC had 3 comics where his artist didnt draw for him. You arent even close.

Anyhow, doomer is drawing for Q and Im drawing for Belkar. Both will be done, well, when they're done.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-28, 06:21 PM
Anyhow, doomer is drawing for Q

Not again. :smallsigh:

Just kidding, Doomer. :smalltongue:

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-07-28, 09:18 PM
BRC had 3 comics where his artist didnt draw for him. You arent even close.

Anyhow, doomer is drawing for Q and Im drawing for Belkar. Both will be done, well, when they're done.

Yeah, I know...but BRC got HIS comic this time, and it just so happens to be the time I join for the first time...

Dear lord! He's passed the curse on to me! :smalltongue: (Kidding!)

No, I trust you, Onasuma, and if you say you'll draw it I know you'll draw it.

Rae Artemi
2009-08-01, 08:40 PM
sorry about missing the deadline, I got grounded :smallannoyed:, but I will finish my guest comic for Q anyway sometime soon.

I do however love the comics, and a big thank you to Blayze for the awesome work.

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-08-30, 06:46 PM
I trust you, Onasuma, and if you say you'll draw it I know you'll draw it.

...Eventually.

MethosH
2009-08-30, 10:32 PM
...Eventually.

ROFL! I'm really starting to feel sorry for you! I think I'll do a guest comic for The Neutrals :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-31, 06:53 AM
ROFL! I'm really starting to feel sorry for you! I think I'll do a guest comic for The Neutrals :smallbiggrin:

*sigh* I guess I should complain more, then. Then somebody might make me a comic. :smallsigh:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-31, 06:58 AM
I wonder if there'll be an "A levels are out" secret santa...

Emperor Ing
2009-08-31, 06:58 AM
*sigh* I guess I should complain more, then. Then somebody might make me a comic. :smallsigh:

If you want something dome right, then do it yourself. :smallannoyed:

And FYI, you did hear that correctly. I am going to make your guest comic myself.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-31, 08:22 AM
If you want something dome right, then do it yourself. :smallannoyed:

And FYI, you did hear that correctly. I am going to make your guest comic myself.

...*is speechless*

I guess this teahces an important lesson.

If something doesn't go your way, whine about it until somebody else fixes it. :smallbiggrin:

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-08-31, 12:34 PM
...*is speechless*

I guess this teahces an important lesson.

If something doesn't go your way, whine about it until somebody else fixes it. :smallbiggrin:

That's what I do! :smallwink:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-31, 01:32 PM
I wonder if there'll be an "A levels are out" secret santa...

Incidentally mine were good and I'll be in Uni by the end of next month.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-31, 02:14 PM
Incidentally mine were good and I'll be in Uni by the end of next month.

We don't care, Lying. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-31, 02:20 PM

Neither did I to be fair, in fact I'm getting a little tired of hearing the word "proud" in sentences from people just finding out.

Bayar
2009-08-31, 02:21 PM

You 2 dont care. We do. GG Lying. [/offtopic]

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-31, 02:24 PM
Neither did I to be fair, in fact I'm getting a little tired of hearing the word "proud" in sentences from people just finding out.

Whatever. Just enjoy the co-eds, Lying. They're great lemmie tell ya. :smallwink:

Wait...Did I already reveal my secret identity? I can't remember....:smallsigh:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-31, 02:32 PM
Whatever. Just enjoy the co-eds, Lying. They're great lemmie tell ya. :smallwink:

Yes, yes you did, and you're like 4 years younger than me :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-08-31, 02:36 PM

Yup, you're just some british/american kid in elementary/mid/highschool.

>.>

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-31, 03:52 PM
Yup, you're just some british/american kid in elementary/mid/highschool.

>.>

Canadian, actually.

MethosH
2009-08-31, 05:54 PM
Ok. I've done reading The Neutrals! Now I just need to think of something for a guest comic :smalltongue:

onasuma
2009-09-01, 04:57 AM
Oh sweet holy A. I am so sorry. Im gonna go get bits of metal taken off my teeth but I swear on the something non-religious Ill get it done as soon as im back. (For clarification, Im going to do something for both of you. Other people working on stuff for you, awesome, but I need to cleanse my guilt.)

MethosH
2009-09-01, 08:50 AM
Here you go... a guest comic to The Neutrals

http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2009/GuestComicTheNeutrals.png

onasuma
2009-09-01, 12:05 PM
My two appologises will be up tomorrow, assuming d&d is willing.

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-09-01, 01:25 PM
Here you go... a guest comic to The Neutrals

http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2009/GuestComicTheNeutrals.png

Ooooooh, shiny. I wish I could draw like that.

MethosH
2009-09-01, 02:05 PM
Ooooooh, shiny. I wish I could draw like that.

Well, that isn't really hard. I just followed Trazoi's guide and praticed a lot :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2009-09-01, 04:49 PM
Hey! Q! I is finished!

As you might expect, Yes, I am a good Metroid fan. :smallcool:
*counts panels*
and the second longest comic I ever made. :smalleek:

From The Randomizer to The Q

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/metroid.png

Green-Shirt Q
2009-09-01, 05:13 PM
Hey! Q! I is finished!

As you might expect, Yes, I am a good Metroid fan. :smallcool:
*counts panels*
and the second longest comic I ever made. :smalleek:

From The Randomizer to The Q

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/metroid.png

Thank you, Randomizer. Thank you so much. :smile:

This comic made me laugh out loud, even though I don't really follow the Metroid series. And you captured the assistant-lady's personality perfectly. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/XD.png

I will add it to my comic's extra section as soon as I finish today's comic.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-10-06, 02:31 PM
sorry about missing the deadline, I got grounded :smallannoyed:, but I will finish my guest comic for Q anyway sometime soon.

Oh sweet holy A. I am so sorry. Im gonna go get bits of metal taken off my teeth but I swear on the something non-religious Ill get it done as soon as im back. (For clarification, Im going to do something for both of you. Other people working on stuff for you, awesome, but I need to cleanse my guilt.)

*whistles innocently*

Rae Artemi
2009-10-06, 08:58 PM
Yeah Q, I couldn't do your comic for the same reason that I couldn't work on KQfH, my inkscape went wonky, but I should be able t get your comic done this weekend.

Silverraptor
2009-10-06, 09:50 PM
Too bad I started my comic to late to work with this. Maybe next time.