Toasty
Fin
Fostire
Dragoon
Selrahc

Narrators:

Conbar
Billtodamax

If you did not recieve a Role PM, it means you are a villager.

Day 1 has started

The sun rises on the small village of Kurrinfire. It is a small town belonging to no empire or country in particular. It has a population of 42 people, most of them being farmers and other small jobs.

The local lady comes into the Town Hall, she gasps and a scream is heard over the whole town. Many are drawn to the place where they find both the working lady and 2 corpses.

After looking into it, the disfigured and ravaged corpses turned out to be the Mayor of Kurrinfire and the Sherrif. Claw marks were noticed among the items and it was decided that the only animal able to take both men down without notice would be werewolves.

Once the revelation had been made, many left the town in a urge to get as far away as possible.

The remaining villagers assembled in the town square.

We must declare martial law! There is no one left to deal with this!

And what? Hang random people until we hit on the werewolf?

Hey that could work!

Day 1 has begun, it will end at 5 pm on Tuesday.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-22, 11:30 AM
((I'll go ahead and start the mandatory bandwagon. :smallbiggrin:))

A teenager, one of those who parties hard and sleeps most of the day, emerges from his parents' house into the bright afternoon sunshine. His eyes go wide as he hears the news and sees the crews cleaning up the mess left by the bodies. "You know, I was supposed to meet up with Murska last night, but he never showed. Weird."

Selrahc
2009-06-22, 12:04 PM
Has Happyturtle still not been day 1 lynched?

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-22, 12:08 PM
Opeth Freak, local shoemaker was trying to deal with the morning hangover, after another drinking night, when the loud scream almost pierced his eardrums.

"GAAH!! The pain in my head!!! Oh God of Hangovers, if you're listening to me, please ease my pain!"

Several hours later, when Opeth could finally do anything else, other than lying down and grabbing his head, he checked the town, and saw the aftermath of the massacre. After few minutes of deep thoughts, he finally spoke.

"You know... I don't know about Murska, but I definitely remember that Dragoon was supposed to drink with everyone tonight, but he didn't come. Strange..."

((Aka. First day random vote))

Fostire
2009-06-22, 02:46 PM
Fin for having a long name

Murska
2009-06-22, 02:47 PM
I was busy re-stringing my bass which YOU broke, Dirk.

But my daughter didn't come home the entire night! Where were you, Happyturtle?

EDIT: Er, I haven't received a role PM. Do villagers not get one?

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-22, 03:12 PM
EDIT: Er, I haven't received a role PM. Do villagers not get one?

Indeed

Wheeee character minimum.

Fin
2009-06-22, 04:23 PM
Fin for having a long name

Funnily enough that has been the basis of voting for me in the past!

And Murska because I don't buy that at all.

Murska
2009-06-22, 04:24 PM
I only read the rules. Since it looks like there aren't any, I haven't read anything.

Hyozo
2009-06-22, 04:40 PM
I only read the rules. Since it looks like there aren't any, I haven't read anything.

Except that he said it already in the recruitment thread. I'm not buying it either Murska.

Murska
2009-06-22, 04:43 PM
Except that it doesn't say that in either this thread or the recruitment one.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6310468&postcount=1

Fin, you've been caught in a lie.

EDIT: And he edited it out. Wolf or what?

Deathslayer7
2009-06-22, 04:46 PM
Fin! cause i like Murska.

The Bookworm
2009-06-22, 04:53 PM
Fin because Murska seems genuine. Then again, Murska can be devious and evil...

Hyozo
2009-06-22, 05:01 PM
Except that it doesn't say that in either this thread or the recruitment one.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6310468&postcount=1

Fin, you've been caught in a lie.

EDIT: And he edited it out. Wolf or what?

I'm sorry Murska, but You are the one who has been caught in a lie! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6329461&postcount=28)

Murska
2009-06-22, 05:05 PM
Oh. That wasn't in the first post. At least when I checked. Not in the first post of this thread nor in the first post of the other one.

EDIT: Moar proof.

Are you currently a wolf in any of the structured games?

Sadly, no. :smallfrown:

(Yes, this is totally related and not in any way a shameless self-advertisment about being interviewed right now in Friendly Barter in the Get To Know a Playgrounder thread number two, if anyone's interested...)

Fin
2009-06-22, 06:21 PM
To be fair I did edit it out. But only because I was wrong not because I was lying, I could have sworn I had seen that written somewhere but couldn't find it again. This realization took about 5 seconds so I didn't think anyone had read it so I just chopped it.

EDIT: Haha, it does say it in the recruitment thread just not in the top thread!

Role PMs have been sent, if you have not recieved one, that means you are a normal Villager.

Game will start in 6 hours.

Murska
2009-06-22, 06:23 PM
But now you're lying about being wrong, which you weren't, as proven by Hyozo. It seems to me you just edited it out to appear less confrontative about it so you could slip under the radar better.

Fin
2009-06-22, 06:24 PM
Oh please if I wanted to be non-confrontational I wouldn't have given a reason at all, its the first day!

Murska
2009-06-22, 06:26 PM
But now you're reasoning against me, which is, by your own definition, confrontative!

Fin
2009-06-22, 06:29 PM
Yes, I know. Evidence that I am not deliberately trying to slip under the radar.

Fin! cause i like Murska.

*sniff* Deathslayer doesn't like me! :smallfrown:

evnafets
2009-06-22, 06:31 PM
The edit time on Fin's post is consistent his version of events - that he couldn't find the evidence immediately, and so deleted his comment immediately.

I'm not sure I approve of the approach you originally took - Murska.
"Hey everybody in thread, I didn't get a PM - does that mean I'm a villager?"

sending a discreet PM to the narrator would have been a better way to handle it. Unless of course you're a wolf and wanted us all to see your claim...
However that being said, I also missed the narrators post in the recruitment thread re no PMs being sent to villagers, and only saw it when Hyozo posted the link. Oh well at least in this game there won't be any "Hey I'm a villager, and here's my narrator PM to prove it!"

I'm going to point at TheBookworm because if he's foolish enough to take Murska at his word, he's not going to be of any use in this game :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-06-22, 06:31 PM
Yeah, because you know it's too late.

Besides, anyone looking for signs of people trying to hide would've already noticed that I'm drawing the attention at you with my nearly basis-less accusations to keep it off myself. Now who doesn't notice things like these? Wolves, of course, since they're not looking for wolves!

Fin
2009-06-22, 06:36 PM
Que? :smallconfused:

I'm sure that made sense, but I just couldn't follow it so... come again?

Murska
2009-06-22, 06:47 PM
See, if you weren't a wolf, you'd be on the villagers' side. (I'm not sure, do they get a devil?) Thus, you'd be looking for wolves. But, you haven't pointed out before this moment the fact that my accusations against you, while very weak and almost without any basis whatsoever, are clearly made to turn the attention away from my own person.

So, you're not looking for wolves, ergo, you're a wolf.

MOD
2009-06-22, 07:44 PM
Toasty By random die roll.

happyturtle
2009-06-22, 08:11 PM
Dirk Kris.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-22, 08:17 PM
Sorry Murska, I don't buy your story that you missed the post that said villagers receive no pms.

Murska
2009-06-22, 08:19 PM
Sorry Murska, I don't buy your story that you missed the post that said villagers receive no pms.

But evnafets said the same thing! Why do you believe him over me?

evnafets
2009-06-22, 08:23 PM
But evnafets said the same thing! Why do you believe him over me?

The difference is that I didn't come barging into the thread bragging about it.

Murska
2009-06-22, 08:29 PM
The difference is that I didn't come barging into the thread bragging about it.

You did, you just did it more subtly and didn't imply you were a villager.

Recaiden
2009-06-22, 08:32 PM
You know what, Murska? I don't. But couldn't you have looked?

Murska
2009-06-22, 08:39 PM
Looked what? Oo

I did check this thread's first post, which said nothing about it. And since the game-thread's first post is where you always have 1: The rules of the game 2: The playerlist 3: Everything else they feel it's necessary we know 4: Fluff, I assumed I would have to ask. I obviously won't ask via PM since bringing it public 1: prevents anyone else from saying it 2: lets me say it 3: brings attention to the problem of the information not being readily available 4:since I made it bold and the narrator kindly replied so, fixes the problem.

Dragoon
2009-06-22, 09:48 PM
The older gentlemen wearing his old army uniform and carrying his two weapons (both replicas but only a couple know about it) walks towards where Opeth Freak is, "Well, I got lost on the road of life, I'm assuming that the ale is still flowing right?" He aims a weapon at Fin, since there seems to be a big argument going on and it could be fun to add to it.

Selrahc
2009-06-23, 02:39 AM
This sort of thing is why normally the narrators send PMs even to the villagers. Well, that and so that everybody knows the game started.

banjo1985
2009-06-23, 03:36 AM
Murska, because I like Fin!

Of course, i like Murska too, but, ya' know, gotta find a reason somewhere :smalltongue:

Fin
2009-06-23, 06:13 AM
So, you're not looking for wolves, ergo, you're a wolf.

I am looking for werewolves, a first day point that actually has some actual reasoning behind it is about as pro-active wolf hunting as anybody can get!

Also we can't rule out that just because you got a role PM (which I'm confident you did, it is the basis of my whole argument) that it wasn't the baner or seer etc. But still the whole thing just seems suspicious to me, plus Murska Constant!

Murska
2009-06-23, 11:02 AM
So the basis of your whole argument is that I got a role PM because I said I didn't?

Dude, at least I told everyone my arguments are baseless. You're attempting to show yours off as actually having some sense, which is not cool. >.>

happyturtle
2009-06-23, 11:07 AM
Murska's obviously the seer. Just look at that spooky green eye. Is there any doubt that it SEES ALL?!

Murska
2009-06-23, 11:09 AM
Dammit Happy! You busted my cover!

Yeah, sure, I'm the seer, please bane me and not lynch me? :smalltongue:

Supagoof
2009-06-23, 11:16 AM
Supagoof points at Shadow, because there's no rule against it.

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-23, 11:27 AM
Day 1 has ended

The people decide who to lynch, they all vote and a random person writes them down

Votes (in order of cast)

Murska
Happyturtle
Dragoon
Fin
Murska
Murska
Fin
Fin
Fin
The Bookworm
Toasty
Dirk Kris
Murska
Murska
Fin
Murska
Shadow

Murska is lynched !

OOC: Actual votes per person

Murska - 6
Happyturtle - 1
Dragoon - 1
Fin - 5
The Bookworm - 1
Toasty - 1
Dirk Kris - 1
Shadow - 1

Total Votes polled: 6 + 1 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 17

I will be sending a PM to all players to remind them that the game has started, so we don't end up with 3 auto-lynches so soon

Night 1 has begun
It will end at 5:30 PM GMT on Wendseday 24th of June 2009

Those who have night actions should PM me and billtodamax with actions.

Fin
2009-06-23, 11:31 AM
So the basis of your whole argument is that I got a role PM because I said I didn't?

Dude, at least I told everyone my arguments are baseless. You're attempting to show yours off as actually having some sense, which is not cool. >.>

Ok look, I didn't really think I had a strong basis, it was the best I could come up with for a first day point. Otherwise it was random. Sadly your belligerent arguing to get off the hook has only made you seem more suspicious as you tried to implicate me as a Werewolf for both trying to cause a fuss and for trying not to?

And before you start saying 'Oh look he is saying his argument is without basis, he is trying to fly under the radar.' Know that I am not. My argument only started without basis, but I now believe it has a very solid base, so much so that even if I am wrong I won't feel that my case was unjustified or wrong in its reasoning. You are, with the exception of myself, the only person that has produced sufficient behavior to be first day lynched without us feeling guilty about it being random.

EDIT: Ugh, update happened whilst I was forming my argument :smallredface: Also, Conbar do we get to know the role?

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-23, 11:37 AM
Ah yes. Sorry about that. Murska was infact a Plain Jane normal Villager.

I have also PMed the 3 people who did not vote today, to remind them that the game has started

Murska
2009-06-23, 12:24 PM
Ha! My theory proved right. If you argue against being lynched, you're more likely to get lynched. But, according to personal experience, being very silent in the thread with only a name in red once per day or even less often can also get you lynched. So I'll have to perfect the balance of these two...

Oh, and shame on you guys for lynching me on day 1 when I at least tried to promote logic(yeah right) and discussion(debate? arguing?) instead of just being silent like most people.

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-23, 12:27 PM
Ha! My theory proved right. If you argue against being lynched, you're more likely to get lynched. But, according to personal experience, being very silent in the thread with only a name in red once per day or even less often can also get you lynched. So I'll have to perfect the balance of these two...

Oh, and shame on you guys for lynching me on day 1 when I at least tried to promote logic(yeah right) and discussion(debate? arguing?) instead of just being silent like most people.

The Murska Constant: Not always right

Murska
2009-06-23, 12:29 PM
Yeah, well, this time it was obvious. I mean, do people REALLY think I got my reputation by acting like an obvious wolf, clearly intending to get lynched? :smallconfused:

Kyouhen
2009-06-23, 12:42 PM
Yeah, well, this time it was obvious. I mean, do people REALLY think I got my reputation by acting like an obvious wolf, clearly intending to get lynched? :smallconfused:

Yes? I dunno, I haven't been around long enough to know how you got your reputation. :smalltongue:

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-23, 12:58 PM
Supagoof points at Shadow, because there's no rule against it.

Supagoof, not to sound nasty, but in future please dont post in red as if voting in a game you are not officially in.

Fin
2009-06-23, 01:05 PM

Well, it did cross my mind but then I started to doubt myself, bluffs, double-bluffs, triple bluffs are generally not beneath you so I made a decision and stuck with it!

Supagoof
2009-06-23, 01:36 PM
Supagoof, not to sound nasty, but in future please dont post in red as if voting in a game you are not officially in.
Apologies Conbar. :smallredface:

Thought I had signed up for this one, but I guess I didn't. And since the whole no pm = villager thing was happening, I just wanted to get a point in before days end. Though looking at it now, Shadow's not in this game either.

My bad.

Murska
2009-06-23, 03:58 PM
Well, it did cross my mind but then I started to doubt myself, bluffs, double-bluffs, triple bluffs are generally not beneath you so I made a decision and stuck with it!

Generally not beyond my ability, you mean? :smallbiggrin:

Oh well. Have a fun game, everyone.

Deathslayer7
2009-06-23, 05:37 PM
I still loved you Murska. :smallfrown:

Murska
2009-06-23, 05:40 PM
I still loved you Murska. :smallfrown:

Then avenge my death! Or don't. Your call. :smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2009-06-24, 04:07 AM
EDIT

Content removed because I didn't notice Murska had already been lynched and hence my point at him was redundant.

--

To the narrators, can I second Selrahc's point for future games. Sending villager PMs may be a ***, but I hadn't realised that this game had even started and already day one has finished!

How long are your day phases? 48 hours real time is normal.

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-24, 04:27 AM
EDIT

Content removed because I didn't notice Murska had already been lynched and hence my point at him was redundant.

--

To the narrators, can I second Selrahc's point for future games. Sending villager PMs may be a ***, but I hadn't realised that this game had even started and already day one has finished!

How long are your day phases? 48 hours real time is normal.

48 Hours for Days, 24 hours for Nights. Night one ends in about 7 hours, give or take.

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-24, 12:47 PM
Night 1 has ended.

Selrahc (Villager) has died

Day 2 Has started
End on Saturday at 19:00 PM GMT

banjo1985
2009-06-25, 04:59 AM
Happyturtle!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-25, 06:08 AM
Banjo1985 for posting above me!

Dirk Kris
2009-06-25, 07:31 AM
HappyTurtle cheated on me with that catboy - she's gotta go. :smallamused:

happyturtle
2009-06-25, 07:34 AM
I never made you any promises, Dirk Kris.

Kyouhen
2009-06-25, 08:31 AM
happyturtle! :smallbiggrin:

Fin
2009-06-25, 08:51 AM
Ugh, Me trying to think didn't really work out! So... Happyturtle

happyturtle
2009-06-25, 08:58 AM
:frown:

Why is everyone picking on sweet, innocent me?

banjo1985
2009-06-25, 09:01 AM
Because everyone likes a bandwagon, even though I didn't mean to start one :smallfrown:

Kyouhen
2009-06-25, 09:09 AM
Actually, how about Deathslayer for not yet attempting to avenge Murska's death as his ghost commanded? :smallannoyed:

The Bookworm
2009-06-25, 10:24 AM
How about Kyouhen?

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-25, 10:30 AM
Fleeing Coward maybe?

Deathslayer7
2009-06-25, 11:07 AM
Avenge Murska! Fin!

Fostire
2009-06-25, 12:10 PM
Dirk Kris
You found Invisible text: gain 100xp

MOD
2009-06-25, 01:47 PM
Fin because I said so...

Kyouhen
2009-06-25, 01:58 PM
Vengeance on Fin!

Hyozo
2009-06-25, 05:59 PM
Fin is being targeted because he took true facts to a false conclusion, happyturtle is being targeted... why? Because Reinholdt is a playa?

I don't like these reasons, so I won't follow those bandwagons. Kyouhen, are you repeatedly changing your point again?

Dragoon
2009-06-25, 06:41 PM
The older man yet again walks up nonchant, "Sorry I'm late, ran into this cat stuck in a tree and had to help it out. Hey, Kyouhen, seems like you are changing your point often. Oh yeah, are we still doing cards today?"

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-25, 08:44 PM
Kyouhen, you really should learn to stop changing your points or I'll keep pointing at you for screwing up my spreadsheets :smalltongue:

Kyouhen
2009-06-25, 11:23 PM
Yay! I get to defend myself! :smallbiggrin:

My point at happyturtle was to avoid autolynch because I wasn't paying attention to what was going on. Point at Deathslayer was to get Murska's vengeance moving. Point at Fin because Deathslayer started Murska's vengeance.

That said I'm not randomly changing points everywhere purposely. I learned my lesson last time. :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2009-06-26, 02:57 AM
For me, Fleeing Coward is the new Murska as far as default points when I don't have a clue are concerned.

toasty
2009-06-26, 09:58 AM
Kyouhen

Why? Because he seems to be the best bandwagon available currently.

Recaiden
2009-06-26, 10:28 AM
Jontom Xire. He's the new Fleeing coward.

Connor Darkdart
2009-06-27, 12:42 PM
17 votes so far.

22 minutes to go.

VOTE!

Saint Nil
2009-06-27, 02:03 PM
Sorry everyone, just got back from the beach.

Random point-The Bookworm to avoid autolynch

billtodamax
2009-06-27, 07:59 PM
SIZE="5"]Day 2 has ended[/SIZE]

A madman was running through the streets! pointing at everyone, shouting accusations.
Oh, come on, not this again.
Yeah, we lynched you for that last game, haven't you learnt your lesson?
But the madman was prepared this time.
No wait! I have reasons this time! That guy insulted my aunt, and a dead guy told me to lynch that guy, and I accused her because all of you were yelling at me...:smallfrown:
The crowd wasn't buying it. They took him away to be lynched for making a nuisance of himself.

Kyouhen was lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 2 has begun
It will end at 5:30 PM GMT on Wendseday 24th of June 2009

Those who have night actions should PM me and Conbar with actions.

Kyouhen
2009-06-27, 08:49 PM
Sonnuva... It wasn't even half as bad as last time! :smallfrown:

billtodamax
2009-07-02, 06:15 PM
Night 2 has ended!
Sorry for the ridiculously late update, I was stupidly sick.

The villagers went home, happy in the knowledge they had gotten rid of that nuisance Kyouhen. They still han't gotten a wolf yet, of course, but it was only a matter of time! Right? Right?

When they awoke in the morning they found a body hanging upside down off the side of a building. Claw and tooth marks were everywhere.

Happyturtle was nightkilled. She was a villager.
Day 2 has begun!

Fin
2009-07-03, 09:55 AM
Evnafets because of his attempts at remaining low-key, by sporadic voting. Plus even when he was agreeing with me on day one I he made efforts to stay as unnoticed as possible by voting off-wagon. Although I do admit this by no means strong evidence, it is all I have! :smallredface:

Selrahc
2009-07-03, 10:01 AM
I reckon Jontom Xire could definitely be a wolf. His talk about not getting a role PM, his possibly deliberate skipping of the first day to add verisimilitude.. It's certainly something I could imagine Jontom doing when given the opening. He is a regular on the forums, and seems to notice the recruitment threads sharply enough, so I'm not sure I buy his story that it took him roughly three days to find the game.

Fin
2009-07-03, 10:14 AM
*scrubbed because it was using logic posted by a zombie*

MOD
2009-07-03, 03:32 PM
Arn't you dead Selrahc? Dragoon b/c he's got tooooo many oooos in his name.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-03, 03:41 PM
selrahc for using logic. He usually remains quiet in all the games hes in.

The Bookworm
2009-07-03, 03:47 PM
Selrahc because what Deathslayer's saying sounds right.

MOD
2009-07-03, 05:05 PM
Selrahc died night one...

Deathslayer7
2009-07-03, 05:08 PM
dang. lol. can't believe i did that. Don't really want to follow the bandwagon.

MOD it is for making me look stupid.

Fostire
2009-07-03, 05:55 PM
Dirk Kris, cause I don't have any suspicions (aka random point)

evnafets
2009-07-04, 05:03 AM
evnafets points at Deathslayer7

I'm going to be off for a week or two with intermittent internet access.
Please don't autolynch me while I'm gone.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-04, 05:22 AM
Jontom Xire's still alive right?

Fin
2009-07-04, 07:05 AM
Back to pointing at Evnafets for reasons mentioned earlier!

Selrahc
2009-07-04, 11:02 AM
WHoops. Sorry guys. I honestly didn'at know I'd died. :smallfrown:

Dragoon
2009-07-04, 01:36 PM
"Sorry, I'm late everyone, was looking for some ghost repellent, then realized that I don't have any, so I went to the store and when I finally get there, I find out they don't sell the right brand anymore. Let's see here, MOD seems like a good choice for now."

banjo1985
2009-07-04, 01:52 PM
Fostire for cruelty to parrots.

Fostire
2009-07-04, 03:29 PM
Fostire for cruelty to parrots.

That's a lie, I would never harm a parrot. The parrot in my avatar is a completely artificial robot, and no animals were harmed in it's creation.

toasty
2009-07-04, 10:28 PM
MOD because I don't really know who to point at.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-05, 08:58 AM
Banjo because I never point at him. :smallbiggrin:

Saint Nil
2009-07-05, 01:55 PM
Going to be gone for a week, so a goodbuy point at Fleeing Coward.

Recaiden
2009-07-05, 02:08 PM
MOD for pretending to try to help the villagers. In Addition, Hyozo, FC, and Dirk are looking especially suspicious.

The Bookworm
2009-07-05, 07:25 PM
MOD! Baaaa!

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-05, 08:14 PM
MOD for pretending to try to help the villagers. In Addition, Hyozo, FC, and Dirk are looking especially suspicious.

I'm always suspicious when I'm not a wolf. It's only when noone finds me suspicious and I start leading bandwagons without anyone really questioning it that you have something to really worry about :smallbiggrin:

MOD
2009-07-05, 10:33 PM
Just letting everyone know I'm fine with being lynched (but still I'm not a wolf). If you guys could perform a final request. I think Dragoon is a wolf. If you don't mind please vote him off on the next day phase.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-06, 12:33 AM
I'm all for an alternate bandwagon. There's nothing to analyse otherwise.
Dragoon

Jontom Xire
2009-07-06, 02:45 AM
WHoops. Sorry guys. I honestly didn'at know I'd died. :smallfrown:

And I honestly didn't realise the thread had started until the time of my first post.

See how easy it is to do?

The Bookworm
2009-07-09, 04:12 PM
Um... Is this still running?

Jontom Xire
2009-07-10, 04:35 AM
Not a lot.

I think the werewolves killed the narrator.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-10, 04:38 AM
No, it's obvious the villagers kidnapped the narrator to get the wolf list.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-10, 05:33 AM
Hah - such a response reveals your bias towards supporting the wolves! You must be one!

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-10, 05:56 AM
I ain't no wolf, I just support their cause.
Wolves are poor, misunderstood but noble creatures.
Humans on the other hand are nothing but a mob of ignorant, self interested beasts that believe they can rule the world just because they have opposable thumbs and live in fancy dwellings.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-10, 06:07 AM
And don't go around ripping other creatures to shreds in violent blood-thirsty attacks.

Murska
2009-07-10, 06:15 AM
And don't go around ripping other creatures to shreds in violent blood-thirsty attacks.

They don't?

Jontom Xire
2009-07-10, 07:33 AM
No, mostly they only do it to each other :smallbiggrin:

And as a rule, people don't do it at all - it's only a small minority.

I guess what I was trying to say (being way too serious here, I know) is that werewolves have a violent uncontrollable nature that involves attacking and killing humans in bloody violent ways. People don't have such uncontrollable natures or such violent tendencies in comparison.

Murska
2009-07-10, 08:08 AM
werewolves have a violent uncontrollable nature that involves attacking and killing humans in bloody violent ways. People don't have such uncontrollable natures or such violent tendencies in comparison.

So you think. What if they're just peaceful, misunderstood creatures?

Jontom Xire
2009-07-10, 08:16 AM
So you think. What if they're just peaceful, misunderstood creatures?

If they are peaceful why do they keep killing people every night? If there were no night kills people would soon stop doing lynches and we could call the game a draw and everyone could live in peace. But no, those dang werewolves just keep killing everyone.

Murska
2009-07-10, 08:36 AM
If they are peaceful why do they keep killing people every night? If there were no night kills people would soon stop doing lynches and we could call the game a draw and everyone could live in peace. But no, those dang werewolves just keep killing everyone.

Bah. It's the Secret Society of Narrators who do the killings, then blame them on the poor peaceful werewolves.

EDIT: That's a nice idea though... I want to try it some game. Hey narrators, would you be mad if a game ended like that? :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-07-10, 08:37 AM
Yeah, right. As soon as the kills stop and peace comes, the villagers will turn on us the wolves and kill them. They can't be trusted.

Kyouhen
2009-07-10, 08:46 AM
But what if the wolves are nature's way of telling the villagers to stop having so many babies? They keep the population in check right?

Jontom Xire
2009-07-10, 10:16 AM
Bah. It's the Secret Society of Narrators who do the killings, then blame them on the poor peaceful werewolves.

EDIT: That's a nice idea though... I want to try it some game. Hey narrators, would you be mad if a game ended like that? :smallbiggrin:

Umm, already did that - sort of. Ultimate Chaos?

Murska
2009-07-10, 11:39 AM
Umm, already did that - sort of. Ultimate Chaos?

Ultimate Chaos had wolves/villagers? I thought it was just a group of weird teams and allegiances with mixed win conditions and such.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-13, 03:31 AM
Well yes, but no-one had any enemies is what I mean. So they could have all lived in peace.

Fin
2009-07-13, 04:05 AM
Well, all got auto-lynched in peace :smallwink:

Murska
2009-07-13, 06:55 AM
What I meant was actually that I'd negotiate a truce between the wolf team and the villagers and live happily ever after. :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-07-14, 01:29 PM
Can we get a coroner's oppinion of this game? Is it officially dead?

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 02:40 PM
Can we get a coroner's oppinion of this game? Is it officially dead?

It would not surprise me, given that Conbar/Connor ditched Sharn as well.

I'mma going to leave the thread for the game I'm not in now.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-14, 02:55 PM
im pretty sure this is dead.

btw I'm a wolf!*

*this may or may not be a lie.

billtodamax
2009-07-16, 02:38 AM
Yeah, sorry everyone, it appears that this game has died. I'll shoot Conbar a PM, but it looks pretty bad.

Hyozo
2009-07-22, 07:50 PM
Okay, I think we can officially say this game is dead. To me, this is sort of a good thing, since the half of the wolf team which isn't me happens to have said:

Farewell forever forums.

billtodamax
2009-07-23, 01:38 AM
Yup. And Fin was the fool and... other person was the seer.

Fin
2009-07-23, 06:03 AM
Godammit why am I always the fool, never the seer. I thought I had found two wolves!

billtodamax
2009-07-23, 06:06 AM
Oh, and even if you got a result of "Seer" That'd still be wrong cause that'd just men we rolled an 100 on the random dice roller.

Fostire
2009-07-23, 10:43 AM
I was the seer and I had scried fin as the fool

Fin
2009-07-23, 02:14 PM
Hey, thanks for scrying me so early. What prompted that?

Fostire
2009-07-23, 02:44 PM
The day one thingy with murska, I wanted to know what role you were.

Fin
2009-07-24, 06:52 AM
Oh yeah, good call!

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-24, 07:00 AM
Amazing, how dead WW game thread is still somehow alive... :smalltongue:

Fin
2009-07-24, 07:13 AM
It's a Zombie!