PDA

View Full Version : [BleachITP] Ep6: "Assemble, lieutenants! Mejiri's plan"

Prime32
2009-06-21, 05:25 PM
Acting captain Kishihaiiro Mejiri stands in the 5th division's training grounds. The Hell Butterflies should have been sent out by now - he just had to wait for the other lieutenants to show up.

strawberryman
2009-06-21, 06:01 PM
((When is this exactly? I'm assuming it is not currently, while Nukari is training to fight Cecilia. Because then we'd have a problem. :smallwink:))

Prime32
2009-06-21, 06:10 PM
((When is this exactly? I'm assuming it is not currently, while Nukari is training to fight Cecilia. Because then we'd have a problem. :smallwink:)){OOC: I see no problem. :smallbiggrin: But I see what you mean - before the latest arrancar attack I suppose? We can fit it into the timeline later.}

strawberryman
2009-06-21, 06:15 PM
{OOC: I see no problem. :smallbiggrin: But I see what you mean - before the latest arrancar attack I suppose? We can fit it into the timeline later.}

((Very well. I will at least assume it is not now, then, so we won't be cleaning up another Vice Captain and putting one in jail. :P))

Nukari apparently arrives first, scowling as usual. "Vice Captain Nukari reporting. What do you want?", he says, gruffly.

Prime32
2009-06-21, 06:18 PM
"Ah... Nukari-san. Did you see any other vice-captains on your way here?"

strawberryman
2009-06-21, 06:24 PM
"Nope.", Nukari responds. He withdraws slightly, waiting for the others boredly.

This better be quick.

It's not as if we have anything better to do.

Neknoh
2009-06-21, 06:33 PM
((People DO insist on bringing back the dead, don't they? :smalltongue:))

Appearing, bandage arround his arm, Tatskete shows up, nodding to the assembled vice captains as he lands, "Nukari, Mejiri, I take it I'm the third one here?"