PDA

View Full Version : Portraits for Ravenloft PCs needed

FeAnPi
2009-06-22, 06:53 AM
I need some nice portraits for the premade PC in an adapted 3.5 Castle Ravenloft adventure.

The PC will be all humans, and include Ireena (as a fighter/duelist, thus without armor as she is in the original module), a female vistani rogue (typical gypsy girl with a leather bodice and something that qualifies as a leather armor, armed with daggers), a male ranger (armed with a crossbow, a longsword and an axe, wears a leather armor), a blond male paladin (wears a fullplate, armed with a bastard sword, uses a large metal shield), a male wizard (not the typical mage, rather an alchemist, is armed with an arquebus and uses many alchemical tricks as well as explosives) and a male cleric (dressed like a jesuit, wears a mithral fullplate below the robe).
The base setting for the Castle Ravenloft adventure will be a fantasy version of the XVIst century Europe, but for the dresses I was thinking to something more like the XVII explorer style.

Now, I was able to alter the original Ireena portrait with GIMP in order to give it to the players. And I found -and altered- some portraits for the rogue, the ranger, and the wizard. But I cannot find anything for the paladin and the cleric.

May someone help me?
Here you find the altered Ireena portrait: I would like, if possible, something like this.

Thank you! :)

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9744/ireena.png

Berserk Monk
2009-06-24, 11:09 PM
What style you looking for?

FeAnPi
2009-06-25, 01:19 AM
I would like something like the picture of Ireena I just posted; no matter the colours -with the gimp I can fix them.

Threeshades
2009-06-25, 08:41 AM
I would like something like the picture of Ireena I just posted; no matter the colours -with the gimp I can fix them.

I think the question is would you like them OotS style or cartoon style or realistic?

FeAnPi
2009-06-25, 09:20 AM
Well, as the image of Ireena suggests, I would like realistics portraits; not too realistics... just as the sample.