PDA

View Full Version : [Maid] Take a left at the milky way (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

UglyPanda
2009-06-22, 10:00 PM
Some time ago, each of you received a letter. It has been reproduced as the following.
Many years ago, a drunk driver crashed into some redneck town in New Mexico. The next day, a hung-over alien tried to phone home. While he made it back easily, the damage was done and humanity discovered aliens existed. The government tried to cover it all up, but the cover-up only brought attention to the very real aliens who now believed that Earth was a prime vacation spot. One of these aliens was my sister who, since she was a frequent visitor, was quite sick of having to hide her identity. So she parked her ship on the White House lawn and demanded that alien life be recognized. The American government didn’t really have a choice; her ship alone was enough to vaporize the country several times over. So, after giving it five seconds of thought, America surrendered. This wasn’t exactly what we wanted, but it was good enough for a peace treaty. Some years later, Earth joined the United Alliance of Planets. This was something we invented five minutes after the surrender. So there are only really two members of the federation. What we want is for the federation to grow. That’s where you guys come in. You’re going to be helping us fly our ships and meet new and exotic civilizations. Try not to get killed.

Signed,
Sub-Chairman Nagi
U.A.P. Governing Council
Recruitment Division

The Sirius Celestus, a.k.a. The Cloud Lizard, is one of the first ambassador-class nest ships. About the size of 16 city blocks and over forty stories tall, Sirius Celestus has everything that its small staff could ever need, as its design allowed for new rooms to be created from scratch with no effort at all. In fact, half of the rooms were unfinished and needed a purpose.

You are sitting at a table in the ship’s bridge. At the head is Sub-Chairman Nagi, an albino humanoid alien with white hair and red eyes.

"It’s good to see all of you, but since we’re still in the Sol System, feel free to hang out. See ya." Nagi leaves the room and the maids are free to do whatever they wish. It makes you wonder why he bothered to call a meeting in the first place.

OOC:
So do whatever you want. Also, creating random new rooms is actually justified in this campaign. Nagi isn't the only master here, you'll see the others later. Nobody has a room yet. It's your first job to design one for yourself.

Verlaufen
2009-06-22, 10:14 PM
Shizune

Shizune nods a lot as Nagi talks. When he left, Shizune continued chewing on her gum, making a bubble with it, and having it explode in her face. She dragged it back into her mouth with her tongue and began chewing again. She grabbed the backpack which she had left at the side of her seat and stood up, her short brown bangs bouncing slightly.

She begins walking around, opening each door she finds until she comes upon one she can use for her room.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-22, 10:33 PM
Scraps

Rule Brittania! Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm... Scraps mumbles as she gets to work polishing the sciencey doohickeys and buffing the thingamabobs. She doesn't know the words, which is odd, because judging by her ridiculous accent she must be from some British colony.

Siren
2009-06-22, 10:40 PM
Fangirl

She runs up to Shizune and starts pulling on her clothing.

"I am your biggest fan. Tell me more about yourself. I am dying to know."

Fangirl jumps up and down holding onto Shizune's clothing.

Verlaufen
2009-06-22, 10:58 PM
Shizune

Shizune watched as her Sunday-Relaxin' sweats were pulled by a little girl. Thoughts rushed through her head. I have a fangirl? I don't think she knows me, but sweet!

She let the fangirl bounce up and down. She looked down at the girl, ready to entertain. "Hi! Always good to meet a fan. What do you want to know!"

Siren
2009-06-22, 11:00 PM
Fangirl

"First, what is you favorite thing? Second, why did you come here?"

Fangirl pulls out a notebook and a fuzzy pen. She is ready to take notes.

Verlaufen
2009-06-22, 11:10 PM
Shizune

Shizune's mouth and eyes open so wide, you'd think they would explode. The fangirl was just like her from 6 years ago! Only all of those actors wer jerks and wouldn't answer her questions.

She chewed her bubblegum a bit more. "Wellll, My favorite thing is stuff. I really like TV, though. Anybody who thinks that anything animated is only for kids is a moron."

"And I came here 'cause aliens are cool." She waited for her fangirl to copy down her notes

Siren
2009-06-22, 11:16 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl quickly jots down notes about all this. Then she looks up her face lit up.

"OOoooo aliens I love aliens! I totally came for them too! We are exactly the same. You are the best. I want to ask you more later, but I have to absorb this for now. I am soooo excited."

Fangirl jumps away blowing kisses.

Verlaufen
2009-06-22, 11:19 PM
Shizune

"'Kay! Bai!" She waves vigorously as her fangirl runs off to wherever. After she is out of light, she continues her hunt for a room, in a happy mood. I wonder which of my roles she recognized me from?

Eventually, she reached another door and opened it.

OOC: What do the rooms look like before the characters begin to customize, and how do you get stuff into them?

UglyPanda
2009-06-22, 11:21 PM
OOC:
They just look like empty brown rooms with hazard logos on them. They can change size instantly and fill themselves up with any unclaimed appliances on command. However, they have to be activated from the outside. Activating them from the inside could possibly lead to squishing.

Verlaufen
2009-06-22, 11:32 PM
Shizune

Shizune sees the empty room and steps out of it.

"They said that these rooms made themselves. I wonder if it's true?" Shizune focuses on the closed door. "Room, put a poster of the cast of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann on one of the walls."

Shizune walks into the room, to find that it had done just that. "Oh. Ehm. GEE!"

UglyPanda
2009-06-22, 11:39 PM
"GaoGaiGar is better, you know."

A man is standing behind Shizune and holding a sword. He has spiked grey hair, green shades, pointy teeth, and a red trenchcoat over a starship pilot's suit.

Siren
2009-06-22, 11:44 PM
Fangirl

As she walked away she shook her head. This person probably wouldn't know anything. She would try again later though. She would always try again. She found a room and requested a trampoline in the middle, training dummies that look like stuffed animals, a fluffy bed with a hidden compartment and many other special items. She started to jump on the trampoline.

"I could get used to this."

Fangirl does a flip.

Verlaufen
2009-06-22, 11:50 PM
Shizune

Shizune is obviously offended. She begins to turn around to face the clearly confused speaker. "What the hell are you-"

She gets a good look at who it was that lied to her. Cool Hair, Cool Shades, Cool Teeth, and a sword. And maybe a cosplayer. Her jaw dropped open, and her eyes widened. "Woah... do I know you from somewhere?"

OOC: I'm contemplating whether or not to use Chance Meeting. How old is this guy?

UglyPanda
2009-06-22, 11:55 PM
"I'm the ship's combat coordinator. You can call me Shinobu. A mecha training arena is in sector 6-H. You can usually find me there."

OOC:
He is an alien, so older than you think he is. He looks like he is in his early twenties.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 12:04 AM
Shizune

"Shinobu..." She repeated the name slowly, and tried to absorb the situation around her.

Five minutes here, already a fangirl and mecha...

I've died and gone to heaven.

A small smile appears on her agape mouth. "Mecha... training... ground...?" If this was true, this would definitely be the best day of her life.

"Really?" She was looking up at him, on an expression hard to explain, her eyes in admiration and aspiration, but her mouth in a skeptical smile.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-23, 07:19 AM
"U-um..." Hikari watches as Nagi leaves, and everyone ese seems to leave her alone. Oh, well. Tha's how it usually went, anyway...

The young gir wanders out of the briefing room, looking about herself in ather obvious awe. A spaceship! Wow! Her parents had always talked about spaceships and stuff, but she'd never imagined that she'd ever get to actually live on one!

She looks about for some room to call her own.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 07:26 AM
'Scraps

Scraps is still walking around the ship, whistling all the way, spinning her keys around her finger.

OOC: Is it okay if my character isn't new to this ship? How long has the ship been in service?

ninja_penguin
2009-06-23, 10:26 AM
Miranda

After the group meeting, Miranda headed to one of the empty room compartments, and entered her requests into the room panel, humming contentedly to herself. When the door panel opened, the room had plan functional decor, a dresser, a desk, a cough, and a hammock suspended above the floor for sleeping in. "Fantastic!" she said, clapping her hands.

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 10:50 AM
Shizune's room

"Yeah, people need practice. I'll see you there after you get situated."

Shinobu sheaths his sword and turns to leave.

"Good to meet you, Miss... I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name."

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 03:36 PM
Shizune

And so it was true. My life is officially anime.

Her skeptical smile turned into pure happiness. "You'll see me there? That means...we get to use them!?"

She grabs Shinobu's hand with one of hers and begins shaking furiously. "Thank you so much! I'm Shizune! Shizune Suzuki! Thank You!"

Usually, she would act tentatively around strangers. But this man was her commander, seemed to watch enough television, andwas ffering her a chance to use a mecha. a real mecha!

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 04:03 PM
Shizune's room

"I can take you there if you'd like. But please, stop shaking my hand. It's starting to go numb."

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 04:16 PM
Shizune

"Yes, sir! Sorry, sir!" Shizune lets go of his hand, but the shaking motion lingers for a few seconds afterwards.

She bows. "Sorry!' She then realizes that she is wearing Sunday-Relaxin'® Sweats, and that bowing looked much less impressive than in a school uniform or a maid outfit.

"Definitely! Please teach me!"

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 04:32 PM
Shizune's room

"Follow me." Shinobu leaves the room and begins walking towards the mecha training room.

"What you and the other humans have to learn is that our technology isn't like your own.* It's mostly composed of amorphous materials, more like the liquid metal from Terminator 2. It responds to neural impulses transmitted through a small chip implanted in the back of your head. As such, we can create anything that we can imagine and program, including mecha."

"Before you get your hopes up, keep in mind a few things. The training ground isn't big enough for a full battle until we finish the rest of the ship and can shift stuff around, so you're going to have to spend most of your time in the Sim Pods. The mechs we're training with are disarmed, but you can still seriously hurt someone with them. If you do so, you will be jettisoned into space. That clear?"

Shinobu stops in front of a set of large sliding metal double-doors, like the kind you would see in a Roger Moore or Sean Connery film.

OOC:
*Exposition here!

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 04:39 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks up and admires the door. She nods, absorbing the episode one exposition necessary to the viewers. "I think I do. Your technology is awesome, but is dangerous."

She looks back to Shinobu. "So, I'm a bit confused. What exactly is our duty on this ship?

OOC:
Thank you, Mr. Exposition!

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 04:47 PM
Mecha Training Room

"Your duty is to help maintain the ship, entertain any guests, and act as ambassadors towards whichever advanced species we encounter. The good news is the first few are friendly, if a bit dull. The next couple, you guys will need some training."

Shinobu opens the doors and inside are dozens of mechs, lined up side-by-side.

"Have fun looking around."

Shizune can recognize Arm Slaves for Full Metal Panic, Gainers from King Overman Gainer, Mobile Suits from Gundam, Armors from Gun X Sword, an Aestivalis from Martian Successor Nadesico, and a number she can't recognize.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 04:52 PM
Scraps

Scraps is busy polishing one of the mecha when Shinobu and Shizune walk in.

'ey 'bu. 'oo's the new bloke? Scraps has shortened Shinobu's name to one syllable, something that she usually does.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 04:56 PM
Shizune

Shizune completely ignores Scraps. She instead walks slowly into the center of the room, arms outstretched. Once in the center, she makes sure that her cat ears are on straight, and begins spinning around in whatever direction. "WHEEE!"

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 04:59 PM
Mecha Training Room

"The crazy spinning girl is Shizune, one of the new employees. How are you holding up, there? And is the L-12 back in one piece?"

OOC:
You can design the L-12, if you want.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 05:05 PM
Scraps

Everythin's fine, don't worry boss. Nuff said, yeah? Scraps says while grinning, putting the cloth back into her pocket.

She seems a little 'n all jumpy, yeah? She says, turning to Shizune.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 05:12 PM
Shizune

Hearing Shinobu's addressing her as "crazy spinning girl", Shiznue tries to stop quickly, but instead, in her dizziness, falls over. He lifts her head off of the floor and towards Shinobu. "That's not a very nice thing to say. I mean, I'm just some girl from earth, who only dreams of this stuff and sees it on TV, and suddenly, they exist! It's like a dream!"

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 05:24 PM
Scraps

s'not all tha'citing when y've been 'ere fer a while. Scraps says, Wiping her hands on her overalls. E'en mecha git borin'.

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 05:33 PM
Mecha Training Room

"Well, enough talking about it, pick one and get in."

Shinobu climbs into a mecha that appears to be made entirely of red electrical cable. He turns it on and begins to walk around a little.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-23, 05:41 PM
Miranda

Miranda comes walking through the doors, spotting Shinobu and Scraps and heads over into their direction. She takes a step back as Shinobu gets into a mecha and starts walking it about. "Ooh, that's pretty nifty." Making sure she keeps clear of the mecha, she waves idly to Scraps.
"Hey, you're in maintenance and repair, right? Haven't had much time to chat yet, but I"m Miranda, I'm in systems and diagnostics, I figure we'll be working together, or at least complaining about the same problems."

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 05:46 PM
'scraps

That sounds 'bout right. 'course round 'ere it'll be the latter rather than the former. Scraps smiles, extending a hand to Miranda.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 05:48 PM
Shizune

Shizune gets up from her knees, wobbling a bit from the remaining dizziness. "Yeah, this getting boring. I'll believe that when I see it."

She walks over unsteadily towards the first mecha she reaches, and climbs into it with a bit of trouble. It's one of the smaller ones, only about 20 feet tall. "How do I do this?"

Siren
2009-06-23, 05:53 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl gets bored of jumping on her in room trampoline.

"I should get back to what I am supposed to be doing."

Fangirl goes out and wanders looking for people.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-23, 06:02 PM
Miranda

"Hah, I guess we'll see how the shakedown cruise goes, eh?" Miranda replied, extending a mechanical hand out to shake. "So," she said pointing toward the inactive, "How much time do you have to spend working on these babies? Basic fixings, or hanger queens?"

"And hey, speaking of hanger queens" she said, noticing Shizune. "Who's the jogger down there?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 06:02 PM
"There is a hatch in the back. Get in and put your palm on the hand scanner inside."

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 06:04 PM
Scraps

It usually takes'n hour per 'bot. But I usually only 'ave to polish one a day. As fer her, that's Shizune or somethin'. New crew member. She says, shaking the mechanical hand.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 06:07 PM
Shizune

"Well excuse me for being normal-esque." She goes to the back and scans her hand, as Shinobu instructed.

OOC: Sorry, Wrath of Khan time. Back after the movie.

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 06:47 PM
Aya

aya is currently in her room, recharging her battery. Her room is a 3*3*3 meter closet. On the rear wall there is a plug that allow her to connect herself to the ship energy system to recharge. On the right wall there is a computer embeded and a photo of Nagi giving her the final touch before booting her for the first time. The left wall open on another smaller closet containing her clothes. And that's about it, the rest is completly bare.

Ending recharging sequence.
Initiating Reboot.
System scan in progress ........... Complete.
Reboot sequence complete.
She checks her internal clock.
Oh damn ! It lasted longer than I thought. I must have missed the reunion with the new members of the staff. Now where would they be ?
Opening data library
Searching: Earth. 1253 results found. Opening entry 1
She takes a bit of time, browsing the entries.
Okay. Limited technology, overly develloped imagination and a love for oversized weapon of mass destruction. They have got to be in the mecha room.

She goes there, taking her time.

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 07:02 PM
Mecha Training Room

"So, does anyone else want to have some practice?"

The cables making up the mecha's back reform themselves into a fairly large jetpack and the mecha begins to gently float back and forth.

In front of Aya's room

"Hey, Aya. Did you have a nice nap?"

Nagi is sitting in his room across from Aya's own. He is tinkering with a George Foreman girl. This item and the Sham-Wow were the only pieces of Earth technology that was adopted by their benefactors.

"You know, are you sure you don't want an internal power source? I could hook it up for you."

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 07:53 PM
Aya

"Hi Nagi !"
She steps into Nagi's room to take a look at what he's doing.
"You know I would really like an internal power souce. But with my energetic requirements... I really don't want to take the risk of meltdown."
She takes a small pause, making a face. If she could shiver , she would.
"You remember what happened to that poor Alsatia, right ? I still have the reccords on memory, somewhere."

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 07:59 PM
Nagi's room

"A crystal power generator and new wiring would generate a lot less heat than your rechargeable batteries and over-sized capacitor."

"There is no shame in getting upgrades, you know."

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 08:10 PM
Shizune

"Please." Shizune finishes the hand scan, not quite sure what it had done, and got back into the control area.

Siren
2009-06-23, 08:16 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl wanders around until she hears voices. She sees that there are big mechs. She isn't that impressed. Fighting should be done honorably by people not machines. She will pretend though.

"Oh I can't believe what I am seeing!"

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 08:19 PM
Aya

"Well no... I guess. It's just that... You worked so hard on me back then. I don't want to sound ingratefull. You know I alway admired your skills"
Her voice sounds to embarassed to almost pleading when she asks:
"You're sure you can do it, right ?"
"You're not teasing me like that time with the hyperspace transmiter ?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 08:25 PM
Nagi's room

"Oh, come on, that was my sister. I'll just shut you off for a few minutes and it'll be over before you know it."

Aya goes offline for a few minutes and when she comes to, her internal wiring and power system have been completely replaced.

"See, before you know it. I put in a crapton of nanomachines, so you should be as durable as a new model, so it'll hold you over long enough till I can redo your data core. So how does it feel?"

Mecha Training Room

"Just move the levers and push the pedals. They'll do whatever you want, but how close it is to what you want depends on how much sync you can get."

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 08:32 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks around, trying to comprehend some of the controls, trying to remember all of those source books about the anatomy of mechas. "'Kay, I'll try." She begins moving the levers and pushing buttons, trying to sync what she's doing with her machine. She tries to begin walking around the room.

OOC: d6's? If so: [roll0]

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 08:34 PM
Shizune manages to sync up with her mecha and while the machine is somewhat clumsy, she gets it to move a couple of steps towards Shinobu.

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 08:39 PM
Aya

Aya stands right up, her eyes blank, indicating she is processing a full scan of her components"
Scan complete
Gain of Efficiency estimated at 85 /°
Parameter: Heat estimated between reasonable safety standarts.
Slowly she raises a hand and wave it in the air.
Motion flawless
No noticable raise of parameter: Heat detected
It works
"How do I feel ?! Happy ! And a lot lighter too"
In a rush of enthousiasm, Aya hugs Nagi and kisses him on both cheeks
"You're the best !"

ninja_penguin
2009-06-23, 08:41 PM
Miranda

Miranda tosses a glance at the enthusiastic girl. "Well, it's been a few years since the aliens took over. I mean, there's plenty of things that don't even trigger my 'weird' radar anymore." She says, pointing a thumb up at her wings.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 08:43 PM
Shizune

Shizune stopped moving. "Wa~h! This is harder than I thought it would be." She looks at Shinobu using his machine nearly effortlessly. "How long have you been doing this?"

Shades of Gray
2009-06-23, 08:44 PM
'Scraps

Yeah. s'been a while... Fells even longer than it's been.

Scraps wipes a bit of dirt off one of Miranda's wings with a cloth.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 08:47 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks at the child janitor cleaning and reminiscing. "How long have you been here?"

Siren
2009-06-23, 08:48 PM
Fangirl

Fangirls moves over to Miranda.

"I want to know all about you. Those wings are so cool."

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 08:52 PM
Nagi's Room

"Well, I did make you after all. Anyway, I've got things some things that have to get done, so if you'll excuse me."

Nagi disappears once again and Aya is left alone in his room.

Mecha Training Room

"It's a solid-type, so it's hard to get used to. But in the middle of a firefight, personal mechs tend to be that hard to control anyway, so you should get used to it. And I've been doing this longer than you've been alive, so you shouldn't feel bad about your first try."

OOC:
The mecha can do what you want, it's just not that precise.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-23, 08:57 PM
Miranda

"Oh, thank you!" Miranda said to Scraps, before turning to the enthusiastic girl. "Well, the original pair was part of some of the selective gene therapy that came out after first contact. You know, stuff along the same lines as people who added gills, got the cat eyes (and ears, sometimes), or did the chameleon skin. When I underwent the cyberization procedure, they modded some of the stuff up to keep the symmetry and balance right."

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 08:58 PM
Aya

She is kind of used to it but still.
"Awww. I hate when he does that. Well I had to check for the new girls anyway"

She goes to the mecha room, skipping along the way.
Oh, plenty of new faces.
"Hi. I'm Aya. Glad to meet you all."
She waves to everyone in the room , saluting the familiar faces as she walk into the room.
"' Scraps ,'Shinobu"
She gets in position to watch the new girl training.

Siren
2009-06-23, 09:05 PM
Fangirl

She writes it all down in her notebook.

"So why did you come here?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 09:06 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks around at everyone in the room. "Alright, is this some kind of rookie hazing? 'Cause it looks like I'm the only one here who has no idea what they're doing." She clamps her teeth together, realizing that there is no gum. She pops another wrapped piece from her pocket into her mouth, trying to undo the wrapping inside of the mouth. It gets harder once the gum starts to become sticky.

[roll0] Luckily, her practice at the art separates them with ease, and she spits out the wrapper.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-23, 09:30 PM
Miranda

"Well, I'm systems and diagnostics" Miranda replied to the girl. "No sense in rigging me up and not doing anything with it, eh? And I didn't catch your name?"

Siren
2009-06-23, 09:49 PM
Fangirl

She finishes writing and puts away the pad. She gets kinda shy looking.

"Oh you don't want to know about me. I am nobody special. You can call me Fan."

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 11:24 PM
Shizune

Shizune shakes her head. "Whatever. It's all in good spirits, right?" She begins trying to use the thrusters to hover and fly around a bit.

[roll0]

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 11:28 PM
Shizune manages to take flight, but again it's quite clumsy and slow.

OOC:
Your effective sync in that mech is three.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 11:32 PM
Shizune

Shizune does not find the flight enjoyable. She plops to the ground after a few seconds, crashing in the giant machine onto the floor. She whined. "Do you have anything a bit easier for a beginner to use?" She hated to admit defeat in the subject, but she probably knew less about piloting mecha than anyone else on the ship.

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 11:35 PM
"From what I see, your problem is getting your sync rate up. You probably want to use the red MMA bot over in the corner. It can't fly, but it's a lot easier to control."

The coil-mech points to a red mecha that looks like a blocky version of a particular American street fighter.

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 11:40 PM
Shizune

Shizune crawls her way out of the toppled mecha, getting out and laying down on the floor beside it for a few moments. "Thank you, Shinobu." She walks slowly towards the MMA bot. "So, is this a beginner's thing, or do I just suck?

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 11:41 PM
Aya

Watches shizune training. wich reminds her that she hasn't piloted one of these in a while and she doesn't want ot get rusty.
She gets to the row of unnocupied mechas, choosing a light looking one.
"You mind if I join ?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 11:44 PM
Shizune

"Depends how good you are." She gets to the MMA bot, and climbs in. "MMA as in mixed martial arts, right?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-23, 11:49 PM
The coil-bot floats over to Shizune's previous mecha and touches it with a noodly appendage.

"I was right, low sync rate. Well, let's hope you can perform better in a custom. I feel like crap in this thing and it's just a maintenance bot."

"Anyway, feel free to practice, but don't hurt anyone. And I have no idea what the acronyms mean. Nagi's sister named them all."

Verlaufen
2009-06-23, 11:53 PM
Shizune

"Alright, let me just start with walking again." She tries walking around in the new custom, hoping that it's a bit easier now.

[roll0] + (Whatever Bonus x 5)

Does this suit give ups or downs to anything?

smuchmuch
2009-06-23, 11:54 PM
Aya

She chooses one of the lightest, more manouvrable mecha, poses her hand on the acess pannel and jumps in.
Not my favorite model but good enough for training.
Sitting in the cockpit she pulls a little extension chord from a hidden pannel at the base of her neck and plugs herself in the mech system.
She tries to srefamiliarise herself with the systems and start the thing.
She then goes for a few steps, then faster and finaly do a little dance, happy to see that she is perfect control and that she's still got it.

OOc: Sync: [roll0]

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 12:00 AM
Both girls control their mecha flawlessly.

OOC:
The MMA bot doesn't affect sync. But it can't fit any weapons so it's pretty useless in battle.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:02 AM
Shizune

She is glad that she can walk in her new mecha, but watching Aya makes her feel more pathetic than usual.

She banged her mecha's fist against the wall. [roll0] The punch makes a resounding clank against the wall. "I can't even punch through a wall."

"Why am I the only one that isn't awesome!?"

What do we have here, three children who could all kick my ass? Why can't I have those skills?

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 12:05 AM
The mecha's punch makes a resounding clang against the wall.

"Well, we'll see how well you guys do once you get customs. Nagi just authorized it."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:10 AM
Shizune

Shizune bangs her mecha's head against the wall repeatedly, shouting a word each time she does so. "Why? Can't? I? Not? Suck!?"

"Well, we'll see how well you guys do once you get customs. Nagi just authorized it."

She looked away from the wall, and felt her head hurting. "Custom? Like, we get to design it?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 12:14 AM
"Yep, every part. I remember my first mecha. I just graduated from the third grade and my dad surprised me with it. I was so happy I cried."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:19 AM
Shizune

"Third Grade?" She looks at the thirteen and fourteen year olds in the room. "Third Grade? You get giant fighting robots in third grade?" Her voice continues to stay in the infuriated tone that it's been in for the past minute or so.

She climbs out of her mecha, and grabs her hade, writhing about. "Why did I have to come in halfway through the second season? Why me?" She kicks the mecha's leg with her foot, which predictably hurts. She hops up and down on one foot, while grabbing the other. "OW!"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 12:22 AM
"You do know I'm not human, right? Contrary to popular belief, most of our mecha aren't for fighting. For us, getting these things is like getting a new bicycle for you guys."

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 12:23 AM
Aya

She land her mecha, gets out and simply pats shizune on the shoulder in an appeasing gesture.

OOC: [roll0] to calm her down.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 12:24 AM
"If it'll make you feel any better, I'll attach the sidecar and the warp armor and you can ride along in my custom."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:28 AM
Shizune

Shizune looks to be almost on the verge of tears, but she is calming down. "You're all so lucky. You guys grow up with this stuff. The closest we ever get is that giant statue in Tokyo. You live my dream."

She looks further down to the floor, and talks quieter. "I think I should set up my room, for the time being."

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 12:32 AM
Aya

Point at the mechas with her hand.
"Well if it's your dream... Congratulation ! You're part of it, now"

"And don't worry about the driving. You'll get better.
If that's any consolation, you did better than me when I first tried.."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:35 AM
Shizune

"Well, yeah, I'm in it now, but it's... it's like coming in in the middle of the story arc, and you're really weak, and the only way the writers can think of to get you up to par with the rest of the cast is by some horribly contrived method the entire fanbase hates."

She looked up at the two of them. She met their expressions with an annoyed stare, "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 12:38 AM
"Or it could be like the beginning of a sports manga, where while everyone else is really strong, you have a secret talent and you nurture it to become the best in Japan. Unless you're a red-haired basketball player, or any kind of tennis player."

"But anyway, if you're in the sports genre, running away means that you're a side character! You have to work hard enough that you're covered in grime during your montage!"

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:47 AM
Shizune

Shizune was phased by Shinobu's explanation, but not enough to provoke a dramatic reaction. "But I'm not sure this is a sports manga... And there's normally foreshadowing to their secret ability."

"I'll do the montage later, though. Right now, I'm really not in the mood for those beginning parts where it just shows clips of failure after failure."

Wow, when's the last time someone outside of the club could understand anything I was saying?

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 02:36 AM
Hikari has, all this time, been doing her room! She's trying to make it as similar to her bedroom back home as possible, although she's having a little trouble getting the colours right...

Eventually, she has herself a smallish room - only about thirty feet square - with a bed, a largeish wardrobe that manages to fill up an entire wall, and a TV and game system that manages to take up most of the other! The walls, and bed, are pink, and there's not really much room to move around in there...

It doesn't even occur to her than she could make it bigger.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 10:46 AM
Mecha Training Room

"Oh please, I'm the trickster mentor. I'm the kind who doesn't notice special abilities until you're out in the field."

Hikari's Room

Hikari feels a tap on her neck. If she turns around, she will see Nagi.

"What 'cha doing?"

OOC:
Thirty feet square is a walk-in closet. Five feet by six feet essentially. I don't think you can fit a bed in there. A double-bed is about six feet by five feet.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 12:56 PM
Shizune

Shizune rolls her eyes. "Fine, then. Maybe Nagi-sama is a better teacher." She begins walking out of the room. "I need to set up my room, anyway. I'll probably be back soon."

Nagi-sama will definitely be better.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 01:31 PM
[OOC: I have a terrible sense of proportions. Let's say it's... 150 feet square? Or something. We don't even work in feet in this country. ;.;]

Hikari nearly jumps out of her skin at the tap on her neck! She whips around, and stares up at Nagi. "Eek! I... u-um... just doing my room, s-sir." She's gone almost as red as her uniform.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 01:55 PM
Hikari's Room

"I didn't me to scare ya. Most of the MAIDS are in the mecha training room and I just wanted to know how you were doing."

Nagi looks around a bit before continuing to speak.

"You know you can make the room bigger if you want."

OOC:
Three feet is slightly less than a meter. A kilo is 2.2 pounds, or 5 kilos is 11 pounds. A liter is slightly more than a quart, four quarts make a gallon, four cups make a quart, two cups make a pint.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 02:29 PM
OOC: 150 square feet about 16 square meters. I think. Don't trust me, I failed my AP test.

IC: Shizune walks back towards her room, and stops in front of the room. "Alright. What to put in..." She thinks through what would be good to put in her new room on the spaceship.

This is long..."Alright, room, listen up! I need this room 5 meters by 6 meters! Also, in one corner will be a door to a closet, 2 meters by 2 meters! In the main room, there will be a queen size bed, next to the window! The sheets and blankets will be designed after Gurren Lagann. There will be an end table next to it, with a lamp, and a drawer underneath, but don't fill it yet. There will also be a dresser, with enough normal clothes for two weeks, including things for relaxing, but most must be in style! There shall be a giant TV, at least 72 inches, and plasma! And the room will have a surround sound system, and next to the TV will be all of the DVD's from home! There will be a desk, with a state of the art computer and bookshelves with fiction and research material and space for all of my personal research. And there will be couches, and beanbag chairs, and a soda machine, and that is it for the main room for now!

The walls will have a have a wallpaper that looks like a collage of every character from a mecha series known to man! And throughout the room, there will be 1:30 scale models of most mecha in the mansion.

And in the closet will be all of my formal dresses. Furthermore, there will be as many cosplay outfits as can fit!"

She lowered her voice. "Also, in that closet room, will be a statue of me, and Nagi-sama, holding hands, gazing passionately into each other's eyes, and..." she notices herself blushes, and hopes that nobody is around. "So, yeah. That's it for now. Oh, and some cheese balls and chips on a table next to the TV."

She enters the main room, making sure that everything is in order.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 02:40 PM
"Mecha training room?" She umms a little bit, looking thoughtful. "Daddy never said anything about mechas..."

She eeks a bit, looking behind her at her tiny room. "Uh.. I-I like it that size! It's, um, cozy!"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 02:54 PM
Shizune's Room

The door appears to have locked itself. A small computer screen then appears at eye level.

ERROR:

PARAMETERS UNDEFINED:
"Known to man" -

Define: "Known to humans" or "Known to U.A.F"
"State of the art" -

Define: "Human" or "U.A.F."
"DVDs from home" -

Define: "UNKNOWN, Please List."
"In Style" -

Define: Location where the style is judged

OVER CAPACITY:

Room does not contain enough space for required number of mecha models

Hikari's Room

"Well, mecha exist simply because the miniships weren't cool enough. But we mostly use them for repair, construction, and exploration."

Nagi picks up Hikari and takes her out of the room. He gently sets her down, closes the door, and places his hand on it. He reopens the door and then carries Hikari back inside. He does all this in less than three seconds.

"Hope you like it."

The room has increased in size several times over and now has a corner filled with stuffed animals and toys.

"Anyway, that tap earlier was me shoving a chip in the beck of your neck, about the size of a grain of sand. You'll now be able to pilot the mechas if you want."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 02:54 PM
Shizune

Shizune smiles wickedly. "Good... good... I need to make this as good as possible. Known to man will refer to 'known to humans.' State of the art, however, will refer to the U.A.F. For the DVD's from home..." Shizune goes on for about three minutes, listing various shonen, shojo, mecha, and action/adventure anime.

"And as far as the size, make the room 6 by 7, and fit as many as you can. But still leave walking room. In style back in Japan."

OOC: You want something smaller? Nonsense! Bigger is better! (http://i29.tinypic.com/2w56b8h.gif) (Watch to the end.)

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 03:08 PM
"Kyah!" Hikari is picked up, taken out of the room, and suddenly deposited in her new, much-larger room! She looks somewhat dizzy. "Mechas are cooler than miniships...? Okay..." She doesn't really have much of an opinion on the matter.

"...Sir... how come you guys look so much like peo- er, humans?" She doesn't even seem to react to the information that she now has a computer chip in the back of her neck.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 03:13 PM
Shizune's Room

While she was listed series, the screen merely said Buffering, over and over again.

The screen then vanishes and the room has changed to how Shizune likes it. The computer is made out of a clear substance and lacks a mouse, but it boots up instantly and can run Crysis at the highest frame rate.

The mecha on display look like those from the training room, but half of them Shizune hasn't seen before. They are clearly labeled, however. It seems Nagi's personal mech is merely a logistics and communications bot while there appears to be five different assault mecha that are assigned to Shinobu. There are also a few mecha belonging to people Shizune hasn't met yet. An exploration vehicle for someone named Makoto, a junker for someone named Aoi, and a long-range sniper for someone named Haruhi.

Hikari's Room

"Well, we were humans. From a genetic standpoint, anyway. We mastered splicing way before the warp drive and mucked about with a few dozen improvements before we ever came into contact with Earth. "

"Wait, that doesn't make sense."

"Umm... you look like us because of how life started on your planet. We only look different due to splicing and some transhumanism."

"That makes even less sense."

"I guess I just don't know. Ask the cook about it later."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 03:21 PM
Shizune

Shizune enters the room, looking around at all of the mecha. "Thanks, room. Anything you need? Or a name I should call you?"

She goes over to Shinobu's bots, especially. "So it looks like he's in charge of a lot more fighting... leave it to someone like him, to have to do that much fighting. Nagi-sama's mecha makes it look so much more composed, with no need for useless fighting..."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 03:30 PM
"WARNING: Individual rooms do not possess autonomy due to Durandal Protocols."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 03:37 PM
Shizune

"Alright, then." She takes a handful of cheese balls from the container and lies down on the bed. "I guess I'll go back to the training in a bit. This room is amazing."

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 03:47 PM
Hikari's head tilts slightly to one side. "...Oh. Okay. Um." She then brightens up. "The cook? Okay! I'll go talk to... him. Or her. Or... whatever." She nods her head, and promptly dashes out...

And then dashes right back in. "Which way is the kitchen?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 03:55 PM
Hikari's room

"Sector 4-B, you can't miss it."

Nagi then takes a step to the left, and vanishes.

Hikari finds the kitchen behind a set of steel double-doors. Inside, she sees one of the most technologically advanced kitchens in existence. It contains every type of appliance and kitchenware Hikari has ever seen or heard of, and quite a few she hasn't.

A big busted albino woman in a labcoat, jeans, and tank top is baking in five different ovens while reading a manga. She doesn't notice Hikari.

"Stupid Aoi. Stupid Shinobu. Stupid bet."

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 04:06 PM
Hikari blinks as Nagi vanishes, tilting her head slowly to one side. "...Huh..." She then shrugs, and skips along, following his directions! She soon comes to the kitchen, and carefully creeps inside.

She then stops, gaping. This has to be the hugest kitchen ever! Bigger than the one at school, even, and that one has to cook for almost a thousand children! Well. More like five-hundred. Half the kids bring their own lunch.

But even so!

She looks around in amazement, before spotting the person who is obviously the cook! She pauses, tilting her head to one side and peering at her chest for a moment... before looking up with a shy smile. "Umm. Are you the cook...?"

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 04:14 PM
Miranda

"Well, pleased to meet you, Fan!" Miranda said cheerfully to the enthusiastic girl.

"Say" Miranda said to Shinobu. "Any chance that I can get a quick spin on the trainer?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 04:16 PM
Kitchen

"I'm the cook, but I don't like to be called that. I'm a scientist, you little... little..."

The woman turns her head and looks at Hikari, her scowl turning to an expression of glee.

"Cutie!"

She kneels down and hugs Hikari tightly, shoving Hikari's face in her chest.

"What do you want? A cookie? Some cake? How some ice cream? I'll get you anything, you cute little girl."

Mecha Room

"I don't mind. Just pick one and get in."

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 04:18 PM
"Eek!" Hikari's 'eek' is quickly muffled, however, as she has her face shoved into that generous chest. Her blush can be felt due to the heat it gives off, as she struggles away. "U-um! A-actually, um, Nagi said I should, um, ask you how come we all look, um, the same, even though, um, we're like from different planets and stuff..."

Poor girl is obviously flustered.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 04:22 PM
Aya

I hope the new girl is ok, she seemed upset.[/COLOR]
She has gone back into one of the training mecha and is trying to remember how to fly it
Flight protocol initiatd
Reactors activated
Balancing
[COLOR="SlateGray"]Steady Steady....
There is a huge *THUMP* as she crashes loudly on the floor.

OOC:
[roll0]

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 04:26 PM
Miranda

"Nifty" Miranda says, folding her wings to get inside of the mecha, and activating the hand scanner. A moment later the mecha lurched about in a slightly coordinated manner. "Hey, this is better then the last time I tired this!" she said over the speakers.

[roll0]

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 04:27 PM
Kitchen

"Oh that. It's common sense really."

"Of the dozens of alien species that visited Earth, ours was the only one that looked close enough that we didn't need disguises when we vacationed there. So we were the only species that cared enough to bring Earth up to modern standards of technology."

The woman lets go of Hikari and feels her forehead.

"You seem a bit sick. Some bread will heal you up."

She then hands Hikari a chocolate cornet.

"I'm Haruhi. What's your name?"

Mecha Room

"You shouldn't bend your legs like that until you get a good inertial reference frame. You can't feel acceleration or speed from inside one of these things. If you could, you'd be pulped."

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 04:33 PM
Hikari just blinks once, tilting her head to one side. "That's... common sense?" She pauses for a while, hmming. "So really it's just one huge coincidence?"

She suddenly has a chocolate cornet. "Um. Th-thank you..." She nibbles on it a little bit, then yelps in horror! "Oh no! I didn't introduce myself!" She bows low, hands held down in front of her. "M-my name is Hikari Takenouchi. I'm one of the new maids here. P-pleased to meet you..."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 04:40 PM
Kitchen

"Pleased to meet you too. I didn't know that they hired such cute little girls. Do you want to help me bake?"

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 04:43 PM
Hikari swallows a little! "I-I'm not that cute..." she mumbles, looking down at her shoes. She chews on her lip a little bit. "I only got the position 'cause mommy and daddy pulled some strings. Um. I-I think mommy used to have a similar job at one point..."

She shifts a little bit. "Ummm... did... did you need help? Um, I can kinda cook, so..."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 04:49 PM
Kitchen

"Well, I don't mind if you do help."

"And if anything goes wrong on this ship, you can go to Big Sis Haruhi for help."

Haruhi pulls up a stool for Hikari to stand on.

"Now, just do as I do."

OOC:
Roll a skill check. And is your character wearing her maid uniform?

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 04:54 PM
Aya

Damage repport:
-No physical damage found -Pride hurt

@*!^$ ! I will get that mech flying or melt trying to !

OOc: Sync: [roll0]

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 05:02 PM
Shizune

Shizune steps off of her bed. "There are some other people here, apparently. Maybe I should meet them first, before going back into that room. I wanna have one of those personal training montages, so I'll need to wait for the others to leave."

"Bye, room." She leaves the room, after unpacking her backpack of the gum, DVD's, and outfits, and puts a pack of gum into her pocket. If she's lucky, she'll find someone else on the ship.

[roll0]

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 05:13 PM
"WARNING: Individual rooms do not possess autonomy due to Durandal Protocols."

Shizune walks aimlessly through the ship and finds an alien in his room. He looks like he is thirteen. and wears a dress shirt an open dress shirt over a Disgaea T-shirt. Like most of the other aliens, he is albino with white hair.

He is playing Disgaea 3 on some sort of hybrid game system, similar to the one in Shizune's own room. He has a pair of headphones on and isn't reacting to Shizune in any way.

Training Room

Aya gets the mech flying.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 05:20 PM
Shizune

Shizune walks into the room and stands a bit behind the alien, trying to figure out where he is in the game. She'd played Disgaea before, but it was still interesting to watch.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 05:39 PM
The alien is fighting Tyrant Overlord Baal, trying to level up his units. Adell and Pleinair are doing tens of millions of damage with regular attacks.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 05:50 PM
Hikari chews on her lip, and then nods her head, face set as she sets about imitating Big Sister Haruhi!

Sure, she can... kinda cook. But she's not hugely skilled at it.

Skill! [roll0]

[OOC: Yes, Hikari's in her maid uniform.]

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 05:51 PM
OOC:
Reroll, it's 1d6x2, not 2d6. Sure it makes for wild swings, but the game is more fun that way.

Also add 2 to the final result for the apron.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 05:54 PM
[OOC: Erk. How did I miss something that simple?]

[roll0]+2 is 10.

[OOC: I'm not entirely sure if you can just do 1d6*2+2, so I decided to play it safe...]

Siren
2009-06-24, 05:57 PM
Fangirl

Still not interested in the mechs she wanders away after talking to Miranda.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 05:58 PM
Kitchen

"You're doing great. Keep it up."

Haruhi continues to look at her manga and while teaching Hikari, has shoved several strange-looking breads into a fridge-like device.

"You know, you're a better baker than you think. You just need some training from your big sis."

Haruhi then pets Hikari, smiling as she does so.

OOC:
I've tried multiple times, and haven't gotten it to work once. It's best to do the addition or multiplication later.

Siren, is your character going to randomly bump into someone or is she going to look for something to do?

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 06:01 PM
Hikari swallows a little bit, the petting making her half-close her eyes. "Th-thanks... Mommy taught me to cook. But she always said my cooking was delicious even when it was all burned, so I never really... trusted her opinion that much..."

She chews on her lip, looking up and smiling. "...You're really pretty," she says, completely out of the blue.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 06:15 PM
Aya

After gainig a better control of the robot doing a few unnessecary backflips for the sake of showboating, she decide that is enough training for now.
She parks her mecha, get out of the training room and start wandering aimlessly in the corridors, lookig for something to do.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 06:24 PM
"Attention: There are several announcements!"

"We will be meet up with a new planet tomorrow to ask them to join the U.A.P. There will be a meeting to discuss our plan of action over breakfast tomorrow morning. If you have concerns, please contact Nagi."

"Makoto and Haruhi won the bet. Suck it, Shinobu and Aoi!"

"Dinner will be served in one hour. Anyone who wishes to help may report to the kitchen."

"If you wish to request a customized mecha, please submit the design schematics to Aoi by the end of the day."

"To whomever has been stealing Makoto's panties, please note that you will be found and you will punished slowly and painfully. If anyone has any information on the theft, there will be a reward."

Kitchen

"Thank you for the compliment. You're such a sweet little girl."

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 06:40 PM
Hikari can't help but giggle a little bit, looking up at Haruhi shyly. "...Would I be less cute if I commented on your breasts?"

Come on. If you weren't expecting Hikari to like girls you haven't been playing enough MAID.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 06:47 PM
Kitchen

"Nope."

Haruhi buries Hikari in her breasts again.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 06:50 PM
Aya

Aya change course to the kitchen. she takes a long time looking at the room filled with cooking instrument. She has absolutly no idea opf what ninety five percent of them does.(having no sense of taste, Aya has given up cooking a long time ago).
Still it doesn't hurt to try (well as long as there's no noodles involved) and she is at least curious about one thing.
"Hello miss Haruhi... You had a bet running ?"
She then notice Hikari being smothered by Haruhi
"Hi. I'm Aya. You are ?"

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 06:52 PM
"Mmph!" Hikari is forced to pull away again, giving a rather adorable pout. "Th-that's mean..." She chews on her lip, then tries to get back to some baking! "...How come you're all alone in here, anyway?" Quickly changing the subject!

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 07:03 PM
Kitchen

"Those two idiots said that the recipes in Yakitate Japan couldn't be made. But I showed them."

"Anyway, this cute girl I'm hugging is named Hikari."

"And I was just about to tell her that I'm alone in here is because I'm a scientist. I'm a biochemist and a nutritional anthropologist."

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 07:05 PM
Hikari flushes even harder as she notices someone is here and saw that. She quickly busies herself with cooking! But the mention of the words 'nutritional anthropologist' make her look around with interest.

"...Have you ever seen a show called 'Good Eats'? It's my favourite show." She really does like cooking.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 07:09 PM
Kitchen

"No I haven't, what's it about?"

She lets go of Hikari and begins to cook a nice soup.

OOC:
I have never watched that show.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 07:10 PM
Hikari looks towards Aya, and gives her a shy little smile, but then she looks back up at Haruhi. "Oh. Well, um. It's a cooking show, really... It, like, tells you how to make stuff, but, um, tells you lots of other stuff about it... too..." She's very bad at explaining things.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-24, 07:11 PM
"Scraps"

"Scraps" shows up at the kitchen.

Afternoon Haruhi. She says, tipping her hat. The red haired child turns to Hikari, then back to Haruhi. I see you gots yourself a new friend, yes?

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 07:16 PM
Kitchen

"I might like that show. Remind me to record it."

"And hello Scraps. She's new, but she's a really good worker."

Haruhi is cooking five or six things at once, her hands blurring as she cooks.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 07:18 PM
Shizune

"If you wish to request a customized mecha, please submit the design schematics to Aoi by the end of the day."

Shizune taps the alien boy on the shoulder. "Excuse me? Do you know where Aoi is?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 07:20 PM
Aoi's Room

The boy points upwards at the new caption.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-24, 07:27 PM
Hikari nods! "You'd like it! Although... it's been on for kinda a long time. You might not get any of the running jokes..." She hmmms as she works on chopping veggies now. "I could lend you the tapes if you like. I brought them with me..."

Siren
2009-06-24, 07:29 PM
Fangirl

"I guess now would be a bad time to mention finding some underwear."

Fangirl finds a gym. She starts working out. She has to stay in shape after all.

OOC: Did someone actually steal some underwear? If not can I be the thief?

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 07:39 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks up at Aoi's caption, then up at hers. "Sorry about the bet. Anyway, I just want to figure out how I make the design for the customs that we're getting."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 07:45 PM
Kitchen

"That sounds great!"

Aoi's Room

Aoi produces a small hand scanner and gives it to Shizune. It's labeled Megacorp thought recorder.

OOC:
Think it, and it will be part of the design.

Gym

The gym looks fairly normal, with the traditional weight machines and treadmills. A woman in a suit sleeping on the bench press bench.

OOC:
Someone did. You can be the thief if you want. I'll need to think a bit about how I'm going to do that though.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 07:46 PM
Miranda

"Hey, I guess I should probably help with the cooking and cleaning and less fumbling with the robot, eh?" Miranda offhandedly comments when she hears the announcements. Miranda manages to land her practice mech more or less in its parking area, and headed off toward to her room to quick change into appropriate kitchen duty clothes. A few minutes later Miranda comes into the kitchen in her maid's uniform and wearing an apron. "So, what's left for me to do?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 07:50 PM
Shizune

Shizune places her hand on the scanner. "Thing is, I'm not sure how I need to think the schematics. I just know the basics of what I need it to do."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 07:54 PM
Kitchen

"Well, just think of what you want to eat for dinner and start cooking. I'll be here to make sure you don't mess up, so keep going."

Aoi's Room

Aoi pushes a button on the machine and it beams the directions directly into Shizune's head.

Essentially, she just needs to think of how it looks, the weapons she would prefer to use, and which tools she wants.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 07:58 PM
Shizune

"I'm not sure if you're mute or just really into Disgaea."

Shizune thinks of what she'll want in her mecha. "Alright... Weapon... something cool... does it have to be internal?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 08:00 PM
Aoi's Room

Aoi shakes his head at the question.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 08:07 PM
Shizune

Shizune is annoyed by Aoi's continued muteness. "Well, I don't think I'd want to be in close combat much... So I'll want some sort of ranged weapons... can it be made of pure energy, or light, or something like that?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 08:09 PM
Aoi's Room

He nods.

Maybe it would be better if you asked him a bunch of questions at once.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 08:13 PM
Shizune

"Sweet. I think I do want it internal in the end. Some sort of light cannon. For the appearance, would I get sued if it looked like something from Gurren Lagann?"

OOC: Shizune isn't the type to do that.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 08:14 PM
Aoi's Room

He shakes his head.

OOC:
Ask multiple questions already, I'll write his reactions around them.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 08:23 PM
Shizune

"Great! Then my mecha will look like the Gurren!" She takes her hand off of the scanner, and crossed her arms. She made her current mission "Get this kid to talk, dammit!" "By the way, do you have a mecha? I think I saw it before. What kind of weapon does it have? How long have you had it?"

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 08:24 PM
Miranda

"All right, let's see what I can get these to whip up!" Miranda replies, poking at the cooking apparatus and imagining what she wants to eat.

OOC: [roll0]+2 for Apron

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 08:27 PM
Aoi's Room

"By the way, do you have a mecha?"

He nods.

"I think I saw it before. What kind of weapon does it have?"

He forms a 0 with his hand.

"How long have you had it?"

He holds up two fingers.

Kitchen

Miranda's required ingredients appear in front of her. However, good food is made by hand. And with her hands, Miranda makes good food.

OOC:
Apron is +1 to the roll before multipliers, so for you it would be +4

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 08:31 PM
Shizune

An X-shaped Cross Popping Vein appears on Shizune's head. "Two whats? Talk, Damn you, or I'll turn off the game!" She begins walking slowly towards the system.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 08:35 PM
Aya

She watch with fascination, in the same way you would look at speed painting. she has no idea how you are supposed to do, what the result will look like and if the artist is actualy any good but it still damn impressive.
not wanting to appear useless she finaly decides to give a try at the the simplest recipe she can think off: ramen

OOc: Skill: [roll0]

Shades of Gray
2009-06-24, 08:35 PM
"Scraps"

"Scraps" washes her hands. She puts on her apron and begins cleaning up after the cooks, throwing out what they forgot to, keeping the place tidy with pots and pans, etc.

[roll0]

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 08:44 PM
Aoi's Room

Aoi takes off the headphones and reveals they aren't playing anything.

http://www.geocities.com/wasteofskin265/iamdeaf.png

Kitchen

Aya easily makes instant ramen. It being instant ramen, there isn't much to it other than boiling.

Scraps manages to clean up after the chefs, keeping pace with the rate at which they are messing things up.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 08:48 PM
It is clearly sign language.

OOC:
Check the file name.

Siren
2009-06-24, 09:00 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl gets on a treadmill. She looks over at the woman.

I had better stay quiet. I don't want to wake her up.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 09:04 PM
Aya

Aya is very proud of herself, this time she remembered you have to boil the noodles, not fry them.

Finishing her Ramen, she takes a closer look at Miranda.
"So, uh.. Miranda ?
"You can really directly interface with electronic systems ? How ?"
She sounds both acurious and a little nervous at the idea.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 09:11 PM
Miranda

As Miranda finished her dish (chicken teriyaki stir fry, and some fruits dipped in chocolate for dessert), she scooped a small sample from the plate and ate it, giving a contended sigh as she rolled it over her tongue. Aya's question brought her out of her contemplations.

"Right." Miranda said, putting aside her utensils and giving Aya her attention. "My mechanical parts are part of an interface system for easier interpretation and management of data." She showed Aya her mechanical arm, palm up. "I need some sort of interface port to connect to my hand, but then I can basically get a feel for the full range of data that sensors in the system are reporting."

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 09:15 PM
Shizune

Skill to Comprehend - 8

Shizune's look turns from angry to less angry. She makes out the sign language. It didn't make much sense, considering that he heard everything she said. "Oh, you're... deaf? And mute?"

"I took sign language courses, you don't have to spell things out."

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 09:16 PM
Aya

she look at the arm then brushes her fingers on, obviously fascinated.
"I had heard of such systems before but it's the first time I see one. It must feel weird to be stuck betwen two world like that."
Getting off her comtemplative state to simple curiosity:
"You already had a try with the ship sytems ? They can be quite tricky."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 09:20 PM
Aoi's Room

<I lost a bet with someone yesterday and I'm not allowed to use my voice-box till tomorrow. And I can barely understand what you say unless you keep your hand on that scanner.>

Gym

The woman shifts in her sleep and the back of her pants slide down a bit. She is wearing the same type of panties that Fangirl acquired earlier.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 09:22 PM
Shizune

[roll0]

Shizune picks up what Aoi said, and puts her hand back on the scanner. "That's a messed up bet. What was it about?"

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 09:23 PM
Miranda

"I guess I've never felt like I was really stuck anywhere." Miranda said with a shrug. "I did a quick run with it when I first got here, so I know what all the parts are, but I didn't really plumb any depths or go into a whole lot of details. I figure some of that will be obvious when the important stuff isn't working."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 09:27 PM
Aoi's room

<If I could go a week without my voicebox. I lost, so I have to continue to go without until the week is up.>

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 09:29 PM
Shizune

[roll0]

"That was the bet? So then what did Shinobu lose?" And why did he talk?

Siren
2009-06-24, 09:31 PM
Fangirl

At the sight of the panties she jerks back. She had been trying to keep up her ninja skills and the boy in her had wanted the panties. She had better act normal because they were still in her pocket. If only she was a real girl she wouldn't have these urges to steal panties.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 09:34 PM
Aoi's Room

<No, that was a different bet. I make bets with Haruhi constantly.>

Gym

The girl on the bench press has woken up.

"What's going on, who are you?"

Siren
2009-06-24, 09:37 PM
Fangirl

"I am just a girl who wants to exercise."

She tries to look as cute as possible.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 09:37 PM
Shizune

Check: [roll0]

"Really? How big are the stakes, usually? And how many tools do I get for my mecha?"

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 09:43 PM
Aya

"You should take a look at the programing of somme of the secondary automated navigation systems . I heard it's a real mess."
She stop looking at the arm to look at the wings.
"Do you think it could work both ways ?"

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 09:47 PM
Miranda

"Huh, you know, I"m not sure." Miranda said. "I mean, I'm not usually interfacing with high level AIs, so whatever I"m connected to is usually doing the reporting, and isn't that interested in me." Miranda crossed her arms, striking a pensive pose. "I don't have a clue what it'd be able to read from me, though, never really thought about it."

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 09:48 PM
Gym

"Are you a girl?"

The woman grabs Fangirl's chest.

OOC:
Come up with a good explanation for what you are rolling in order to oppose, then roll.

Aoi's room

<Usually they're kinda small. That bet was for all the cake I could eat in one sitting. One time Haruhi bet me a pair of Makoto's panties.>

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 09:53 PM
Shizune

Still checkin': [roll0]

Shizune raises an eyebrow at the last statement. "A pair of panties? Pervert. What do I still have to come up with for my mecha?"

Siren
2009-06-24, 09:59 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl allows the groping. She doesn't even flinch.

"I haven't grown any breasts yet. It is really embarrassing."

OOC: I am opposing her finding out the secret. I think that is what you are looking for. Luck so that she believes the explanation [roll0]. Which she obviously doesn't even though my character is young.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 10:01 PM
Aya

"I wonder about that too. Well that's certainly an experiment to keep in mind for of these days."
She shakes herself out of her thoughts.
"Well I'm glad you're on board anyway. I hope you'll love the job.""]

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 10:03 PM
Gym

"Well who said I don't like flat girls?"

Everything about this woman screams one word: RUN.

Aoi's Room

<Just what you want to specialize it in. Your scan profile will come up with everything else. Do you want to fight with it, fix stuff with it, or just fly it really fast?>

Siren
2009-06-24, 10:06 PM
Fangirl

"No one has ma'am. Do you need anything? I am new here, but I am willing to do anything to be of service."

Fangirl bows.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 10:10 PM
Shizune

Comprehension; [roll0] Sixes and Fives here... I'm using up my good rolls!

Shizune laughs at herself, but not very happily. "Wellll, judging from my performance training earlier, I really don't think I want to fight too much. What does Nagi-sama's mecha do? What about yours?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 10:13 PM
Gym

"Oh yeah, you're new here, right?"

She takes out a pair of panties from her pocket and shows them to Fangirl.

"Could you look for anyone who has a pair of this style and tell me about it? And make sure they don't notice you."

Aoi's Room

<Nagi's is for setting up communication lines to planets without decent satellites as well as keeping track of everyone in the middle of a big battle. My own is for salvaging and emergency repair work.>

Siren
2009-06-24, 10:16 PM
Fangirl

"Your wish is my command."

Fangirl grips the panties in her pocket. Maybe she should plant them on someone. Or she should just report not finding anyone with them and keep them for the boy side.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-24, 10:17 PM
Miranda

"I figure it's better then the alternatives, eh?" Miranda responded to Aya with a laugh. "I'd better get back to the food before it gets cold, but stop by sometime and tell me how you think your experiment would work, all right?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 10:18 PM
Gym

"Ok, I'll see you later."

The woman sways her way out of the gym.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 10:24 PM
Shizune

Comprehending: [roll0]

That is so cool... Nagi's activities seemed so heroic, compared to that sniper she saw.

Now, what would Shizune's mecha do?"Well, I know I don't want mine to be too complicated. Found that out in testing. But the purpose.... I think... what do you need? It's like the class that nobody wants to play, but is still cool, or at least helpful... like a bard, or a healer."

Siren
2009-06-24, 10:27 PM
Fangirl

"She was hot. I wouldn't have minded being found out by her."

Fangirl walks on the treadmill and fantasizes about the girl.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 10:32 PM
Aya

"I'll need to talk to a couple of people first but sure ! Good luck with the cooking"

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 10:36 PM
Aoi's Room

<I suppose you could be a medic. It's essentially a set of mecha repair tools and tow cables.>

Something vibrates in Aoi's pocket and he looks at it.

<Gotta go.>

"All officers report to the board room for a dinner meeting."

"Everyone else may report to the dining room for dinner."

Kitchen

"I have to run. You guys set the table and eat by yourselves."

Haruhi leaves a number of dishes for the maids and heads off to the board room with a cart full of food.

Siren
2009-06-24, 10:39 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl walks to the dining room and takes a seat.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 10:40 PM
Shizune

Shizune makes sure that her hand is on the scanner. "Sure, I'll be a medic. Beats the hell out of fighting."

She sets down the scanner. "Alright, good luck at the meeting. Hope you can get by, despite the bet." Shizune begins towards the dining room.

UglyPanda
2009-06-24, 10:46 PM
The maids are the only ones going to the dining room for dinner. Everyone else is either an officer, eating in their rooms, or very lost.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 10:53 PM
Shizune

Shizune takes a seat in the dining room, looking at the food that has been made. "Can I.. take some?" She asks quietly to nobody in particular.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 10:56 PM
Aya

Aya goes into the dinning room by solidarity and because she has nothing better to do.
She answers to shizune question
"No, of couse not. you are supposed to take a good look and die of starvation."
This is said on a completly deadpan tone.
She then grabs a chair and sits in a corner without touching the aformentioned food.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 10:59 PM
Shizune

Shizune shoots a glare at Aya. "Well then I'm sorry for asking. Willl you be eating, Aya?" The niceness of the sentence is lost in Shizune's tone of voice. It wasn't quite sarcasm. Just obvious that she wasn't trying to be nice.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 11:01 PM
Aya

She just shakes her head and lean her chair against a wall, waiting fot the other to do their thing.
Then since she feels like messing with Shizune head she adds:
"Futhermore a strict regime is key to become an ace mecha pilot."

Siren
2009-06-24, 11:07 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl starts serving herself and eating. She watches the other girls like it is a show. Trash TV is good for digestion after all.

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 11:14 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks over at her fangirl eating. It made a bit of sense, since she was just a child, but it upset Shizune nonetheless. She pops another piece of gum into her mouth, after unwrapping it, this time.

Siren
2009-06-24, 11:21 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl chews and swallows.

"Are you guys gonna keep fighting?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 11:24 PM
Shizune

Shizune turns her head slowly and calmly towards the fangirl. "How long have we been fighting?" Nobody had treaty her, nicely, exactly, but she hadn't fought with anyone yet.

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 11:27 PM
Aya

"Fighting ?"
She sounds genuinly surprised.
"As far as I am concerned I was just joking with a fellow crew member"

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 11:30 PM
Shizune

Shizune gives a deadpan look at Aya. "Cracks? Do you mean, joking? 'Cause I don't see you eating anything."

smuchmuch
2009-06-24, 11:35 PM
Aya

"Wait.. You took me seriously ?"
".You are of course free to eat at your will. I simply don't need to."

Siren
2009-06-24, 11:37 PM
Fangirl

"Would you like your biggest fan to make you a plate?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 11:44 PM
Shizune

Shizune gave Aya an annoyed expression. "I've been on this ship for all of a few hours. I'm really not sure how everything works, since I don't grow up with mecha in my backyard or technology that makes things out of thought. The added sarcasm kinda screws with my mind right now."

That's what I get for coming in midway through the series... most of the fans probably hate me...

Luckily, there was always somebody who was nice. She stood up from her seat, a slight smile on her face. "Sure. Want help?"

Siren
2009-06-24, 11:47 PM
Fangirl

"I would love to be around you doing anything. So what would you like to eat?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-24, 11:55 PM
Shizune

Fangirls. What won't they do?

"I dunno. This is dinner, right? I feel in a sushi mood... maybe some sort of Makizushi... suggestions?"

Siren
2009-06-24, 11:59 PM
Fangirl

"If you want sushi then we will have to get it for you."

OOC: Is the food out just what people have made in game or are there other things?

UglyPanda
2009-06-25, 12:02 AM
OOC:
Haruhi left some sushi in the kitchen, along with miso soup, and a good number of tempura dishes. There is also a pie and a chocolate cake.

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 12:12 AM
Shizune

Shizune looks at exactly what she wanted to make for several moments. "Resourcefulness: The ability to not do anything and still have a good result. C'mon, let's bring these to the table and eat." Shizune picks some sushi and soup, and motions to the desert with her eyes to the Fangirl.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-25, 06:05 AM
Hikari has just been quite quiet all this time, eating her own dinner and trying her best not to giggle. She's eating vegetable soup... she's not a vegetarian, she just likes veggies.

Which is pretty odd considering she's eight. What sort of eight-year-old likes vegetables?!

Siren
2009-06-25, 07:44 AM
Fangirl

Fangirl picks up the dessert and follows Shizune.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-25, 09:42 AM
"Scraps"

"Scraps" sits next to Hikari. She smiles, looking at Hikari a few times before eating. She eats a good balanced dinner, but very bland. She's not putting any sauce or toppings on anything.

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-25, 09:43 AM
Hikari looks up at "Scraps", and gives a shy little smile. "Um. H-hello... I'm Hikari. What's your name...?"

Shades of Gray
2009-06-25, 09:45 AM
"Scraps"

Charlie, but everyone calls me "Scraps". Nice t'meetcha.

Ambiguously gendered name + Boyish Maid Type Go!

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-25, 09:48 AM
Hikari smiles some more! "Pleased to meet you, um, Charlie!" Smile smile. "That's a nice name. It's an American name, isn't it? Are you American? My mommy's American. I'm a half." She nods. It explains the red hair!

Shades of Gray
2009-06-25, 09:55 AM
Scraps

I believe it's British, actually. Well, Charles is, I have no clue when the name "Charlie" started. But anyway, I'm from England.

Us British people had red hair before you silly Americans! Says the Canadian to the actual person from Britain...

Yuki Akuma
2009-06-25, 09:57 AM
Hikari blinks once, then flushes. "Oh. Um, oops. S-sorry..." She looks into her soup, before quickly going back to eating, face as red as her hair.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-25, 10:00 AM
"Scraps"

It's alright. It's a common mistake. "Scraps" says, patting her on the back.

smuchmuch
2009-06-25, 10:46 AM
Aya

She's still in her corner, watching the others and listening to the conversation.
"Your parents called you Charlie ? Isn't that like a boy name ?"

ninja_penguin
2009-06-25, 10:47 AM
Miranda

Miranda quickly finishes her meal, and slouches back in her chair, resting her arms on her stomach. "So, why 'Scraps' then? Doesn't seem like the usual way to condense Charlie."

androgial
2009-06-25, 02:16 PM
The door to the kitchen opens and a dessicated looking 10 year old dressed in a grayish maid uniform shambles in slowly. The only non gray color on her is the large blue ribbon in her hair.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-25, 03:54 PM
"Scraps"

"Charlie" can be feminine or masculine. As for why I go by "Scraps"... It's just a nickname I picked up one year at camp.

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 05:30 PM
Shizune

Shizune sets the food down on the table, and puts some on her own plate. "Itadakimasu," she says politely, before beginning to eat Haruhi's sushi. After a bit, she swallows. "Wow, this is good." She continues to eat her food.

When the door opens, she is still chewing, and turns around in her seat. She swallows, and tries to figure out why the girl who just entered was made of gray. No answers came to her mind yet. "Hello."

androgial
2009-06-25, 07:03 PM
Ashley

ooc: anyone that has been on board over a month knows Ashley on site.

"Ooh! New people. Hi there. I am Ashley."

Back story for those who know already

Ashley was 10 and helping mummify the late king of Atlantis when a tremor shook the lab spilling the mummifying liquid on her. Frozen at 10, she was boxed up as the scientists magicians and priests were working on what caused said tremor. She was instructed to be a slave to the first people to open her box if the worst happened and Atlantis was destroyed. This enslavement was to last until her mummification was somehow reversed and was sealed to her with a curse. Naturally the worst happened. Then the crew opened her box.

UglyPanda
2009-06-25, 07:06 PM
OOC:
Post your backstory in the thread so people can know how they should act around her.

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 08:34 PM
Shizune

"New...people..."

Why am I the only one... why?

She sets her chopsticks down and gets out of her seat, ready to snap inside. She tried to look polite and calm, resulting in a light glare from her anger at her character and the writers. She bows. "I suppose that you work on this ship?" The voice does not fail to be polite, but one can clearly hear traces of anger.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-25, 08:35 PM
Charlie

Charlie waves. Hey Ashes. She smiles.

smuchmuch
2009-06-25, 08:42 PM
Aya

She waves at ashley
"Hi Ash'. What brings you to the land of the living ?"

Siren
2009-06-25, 08:52 PM
Fangirl

"Are you upset?"

Fangirl puts a hand on Shizune's arm.

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 08:55 PM
Shizune

Shizune looks at her arm, then at the fangirl. "I feel like I'm some sort of outsider on this ship. Everyone else seems so familiar with everything, and I don't have a clue, really." Her anger is slowly letting out of her speech.

Or, it would have been, until she processed what Aya had said. She whipped her head in Aya's direction. "Land of the living? As in, this person is a zombie!?"

Siren
2009-06-25, 08:59 PM
Fangirl

"I don't know anything about this place either. You aren't alone."

When Shizune says about the zombie Fangirl perks up.

"A zombie I have to know all about this!"

smuchmuch
2009-06-25, 09:18 PM
Aya

she turns to Shizune, blinking a few time before answering
Is this girl real ?
"New girl, I'd thought that by now you would have understood you shouldn't take everything I say at face value. As for what Ash' is, that's her buisness.

androgial
2009-06-25, 09:19 PM
Ashley

"Mummified by accident actually." She turns to Aya."Well the masters said all crew may eat here and to me that is an order to come eat here. " She turns back to the new person she was talking to. "It started......(back story here)....and so here I am. All those present at the opening of my box are considered my master. I forget Aya. How long ago was that?"

Siren
2009-06-25, 09:22 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl frantically writes it all down.

"Oh that is all so cool. I am going to need a new notebook soon. You guys have so much to teach me."

smuchmuch
2009-06-25, 09:22 PM
Aya

Aya takes a bit of time before answering.
"About a month I'd say. Maybe a little more.
And seriously we already told you we don't do slavery around here. You don't HAVE to do this."
"This is ridiculous, really."
she takes a moment to think more then ask intrigued:
"Can you even eat in your state ?"

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 09:54 PM
Shizune

"..." She takes a step back.

"..." Another step back.

"..." And another.

"..." Another.

"..." Once more.

"..." Yet again.

She turns around and dashes out of the dining room.

androgial
2009-06-25, 09:55 PM
Ashley

"Of course I can. I was alive when the fluid spilled on me so I am still partially alive. That is why a cure can be found. It is also why the curse was worded the way it was."

She walks over to the kitchen's live fish tank and takes out a lobster. Then she sits down and eats the lobster shell and all while it angrily clacks its claws together.

UglyPanda
2009-06-25, 09:56 PM
During her running, Shizune knocks into Nagi, slamming him into a wall, and leaving him on the floor and rubbing his back.

ninja_penguin
2009-06-25, 09:58 PM
Miranda

"Oh dear," Miranda said nonchalantly as she pushed herself up and out of the chair. "I'm done eating so I'll make sure she's all right."

Thankfully, Miranda finds Shizune and Nagi outside. "Oh hey boss, you all right?"

UglyPanda
2009-06-25, 10:00 PM
"I'm down but not out. I just came over to get some salt and hot sauce."

smuchmuch
2009-06-25, 10:01 PM
Aya

Aya rushes out of her chair to see if nagi is hurt and helps him getting up
"Nagi ! You all right ?!"

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 10:01 PM
Shizune

Shizune is also knocked down by the collision. She looks up and sees Nagi. "Ahh..."

I just crashed into him... uhh... what do I do?

A significant blush has formed in her cheeks and on the bridge of her nose. She stands up quickly, and bows. "So sorry!" She rushes away from the two of them, noticing that other people had come.

Oh, I just keep making this better and better for myself...

ninja_penguin
2009-06-25, 10:04 PM
Miranda

Miranda extends a hand to help up Nagi. "Now if you'll excuse me boss," She says after helping him up and idly saluting "I think I need to go calm down the newbie."

Miranda takes off at an idle jog, following the direction that Shizune went.

UglyPanda
2009-06-25, 10:05 PM
"Is she ok?" he says while point to Shizune with his thumb.

"Anyway, time to get what I came for."

Nagi vanishes for half a second and returns to where he was standing with the salt and hot sauce in his left hand.

"So, I hope nothing bad is happening to you girls. You know that there is a panty thief on the ship, right?"

Siren
2009-06-25, 10:07 PM
Fangirl

Fangirl had followed at a slow pace and got there in time to hear about the panty thief. She went stiff.

Verlaufen
2009-06-25, 10:09 PM
Shizune

Shizune reaches her room, opens the door, and slams it behind her, plopping down sideways on the bed, head hanging down over the side. "What the hell is up with this?"