PDA

View Full Version : 4e Saving Throw at beginning of turn?

trehek
2009-06-26, 08:25 AM
Last night I was looking through some options and remember finding some feat or power that allows a saving throw at the beginning of your turn. Now when I read through the books again I just can't seem to find it. Is anyone familiar with this and could point me the right way?

Burley
2009-06-26, 08:26 AM
PhB2 Warden.

trehek
2009-06-26, 08:41 AM
No, it wasn't a class feature. It was some feat or power, I think.

Vortling
2009-06-26, 08:45 AM
The warden's Font of Life feature does read like a feat but that's the only player option I'm aware of that grants a saving throw at the beginning of the player's turn. Some monsters have abilities that let them save at the beginning of their turn but those aren't feats either.

RTGoodman
2009-06-26, 09:13 AM
There's at least one feat that lets you do it for specific conditions - Martial Resolve is an Epic feat from Martial Power (that requires 21st level, Wis 15, any martial class, trained in Endurance) that lets you make saving throws against the dazed, slowed, stunned, weakened, and immobilized conditions at both the start and the end of your turn.

Hyozo
2009-06-26, 09:43 AM
actually, no I think I've seen this feat as well, relatively recently as well, so it's probably in the only book i've been reading much recently, Player's guide to Eberron. Unfortunately, I'm away from my books at the moment, so I can't check.

Anonomuss
2009-06-26, 02:58 PM
Could it be the Kalashtar 'Dual Soul' feature?

It reads:

At the start of your turn you can make a saving throw against each effect currently rendering you dazed or dominated. If you fail the saving throw you do not make a saving throw against the effect at the end of your turn.