PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play: 7th Saga

Quxelopqr
2009-06-28, 04:41 PM
I'd like to make a Let's Play, but not only is my hypercam refusing to record audio, I don't know what to play.

Older systems (nes, snes, sega, gba, ps1) and rpgs would be my favorites, so suggest away if you please. No Pokemon or PC games please.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-06-28, 05:23 PM
If you're looking for a self-torture Let's Play, I suggest The Game Boy Color Animorphs game. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but I played the game and... well... I felt like crying.

Cross posted from http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116521.

Quxelopqr
2009-06-28, 05:44 PM
Alright I'll give it a shot. I read some of those books back in the day (which was around 10 years ago now) so it should be interesting.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-06-28, 06:13 PM
Its gonna kill you. The gameplay is just... augh. Its like Pokemon except you can't level up, you can't see the types of Pokemon or moves, if you lose you can never use that Pokemon again and moves miss about 80% of the time.

Recaiden
2009-06-28, 06:46 PM
If you're looking for a self-torture Let's Play, I suggest The Game Boy Color Animorphs game. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but I played the game and... well... I felt like crying.

Cross posted from http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116521.

Why did you have to bring that up again? Why?
And your description is perfect.

Hey, maybe I should do a Let's Play of Perimeter. That's not such a horrible ides.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-06-28, 07:06 PM
Why did you have to bring that up again? Why?

Because I learned about the game from TVTropes today, felt I'd try it because I love Animorphs (enough to write a crossover with Pokemon), and was sorely disappointed and wish to share my pain.

Quxelopqr
2009-06-28, 07:46 PM
He's right. That game is horrendous. I'd try it but I know I'd stop halfway through due to the lack of a fun factor. Honestly, IWBTGTMTG's impossible mode seems more appealing to me.

The other thread has one I will select however: 7th Saga for the SNES.

For those who know the game, which character should I use? Never played it before but a challenge is always welcome.

Starbuck_II
2009-06-28, 09:47 PM
I loved the robot.