PDA

View Full Version : Four New Core Classes (sorta)

That Lanky Bugger
2006-01-16, 11:44 PM
Sons of the Breakwater

"There is little to be said about the Sons of the Breakwater. A breakwater stands against the sea, holding the crushing waves back from consuming us all. Eventually a breakwater will falter and those behind the breakwater will be exposed to terrible danger. The Sons of the Breakwater are not like their father. Though they die, they never falter." - General Daos

Game Rule Information

HD: d12
BAB: As Fighter

Skills: 2+Int
Skill List: (as appropriate)

Saves: Fort Good, Ref & Will Poor

Class Abilities:

LVL1: Forced March, DR 1/-
LVL2: Hold the Line
LVL3: Iron Will (as per feat)
LVL4: Towering Defense
LVL5: DR 2/-
LVL6: "Put your foot on it!"
LVL7: Improved Towering Defense
LVL8:
LVL9: Iron Grip
LVL10: DR 3/-
LVL11: Improved Hold the Line
LVL12: Choked Grip
LVL13:
LVL14: Improved Iron Grip
LVL15: DR 4/-, Defensive Formation
LVL16: Improved Forced March
LVL17: Improved Choked Grip
LVL18: DR 5/-
LVL19:
LVL20: DR 6/-

Forced March: For the purposes of BASE speed (but not Running Speed OR a Double Move) a Son of the Breakwater ignores the normal penalty to Speed of Medium and Heavy Armor. At Level 16 this improves so that the Son of the Breakwater ignores the normal penalties to Speed when using Medium or Heavy Armor completely.

Hold the Line: A Son of the Breakwater gains a +2 Ally Bonus to AC when a friendly character is within five feet. At Level 11, this improves to a +4 Ally Bonus to AC.

Towering Defense: A Son of the Breakwater with a STR of 15 or better may use a Tower Shield either as a normal Tower Shield, or use it like a Large Shield with the following stats (make up something appropriate). At Level 7, the Son of the Breakwater gains Evasion regardless of how he's using the Tower Shield.

"Put your foot on it!": If a Son of the Breakwater is using any weapon which may be set against a charge, that weapon is treated as having the Improved Critical feat when the Son of the Breakwater sets against a charge.

Iron Grip: A Son of the Breakwater with a STR of 15 or better may use a pole-arm one handed at a -4 Penalty. At Level 14 the Son of the Breakwater may use this ability with no penalty.

Choked Grip: A Son of the Breakwater with a STR of 15 or better threatens all the squares within 10-feet when using a pole-arm, though any attacks made immediately around him are at -4. At Level 17 the Son of the Breakwater may use this ability with no penalty.

Defensive Formation: A Son of the Breakwater may extend the +4 Ally Bonus to AC to all allies within 5 feet.

Blade of Teoni

"The Blades of Teoni are a lethal lot. You can never be quite certain around them. Whatever the priests put them through, they always come out of it rather twitchy. Still, it's hard to fault the priests their dark work. I've never met a more effective band of killers." - General Daos, to a fellow General.

Game Rule Information

HD: d8 {maybe d6?}
BAB: As Rogue
Alignment: Any Non-lawful

Saves: All Good {maybe Will poor?}

Class Abilities:

LVL1: Freakish Speed, Constantly Distracted
LVL2: Weapon Focus(as per feat)
LVL3: Fast Movement (+10 to Speed)
LVL4: Two Weapon Fighting
LVL5: Focus (-3)
LVL6: Weapon Finesse(as per feat)
LVL7: Fast Movement (+10 to Speed)
LVL8:
LVL9: Chaotic Blade +1d6, Focus (-2)
LVL10: Burst of Speed (1/day)
LVL11: Run (as per feat)
LVL12: Improved Two Weapon Fighting
LVL13: Focus (-1)
LVL14: Chaotic Blade +2d6
LVL15: Burst of Speed (2/day)
LVL16: Wall Run
LVL17: Focus (no penalty)
LVL18: Burst of Speed (3/day)
LVL19: Blur
LVL20: Improved Burst of Speed (1/day)

Freakish Speed: A Blade of Teoni moves as if constantly under the effects of a Haste spell. In addition to this, the Blade of Teoni needs only half the sleep his race normally requires. This bonus is lost if the Blade of Teoni ever wears any Medium or Heavy Armor, and remains lost until the Blade of Teoni removes the armor.

Constantly Distracted: A side effect of the ritual which grants the Blade of Teoni it's speed is the result of constant movement. The Blade of Teoni has a -4 Penalty to the following skills: Search, Spot, Listen, Hide, Move Silently (continue list). This penalty remains regardless of the armor the Blade of Teoni is wearing.

Focus: A Blade of Teoni learns to cope with the constant speed with which he moves. The -4 Penalty of Constantly Distracted is reduced to -3. At Level 9 this is reduced to -2, at Level 13 this is reduced to -1, and at Level 17 is eliminated completely.

Chaotic Blade: A Blade of Teoni's movements are so fast and erratic that opponents cannot always keep up with their attacks. The first attack a Blade of Teoni lands on a Full Attack Action deals an extra +1d6 damage. At Level 14 this improves to +2d6.

Burst of Speed: A Blade of Teoni may choose to fully embrace the power the priests of Teoni have imbued. Doing so grants the following bonuses: +2 to Hit, +2 to Damage, +20 to Speed, and Chaotic Blade deals an extra +1d6 damage. These bonuses last for 3+Con Bonus rounds, after which the Blade of Teoni is Exhausted until he has the chance to rest for 10 minutes. While the Blade of Teoni is Exhausted, he may not use this ability, and his Chaotic Blade and Freakish Speed abilities are also nullified. At Level 20, the first Burst of Speed the Blade of Teoni uses does not make him Exausted.

Wall Run: A Blade of Teoni moves so fast that whenever he makes a Jump check near a wall, he may add a +10 Circumstance modifier to the Jump check. This only applies if there is one continuous wall from the start and end point of the jump.

Blur: Whenever the Blade of Teoni uses his Burst of Speed ability, he gains the effects of the spell Blur.

Farstrider

"The Farstriders are the only thing which stands between our army and defeat. Every time part of the front line collapses in front of you because the enemy commander has just sprouted an arrow from his throat, pray to Teoni and thank her for the birth of the Farstrider who caused it." - General Daos, to his troops on the eve of a battle.

Game Rule Information

HD: d8
BAB: As per Rogue

Skills: 6+Int

Saves: Fort & Ref Good, Will Poor

Class Abilities:

LVL1: Fast Movement (+10 to your Speed), Skilled Camouflage Artist
LVL2: Sniper (1 Range Increments /+1d6)
LVL3: Run(as per feat), The Void (1 Range Increment)
LVL4: Sniper (1 Range Increments/+2d6)
LVL5: Endurance(as per feat)
LVL6: Sniper (2 Range Increments/+2d6)
LVL7: Sprint, Improved Camouflage
LVL8: Sniper (2 Range Increments/+3d6)
LVL9: Fast Movement (+5 to your Speed), The Void (2 Range Increments)
LVL10: Sniper (3 Range Increments/+3d6)
LVL11: Shot on the Run(as per feat)
LVL12: Sniper (3 Range Increments/+4d6)
LVL13: Covering Fire, Slippery Mind(as per the Rogue Ability)
LVL14: Sniper (4 Range Increments/+4d6)
LVL15: Master Camouflage
LVL16: Sniper (4 Range Increments/+5d6)
LVL17: Improved Shot on the Run
LVL18: Sniper (5 Range Increments/+5d6)
LVL19: The Void (3 Range Increments)
LVL20: Sniper (6 Range Increments/+6d6)

Sniper: When you may make a ranged attack (within 2 Range Increments) against an opponent who is either unaware of your presence or unable to see you, you strike for an additional +1d8 damage. This increases as per the above.

The Void: By blanking your mind and focusing only on your target, you can almost see the target as if through a Falcon's eyes. For the purposes of penalties (but not total range), you ignore the first penalty for Range Increment.

Sprint: This works like Run, except a Farstrider may now move up to 7 times their movement at a full run.

Covering Fire: You may select one Small to Large foe within 30 feet. This foe is flanked so long as you direct at least one ranged attack per round towards it.

Improved Shot on the Run: You may make a Full Attack Action with a ranged weapon in which you have Weapon Focus while moving up to your normal Movement speed.

Acolyte of Kreala

"To be honest, some of the more knowledgeable Acolytes scare me. I've seen the High Priestess merely speak a single word or make a single gesture while a Wizard was trying his hardest to destroy us with his magic, and every spell he wove seemed to just disappear." - General Daos, on the Acolytes of Kreala

Information

HD: d6
Alignment: Any Lawful

Skill Points: 8+Int
Skills: Pick any 12. These are your Class Skills.
Note on skills: An Acolyte with Open Locks as a Class Skill may use this skill as a Rogue. Likewise, if the Acolyte possesses Search he may use this as a Rogue does. An Acolyte may not learn the Druidic language, nor can he

Saves: Ref & Will good, Fort poor

Class Abilities:

LVL1: Learn Weakness, Bardic Knowledge(as per Bard class feature)
LVL2: Intelligent Defense(+2)
LVL3: Combat Strategy(+4)
LVL4: Bonus Feat: Skill Focus
LVL5: Faster Learn Weakness
LVL6: Intelligent Defense(+3)
LVL7: Combat Strategy(+5), Bonus Feat: Skill Focus
LVL8: Practiced
LVL9: Timed Strike (3/day), Unravel
LVL10: Intelligent Defense(+4), Bonus Feat: Skill Focus
LVL11: Combat Strategy(+6), Unravel (+1)
LVL12: Timed Strike (4/day), Hurried Skill*
LVL13: Improved Combat Strategy, Bonus Feat: Skill Focus
LVL14: Unravel (+2)
LVL15: Intelligent Defense(+5)
LVL16: Combat Strategy(+7), Bonus Feat: Skill Focus
LVL17: Extended Combat Strategy
LVL18: Unravel (+3), Bonus Feat: Skill Focus
LVL19: Intelligent Defense(+6)
LVL20: Improved Unravel, Bonus Feat: Skill Focus

Learn Weakness: Merely by observing an enemy and recognizing it's defining traits, an Acolyte has a chance of remembering an important fragment of information about that enemy. After doing nothing (or using the Full Defense Action) and observing the enemy for a round, the Acolyte may make a special Acolyte Knowledge check. The Acolyte Rolls 1d20+Acolyte Level+Int Bonus, and compares this to 15+DC of the observed enemy. On a success, any weaknesses the enemy has are imparted to the Acolyte. An Acolyte who fails may retry at 20+DC of the observed enemy, but if this fails the Acolyte remembers nothing useful at this time. Beginning at Level 5, the Acolyte may make these checks as a free action on their turn, but at a +5 DC.

Please not that an Acolyte may get a success but find that there is no particular weakness regarding the enemy. In such a case, the Acolyte realizes that he has "succeeded" but that there's nothing especially vulnerable about the enemy.

Intelligent Defense: An Acolyte adds his Intelligence Bonus to his AC as an Insight Bonus, to a maximum of +2. This maximum increases to a +3 at Level 6, +4 at Level 10, +5 at Level 15, and +6 at Level 19.

Combat Strategy: If the Acolyte has one minute to observe his foes before a battle begins, he may then take some time to impart some knowledge to his allies. Doing so takes another minute, after which everyone who the Acolyte has spoken with gains an Insight Bonus to AC equal to the Acolyte's Intelligence bonus, to a maximum of +4. This bonus lasts for a number of rounds equal to the Acolyte's Intelligence Bonus. This maximum increases to +5 at Level 7, +6 at level 11, and finally +7 at level 16. The Acolyte is also effected by this Insight bonus.

Practiced: Beginning at Level 8, an Acolyte may use the Take 10 option for any skill he possesses the feat Skill Focus for, even when he is rushed or in combat. This also includes Learn Weakness, but not Bardic Knowledge.

Timed Strike: The Acolyte gains a sudden insight into the movement of his foes, seeing a strange pattern emerge. He gains a +20 Insight Bonus to Hit on his next strike versus a specified foe.

Unravel: If the Acolyte has Spellcraft as a Class Skill, he may choose to delay his action and concentrate on a foe casting a spell. If he makes a successful Spellcraft check versus 10+Cast Spell's DC, he may undo some of the magic inherent in the spell. A successful check halves any numerical effects of the spell and decreases the Save DC of the spell by 3. At Level 11 he gains a +1 to Spellcraft Checks made this way. At Level 14 this becomes a +2 bonus, and at Level 18 this becomes a +3 bonus.

Improved Combat Strategy: If the Acolyte makes a successful Learn Weakness check while formulating a Combat Strategy, his allies also gain an Insight Bonus to Hit or to Damage (Acolyte's choice) equal to the AC Bonus they gain.

Extended Combat Strategy: The duration of the Acolyte's Combat Strategy is now the Acolyte's Intelligence Bonus in minutes, not rounds.

Improved Unravel: The Acolyte now completely nullifies a spell on a successful Unravel check. The Wizard may attempt to "save" a spell lost this way by making a Concentration check versus the Acolyte's Spellcraft check. Success means the spell is only Unravelled normally, as per the description above.

Clearly these needs some work, but I just want some input on how this balances with the RAW. I'm sure someone will find something very breakable about these. I'd love some input on these classes. Just as an aside, the setting these guys will be featured in has no spellcasters as PCs. So, no Bards, Druids, Clerics, Wizards, or Sorcerers.

Cheers,

-TLB

SpiderBrigade
2006-01-17, 12:05 AM
At first blush these classes look pretty good. Some new and quite creative abilities, and the flavor quotes are fun.

I wouldnt' worry TOO much about brokenness, unless someone points out something specific. It's a lot harder to break a base class than a PrC.

UnrealTiger
2006-01-17, 01:37 AM
I keep on thinking of 4 level 15 or above Sons of the Breakwater occupying a 10 ft square, with each of them getting +16 to AC ;D Even better would be a Phalanx of them in the centre of an army, slowly pushing forward . . . even though an NPC army isn't likely to have that many soldiers that powerful.

Hmmm, with the Farstriders sprint why don't you give them Run in place of that as a bonus feat and have them get Sprint later on? Doesn't make sense to me that they can suddenly run at x7 when everybody else is at x3/4 or at x5 with the Run feat. Just my 2 cp.

Maxymiuk
2006-01-17, 02:44 AM
Sniper: When you may make a ranged attack (within 2 Range Increments) against an opponent who is either unaware of your presence or unable to see you, you strike for an additional +1d8 damage. This increases as per the above.

I'd define this more precisely, especially the "unable to see you" part. Does, for example, being in the middle of a group of a hundred or so other archers count? I'd also definitely call sniper shots every time an enemy turns to face a party memeber in melee - he's not looking at me, so he can't see me, right? Not to mention that it would be disgustingly easy to circle around the entire fight with those speed improvements.

GoldDragon
2006-01-17, 07:26 AM
Also on the note of 'Sniper.' The ability lists itself as doing +1d8 damage, while the table lists the damage increments in +1d6s.

Nahal
2006-01-17, 09:32 AM
R.E. Acolyte:

I'm not sure about the unravel and improved unravel abilities, you might want to make it an opposed spellcraft check to avoid but disallow the concentration check for improved unravel. The reason is that you're basically giving the character something halfway to a counterspell at no major cost to the Acolyte (unless you count taking spellcraft as a class skill). When casters counterspell, they have to give up a spell to do it. Seems like it would be more balanced if the two made opposed spellcraft checks, but the Acolyte could get a bonus (especially if he learned the character's weaknesses before combat).

Just a thought.

Nolfar
2006-01-17, 10:31 AM
Perhaps use Spellcraft to identify the spell (as normal) and then a UMD roll to affect the spell?

heretic
2006-01-17, 11:22 AM
For the sons of breakwater, no such bonus as an "Ally" bonus exists. Perhaps consider changing it to insiight or luck.

EladrinStarmist
2006-01-17, 12:11 PM
They seem really well done. ^__^ I'm not much for all the stats and rules behind the game though; I'm in it for the story. In that case, these guys seem alright to me!

chiefwaha
2006-01-17, 01:23 PM
Freakish Speed: A Blade of Teoni moves as if constantly under the effects of a Haste spell. In addition to this, the Blade of Teoni needs only half the sleep his race normally requires. This bonus is lost if the Blade of Teoni ever wears any Medium or Heavy Armor, and remains lost until the Blade of Teoni removes the armor.

This is much too powerful. Change the effects or give it a per day limit. Consider the epic feat Blinding Speed only gives you 5 rounds of haste.

Karellen
2006-01-17, 08:42 PM
They're definitely... interesting, though maybe in need of a bit of fixing? Also, you'll definitely want to forbid multiclassing in your game, because taking a dip into something like Blade of Teoni would be just sickeningly broken.

I think Sons of Breakwater, especially, would be much better suited as a Prestige Class, partly because the abilities are really powerful, and it's very... inflexible, if you will, while I think base classes should ideally allow for a lot of flexibility to build different types of characters. Also, Damage Reduction, d12 HP and stacking AC bonuses on a warrior type base class... strikes me as being a bit too much.

Blade of Teoni has a nice concept, but I'm not quite seeing what niche it's meant to fill - it doesn't quite have the same potential for sick damage as Rogue with Sneak Attack on high levels, really, even if you houserule that TWF allows you to have one extra attack with each weapom from Haste. Still, it's definitely cool, but I'd give it more skill points, with roguish hiding and sneaking skills at the very least to give them some extra versatility, otherwise they're just a supersonic rogue with none of the roguish versatility.

Farstrider, I think, is pretty okay - very specialized, but that's okay, though I somewhat question whether giving them an ability like Sprint makes them too awesome, because basically they'd be able to outrun anything. Of course, one would really need to work out rulings that makes the class capable of performing in reasonably close-range combat, but still making it difficult and complex - this goes hand-in-hand with specifying what exactly Camouflage does. Incidentally, I think a duel between two Farstriders could be an awesome, and freaky business.

Acolyte of Kreala... hmm. This one's tricky. Basically, when and if they are capable of getting ready for a fight, they get at their best a thoroughly sick +13 AC bonus plus as well as a maximum of +6 to hit or to damage, never mind the basically surefire hits that Timed Strike gives them... and then on top of that, the ability to potentially break spells. Then again, a lot of those bonuses they might not get if they're unlucky, so I guess it evens out, especially in a non-mage game. In any other way, though, they'd be pretty despairingly powerful.

That Lanky Bugger
2006-01-17, 11:27 PM
I'd just like to point out two things, here:

-The Sons of the Breakwater Ally Bonus is a named bonus (the Ally bonus) just to prevent four of the buggers sitting together and enjoying epic level AC enhancements. You get a +4, and that's about it. If it helps those of you who are fixated on the idea of only certain named bonuses consider the ability an unnamed bonus which doesn't stack with itself, and it winds up being roughly the same thing.

-The Intelligence Bonus to AC the Acolyte of Kreala enjoys is an Insight Bonus. If I remember correctly, Insight bonuses don't stack. I'm probably wrong (most of these are first draft muck ups, hence the lack of skills) but the intent was that the Acolyte enjoy a maximum of +7 (with Combat Strategy) or a maximum of +6 (with Intelligent Defense).

In regards to the Blade of Teoni... I've got a weakness for Rifts Juicers, and was looking for a way to import those loveable, twitchy speed freaks to other systems. Haste seemed natural. Yeah, it's a little broken. Hence why I require input on how to balance it out, while still keeping the permaHaste.

Maryring
2006-01-18, 06:16 AM
The way you seemed to try and balance the blades of teoni won't work. First of all, concentration skills like that are easily remedied by other partymembers. Why should he spend points in perform and search anyway? Also, later that disadvantage fade away. In the end you have someone who always have extreme speed. And the 7x speed for the farstriders? Well yeah, now that's also a way to negate monks speed bonus. At best it shouldn't be more than 6x, but just giving them a free run feat should be more than enough.

That Lanky Bugger
2006-01-18, 11:34 AM
Alright, I've revised the BoT and added the skill list. Noteworthy are a nerfed Freakish Speed, Constantly Distracted being a larger penalty, and his saves no longer being all Good.

Blade of Teoni (V1.2)

"The Blades of Teoni are a lethal lot. You can never be quite certain around them. Whatever the priests put them through, they always come out of it rather twitchy. Still, it's hard to fault the priests their dark work. I've never met a more effective band of killers." - General Daos, to a fellow General.

Game Rule Information

Alignment: Any Non-lawful

Skill List: Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), and Tumble (Dex).

Saves: For & Ref Good, Will Poor

Class Abilities:

LVL1: Freakish Speed, Constantly Distracted
LVL2: Weapon Focus(as per feat)
LVL3: Fast Movement (+10 to Speed)
LVL4: Two Weapon Fighting
LVL5: Focus (-3)
LVL6: Weapon Finesse(as per feat)
LVL7: Fast Movement (+10 to Speed)
LVL8:
LVL9: Chaotic Blade +1d6, Focus (-2)
LVL10: Burst of Speed (1/day)
LVL11: Run (as per feat)
LVL12: Improved Two Weapon Fighting
LVL13: Focus (-1)
LVL14: Chaotic Blade +2d6
LVL15: Burst of Speed (2/day)
LVL16: Wall Run
LVL17: Focus (no penalty)
LVL18: Burst of Speed (3/day)
LVL19: Blur
LVL20: Improved Burst of Speed (1/day)

Freakish Speed: When making a Full Attack Action, the Blade of Teoni gains an extra attack at his full Base Attack Bonus, plus any appropriate modifiers. He also gains a +1 Dodge bonus to AC. His Base Speed is increased by 10.

In addition to this, the Blade of Teoni needs only half the sleep his race normally requires. This bonus is lost if the Blade of Teoni ever wears any Medium or Heavy Armor, and remains lost until the Blade of Teoni removes the armor.

Important note about Haste and Slow: The BoT constantly counts as Hasted, even though the ability does not match the spell. If he is hit with a Slow Spell, the BoT loses the Freakish Speed bonus and Fast Movement bonuses, and may not use Burst of Speed until the spell's duration is over or it is countered with a Haste.

Constantly Distracted: A side effect of the ritual which grants the Blade of Teoni it's speed is the result of constant movement. The Blade of Teoni has a -4 Penalty to all but the following skills: Climb, Jump, Swim, Tumble. This penalty remains regardless of the armor the Blade of Teoni is wearing.

Focus: A Blade of Teoni learns to cope with the constant speed with which he moves. The -4 Penalty of Constantly Distracted is reduced to -3. At Level 9 this is reduced to -2, at Level 13 this is reduced to -1, and at Level 17 is eliminated completely.

Chaotic Blade: A Blade of Teoni's movements are so fast and erratic that opponents cannot always keep up with their attacks. The first attack a Blade of Teoni lands on a Full Attack Action deals an extra +1d6 damage. At Level 14 this improves to +2d6.

Burst of Speed: A Blade of Teoni may choose to fully embrace the power the priests of Teoni have imbued. Doing so grants the following bonuses: +1 to Hit, +1 to Damage, +10 to Speed, and Chaotic Blade deals an extra +1d6 damage. These bonuses last for 3+Con Bonus rounds, after which the Blade of Teoni is Exhausted until he has the chance to rest for 10 minutes. While the Blade of Teoni is Exhausted, he may not use this ability, and his Chaotic Blade and Freakish Speed abilities are also nullified. At Level 20, the first Burst of Speed the Blade of Teoni uses does not make him Exausted.

Wall Run: A Blade of Teoni moves so fast that whenever he makes a Jump check near a wall, he may add a +10 Circumstance modifier to the Jump check. This only applies if there is one continuous wall from the start and end point of the jump.

Blur: Whenever the Blade of Teoni uses his Burst of Speed ability, he gains the effects of the spell Blur.

Maryring
2006-01-18, 12:20 PM
Seems a bit more balanced now. Now I have something else. The 15 requirement strenght for most abilities to the Sons of the Breakwater. Remove them. They may be cool and describing and whatnot, BUT they make the class totally useless in a low power adventure. Remove them. Your class skills shouldn't have requirements. Let the feats have those.

That Lanky Bugger
2006-01-19, 10:29 PM
As with the Blade of Teoni, I've revised the Farstrider to be more friendly towards porting and added the finished skill list. I also defined Skilled Camouflage Artist and Improved Camouflage. Sprint was eliminated.

Farstrider (v1.2)

"The Farstriders are the only thing which stands between our army and defeat. Every time part of the front line collapses in front of you because the enemy commander has just sprouted an arrow from his throat, pray to Teoni and thank her for the birth of the Farstrider who caused it." - General Daos, to his troops on the eve of a battle.

Game Rule Information

BAB: As per Rogue

Skills: 6+Int
Skill List: Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Spot), Swim (Str), and Use Rope (Dex).

Saves: Fort & Ref Good, Will Poor

Class Abilities:

LVL1: Fast Movement (+10 to your Speed), Skilled Camouflage Artist
LVL2: Sniper (1 Range Increments /+1d6)
LVL3: Run(as per feat), The Void (1 Range Increment)
LVL4: Sniper (1 Range Increments/+2d6)
LVL5: Endurance(as per feat)
LVL6: Sniper (2 Range Increments/+2d6)
LVL7: Improved Camouflage
LVL8: Sniper (2 Range Increments/+3d6)
LVL9: Fast Movement (+5 to your Speed), The Void (2 Range Increments)
LVL10: Sniper (3 Range Increments/+3d6)
LVL11: Shot on the Run(as per feat)
LVL12: Sniper (3 Range Increments/+4d6)
LVL13: Covering Fire, Slippery Mind(as per the Rogue Ability)
LVL14: Sniper (4 Range Increments/+4d6)
LVL15: Master Camouflage
LVL16: Sniper (4 Range Increments/+5d6)
LVL17: Improved Shot on the Run
LVL18: Sniper (5 Range Increments/+5d6)
LVL19: The Void (3 Range Increments)
LVL20: Sniper (6 Range Increments/+6d6)

Sniper: When you may make a ranged attack (within 2 Range Increments) against an opponent who is either unaware of your presence or unable to see you, you strike for an additional +1d6 damage. This increases as per the above.

Skilled Camouflage Artist: A Farstrider may choose to apply a camouflage to his face and exposed skin in order to better blend in with the terrain. A successful Disguise check (DC 15) grants a +5 Synergy Bonus to Hide checks made in an environment where the camouflage is appropriate. At level 7 this improves to allow a Farstrider to attempt a Hide check even while not in Cover or Concealment, so long as the camouflage has been applied.

The Void: By blanking your mind and focusing only on your target, you can almost see the target as if through a Falcon's eyes. For the purposes of penalties (but not total range), you ignore the first penalty for Range Increment.

Covering Fire: You may select one Small to Large foe within 30 feet. This foe is flanked so long as you direct at least one ranged attack per round towards it.

Improved Shot on the Run: You may make a Full Attack Action with a ranged weapon in which you have Weapon Focus while moving up to your normal Movement speed.