PDA

View Full Version : S.E.U. IV: The Terror (Game Started)

Pages : [1] 2

Shadowcaller
2009-06-30, 11:39 AM
S.E.U. IV: The Terror

Horrors (Werewolves)
Like in the last game none of the horrors will start knowing each other, every night one of them will be able to use one type of night kill, they will take turns with this.

Horror: A creature created by the Glacier corporation from DNA and RNA of a unknown specimen. They are capable of “merging” with other living creatures, taking their exact form and possibly also their memories.

Horror Queen: Also known as Carly Bryson before she turned into a horror. Unlike the other horrors however, she have remained somewhat human which makes her so much more dangerous than the others of her kind. But it also has made her lose the ability to merge since she has gained the sense of identity.

Depending on how many other Horrors Carly knows of, she will focus on different parts of her abilities. Once she learns of a new horror she will lose the old ability and gain the new one. If one of the horrors she knew dies she will lose the old ability and go back to the old one.

No other horrors: Every night she can observe a person to see if they are a horror or not.

One other horror: Carly can every night use the disruption as a night action, disrupting the commando group that her target is in. The S.E.U. agents and the commander in this group will see this as a disruption and that is was done by Carly. But if she is in a group that night they won’t notice anything if she uses this action on another group since they are not disrupted.

Two other horrors: Can change the target of a vote during the day to another player of her choice thanks to her cunning manipulation. The target of this action will not be aware of this.

Three other horrors (or more): She can every night attempt to kill another player with 50 % chance of success, this works as Slaughter.

If there are no other horrors left beside the queen, Carly will gain the ability to merge again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Horrors and the Horror Queen can once it’s their turn to use a night-kill be able to choose between the following types of night kills:

Disappearance: The horror makes one player disappear into the night. While the details about this is better left unmentioned this kill is not be revealed until the end of the next night. The player fallen victim for this is not in any way allowed to tell the other player about this or post in the thread until its revealed that she/he is indeed dead. Like Maffia abduction.

Slaughter: The horror mercifully finishes off the human as messy as possible to start panic among the survivors. Direct kill.

Merge: The horror merges with another player and "becomes" the selected player. Unless the player the horror selected is a S.E.U. Agent/Commander that player will be transformed into a horror and gain all their abilities and victory conditions. The original horror will die when it has "merged" with the other player and unlike the other games the dead horrors will NOT be able to talk to the remaining horrors. This ability cannot be used by the Horror Queen unless she is the last horror alive.

If the horror uses any of these kills on another horror they will instead learn of each other.
A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group. The horrors and the horror queen all scries as Horrors (Werewolves).

The horrors win once their numbers are equal or greater than the non-horrors.

The S.E.U. (Team Villager)
Crew/Passenger (Villager): You are one of the unlucky souls that have become trapped onboard the “Terror” along with the horrors. Now you must kill them before they can kill or infect you… Scries as Crew Member (Villager).

Clumsy Crew Member (Fail): . If you are a part of a commando group you will as always, screw it up unless the S.E.U. Commander is also a part of that group. Scries as Clumsy Crew Member (Fail).

S.E.U. Agent (Agent): You have tracked down the horror queen to the ship “The Terror” that where going to the Antarctica. But as you arrived you noticed that the ship have been sabotaged and some of the crew have already been infected... If you are a part of a commando group whose actions is “disturbed” you will learn of that. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Agent (Agent).

S.E.U. Commander (Commander): You are taking over command from Alizarin Viscose that made the fatal mistake of trusting miss Carly, don’t repeat his mistake... If you are in a commando group that group can’t be disturbed and if someone tries to, you will learn of it. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Commander (Commander).

The S.E.U. and the crew members will win the game once all horrors and their queen have been eradicated.

Commando Groups
Three players of any type of roles can during a night form a "commando group" by sending a PM with all their names to the narrator (every player in the commando group must be willing to join).
A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.
A commando group can perform one of the following actions during a night:

Investigate: Will reveal the role of a selected player to everyone in the commando group. If this action is disturbed it will come back with an incorrect result.

Protect: Will protect a selected player from all the horrors night kills and night actions during that night. If this action is disturbed, nothing will happen instead.

Surveillance: If this commando action targets a horror, that horror will be unable to use any night kills, night actions or disturb commando groups during that night. If this action is disturbed nothing will happen instead.

They can't use any of these actions on a member in their own commando group.

Because the time it might take to form commando groups the nights in this game will be 48 hours long.

This game have started recruiting, sign up in this thread if you would like to be a part of it.

Note: This game will start with a night-phase.

Player List

billtodamax - Won/Villager
MOD - Won/Villager
The Bookworm - Won/Villager
Opeth_Freak - Won/Commander
Aemoh - Won/Passager
Dirk Kris - Won/Fail
Happyturtle - Won/Agent
Incorporeal - Dissapeared night 1/Fail
Kyouhen - Lynched day 2/Horror
Murska - Dissapeared night 2/S.E.U. Agent
PirateMonk - Merged night 3/Horror
Uncle Festy - Lynched day 3/Villager
Deathslayer7 - Killed night 4/S.E.U. Agent
Fleeing Coward - Lynched day 4/Horror Queen
Hyozo - Lynched day 5/Horror
DarkComet - Merged night 6/Horror
Recaiden - Lynched day 6/Villager
EagleWiz - Auto-lynched day 7/Villager
Fin - Lynched day 7/Villager
Selrahc - Snapped night 8/Horror

billtodamax
2009-06-30, 11:20 PM
I shall be in!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-30, 11:48 PM
Count me in.

Recaiden
2009-06-30, 11:50 PM
Count me in despite the uneditted first post.
It looks like Carly might get weaker and weaker near the end, especially if there is only 1 other horror left, who can kill every round, when she by that point is ineffective. I'm not sure how acting every night will balance out.

Deathslayer7
2009-06-30, 11:51 PM
definitely. maybe this time someone will actually listen to me. :smallamused:

happyturtle
2009-07-01, 02:17 AM
Oh so definitely in. :smallamused:

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-01, 03:19 AM
YES! (In, I mean...) :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2009-07-01, 05:01 AM
In again, says I.

The Bookworm
2009-07-01, 07:25 AM
In, We are!

Dirk Kris
2009-07-01, 07:39 AM
In - I hear these games are great!

PirateMonk
2009-07-01, 08:21 AM
In. Looks fun.

EagleWiz
2009-07-01, 10:08 AM
In! Hopefully as a Horror.

Murska
2009-07-01, 04:28 PM
In and hoping to keep my record of never once being infected alive.

Hyozo
2009-07-01, 04:52 PM
In with a preemptive claim of Clumsy Crew Member

Darkcomet
2009-07-01, 04:53 PM
In and hoping not to continue my tendency of being targeted on day 1 in this series.

Hyozo
2009-07-01, 04:56 PM
In and hoping not to continue my tendency of being targeted on day 1 in this series.

Hey, I managed to turn the mob away from you last time. Granted, it was only because I wanted revenge against the doctor, but I still did it.

Darkcomet
2009-07-01, 05:26 PM
Hey, I managed to turn the mob away from you last time. Granted, it was only because I wanted revenge against the doctor, but I still did it.

I said targeted, not lynched. :smalltongue:

PirateMonk
2009-07-01, 06:17 PM
In and hoping to keep my record of never once being infected alive.

I'll try to get you lynched on day one.

Murska
2009-07-01, 06:25 PM
I'll try to get you lynched on day one.

Again? v.v

Uncle Festy
2009-07-01, 10:12 PM
In, hoping there's still room. :smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2009-07-02, 03:35 AM
In, hoping there's still room. :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, there are seven spots left now (22 players in total) so there is still room for more.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-03, 03:37 PM
Right, details...

In this game baned players identeties won't be revealed in the narration, it will simply say that nothing have happend.

As metioned in the first post, the game will start with a night that will as all nights in this game, last 48 hours.

MOD
2009-07-03, 05:13 PM
I'll join this game as well. IN!

Incorporeal
2009-07-07, 01:13 PM
In, if I can.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-07, 01:32 PM
Right, I will extend the recruitment a bit to get at least 20 players (which should not be *that* hard).

Kyouhen
2009-07-07, 01:39 PM
I'll join!

Fin
2009-07-07, 03:53 PM
In, with Cake...

No, not Horror Cake! What's wrong with you people?

Selrahc
2009-07-07, 04:02 PM
I'll join up.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-08, 12:03 AM
Great, we got 20 players, the starting post will be up later today.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-08, 05:06 PM
In the distance she could see it, the Terror. In the distance the ship was but a grey shade in the white mist surrounding the helicopter. This ship has been very aptly named Karen thought as she readied her gear for the touchdown, right now it looks like something of a horror movie.

She could now see the Terror’s decks and a few figures she assumed was the waiting crew, unless the situation was worse than expected. Then they might have to torch the whole boat at once which would not be pleasant work.

No the crew could not be infected yet, they simply couldn’t. After all the work they had put down to track Carly and her “children” they could not be too late now.

They made touchdown on the deck that luckily had been made for helicopters, she opened the door and was meet by a chilling wind. The cold out here was unbelievable and yet she wore the warmest clothes the S.E.U. had provided.

The captain came and greeted her “Karen Wade?”

“Yes that’s me, what is the situation here Captain…?”

“Miller, Lance Miller.”

“Right, Captain Miller. What’s going on here? You aren’t moving anymore.” Karen observed.

“We are moving, just not by machine. There has been a sabotage the engine is not working anymore so right now we are just floating around. I have no idea why anyone would do this or how they did it. Even the reserve engine is offline.”

Miller sounded desperate; she could not imagine that he ever had encountered this type of problem before. Now he was looking to her for help, but she had not come to fix his engine.

“I’m sorry, but we had already left after you called about the sabotaged engine, we are just here to deal with another kind of problem.”

It was not until now Miller had started to notice all the weapons they were carrying, Karen and the other agents. Flamethrowers and acid containers… they hardly looked liked thy belonged to a tourist boat.

“Anyone mind filling me in here?”

“Just be calm Captain, we will have this matter dealt with in no time at all. We have discovered an infection onboard this boat, the weapons are just ways to keep everyone calm see?”

Unsurprisingly Miller didn’t look to believe that, she didn’t really want to waste any time on secrecy or better lies then that since no matter what they did here they *would* notice the horrors. It was not something you could cover up for the passengers on the same boat.

“What is that? Flamethrowers? What do you need them for? What is really going on here?”

“I’m not allowed to tell you I’m afraid, but you will find out soon enough. But one thing I can tell you are that you need to obey every command I give, is that clear? You are in a very dangerous situation here Miller and you are not trained for situations like these.”

“If you could tell me what’s going on…”

“I’m under orders her, sorry. Just do everything I say and it will be okay, understood?”

Miller still protested, he didn’t like this at all and Karen didn’t either but she kept telling him she was under orders and nothing else. They continued to discuss inside, the cold outside was just too much for her, not that the Captain seemed to mind.

An agent reported that the passengers were still in their cabins, still worried about the fact that the engine had been sabotaged. Thankfully they seemed unaware of the infection that most likely had started to spread inside the Terror.

Their arrival here would change that she suspected.

Then as she had started to give orders of containment and medical checks on the passengers and crew members a loud explosion rocked the ship. Karen fell backwards into another agent that thankfully managed to support her.
Miller swore and ran outside shortly followed by the agents.

As soon Karen was outside she knew what had happened, someone had planted charges at the helicopter… The other agents were just as shocked as she and Miller and the rest of the crew was.

The explosion had not been that large, the helicopter looked almost undamaged expect for its tail that now was completely gone.

Miller was the first who said anything. “Holy mother of god…”

“Maybe I should tell you what we are dealing with now…” Karen said sadly but was interrupted by a group of people that suddenly came up on the decks, the passengers.

They stared at the agents, the weapons and most of all on the broken helicopter.

Well, so much for secrecy…

Before the passengers could fully panic she took command as she always had. “Okay, listen to me. I’m Karen Wade and I’m here to help you. Onboard this ship there is an infection and we are here to terminate it understand? Do not panic, we will have things completely under control. We are professionals, trained for exactly these things.”

She paused and waited for their reactions…

Night Starts and will end in 48 hours. Role-play is encouraged

Player List

Murska
billtodamax
MOD
The Bookworm
Fleeing Coward
Recaiden
Deathslayer7
Opeth_Freak
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
PirateMonk
Uncle Festy
Happyturtle
Fin
Selrahc
Incorporeal
Hyozo
EagleWiz
Kyouhen
DarkComet

Murska
2009-07-09, 06:12 PM
((People, organize yourself. We want to have six commando groups tonight. Let's see...))

EDIT:
Playerlist:
1.Murska
2.billtodamax
3.MOD
4.The Bookworm
5.Fleeing Coward
6.Recaiden
7.Deathslayer7
8.Opeth_Freak
9.Aemoh
10.Dirk Kris
11.PirateMonk
12.Uncle Festy
13.Happyturtle
14.Fin
15.Selrahc
16.Incorporeal
17.Hyozo
18.EagleWiz
19.Kyouhen
20.DarkComet

We want groups but we don't want everyone to know what they're doing beforehand. So, the groups I know of are(feel free to rename them):

Group 1: Murska, Happyturtle, Uncle Festy
Group 2: Darkcomet, The Bookworm, Opeth Freak

Please make all groups public so we know we actually have them.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-09, 06:14 PM
still needs a group. someone pm me cause im kind of busy.

PirateMonk
2009-07-09, 06:21 PM
I am also currently ungrouped.

Selrahc
2009-07-09, 06:24 PM
Right. Me too. Want to group up then?

Murska
2009-07-09, 06:34 PM
Sent PMs to people I don't know are grouped. If they are indeed ungrouped and group up as I said, there should be two people left ungrouped tonight. Eaglewiz and billtodamax. Bill, empty your PM box, btw. :smalltongue:

Hokay, so the groups I propose are:

Group 1: Happyturtle, Murska, Uncle Festy

Group 2: Darkcomet, The Bookworm, Opeth Freak

Group 3: Aemoh, Deathslayer7, Dirk Kris

Group 4: Hyozo, MOD, PirateMonk

Group 5: Fleeing Coward, Kyouhen, Recaiden

Group 6: Fin, Incorporeal, Selrahc

Feel free to make any changes if you wish, as long as we have six groups.

Incorporeal
2009-07-09, 06:51 PM
Don't the horrors get to disrupt groups they're in? Or are we forming lots of groups so that hopefully some of them won't get disrupted, and we'll hopefully get commanders and horrors in the same group? :smallconfused:

Edit: Also, I have yet for my group to have been formed yet. This is... a lot more organized than I suspected.

Murska
2009-07-09, 06:54 PM
The groups are the only night actions we got, so we better make use of them early and often to root out sources of distruption. The horrors, afaik, can't distrupt but the queen will be able to once/if she finds other horrors. The fail roles do disturb.

PirateMonk
2009-07-09, 08:30 PM
A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group.

How does the horror queen learn other horrors? Does she just have one of the ones she knows attempt to kill people until it encounters another?

Shadowcaller
2009-07-09, 08:33 PM
How does the horror queen learn other horrors? Does she just have one of the ones she knows attempt to kill people until it encounters another?

((Either she can use her ability that can see if a player is a horror or not, or she target another player with a night kill.))

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-09, 08:39 PM
I'll be needing a group. I'm happy to go along with the group that Murska posted if the other two ain't already in one.

Kyouhen
2009-07-09, 11:30 PM
That group sounds good to me.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-10, 05:15 PM
Eventually the passengers calmed down and were sent back into their cabins (not without resisting in a few cases thought) and they could start their investigation of the ship.

It became clear that whoever had managed to sabotage the helicopter also had been responsible for the engine failure on the Terror. Horrors normally didn’t do this, they weren’t as smart as humans, sure they could act like humans but thinking was not their thing.

But Carly had become different from the other horrors, Karen was not sure how but she had mutated somehow and that worried her. She was however neither as worried nor angry as Miller was when she told him why they were here.

“Are you kidding with me? This- this is not happening, this can’t be real.”

“I’m afraid it is Captain, I know that this might be hard to imagine, but these creatures are in fact very real and is right now infecting your crew.”

“Then why are you sitting here then? Kill them all!”

“It’s not that easy, most of our equipment was still in the helicopter, it will take hours to test one of the passengers onboard, or your crew for that matter.”

“You telling me… anyone could be infested by these things? Anyone could be it? No difference at all from normal humans?”

“No, no difference at all. The only way is to take a blood sample as I said. We need to keep everyone under check until we managed to check them all. I don’t want to worry you here, but my past experience with these creatures is that they often manage to kill or infect a few persons before we can eradicate them.”

Miller took a deep sip of what she assumed was his emergency drink. Karen could not imagine him drinking on duty otherwise. He mumbled something under his breath that she could not here but didn’t say anything.

He was taking this quite well considering everything. He stared out the window and then finally said without looking at her “So what exactly happens tonight?”

“Nothing hopefully, we will start the tests tomorrow. Don’t worry; we will make this thing work."
She even dared to smile confidently at that statement. Sometimes even she could lie...

Nothing happened during the night.

Narrators Note: A night where nothing happens can mean four different things: A horror missed a night kill, a horror abducted someone, the horror attacked another horror or the horror attacked a baned player.

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours

EagleWiz
2009-07-10, 09:06 PM
Murska as a placeholder. No offence or anything.

PirateMonk
2009-07-10, 09:16 PM
I promised Murska that I wouldn't let him become a horror.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-11, 08:01 AM
piratemonk and are we sharing what we did last night? :smallconfused:

Fin
2009-07-11, 08:26 AM
piratemonk and are we sharing what we did last night? :smallconfused:

I don't see why not, it's the best way for us to root out baddies and seeing as any three people can effectively be a seer we don't risk the seer being killed.

Murska
2009-07-11, 08:28 AM
Yeah, results please.

EDIT: Just checked. We scried Selrahc as a villager.

Fin
2009-07-11, 08:54 AM
We scried Murska as Clumsy Crew Member (Fail) - Too bad man!

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-11, 09:23 AM
If Fin is saying the truth, that means, Murska's group was disturbed, and therefore, Selrahc is NOT a villager.

Actually, since Murska is rather a popular target, there is a chance, that not only Fin's team scried him. Can someone confirm that?

Oh, and we scried Deathslayer7. Result: Crew/Passenger (Villager)

Murska
2009-07-11, 09:40 AM
Hmm...

Oh well, whatever. Selrahc. It appears our group might've been disturbed.

Edit: Actually, Incorporeal. Better unknown than possible villager.

Selrahc
2009-07-11, 10:22 AM
Either or both of our scries may have been disturbed. We may have a horror or fail in our group meaning that our scy of Murska is incorrect.

I know that my role PM said I was a run of the mill passenger, so to me it looks like Murska's groups scry was accurate, leading me to wonder if perhaps my group was compromised.

I guess I'll go with Incorporeal too.

Fin
2009-07-11, 10:24 AM
Incorporeal, because of the aboveness!

Darkcomet
2009-07-11, 10:38 AM
...That was fast.

Despite this, Incorporeal.

Kyouhen
2009-07-11, 11:11 AM
My group never got in contact with me. :smallfrown:

And Incorporeal because apparently he's a horror?

Murska
2009-07-11, 11:17 AM
What a weirdly unanimous lynch against someone with no evidence against him whatsoever. :smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2009-07-11, 11:18 AM
What a weirdly unanimous lynch against someone with no evidence against him whatsoever. :smallconfused:

Well, I don't have anything better. If something does come up, I'll gladly change my vote.

Kyouhen
2009-07-11, 11:28 AM
Actually, Murska has a point. Why are we suddenly jumping on the Incorporeal wagon? Unless I misread the rules post (again) horrors can't disrupt an action. Only Murska and anyone who joins multiple groups can do that.

Actually looking back now it looks like I misread the posts pointing at Incorporeal. For some reason I thought people had decided since someone's scry failed he was a horror. Wow today's not going well for me. :smalltongue:

Switching to... EagleWiz until there's some evidence about what's going on. Or until we hear back from the other scry groups.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-11, 11:33 AM
Unless I misread the rules post (again) horrors can't disrupt an action. Only Murska and anyone who joins multiple groups can do that.

:smallconfused:

A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group.

Murska
2009-07-11, 11:36 AM
Only Murska and anyone who joins multiple groups can do that.

:smallconfused:

Kyouhen
2009-07-11, 11:44 AM
Wow today's a bad day for me. I only read the part of commando groups and didn't see anything about horrors being able to disturb them there. And the only reason I used Murska specifically is based on the scry that said he was the Clumsy Crew Member.

Aemoh
2009-07-11, 12:09 PM
*points at billtodamax*

For no real real reason.

PirateMonk
2009-07-11, 12:11 PM
Kyouhen's claims about misreading the rules are obviously the ploy of a horror, trying to deflect suspicion. Sorry Murska.

Recaiden
2009-07-11, 12:59 PM
Kyouhen, I don't believe you.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-12, 06:45 AM
All right, it's time for the vote, I guess... Incorporeal, because I'm curious to see, what will happen :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-12, 06:52 AM
Incorporeal because Kyouhen gets lynched early way too often.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-12, 08:52 AM
Incorporeal

Cody wakes in his bunk, knowing things are NOT alright. He was brought in on this because of his sensitivity to paranormal activity, and they were hoping his ability, however weak and unfocused, might be able to help them track down the horrors. For now, Cody was struggling to remember who "they" were, but all the same.

He stretches, putting on his jeans and a clean t-shirt, then steps out into the hallway. He doesn't see anyone he recognizes, which worries him. He runs a hand through his dirty-blonde hair, his startling green eyes peering around him cautiously. He's a little on the short side, about 5'8", but muscular. He cracks his neck and sets out to find some teammates, people he can trust.

The Bookworm
2009-07-12, 10:53 AM
Incorporeal. RP later.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-12, 05:34 PM
The night had been peaceful enough, Karen didn’t sleep well thought. She could still remember what had happened last time she had faced the horrors. Four of her partners had died inside that building and a lots of civilians, was this going to repeat itself? She had nowhere to run on this boat…

Later she was visited by Miller that seemed worried about the tests. He didn’t look like he had much sleep that night either.

”So how exactly is this testing going to work?”

“We can only test one person at the time I’m afraid, we are kind of limited here. Only very basic equipment…”

“So how long will it take? Hours? Days?”

“Days, as I said: basic equipment.”

“Okay, okay... we don’t have much choice have we?”

“I’m afraid not.”

“So how long until that group of yours send help us out of here?”

“As soon as I sent the signal” Karen managed to keep her voice neutral again, that lie need to be perfect.

“Just start testing then, I don’t care how you do it. Just get us out of here as soon as possible. I’m supposed to be responsible for everyone’s safety here.”

“Well, we are responsible for it now, this is way out of your league Captain.“

Miller nodded slowly in response. He was no longer the leader of this ship, she was.

“I better get started then, are you coming Captain?”

He rose up from his chair but halfway to the exit he suddenly stopped “How do you do the testing exactly?”

“An easy blood sample, we have been asking around all morning if the passengers have seen anything suspicious and we think we have found our man.”

“Who is it?”

“Gilbert Jools, do the name sound familiar?”

“I heard of him, but I think I have actually seen him once or twice thought."

“We will see what kind of man he really is in a minute or so, are you coming Captain?”

He shook his head “Yes, yes, of course.”

Karen led him down into the cabins where the agents had set up their little testing center in the kitchen. There had been a few complains about it but they managed.

“Where is Mr. Gilbert?” Karen asked as soon as they entered the room.

“Um, we found Gilbert… but I don’t really think you like to see him, he’s not in the shape of talking, or living for that matter…”

“He’s dead?! When did this happen?”

“Last night I think, he never left his cabin, something came in there and… well there was not much left of him when we come to get him. Poor bastard must not even had time to scream, no one noticed a thing…”

“So a whole day wasted? This is not a good start…”

Incorporeal was to be lynched, but had already been killed by the horrors last night. He was a Clumsy Crew Member (Fail)

Night starts and will end in 48 hours

Darkcomet
2009-07-12, 05:38 PM
Hm. Well, I suppose that means Murska is not a fail, then.

Kyouhen
2009-07-12, 06:21 PM

Wasn't he scried as one though? :smallconfused:

Disregard that. Just noticed Incorporeal was in the group that scried Murska.

Recaiden
2009-07-12, 06:29 PM

Doesn't mean he's not, say, a horror.

Murska
2009-07-12, 06:34 PM
My suggestion for groups tonight, which is debatable and switchable as long as we still get six groups:

Group 1: Murska, Darkcomet, Kyouhen
Group 2: Happyturtle, Selrahc, Uncle Festy
Group 3: Hyozo, Aemoh, Fleeing Coward
Group 4: Recaiden, The Bookworm, Dirk Kris
Group 5: MOD, deathslayer7, Opeth_Freak
Group 6: Piratemonk, Fin, Eaglewiz

Incorporeal
2009-07-13, 10:03 AM
I found that entire thing hilarious from my point of view.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-13, 08:27 PM
didnt this also happen in 3? Nothing happened the first night, but then when we went to lynch someone, they too were kidnapped? :smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2009-07-13, 08:31 PM
didnt this also happen in 3? Nothing happened the first night, but then when we went to lynch someone, they too were kidnapped? :smallconfused:

I don't recall that but here's the kidnapping shenanigans I do recall:

I abducted Mordokai the night I and Evnafets were scried. He wasn't lynched, no, that went to me-but Mordokai was supposed to be in the group baning/voiding Evnafets that night, which allowed him to merge.

The other time is when Happy pretended to be abducted in order to dodge lynching the night she was scried-but due to my death, Wolf had thought that I was the horror in the original group, and even approved of the trick.

Hyozo
2009-07-13, 08:40 PM
Last game was fun. Who was it I ended up having to hand a free victory to again?

And really, evnafets and happy both thought I was a good merge target the day after my foolishness was revealed? I'm amazed nobody found out until too late, and the one who did confided in HT instead of the other group who could bane me.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-14, 05:23 PM
It was another silent night which didn’t exactly put Karens nerves put. Last night the horrors had managed to kill a person without any trace, maybe they would do so again tonight?

The Terror apparently just had enough Cabins for the passengers that were there so she and the agents had to sleep with the crew. They were keeping themselves in their own corner, as far away from the crew as possible. A little paranoia was only good in these types of situations Karen thought, as long that they didn’t act too much upon it.

The same thing could be said about the passengers and the crew and since they didn’t have any training Karen found it easier to not tell them much of the situation.

She couldn’t sleep, again. This was normal of course, last night she had just laid there drifting between wake and sleep unable to really relax.

She could still see the horrors every time she closed her eyes, how they went from human to… yeah, there were reasons they were called horrors after all. Finally after many hours she went into a short sleep.

She awoke 3 hours later…

Nothing happend during the night.

Day starts and ends in 48 hours

The following players are up for auto-lynch:

Happyturtle
billtodamax
Uncle Festy
Hyozo
MOD

Hyozo
2009-07-14, 05:32 PM
I think I'll point at Billtodamax for now to avoid autoing.

Selrahc
2009-07-14, 05:37 PM
Kyouhen has been scried as a horror. Lets get rid of him.

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 05:39 PM
Hm. Going to withhold my point for now until Kyouhen reacts.

MOD
2009-07-14, 05:42 PM
Kyouhen for now. Also our group scried Aemoh as villager.

The Bookworm
2009-07-14, 05:43 PM
Withholding point.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-14, 05:46 PM
Kyouhen has been scried as a horror. Lets get rid of him.

Interesting... Murska and DC, what was your action, and what was the result?

Also, confirming what MOD said, Aemoh is a villager.

happyturtle
2009-07-14, 05:46 PM
Kyouhen :smallsmile:

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 05:52 PM
Interesting... Murska and DC, what was your action, and what was the result?

Uncle Festy was scried as a horror, and I happen to know he had some very odd choices in his first group-gathering attempts.

Namely, his first attempt was me and Happy, and anyone who was in the last game knows how that turned out.

Since I had a group already, he substituted Murska of all people.

He's up to something, but I can't say I know exactly what.

So basically I'm going to wait to see if Kyouhen's defense convinces me of his innocence or not. If it does, well, Festy's looking really suspicious right now.

happyturtle
2009-07-14, 05:57 PM
It's suspicious that he associated with people who were evil in a previous game? :smalltongue:

Anyway, whichever one doesn't get lynched will need to be voided tonight.

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 05:59 PM
More how he was purposefully associating with ones most known for being extremely dangerous to associate with, really.

Uncle Festy
2009-07-14, 07:06 PM
… by which you mean the ones who I knew (relatively speaking) and could be counted on to get back to me? :smallconfused:
I wasn't really worrying about who, I just wanted to make sure it got done.
And in any event, Happy and Murska were already planning on grouping up. I wanted to scry the evil eye of doom. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 07:10 PM
Well, I also found it rather odd that after you asked us to scry him you went back and joined a group with him in it.

But I digress, and will now go back to waiting for Kyouhen.

happyturtle
2009-07-14, 07:21 PM
Did anyone re-scry Murska last night, since we know he wasn't a fail?

Edit: Speaking of the eyeball, if he doesn't post soon, I'm going to suspect he's been abducted.

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 07:26 PM
Did anyone re-scry Murska last night, since we know he wasn't a fail?

Edit: Speaking of the eyeball, if he doesn't post soon, I'm going to suspect he's been abducted.

I'm starting to suspect that too. I asked him what he thought of the situation in chat and he gave no more than 'mhm' and the like as responses.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-14, 07:34 PM
Kyouhen. I thought Murska said he had a group protecting him?

Uncle Festy
2009-07-14, 07:40 PM
Then I guess the group had a fail.
And that reminds me, Kyouhen.

Recaiden
2009-07-14, 09:19 PM
Kyouhen. I thought Murska said he had a group protecting him?

Or it could have had a horror.

[CO]Kyouhen[/COLOR].

happyturtle
2009-07-14, 09:54 PM
We still haven't heard anyone report to say their group was baning Murska.

Group 1: Murska, Darkcomet, Kyouhen - scried Festy, horror
Group 2: Happyturtle, Selrahc, Uncle Festy - scried Kyouhen, horror
Group 3: Hyozo, Aemoh, Fleeing Coward - scried Opeth Freak villager
Group 4: Recaiden, The Bookworm, Dirk Kris - scried Murska villager
Group 5: MOD, deathslayer7, Opeth_Freak - scried Aemoh villager
Group 6: Piratemonk, Fin, Eaglewiz

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-14, 11:04 PM
Forgot, we scried opeth_freak as villager.

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 11:05 PM
Well, at this rate it sounds like we might have a classic SEU III situation...

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-14, 11:07 PM
What happened there?

Darkcomet
2009-07-14, 11:08 PM
What happened there?

The group that was supposed to bane Murska did not. A horror in said group knew of this and killed him.

That would be Happy. I later took the blame for it, and the truth only came out once the game ended.

Of course, it might not be like that. We'll see.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-15, 01:47 AM
All right, let's go with Kyouhen for now.

Also, what the hell is going with this all 'OMG Bane Murska!' thingy? You sound like he's some kind of almighty one, and losing him will lead us to terrible defeat.

Personally I don't trust him any single bit, so if he would order me to bane him, I would say for 100% 'Screw You'. Is there really a reason to protect him at all cost?

happyturtle
2009-07-15, 02:46 AM
The reason to bane him is that he's an obvious target since he was organizing the groups. If he'd been baned, it would have cost the horrors a night kill, which would have been well worth it.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-15, 07:14 AM
Our group scried Murska last night as a Villager.
Kyouhen

Hyozo
2009-07-15, 07:55 AM
Group 1: Murska, Darkcomet, Kyouhen - scried Festy, horror
Group 2: Happyturtle, Selrahc, Uncle Festy - scried Kyouhen, horror

Is there any reason we're trusting the scry on Kyouhen over the scry on Uncle Festy? I don't like seeing the same person being bandwagoned in two games at once, so I'd like to at least know the reason the bandwagon prefers one scry target over the other.

happyturtle
2009-07-15, 08:23 AM
It doesn't matter which one we lynch today, we void the other one tonight and lynch them tomorrow. Right?

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-15, 08:31 AM
In that case, I'll vote for Uncle Festy since Kyouhen's getting lynched early too much lately.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-15, 08:31 AM
Precisely. I don't particularly want to split the votes and risk not having the numbers needed to kill either. We have to move quickly, because the queen now knows who TWO of her minions are, so we need to limit her power gain as much as possible. Now, Happy, should it turn out neither of these guys are horrors, I'm comin' for ya! :smallamused:

Hyozo
2009-07-15, 08:41 AM
We have to move quickly, because the queen now knows who TWO of her minions are, so we need to limit her power gain as much as possible.
:smallsigh:
Please remember that horrors can disturb night actions, and probably will. Since both of them were in the group that scried the other, the odds of them both being horrors are (aproximately) a mere 1/16, and even that doesn't take into account the posibility of any of the other four members of the two groups being horrors/fail roles. It's not impossible, but we shouldn't be basing our actions on that theory.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-15, 08:42 AM
Is the 25% rule in play this game?

Dirk, the way I read the rules, the horror queen has to scry a horror to know them so it's not like she'll suddenly gain powers because we think we may have discovered 2 horrors who may or not actually be horrors.

I also notice that Kyouhen hasn't posted today either so how sure are you guys that Murska has been abducted? Don't want a second day of finding out that we wasted another day lynching someone who's been abducted :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-07-15, 08:46 AM
I haven't seen Kyouhen post in our other games yet this morning, so I just think he's not online just now.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-15, 09:05 AM
He posted in WW Classic though where he's also up for the lynch.

Aemoh
2009-07-15, 12:54 PM
*points at Kyouhen*

Deathslayer7
2009-07-15, 01:00 PM
I just saw Kyouhen online earlier this morning. Green dot was up and everything, so he has been on.

Kyouhen.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-15, 01:06 PM
So... Kyouhen is posting in other threads, but not here, even if he's in lynch danger...

Actually maybe it's not Murska, who's abducted...

Deathslayer7
2009-07-15, 01:11 PM
it even shows him on right now ironically.

edit: last post was about an hour ago.

Darkcomet
2009-07-15, 01:40 PM
Well, either Kyouhen or Murska is pretending to be abducted.

The Bookworm
2009-07-15, 08:08 PM
Uncle Festy is more suspicious to me.

Recaiden
2009-07-15, 08:29 PM
I think Darkcomet is a horror, actually.

Darkcomet
2009-07-15, 08:32 PM
And I think Recaiden needs to explain why he's accusing me.

happyturtle
2009-07-15, 09:04 PM
Murska has no reason to fake his own abduction since he scried as a villager. If anyone's faking, it's Kyouhen. And that's suspicious enough for me to want him lynched first.

Recaiden
2009-07-15, 09:29 PM
And I think Recaiden needs to explain why he's accusing me.
I suspect you're a horror and there's a fail role in the other group. Or there are 2 horrors in your group. Really just a hunch.

Darkcomet
2009-07-15, 09:40 PM
Sounds to me like you're looking for the scenario in which neither Festy or Kyouhen are horrors.

But, you know, I could always just be a fail. What, exactly, makes you think I am a horror specifically, and not a fail?

billtodamax
2009-07-16, 04:31 AM
SC! I was away! At least I got here quick enough. HT in absence of reasonable thought. Also, I've cleaned out my PM box, so you can PM me if you want, and I'll actually get it.

happyturtle
2009-07-16, 06:40 AM
Emma Cole stood at the rail of the ship and looked out at the ice floes. Her summer job on a cruise ship wasn't supposed to turn out like this. She'd expected it to be a carefree getaway after graduating from university - a last vacation before her 'real' job started in the fall. But it had been anything but. She had seen things now that she couldn't un-see. Poor Gilbert...

The itinerary said she was supposed to be leading a group hike on Wrangel Island, to see the polar bears and other wild life. Of course, that was out of the question now. Now she was putting her degree in wildlife biology to a different purpose.

There was something wrong about Kyouhen. She was sure of it. She just hoped she could get the others to listen before it was too late.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-16, 08:50 AM
Cody made his way out to the upper deck, hoping some fresh air would help him wake up and clear his head. He sees a girl at the railing and for one panic-stricken moment thinks she might be about to jump. But as the ship crests a wave, he realizes it was just the tilt of the boat and calms down. Fetching a half-empty cigarette pack from his back pocket, he pulls one out, lights it, and approaches the girl. He offers her a smoke and smiles. "Hey. I'm Cody Murdock."

((Pssst, that's Happy Turtle he's addressing.))

happyturtle
2009-07-16, 11:08 AM
She crinkles up her face at the offer. "Emma Cole. No thanks, I don't smoke." She turns back to look out over the pack ice. "When my grandfather read me the story of Ernest Shackleton and the Endurance, I used to imagine what it was like for him."

Dirk Kris
2009-07-16, 11:24 AM
Cody shrugs and puts the packet away, adjusting his coat to seal in as much warmth as possible. He exhales a plume of smoke, making sure it blows away from Emma. "I never read it - did I miss out on something good?" He grins, then passes over the pleasantries. "Look, I heard about what's going on here. What can you do? Your specialty? I'm sure we all must have one." He narrows his eyes as he looks her over - nothing triggers his special sense. "I need to find someone I can trust. I think we all do if we're gonna make it outta here alive." Cody takes another drag on his cigarette, eyes squinting slightly as the smoke hits them. "You in?"

Shadowcaller
2009-07-16, 11:24 AM
Once everyone was up they were going to conclude the next test, they started with interrogating about every person on the boat, again. It was a bit reparative but they needed to know as much as possible of what had been going on the last 24 hours, a man had been killed so someone had to have seen something.

Karen knew during the entire interrogation process that some they talked had to be horrors, by now she should have been used to it, but it was still hard to imagine something so horrible was lurking beyond these people.

After hours of reparative questions they finally came to a conclusion, today’s test was going to be on a man known as Stuart Door that had acted by the passenger’s standards, very suspicious.

They put him in the kitchen, saying he was in for another interrogation which he must have been used to by now. Then she took up the needle and he must have realized what they were going to do since he began to change…

His head opened up with a disturbing cracking sound and tentacles that looked once have been a part of his brain lashed out against them. Thankfully they were prepared.

The next moment the thing once known as Stuart Door was effulged in flames and it was then it started screaming, they hadn’t count on that. The inhuman death screams echoed onboard the terror, every single soul on the ship must now have heard what going on…

Finally after what felt like an eternity the burning creature lay down and died.

Kyouhen was to be tested but resisted, he was a Horror

Kyouhen
2009-07-16, 12:01 PM
Figures that wouldn't work. :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-07-16, 12:04 PM
Emma turns and looks the young man over, with a curious half smile.

"Since I don't think there's any advantage to remaining undercover, I may as well tell you. I'm one of the few people on this ship you can trust. I'm SEU."

Yes, I'm claiming SEU agent. This is why I wanted Kyouhen lynched first - since the scry wasn't disturbed, I knew he was really a horror. (Nice try with the faked abduction though... if it hadn't been an agent who scried you and if Murska hadn't disappeared the same night, it may have worked. :smallwink:) Festy may or may not be (though I note he hasn't claimed innocence) but we'll void him tonight to be sure.

I'd appreciate contact from the other agents and SEU commander when you feel it's safe to do so. Don't everyone scry me at once. According to SC, scry interference is in effect.

Oh, and I'd also appreciate being baned tonight. :smallsmile:

Kyouhen
2009-07-16, 12:06 PM

"Since I don't think there's any advantage to remaining undercover, I may as well tell you. I'm one of the few people on this ship you can trust. I'm SEU."

Yes, I'm claiming SEU agent. This is why I wanted Kyouhen lynched first - since the scry wasn't disturbed, I knew he was really a horror. (Nice try with the faked abduction though... if it hadn't been an agent who scried you and if Murska hadn't disappeared the same night, it may have worked. :smallwink:) Festy may or may not be (though I note he hasn't claimed innocence) but we'll void him tonight to be sure.

I'd appreciate contact from the other agents and SEU commander when you feel it's safe to do so. Don't everyone scry me at once. According to SC, scry interference is in effect.

So THAT'S why it didn't work. I blame you happy! BLAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE!!!

Dirk Kris
2009-07-16, 12:08 PM
Cody blinks. Blinks again. "Well then - doubly glad to meet you." He smiles and takes another drag before dropping the cigarette and stomping it out.

Hyozo
2009-07-16, 12:11 PM
Player List

Murska
billtodamax
MOD
The Bookworm
Fleeing Coward
Recaiden
Deathslayer7
Opeth_Freak
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
PirateMonk
Uncle Festy
Happyturtle
Fin
Selrahc
Hyozo
EagleWiz
DarkComet

If we assume that Murska actually was abducted, there are still enough people for 5 teams. I'd suggest a second scry, and possibly a void, of Uncle Festy. The other groups might want to take a look at Piratemonk, Fin, and Eaglewiz, since I think they were supposed to have protected Murska.

Edit: And I take too long with my posts. Somebody should probably bane HT as well

Deathslayer7
2009-07-16, 12:24 PM

My puppetmaster senses are tingling. >.>

happyturtle
2009-07-16, 12:25 PM
"Don't be too impressed. I can still die." She rested her elbows on the rail, while the frigid wind whipped at her ponytail. "SEU has been tracking these things for months. This ship was considered a low probability target. It was believed She'd prefer staying in more populated lands. But they placed some agents on board anyway." Cody can hear the capitalization of 'She'.

((Can someone set up groups for us? I'm feeling a bit brain fogged. :smallfrown:))

Dirk Kris
2009-07-16, 12:32 PM
Cody nods. "Yeah, I'd heard as much was at least suspected. Which is why I'm here. I'm the world's crappiest paranormal sensor." He chuckles and kneels to pick up his dead cigarette, sticking it in his coat pocket. "I can feel them faintly, but only when they change or do something that draws on that energy." He shrugs. It may or may not make sense to her, but it's the best he can explain his ability.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-16, 01:03 PM
Sarah looked towards Emma, her face looking very much similar to her sister's, Shea, before she had been killed. When she asked the SEU what had happened, the response "i don'tknow" or "can't say." Well she was sick of it.

She yelled, threatend, yelled some more, and finally they told her. At first, she didn't believe, but over time, it was the only thing that made sense. With her luck, she wasn't suprised to find herself in the same situation.

She turns towards Emma. Just because you're SEU doesn't mean I trust you. Afterall, I heard about the earlier incident.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-16, 01:15 PM
Groups if people dont object:

Piratemonk
billtodamax
MOD

The Bookworm
EagleWiz
Recaiden

Fleeing Coward
Opeth_Freak
Fin

Dirk Kris
Murska
Uncle Festy

Happyturtle
Aemoh
Hyozo

Selrahc
Deathslayer7
DarkComet

also we have to bane HT, so it would be best if one or two groups did that.

happyturtle
2009-07-16, 01:20 PM
((And just so people know, even if you don't hear from your group members, you can still send in an action. Just copy your group members in, and if they object, you can always change it.))

Dirk Kris
2009-07-16, 01:53 PM
((Since it looks like my group is kidnapped and a horror, I guess I'll take the reins and do it. Can someone back me up?))

Hyozo
2009-07-16, 02:10 PM
Between the facts that he didn't disturb the scry on Kyouhen and that Kyouhen might have disturbed the scry on him, it's entirely possible that Festy isn't a horror, which is why I suggested a second scry.

billtodamax
2009-07-16, 05:42 PM
Sounds good DS7. I'll send in our action.

Uncle Festy
2009-07-16, 06:18 PM
((Since it looks like my group is kidnapped and a horror, I guess I'll take the reins and do it. Can someone back me up?))

You do realize it'll autofail because of Murska, right?
Eh, we can get some info off finding out who someone isn't, I guess.
Oh yeah, and I assumed that me claiming non-horror was a given. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-07-17, 02:02 AM
"Ernest Shackleton intended to lead the first expedition overland across Antarctica," Emma says. "His ship, the Endurance, got trapped in the pack ice. For nearly a year they floated where the ice took them until finally the the pressure of the ice crushed the ship into timber. The men escaped over the ice, carrying everything they could - including the life boats, and eventually made it to Elephant Island. But they were still hundreds of miles from civilization."

"So Shackleton led a crew of six in one of the lifeboats over 800 miles of open sea to reach South Georgia island. It is one of the most amazing sea journeys ever accomplished. He eventually led an expedition back to Elephant Island to rescue the remainder of his men. Do you know how many lives were lost during all of this?"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Endurance3.jpg

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-17, 04:21 PM
I'll be leaving home for two days, beginning Saturday morning (late Friday/Saturday night in America). I should be back on Sunday evening (afternoon in America). Please don't auto lynch me.

I should still be able to perform the night action with my commando, before I'll be gone.

Hyozo
2009-07-17, 04:58 PM
A crewman walking by hears Emma's story, chuckles, and replies "Well, that depends. Are we counting the crew of the Aurora as well, or only the Endurance?"

happyturtle
2009-07-17, 05:57 PM
Emma smiled. "Good question. Though Shackleton himself felt responsible for the men on the Aurora, I don't think anyone could make the case that he was answerable for events that occurred on the other side of the continent."

Shadowcaller
2009-07-18, 03:00 PM
Night came and went eventless as far as the agents knew. But in the darkness of the boat something stirred. It walked across the corridors in complete silent for some reason it feet’s made no sound.

Suddenly it stopped in front of a door and put its hand on the handle and turned it and then again and again but the door didn’t open. Finally the hand melted, the whole something melted into a pool on the floor.

But it still moved and it moved ever so slowly under the door, over the floor, up the bed, into the mouth, under the skin, filling the brain…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was two people missing that morning, the first one was Aegnor Bold one of Karen’s fellow agents to her grief, the second one was Tom Dersen. They didn’t even found their bodies even after a long search of the boat. But after a quick search of Tom’s room it was clear that he had been a horror.

Losing a comrade and knowing that someone else just had been infected was not very good news…

Murska had dissapeared the last night and the body of him and PirateMonk was never found again. Murska was a S.E.U. Agent and PirateMonk a Horror that merged with someone during this night.

Day starts and will end in 48 hours

happyturtle
2009-07-18, 05:14 PM
Okay, my group was voiding, but was disturbed. That makes Hyozo either a horror or a fail, but I'm going to guess fail since a horror would be really foolish to disturb a group with a known agent in it.

Can we get scry results please?

Darkcomet
2009-07-18, 05:21 PM
My group baned you, so, nothing from me.

billtodamax
2009-07-18, 05:23 PM
Our group baned you, HT.

happyturtle
2009-07-18, 05:24 PM
:smalleek: ... I didn't need two banes. Damn. Should I start coordinating everyone's actions?

Selrahc
2009-07-18, 05:25 PM
Oh dear... I hope we don't end up getting wall to wall banes on Happyturtle. :smalleek:

Darkcomet
2009-07-18, 05:25 PM
It wasn't my idea! :smalleek:

billtodamax
2009-07-18, 05:27 PM
It was my idea! :smalleek: and yeah, I think that'd be a good idea HT. I'd put two banes on you anyway, in case of horror/CCM.

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-18, 08:41 PM
Our group scried Dirk Kris as a fail.

Uncle Festy
2009-07-18, 09:35 PM
I haven't gotten an action result yet, but it's possible we didn't get one since Murska came up dead this morning.

happyturtle
2009-07-19, 12:13 AM
Piratemonk billtodamax MOD - bane HT

The Bookworm EagleWiz Recaiden - ??

Fleeing Coward Opeth_Freak Fin - scry Dirk Kris (fail)

Dirk Kris Murska Uncle Festy - no action due to deadness of Murska

Happyturtle Aemoh Hyozo - void Festy (disturbed)

Selrahc Deathslayer7 DarkComet - bane HT

Uncle Festy for now

Darkcomet
2009-07-19, 12:14 AM
That seems a bit...

Off.

To say the least.

Uncle Festy.

Uncle Festy
2009-07-19, 12:28 AM
Looks like I'm the mob's target.
I'm not a Horror, but meh.

happyturtle
2009-07-19, 12:32 AM
If the ending for Kaos somehow appeared today, the mob would find another target. :smallwink:

Uncle Festy
2009-07-19, 12:43 AM
I wish…
But I need to go to sleep, and then it's 50/50 that I'm deadtiming for a week.
Sorry. >.<
Whatever, I need to cut back on games anyways. But please don't lynch me anywhere else… please? :smallfrown::smalleek:

The Bookworm
2009-07-19, 07:02 AM
Our group scried MOD, nut I haven't been PMed a result...

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-19, 07:18 AM
Just checking, does having a fail in your group "disturb" the group's action or just make the group's actions wrong/fail?
I'm getting the impression it's the former since Happy isn't worried about her own group members but just making sure.

Also: Uncle Festy

happyturtle
2009-07-19, 07:32 AM
Having a fail in your group disturbs the action, which would make a void or bane fail and make a scry result incorrect.

And since Pirate Monk was obviously the horror who acted last night, it doesn't matter if the void failed or not.

Selrahc
2009-07-19, 07:45 AM
Uncle Festy

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-19, 08:00 AM
Having a fail in your group disturbs the action, which would make a void or bane fail and make a scry result incorrect.

And since Pirate Monk was obviously the horror who acted last night, it doesn't matter if the void failed or not.

k thanks, I just meant if fails don't cause a disturb that SEU notice, we should be looking at your group members. The opening post wasn't fully clear on that fact.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-19, 12:49 PM
Back.

Also - Uncle Festy

Hyozo
2009-07-19, 12:51 PM
... I called it before the roles were even sent out. Is making me a fail role every game some kind of inside joke for you Shadowcaller? Should I feel that entropy has something against me between this and the fact I've been the fool three times without ever being the seer?

Oh well, I don't exactly like the odds on Uncle Festy, but I guess we have nothing else to go on.

MOD
2009-07-19, 02:50 PM
Uncle Festy it is barring no other information.

Aemoh
2009-07-19, 04:21 PM
*points at Uncle Festy*

Dirk Kris
2009-07-20, 08:04 AM
"Ernest Shackleton intended to lead the first expedition overland across Antarctica," Emma says. "His ship, the Endurance, got trapped in the pack ice. For nearly a year they floated where the ice took them until finally the the pressure of the ice crushed the ship into timber. The men escaped over the ice, carrying everything they could - including the life boats, and eventually made it to Elephant Island. But they were still hundreds of miles from civilization."

"So Shackleton led a crew of six in one of the lifeboats over 800 miles of open sea to reach South Georgia island. It is one of the most amazing sea journeys ever accomplished. He eventually led an expedition back to Elephant Island to rescue the remainder of his men. Do you know how many lives were lost during all of this?"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Endurance3.jpg

Cody shakes his head, clueless. "How many? Several, I would imagine."

(Also, Festy.)

happyturtle
2009-07-20, 09:46 AM
"Nope. Not a single soul was lost on the Endurance. One man had to have his foot amputated for frostbite, but he survived, despite the poor conditions he was in at the time of the surgery."

She sighs deeply. "I wish I could say the same about us."

Poor Agent Murska.

Murska
2009-07-20, 10:10 AM
((Yeah, I really want to get to play one of these some day.(Do not mention SEU2... Still bitter about it.) Oh well, still never been a horror.

The Bookworm
2009-07-20, 10:34 AM
SC got back to me, MOD scries as a Villager.
EDIT: Uncle Festy.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-20, 10:37 AM
"Nope. Not a single soul was lost on the Endurance. One man had to have his foot amputated for frostbite, but he survived, despite the poor conditions he was in at the time of the surgery."

She sighs deeply. "I wish I could say the same about us."

Poor Agent Murska.

Cody steps closer and gives Emma a friendly pat on the back. "Yeah, well, the Endurance didn't have Her to deal with. Not your fault."

Fin
2009-07-20, 10:39 AM
Uncle Festy, that is all

billtodamax
2009-07-20, 04:27 PM
Festy because I didn't realise I hadn't voted.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-20, 05:28 PM
Despite the loss of a agent, they had to continue their work, agents lost was uncommon but it happend and they could not afford to mourn or anything. Karen had barely known Aegnor anyway.

She had a magrain later on so the others had to cover her work for a short while. The intergations went on as normal and soon they sent in another one. Frank she read on the passager list.

There was something written on his skirt, a short little text.

A lonely whisper in your ear, telling you things that you want to hear...

Karen remember a rhyme like that, thought she had no idea from where, it was the sign of madness she supposed, thats how she had understood it at least.

She looked at this Frank fellow, he looked normal enough, but then again, thats how Stuart had looked like before his head split open, normal.

Frank looked calm thought, she wasn't sure what to make of that really.

Frank Westler?

Thats me.

Have you been informed what you are going to do? If you are innocent you got nothing to worry about...

He looked at her dismissivly "Get on with it..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The test proved negativ and they put Frank in the "safe" section of the ship that right now was considerably smaller then the quarantine section.

Uncle Festy was tested and put in the safe section, he was a Passager (Villager)

Night starts and ends in 48 hours

Selrahc
2009-07-21, 05:26 PM
So... groups.

happyturtle
2009-07-22, 02:28 AM
Unless the SEU Commander wants to out themselves, we can't count on Dirk or Hyozo's groups. But we can consider them as a kind of anti-scry, which might be helpful. So here's what I've got. PM me with as well as SC with your group's action, and if I see duplicates, I'll let you know.

Aemoh
billtodamax
DarkComet

Deathslayer7
EagleWiz
Fin

Fleeing Coward
Happyturtle
MOD

Opeth_Freak
Recaiden
Selrahc

The Bookworm
Dirk Kris
Hyozo

Shadowcaller
2009-07-23, 09:10 AM
In the engine room was quiet this night, as it had been ever since someone had activated explosives here. Even the sound of the ship drifting had stopped as the crew finally had managed to anchor it down.

But if you came close enough to the hull, like down here in the engine room, you could still hear the waves go up and down.
The relative silence was however interrupted as not onlt one but two figures were approaching the main engine.

"Well... this don't look like much." Said one of the figures leaning over the silent engine.

"We might be able to repair it actually." Said the other figure that was observing the large engine from a distance instead. "If we got time," It added with a sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the deck another figure was busy (and ineffectivly) trying to fix the helicoper. What this figure didn't notice was that it now was alone up there, well as alone as you can be with someone standing behind you.

"Oh Sarah, oh Sarah?" came the voice of the thing standing behind the figure who's name also was Sarah.

A shiver ran down her spine as she drew her gun and turned to face her assiliant... that no longer stood behind her she could establish that it wasn't behind her anymore.

She looked around, her hearth beating. If this was a horror... then she might as well have dropped her gun, if not for another use it had. Sarah heard a sloshing sound behind her and ran, it was basically the only thing she could do during the curstimstances.

But she didn't ran far until she felt something around her foot, something that tried to join with it. She screamed but realized it was futile, soon she was going to be one of them. But she knew the second use of the gun, she knew that she had to point it at her head now...

Deathslayer7 killed himself rather then to become a horror, he was a S.E.U. Agent

Hyozo
2009-07-23, 09:38 AM
I know this probably a fail group, but lets bane HT!

This commando group have failed due some of the persons in it are in multiple groups.
I know that wasn't me, with HT's plan it shouldn't have happened at all. Did somebody else somehow have The Bookworm or Dirk Kris in their group?

happyturtle
2009-07-23, 09:40 AM
Since I was so late getting the groups together, Aemoh had already formed a group. He told me about it, but when I asked him who else was in his group so I could change up, he didn't respond. So... yeah. Sorry. Lucky break for the horrors. :smallannoyed:

Can someone else do the groups next time? My dog just had an operation today and I'm going to be taking care of her for a while. So, sort of away-ish.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-23, 11:09 AM
*facepalm*

Aemoh was in group with me, which was made even before Happy made all those groups. The moment I saw Happy's post, I PMed Selrahc and Recaiden, that I'm already grouped, and I told them that Aemoh is with me, so they can contact, for example DarkComet, to complete the commando. God Damn it...

All right, to the business. I don't believe that DS death was 'random Horror attack'. I think, the horror knew his role. And it's actually my fault...

People who knew DS's role

Me
DarkComet
The Bookworm

We scried DS on the first night. Result was S.E.U agent but we decided to tell 'villager' result to not mark any bullseye on his head. This also means, our scry was not disturbed.

Aemoh (terrible mistake on my part, we'll get to this in a moment)
Happyturtle

After night one, I was in contact with DS. I got a PM from him, that he's gonna contact Happy after her claim. So I believe she knew about DS role.

Aemoh... scried night two as villager. I contacted him as well, and... Since I thought he was clear, I told him DS's role. I simply forgot about possible Merge. That's probably the worst thing I could have done, but it's to late to mourn now.

So I believe the horror is in this group. PirateMonk merged with someone, so Aemoh's scry is no longer any valid defense. Moreover, as I can see, Aemoh was in the center of chaos with night actions. Considering all of this...

I think, that Aemoh was the target of PirateMonk's merge (IMO possible. Who's the best target for merge, if not confirmed villager?), and he used his knowledge and killed DS.

Allright, since I already jumped out, I can already tell some more.

Look out for Fleeing Coward. I have solid info that commando's with him in the team were disturbed on night 2 and 3 actions.

I suggest for the next night - One team void FC, One team scry FC, and if Aemoh will get alive from this day voting, scry/void him as well.

The Bookworm
2009-07-23, 12:03 PM
@Hyozo: That was the only group I was in. Was Dirk in Aemoh's group?

@Opeth Freak: I agree with your logic. Aemoh

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-23, 12:37 PM
I know that wasn't me, with HT's plan it shouldn't have happened at all. Did somebody else somehow have The Bookworm or Dirk Kris in their group?

Oh... Oh Boop! <curses himself and the Gods> I missed this post before

Yes, Dirk Kris was also part of my group, along with Aemoh. I contacted my 'designated commando' that I was grouped already (as I said the commando was created and has submitted an action even before Happy posted those groups. I told DS to post my group if he'll do it, but he didn't), but I didn't even thought for a while, that Aemoh and DK won't do the same...

What a disaster...

Sigh... Oh well, I don't know why Dirk Kris didn't contacted his next commando. He was in contact with me, but since I decided NOT to copy my mistake with Aemoh, I didn't told him about DS's role, so my vote stays on Aemoh.

Also, to null all the confusion with the groups: I'm volunteering for making commandos every night. I'm checking the site frequently, so there should be no problem with posting them right after the end of day phase. If anyone wants to be in commando with anyone, please PM me beforehand, so I'll include it in the list, and that kind of catastrophe won't happen again.

Also:
A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.

Shouldn't that mean, that my team action (Me, Aemoh DK) should proceed normally (since it was first created and submitted), or I misinterpreted something?

Shadowcaller
2009-07-23, 01:21 PM
Also:

Shouldn't that mean, that my team action (Me, Aemoh DK) should proceed normally (since it was first created and submitted), or I misinterpreted something?

((Huh, I thought I didn't change those rules, very well I will send back your results now. Thanks for reminding me.))

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-23, 01:30 PM
*Checks the results*

Holly ****!

Just as I thought. Fleeing Coward is a Horror.

Deathslayer7
2009-07-23, 01:48 PM
dang. :smallannoyed:

Dirk Kris
2009-07-23, 02:45 PM
Fleeing Coward

My apologies for not contacting the other group - things have been sorta crazy IRL, and I just skimmed over. Thought it was taken care of.

Seems I AM a FAIL. *sob*

billtodamax
2009-07-23, 04:05 PM
Fleeing Coward

EagleWiz
2009-07-23, 04:17 PM
Fleeing Coward

Aemoh
2009-07-23, 04:43 PM
*points at Fleeing Coward*

Also... *chuckles*

HT, didn't tell you who exactly was in my group for paranoid reasons. But since Opeth_Freak just basically outed himself, that'd be my reason for not mentioning who exactly was in my group. And besides, I gave you the names of some people I knew were available.

@Opeth_Freak: I do believe I was the one who told you it was mistake to tell me, now didn't I? But it's fine if you wanna lynch me tomorrow. Make sure to void me tonight though to be sure I don't merge.

A waste, since I'm not a horror, but hey.

Selrahc
2009-07-23, 04:52 PM
Fleeing Coward.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-23, 05:04 PM
@Aemoh - Ironically, yes, you told me that. But that's not the matter, especially now, when FC really turned out to be a Horror. You're still my main suspect after him, though.

MOD
2009-07-23, 08:16 PM
Fleeing Coward go go team scry results!

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-23, 08:42 PM
A few things before I die.

1) Opeth Freak pretty much outed himself not just as SEU but SEU Commander, horrors, you now got 2 SEU agents to target.

2) If any horrors want to get into contact, now would be a good time to do so.

3) If any crew members want to test their luck, now'd be a good time to claim horror to me. Keep in mind that my luck's been horrible this game and all my "scry targets" are still alive and unscried so I'll probably know if you're lying about been a horror :smallamused:

4) Yes, I'm saying that I'm the horror queen and I didn't manage to find a single horror all game :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-07-23, 09:05 PM
It's time for you to flee(ing), Coward.

Recaiden
2009-07-23, 11:34 PM
Fleeing Coward.

happyturtle
2009-07-24, 01:34 AM
Fleeing Coward

Also, Recaiden scried as a passenger and the scry was not disturbed. So he was not the merge target.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-24, 03:39 AM
All right. Looks like FC's lynch is now set in stone, so we can already go with a plan for the next night. I'll post my commando list right now, if someone has his own idea/plan to group with someone, tell me now, before the night starts.

Team 1: Happyturtle, Recaiden, DarkComet,

Team 2: MOD, Selrahc, The Bookworm

Team 3: Aemoh, Fin, Hyozo

Team 4: Opeth Freak, Dirk Kris, Billtodamax

Godspeed on the night :smallwink:

billtodamax
2009-07-24, 05:07 AM
Aw, why am I on the fail group! :smalltongue:

Anyway, wasn't there two people confirmed as failures? Or am I going crazy?

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-24, 05:30 AM
I'd answer but I think it'd go against my role to help the villagers :smalltongue:

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-24, 05:53 AM
Incorporeal was fail, and killed immediately. Yes, Dirk was also scried as fail, but believe me, just read other scry results and scriers, and you'll know, why he's still in commando.

Fin
2009-07-24, 06:51 AM
Fleeing Coward because it's obvious!

The Bookworm
2009-07-24, 07:34 AM
Fleeing Coward.

happyturtle
2009-07-26, 05:30 AM
End of Day

At the end of the day, the girl who was listed on the passenger manifest as Fiona Cavendish was sent into the command center (otherwise known as the kitchen) to be tested. She was a girl barely in her twenties and she looked scared. Innocent.

I don't want to die. I can control the monster. Please, please, I don't want to die... she thought.

As soon as she entered the room Karen recognized her. "Carly!" She exclaimed and her hand was suddenly on her pistol. "Close all the exits!"

"What?" Her cover was blown, but Carly had always had one weapon that she could use. She looked up at the biggest, strongest male in the room, her eyes big and pleading. "She's crazy. Please don't let her shoot me"

And of course, he fell for it. "Wait, are you sure this is her?"

"Get the **** away from her now, Wolfbane!" Was the agent's response as she waved her gun towards him.

"I don't even know what she's talking about." Carly clung to the would-be knight in shining armour for protection, her voice quivering in terror.

Karen fired her gun a few inches away from the guards foot "If you don't get away from her, Private, the next shot is going to be in your leg."

Wolfbane looked at Carly, now nearly as frightened as she was "I- I'm so sorry." He said gently. The other agents were already busy closing down the only two exits that was to be found in the kitchen.

"S.... so am I..." she said. She stepped towards him, and with one quick jab of a hand that had somehow become the claw of a horror, she ripped into his chest. "I... really really am..." She sounded heartbroken and sincere. But as he looked down at her in shock, he could see the humanity draining from her expression.

He collapsed on the floor as the other guard fired two shots at Carly from his drawn gun, Karen just went pale and retreated backwards, reaching for something behind her at the kitchen table.

"You have killed another of myself, Karen Wade. We do not forgive." With terrifying speed, she lunged at the agent, her shape no longer even vaguely human.

Karen backed into the table and heave herself on top of it. As Carly lunged against it she put all her wieght on the other side, turning it over. She could notice how terrified the other agents were by now. Carly crashed into the table, her claws tearing huge holes in it, as if it were made of paper. The smell of fear only made the hunger harder to control.

"We will feed on you first, then myself will feed your agents to our brood," she hissed.

Karen rolled away from the table into the corner of the room, she felt the acid grenade in her right hand, she had dropped her pistol somewhere along the way. "Come then you monster, come and kill me!"

Carly tossed the splinters of the table aside, and leapt at Karen. The agent managed to toss the grenade aiming at the huge misshapen monster before her, it exploded spewing acid all across the room

The horror shrieked in pain as the acid tore through its flesh. Carly fell to the ground, her human shape beginning to return. Karen rose up, her body armor had protected her from the acid. She looked almost in pity at the thing that had attacked her "God-damn bitch..." She mumbled under her breath.

Carly looked up at Karen. "H..hurry... finish it... I can't hold it off much longer..." she whispered.

The other agents that also somewhat had recovered from the attack all looked at Karen, "Do it", she said, as it would have been the simplest thing in the world. One of the agents, the one that had guarded the door, shot Carly again.

One of her eyes was completely destroyed by the acid, but tears welled out of the other one. "I've been so sc-cared..." she said. And then her breathing stopped and her body lay still.

Fleeing Coward was lynched. He was Carly Bryson, the Queen Horror.
Wolfbane was killed. He was yet another of Carly's Puppets.

Night whatever it is begins now and ends in 48 hours. Ish.

SC asked me to do the update. This does not make me a narrator, and I have been given no additional information. I'm still a player in the game.

The part about Wolfbane is just fluff. Sadly, he was without internet this summer and unable to join the game. But I felt he deserved a cameo. :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-26, 05:50 AM
No suprises there, you almost fooled me into believing that Wolfbane was actually in the game :smallbiggrin:

Go horrors, destroy those SEU agent! :smalltongue: Just wish you weren't all so hard to find when I was alive

Dirk Kris
2009-07-26, 08:26 AM
*applauds*
Well done, team!
Also, GREAT narration, Happy.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-26, 09:13 AM
*applauds*
Well done, team!
Also, GREAT narration, Happy.

((Hey, I wrote at least half that narration. :smalltongue:
I liked Happy's edits thought. :smallbiggrin:
Great work!))

Deathslayer7
2009-07-26, 12:08 PM
if only wolfbane were here. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-07-27, 05:21 AM
All right. Looks like FC's lynch is now set in stone, so we can already go with a plan for the next night. I'll post my commando list right now, if someone has his own idea/plan to group with someone, tell me now, before the night starts.

Team 1: Happyturtle, Recaiden, DarkComet,

Team 2: MOD, Selrahc, The Bookworm

Team 3: Aemoh, Fin, Hyozo

Team 4: Opeth Freak, Dirk Kris, Billtodamax

Godspeed on the night :smallwink:

Don't forget to get your actions in.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-28, 06:02 AM
Karen ordered both Wolfbane's and Carly's corpses to be burned. He had still been alive but he might have become infected, everyone that had been in contact with Carly might have become infected.

This night had been uneventful thought, maybe the horrors had been scared of by the death of thier "mother" or maybe they just kept their killing secret, as they had done before.

Nothing happend during the night

Dirk Kris
2009-07-28, 07:47 AM
Hyozo - scried as a horror last night by the Commander and passed along to me to, a poor little fail, to tell the masses.

For Wolfbane!

Fin
2009-07-28, 07:51 AM
Hyozo because Dirk Kris said so!

Aemoh
2009-07-28, 08:04 AM
*points at Hyozo*

For Great Justice! Or something :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-07-28, 08:05 AM
To avenge Wolfbane!

Hyozo

Selrahc
2009-07-28, 08:43 AM
Hyozo for the lynch then.

happyturtle
2009-07-28, 08:55 AM
And everyone who's still alive should check in, so we can narrow down who might have been abducted. Although hopefully it was a missed kill or a bane instead. :smallsmile:

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-28, 10:35 AM
Hyozo

Another lucky shot :smallbiggrin:

MOD
2009-07-28, 12:57 PM
Hyozo also our grouped baned Happy turtle

Darkcomet
2009-07-28, 01:02 PM
Hyozo. Filler.

happyturtle
2009-07-28, 04:12 PM
Not abducted:

MOD
Opeth_Freak
Happyturtle
DarkComet
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
Fin
Selrahc
The Bookworm

Status unknown:

billtodamax
Recaiden
Hyozo
EagleWiz

Let me know if I've missed anyone. Also if anyone has seen any of the missing active in other threads since the update, speak up.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-28, 05:18 PM
I just got a PM from Bill regarding something completely non S.E.U. so he's active right now.

The Bookworm
2009-07-28, 06:55 PM
Hyozo. With filler!

billtodamax
2009-07-29, 12:54 AM
Hyozo. Filthy wolf.

EagleWiz
2009-07-29, 09:07 AM
Hyozo is evil

happyturtle
2009-07-29, 09:09 AM
Not abducted:

MOD
Opeth_Freak
Happyturtle
DarkComet
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
Fin
Selrahc
The Bookworm
EagleWiz
billtodamax

Status unknown:

Recaiden
Hyozo

List updated again. Has anyone seen Recaiden?

Shadowcaller
2009-07-29, 03:43 PM
Herman Southwood B2, Karen’s eyes narrowed as she read the tiny letters that the Captain had scrambled down on the passage list. Whoever he was, she thought, he has been keeping himself away from us.

B2 was harder to find then she first had thought, it was far away from the other cabins onboard the Terror. Apparently Herman had demanded a room away from the rest of the passengers.

She found herself sighting loudly as she thought that, why didn’t people tell them these things!

The very next moment she almost bumped into a orange haired person that could be no one but Herman himself. They looked up at each other. Karen could see the fear and confusion in his eyes. Another one…

Herman fled.

"Stop right there!" she shouted and in a blink of a eye she had pulled her gun and put a bullet into Herman’s right leg, that didn’t seem to stop him however. Instead he turned towards her and smiled.

Karen, that no longer doubted what Herman was did the only thing she could do in that situation, she turned and ran.

There was no use going hand-to-hand with a horror. She could hear the sloshing sound of Herman transforming behind her, she cursed herself for not having the forethought to bring a flamethrower with her. She had not really counted on combat when she had gone down to Herman’s cabin.

But even as she had increased the distance between herself and him a few meters Karen felt something around her ankle and fell to the floor. Images of how they had found Sarah flashed before her.

No... I can't end up like that...

Before the thing had started to merge with her she had managed to pull her gun and shoot whatever was holding her. In the poorly lit corridor she was as likely as shooting herself in the leg instead but when she heard Herman scream she knew she had hit.

She got up and rounded a corner. Only then she allowed herself to look back and saw how two additional tentacles shoot out behind the corner. She continued to run, slipping behind yet a corner.

She started to think she had manage to put enough distance between herself and Herman to be able to focus her efforts on other things then just running, she needed to fight back, somehow.

Her eyes started to search for something to use while she ran, a fire-extinguisher, another flare gun… anything!

Karen didn’t know how far away horror was now; she didn’t want to risk looking back again. To feel that thing around her ankle again was not something she wanted to experience again.

Then she heard the sound of the horror screaming in pain, and caught the all too familiar acrid smell of it burning. She turned to see the SEU commander torching the remains of the corpse.

"Looks like you needed backup, Chief."

"I did. Thank you, Commander." she replied calmly, as nothing had happend.

Hyozo was lynched, he was a Horror

happyturtle
2009-07-29, 04:05 PM
The last game had four horrors. We should only have one left to find.

Opeth, have you made groups for tonight?

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-29, 04:09 PM
Figuring out the best possible Commandos, give me a sec...

Player list:

1. billtodamax
2. MOD
3. The Bookworm
4. Recaiden
5. Opeth_Freak
6. Aemoh
7. Dirk Kris
8. Happyturtle
9. Fin
10. Selrahc
11. EagleWiz
12. DarkComet

Recaiden never spoked during the day, and since Happy scried him lately, there is a possibility, he was abducted. I'm gonna put him in a group anyway, because there's still a chance he was just AFK, and possible 4 commandos > 3 commandos.

---------------------------------

Ryan Turner, after helping Karen with the Horror, gathered the rest of the survivors on the main deck. He knew, they were close to the finish. Now everything depended on his, his teammates, and other survivors wits.

"Heads up, people. We are going to end this tomorrow. I will divide you once again, and assign you a mission for the night. If you'll keep it cool, we're all gonna be safe tomorrow evening.

The teams are:

Team 1: Happyturtle, Selrahc, The Bookworm

Team 2: Me, Dirk Kris, MOD

Team 3: DarkComet, Aemoh, Billtodamax

Team 4: Fin, EagleWiz, Recaiden

I'll tell you your mission to each group separately. Godspeed. Dismissed"

((Yes, that's an official claim. Shame on you if you didn't noticed that about 2 days earlier :smalltongue: Also I really thought that Karen was the Commander, but oh well, at least now I can RP my own character :smallsmile:))

Shadowcaller
2009-07-31, 03:22 PM
The commander took the intiative to order up the remaining crew and passagers into teams to search for the remaining horrors.

There could not be that many left of them by now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At Nightfall Daniel struck, it wasn't really his fault was it? It was simply his nature now, to survive and spread.
It felt a bit odd he admitted, when he slowly became one with his victim, but did it really matter now? Did anything matter now?

He felt the last remains of his mind slowly ebb away into his new host...

Darkcomet merged with someone during the night, he was a Horror

happyturtle
2009-07-31, 03:32 PM
Reports? My group baned Opeth.

Selrahc
2009-07-31, 03:36 PM
My group baned Happyturtle.

MOD
2009-07-31, 03:59 PM
My group scried eaglewiz as a villager/passenger.

happyturtle
2009-07-31, 04:43 PM
Narrators Note: A night where nothing happens can mean four different things: A horror missed a night kill, a horror abducted someone, the horror attacked another horror or the horror attacked a baned player.

I guess no one was abducted night before last, so it was one of the other three options.

{table]Night 1 | Incorporeal (fail) abducted
Day 1 | Incorporeal (fail) lynched
Night 2 | Murska (agent) abducted
Day 2 | Kyouhen (horror) lynched
Night 3 | PirateMonk (horror) merged with someone
Day 3 | Uncle Festy (villager) lynched
Night 4 | Deathslayer7 (agent) killed
Day 4 | Fleeing Coward (horror queen) lynched
Night 5 | Nothing happened
Day 5 | Hyozo (horror) lynched
Night 6 | Darkcomet (horror) merged with someone[/table]

MOD
2009-07-31, 06:05 PM
I volunteer to be lynched. I am a villager and to ensure victory and avoid being merged with at a later date I want to take one for the team and put myself up on the chopping block.

If everyone who has scried as a villager does this we will get the last horror(s) and ensure victory for team good, I think.

I suggest that Night Teams are as such.

Happyturtle + S.E.U. Agent + Scried as Villager. (Bane Opeth Freak)

Opeth Freak + 2 Villagers or S.E.U. Agent + Villager. (Bane Happyturtle)

Whatever for last remaining team.

I vote for MOD.

happyturtle
2009-07-31, 06:08 PM
Your plan requires that we somehow have two other agents left alive besides me and Opeth. I don't think there are any. :smalltongue:

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-01, 01:39 AM
Wow... There was no need merge right now, DC. You were one of the least suspicious guys around for me, so it would took ages, before I would scry you :smalltongue:

Ho hum... I'm afraid, from now on, we're going to have 'whack a mole' game, instead of anything that requires tactic. :smallannoyed:

All right. MOD, that's a weird idea, but if you really want, then fine, I'll vote you, but only because I think there's a possibility, you ARE a Horror, who makes a gambit, to look like a villager and therefore others won't vote for you.

billtodamax
2009-08-01, 01:42 AM
Backwards logic is backwards. I like it. MOD

happyturtle
2009-08-01, 03:50 AM
Hmm... if DC was the last horror, which seems likely as I don't think SC would have added another horror to the game without more players, then he pretty much could have chosen anyone but the two agents as a merge target. And since EagleWiz scried as clear, that leaves 8 choices:

billtodamax
MOD
The Bookworm
Recaiden
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
Fin
Selrahc

I'm going to say Recaiden.

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-01, 04:01 AM
Wait... Question for the narrator:

If a villager is scried and is a target of the merge on the same night, what will be the result of the scry?

Also, Team Fin, EW and Recaiden, what's your result?

The same question to Aemoh and Bill. Probably the result will be incorrect, but I want to know it anyway...

happyturtle
2009-08-01, 04:04 AM
No. Don't put results in the thread any more. Send them directly to Opeth, so that no one knows but him and the other members of your commando group. We need to starve the horror of information.

Shadowcaller
2009-08-01, 04:48 AM
Wait... Question for the narrator:

If a villager is scried and is a target of the merge on the same night, what will be the result of the scry?

Also, Team Fin, EW and Recaiden, what's your result?

The same question to Aemoh and Bill. Probably the result will be incorrect, but I want to know it anyway...

((If a villager/fail is targeted by a scry the same night they become a horror, they will scry as a horror.))

Opeth_Freak
2009-08-01, 04:58 AM
All right, thanks.

Also: As Happy said, Now bring your results to me via PM and don't share them here.

Selrahc
2009-08-01, 06:04 AM
All right, thanks.

Also: As Happy said, Now bring your results to me via PM and don't share them here.

Probably better to not even mention the groups on the thread. Better to just do it all behind the scenes.

The Bookworm
2009-08-01, 10:07 AM
MOD. I don't quite get the plan, though.

Hyozo
2009-08-01, 10:33 PM

I would complain, but it is mostly my fault. Good luck team horror, whoever you are.

Shadowcaller
2009-08-02, 03:19 AM
((Recaiden will be auto-lynched unless he votes today.))

Aemoh
2009-08-02, 03:34 AM
I don't rightly see the point of this, so I'll vote for the only other person voted for so far:

*points at Recaiden*