PDA

View Full Version : Robot Chicken Star Wars II

Berserk Monk
2009-06-30, 06:57 PM
Who's seen it? What did you think of it?

My favorite part of the episode was the opening scene:

It's the ending to Jedi, and Boba Fett just appears on Edor and stars blasting ewoks, then he pulls out two light sabers and slices them up. At the end of the sketch, he gets Leia in her slave outfit.:smallbiggrin:

"And that would be the greatest thing in the history of forever."

Mando Knight
2009-06-30, 07:33 PM
I like most of the sketches off of that special, like the AT-AT racing, the Cantina Band song being pitched as the tune to the jingle for Admiral Ackbar Cereal, Boba Fett lying through his teeth to try to impress the skiff guard that was knocked into the Sarlacc...

Yulian
2009-06-30, 09:08 PM
Vader at dinner always gets me laughing.

Although the glorious level of abuse they have Palpatine give Vader is a faboo running gag.

- Yulian

Froogleyboy
2009-06-30, 09:12 PM
Haven't seen it but I want to

Athaniar
2009-07-01, 03:56 AM
I saw most of it (I think) on YouTube (where I also saw the first part). It's hilarious, most of the time.

Jesse Drake
2009-07-05, 10:40 AM
I like most of the sketches off of that special, like the AT-AT racing, the Cantina Band song being pitched as the tune to the jingle for Admiral Ackbar Cereal, Boba Fett lying through his teeth to try to impress the skiff guard that was knocked into the Sarlacc...

Heh, that was an awesome special... Although the cantina band advertises fishticks. "Ackbar''s fishsticks from the sea, They cook so tender and flakey, Whip some up for you and me, To pass them up is a big mistakey."

Dienekes
2009-07-05, 11:27 AM
I thought all of it was pretty hilarious, though my favorite star wars robot chicken spoof is still Dr. Ball, though I'm not sure from which special it's from.

Berserk Monk
2009-07-05, 11:38 AM
Vader at dinner always gets me laughing.

Although the glorious level of abuse they have Palpatine give Vader is a faboo running gag.

- Yulian

"What has two thumbs and just betrayed his best friend? This Guy."

Good stuff, even though it's just reused from a previous episode, still funny.

Mando Knight
2009-07-05, 03:29 PM
I thought all of it was pretty hilarious, though my favorite star wars robot chicken spoof is still Dr. Ball, though I'm not sure from which special it's from.

Dr. Ball, MD is from the second.