PDA

View Full Version : Reboot using the Star Wars Saga rules?

AstralFire
2009-07-01, 07:09 PM
Random thought I just had.

Codemasters = Jedi, their staff thingies = lightsabers. Key Guardians (you know, things like Glitch Bob) and High Energy Viruses (Hexadecimal) would be Force Witches. Dark Side points would be Viral Points instead; you can't use a Dark Side power without having at least one Viral Point, using a Dark Side power would give you two Viral Points.

yilduz
2009-07-01, 07:22 PM
I don't know that system, but any game that allows you to play Reboot, I'd be up for. :smallbiggrin:

Starbuck_II
2009-07-01, 09:17 PM
Random thought I just had.

Codemasters = Jedi, their staff thingies = lightsabers. Key Guardians (you know, things like Glitch Bob) and High Energy Viruses (Hexadecimal) would be Force Witches. Dark Side points would be Viral Points instead; you can't use a Dark Side power without having at least one Viral Point, using a Dark Side power would give you two Viral Points.

Are we talking early season or later when Enzo Matrix uses Death Blossom mode on his gun?

Haven
2009-07-01, 09:23 PM
...I like the way you think, sir.

Though Mutants & Masterminds is also a pretty good choice. Even though I say that about almost everything (having seen, well, just about everything converted on the official M&M board). :p

Zeta Kai
2009-07-01, 09:29 PM
I don't know that system, but any game that allows you to play Reboot, I'd be up for. :smallbiggrin:

QFT.
:cool:

AstralFire
2009-07-01, 09:31 PM
Are we talking early season or later when Enzo Matrix uses Death Blossom mode on his gun?

Later on has more actiony bits, so later on.