PDA

View Full Version : Karmariffic fact about Miko

Branco
2009-07-02, 12:26 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0189.html

In 189, Miko sez "Then I will die. But not today" while bisecting Samantha.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0464.html

In 464, she is dying by bisection herself.

And since Roy's resurrection playing with numbers is really chic i present you now

THE UNEARTHING OF MIKO'S RAEL HERITAGE

464-189=275

In comic 275, The beginning's of the order of the Scribble are told, starting with Soon's wife Mijung dying. Coincidence. I THINK NOT. Of course Mijung can't be Miko's mother. Timelines don't add up right. So now I present you

THE UNEARTHING OF THE SNARL'S TRUE FUNCTION

ah just kidding, but srsly 275 has to mean something, especially when you consider that

275 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BAEST

Great Dane
2009-07-02, 12:33 PM
Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Bracket
2009-07-02, 12:35 PM
Mmmmmhmmmm....

BHodges3
2009-07-02, 12:55 PM
As silly as I think this thread is... it still beats the idea of yet another thread about alignment. I can't believe I haven't seen a "Was O-Chul's threat to Belkar really LG or not?" thread.

Xapi
2009-07-02, 12:57 PM
Even when the counting and substracting does suck, it is interesting that she bisects someone while saying "I will die, but not today.", and then die bisected.

I hadn't noticed that.

Ancalagon
2009-07-02, 02:00 PM
Less red, less size - and I might actually read the first post in this thread.

Branco
2009-07-02, 02:12 PM
Once again the common folk doesn't acknowledge my brilliant posts just becoz of minor layout issues....

Optimystik
2009-07-02, 02:20 PM
brilliant posts

becoz

I think the internet has lost the ability to truly surprise me anymore.

Kaytara
2009-07-02, 02:26 PM
I think the internet has lost the ability to truly surprise me anymore.

I'd say he was being sarcastic, but I'm afraid I'm not quite as optimystik as that anymore....

Optimystik
2009-07-02, 02:30 PM
I'd say he was being sarcastic, but I'm afraid I'm not quite as optimystik as that anymore....

I reserve my optimism for offline interactions these days. :smallwink:

Finwe
2009-07-02, 02:32 PM

Wow, how did you come up with that incredible pun? I sure haven't seen many other people make it before! I salute you for posting with such originality!

Kaytara
2009-07-02, 02:36 PM
Wow, how did you come up with that incredible pun? I sure haven't seen many other people make it before! I salute you for posting with such originality!

...You know, if your name lacked a single letter, then I'd be making a horrible pun about being able to post with great verbal finesse just about now. XD

As it stands, you're right that not MANY people have made that particular one, but you don't need to see many people do so before it gets stored in your own head, either. So, sorry, no cookie for me there.

Haven
2009-07-02, 02:59 PM
As it stands, you're right that not MANY people have made that particular one, but you don't need to see many people do so before it gets stored in your own head, either. So, sorry, no cookie for me there.

Sarcasm is ****ing dead.

Also: you know what's karmic about Roy's death? He was killed by the very creature he was trying to kill! And who he had killed! And: no.

Kaytara
2009-07-02, 03:02 PM

Sarcasm is ****ing dead.

Also: you know what's karmic about Roy's death? He was killed by the very creature he was trying to kill! And who he had killed! And: no.

And courtesy was apparently never alive to begin with.

You do realize you're posting on the internet, right? There was no legitimate sarcasm here to begin with. No way to tell that the other person is sane/sober/human, and all that.

I recommend using emoticons in the future

But you're right. That WAS pretty boneheaded of me. I blame the heat.

abishur
2009-07-02, 03:09 PM

Come on now, there's no need to be rude.

As for the post subject... um.. is there a post subject? Or are we just trying to see how many forum rules we can break in a single swoop? :smalltongue:

I guess the subject does show an interesting phenomenon in which people (English majors :smallbiggrin:) take a work of fiction/art and try to twist it around to fit some half-baked idea. If that's Branco's point, then his post is actually quite the impressive work of satire with many functioning and deep layers. Especially as it uses the very format as a poster would use to present some new ridiculous theory, only humorously exaggerated to emphasize his point. Nice post Branco!

You do realize you're posting on the internet, right? There was no legitimate sarcasm here to begin with. No way to tell that the other person is sane/sober/human, and all that.

I recommend using emoticons in the future

But you're right. That WAS pretty boneheaded of me. I blame the heat.

... more sarcasm? I honestly can't tell. I wonder if we can get someone to make a <sarcasm></sarcasm> html code for this forum. :smallwink:

mockingbyrd7
2009-07-02, 04:04 PM

Sarcasm is ****ing dead.

Excellent sarcasm. :smallsigh:

Haven
2009-07-02, 04:20 PM
And courtesy was apparently never alive to begin with.

Well...touche.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-07-02, 06:53 PM
Once again the common folk doesn't acknowledge my brilliant posts just becoz of minor layout issues....

You look like you could use some MakeSense Pills (TM), they've done wonders for me over the last couple of years.

Roland St. Jude
2009-07-02, 06:55 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Thread locked for review of a wide variety of Forum Rules violations.