PDA

View Full Version : Building a level 3 batman wizard: how to?

penbed400
2009-07-02, 04:47 PM
Building a level 3 Batman Wizard. Only using core and the Fiendish Codex II for feats and stuff. Anybody want to help me out? Just a little help is appreciated, perhaps you could point me to a handbook?

Keld Denar
2009-07-02, 04:51 PM
Human Improved Init
Wizard1 Spell Focus: Conjouration, Scribe Scroll
Wizard3 Craft Wonderous Item

There...done and done.

For spells, the usual goodies of Grease, Ray of Enfeeblement, Enlarge Person, Glitterdust, Web.

At 5, take something like Extend Spell or Quicken Spell, and at 6 grab Skill Focus: Knowledge and jump into Loremaster at 8. Take that until 13 and pick up Skill Focus: Spellcraft and Spell Focus: Any (Necromancy or Transmutation are great) and take Archmage1 at level 14.

Need more info?

VV Beat ya, Eld! :P

Eldariel
2009-07-02, 04:51 PM
Uh, be a Conjurer (ban Evocation and Enhancement). Pick at least Glitterdust, Web and Grease as your spells known. Pick a race with Int-bonus if at all possible (Gray Elf [MM] is a good Core option). Pick other spells to taste (Color Spray, Ray of Enfeeblement, the like), focus on debuffing and disabling opponents. Enjoy.

EDIT: Lookey, Keldajinjas! Though I suggest Gray Elf over Human. And ranks in Hide on those levels still.

Devils_Advocate
2009-07-02, 06:31 PM
perhaps you could point me to a handbook?
Well, Being Batman: the Logic Ninja's Guide to Wizards (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104002) is pretty much literally the definitive batman wizard handbook. So... um, there's that.