PDA

View Full Version : IFCC Question

KazilDarkeye
2009-07-03, 01:18 PM
About those three fiends from the IFCC (Inter-Fiend Cooperation Commission) - I am really having trouble telling which fiend is which.

The 3 are called Lee, Nero and Cedrik

Eye Colour is yellow, orange or purple

They are devil, demon or daemon

But which is which? Or is that secret?

Kish
2009-07-03, 01:22 PM
About those three fiends from the IFCC (Inter-Fiend Cooperation Commission) - I am really having trouble telling which fiend is which.

The 3 are called Lee, Nero and Cedrik

Eye Colour is yellow, orange or purple

They are devil, demon or daemon

But which is which? Or is that secret?
LEe contains a joke pointing to Lawful Evil, NEro a joke pointing to Neutral Evil, and CEdrik a joke pointing to Chaotic Evil.

The one who speaks in yellow is Lee, supervisor of Sabine the Succubus, who provided Jephton the sorcerer/archmage and destroyer.
The one who speaks in orange provided Ganonron, the conjurer and world-conquerer.
The one who speaks in purple provided Haerta, the necromancer and heartless killer.

That's all we know at this time.

hamishspence
2009-07-03, 01:23 PM
Lee is yellow (its refferd to at least once

"a succubus working under Director Lee"
"she has been keeping me abreast of opportunities in the world of mortals"

The other two aren't clear.

Given that the words used of the 3 souls are "sounds bound to our respective planes" its pretty clear, whatever plane a soul came from, its the same plane as the fiend presenting it came from.

(unless they are lying, of course)

If what the souls say is any guide, Yellow is CE, Purple NE, Orange LE.

(this fits with Orange being shown next to two mascots for teams referred to as "X Devils")

Random832
2009-07-03, 01:26 PM
daemon

You misspelled "yugoloth".

But anyway - it's never been made totally clear which is which - though IIRC at least one was revealed and this indicated that the "LEe = Lawful Evil = Devil" etc correspondence was invalid.

hamishspence
2009-07-03, 01:29 PM
its the word The Giant is using.

KazilDarkeye
2009-07-03, 01:30 PM
You misspelled "yugoloth".

They say daemon on the comic, and besides daemon = yugoloth.

Anyway, thank you Kish. I know now. And, as we're all aware, knowing is half the battle (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0145.html).