PDA

View Full Version : [Town] Dancing Fox Inn LXIII: Eleventy-Billion Times Better Than Hardee's!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Beans
2009-07-05, 11:03 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

((Banner by Celtois))

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn.

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment. Thank you for understanding.. Be sure to enjoy your stay.

Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:

Description:

The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.
There is, downstairs, a bag. A small bag, but it . . . is bottomless. It is where the food comes from. Grade A food, and limitless supply. So there's no chance of running out of food. Same for the drinks. But, you know, a barrel, not a bag.

Disclaimer: The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head will explode)
Current Staff:
Nerick- Barkeep and Manager
???- Barboy
Gabriella - Barmaid
Julie - Waiter
Jessica - Cook
??? - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, and a janitor.
If you're none of these but think you can help ask about a job, ask Nerick, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to... dunno, Quinsar or Celtois.))

NPCs:

Name: Naim ElLess.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average hight, weight, and so on.
He's the waiter when Nerick isn't around.

THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie
Coffee - buzzzzz.
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste.
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach
Cold Milk – For the kids
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness!

Beers, Ales & Such*:
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!"
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!)
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream.
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim.
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good.
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella.
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts
Chips & Dip
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood
Cured Ham Steak
BBQ Hydra Heads
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Pork Chops
Mutton Chops
Golden Apple
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge
Fresh Bread
Fine Aged Cheddar
Fava Beans
Birdseed
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins
Brownies
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...)
Milkshake
Cookies
Pie (Pick a flavor)

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn.
Dancing Fox Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113391&postcount=1400) and DFI '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

Seals of Approval

http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/beansseal.png
Helping the Town
I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833803&postcount=173)
II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5295652&postcount=745) III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394073&postcount=617) IV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394840&postcount=645) V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5693258&postcount=786)

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-05, 11:06 PM
Alysha finishes her lemonade and gets up. Let's go! She'll attempt to lead Jack into the streets.

A couple minutes after they leave, Zaydon walks in, with Opie on his shoulder. He sits at a table, orders a drink, and looks around for anybody he knows.

Bergett
2009-07-05, 11:07 PM
He'll follow not as fast though, he's still a bit sore.

Recaiden
2009-07-05, 11:12 PM
Zaydon! Hello! Are the spirits still with you? I can't see them anymore, sorry. He might recognize the voice, but would remember her as a weasel.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-05, 11:14 PM
Zaydon looks for the source of the voice, expecting to see a weasel. Rasslin kindly points him in the right direction.

Over there, you goof.

He sees Riki, and smiles and waves. Yeah, still here. I kinda have an idea how to do it now, I just don't have the ability.

stopwatch
2009-07-05, 11:15 PM
The problem with that is that he'll be ready to fight at that time. If we find him, we might catch him by surprise.
((You seem not to have noticed this post so I'm re posting it.))

Bergett
2009-07-05, 11:16 PM
Kowalski turns to Stopwatch's character.
Not necessarily we just need to get the restraint chip working again, and he should get back to normal.
Remember we're not trying to kill him.

((back in 10 mins or so))

Beans
2009-07-05, 11:17 PM
Seiner deadtimes, thinking what a cool family she has.

((Deadtime.))

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-05, 11:21 PM
Sage walks in looking tired he drinks something at the bar

stopwatch
2009-07-05, 11:21 PM
Nitsuj turns to Kowalski. I guess, you got a point there. Sorry, I guess I kind of forgot. Do you know anything about the thing that's possessing Peter?

Recaiden
2009-07-05, 11:29 PM
We might, or the same thing might happen. He probably expects us to come for him.
She turns back to Zaydon kind of coldly.
That's wonderful; what's the plan? And tell them hello for me. She blinks in remembrance.
Oh, right. I got destroyed since I saw you last, but then Lupy brought me back to life!, thanks to Alysha. So I have my original body back. She gets up to demonstrate.

Cle walks back in after Sage.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-05, 11:31 PM
Cle wasn't that an intresting place, hey where will all those kids go?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-05, 11:34 PM
Wow. You've been busy. But, everything's good now, and that's what counts. He tilts his head for a moment. They say hi. Anywho, basically, we think we have to have somebody try to separate their souls from mine. Like taking a soul from a body. Not entirely sure if it'll work, but we figure it's worth a shot. You wouldn't happen to know anybody that could do that, would you?

Recaiden
2009-07-05, 11:44 PM
Very. Anyways, that's why I can't see them anymore. I'm alive now. She shakes her head. No, if I do, they never told me.

Yeah. It was. I hope all the kids got out okay. And did Matchy ever explain, like before I arrived, how she separated their souls from their bodies? they didn't look dead or anything.

Bergett
2009-07-05, 11:46 PM
the best way to describe it is that it's an artificial intelligence that was dormant in his backpack, and it's back and wants to like it said "Whatever it wants."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-05, 11:49 PM
Wait...you weren't alive before?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-05, 11:49 PM
Who knows, by the way is Kwen still in your pocket?

stopwatch
2009-07-05, 11:51 PM
So, what does it want to do? Just, whatever it wants? Nitsuj looks concerned and curious.

Bergett
2009-07-05, 11:54 PM
Ravik walks in still in his demon armor, and he's going right for the stairs unless anyone stops him.

Kowalksi shrugs.
I am not sure, but yeah all I know is whatever he wants.

stopwatch
2009-07-05, 11:56 PM
Well, earlier he told me he wants what he has. I have no idea what that means, but he said that.

Recaiden
2009-07-05, 11:57 PM
No, I hadn't been for years. That's why it's so exciting! Didn't you realize?

I think so. Why? Going to steal her soul?:smalltongue:
((It's up to Mee. I thought Kwen had left a while bacl, so probably not.))

Bergett
2009-07-05, 11:57 PM
Well I think that would mean he wants Peter and the backpack, so basically yeah, what he has.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-05, 11:59 PM
No :smallsmile: Goodnight miss Cle he deadtimes.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-05, 11:59 PM
Zaydon shakes his head. Nope. I had no idea. Huh. So what's being dead like?

stopwatch
2009-07-06, 12:01 AM
:smallconfused: I guess that makes sense, but I guess what I more so mean is what dose he plan to do.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 12:03 AM
Ravik comes back down the stairs in his usual trenchcoat and pants and stuff.
Feels good to get that armor off.

Kowalski shrugs,
I really don't know what he'll do next, or what he's planning at all.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 12:06 AM
A lot like being alive sometimes. But a lot different. You think of yourself as apart from other people. And at first it's cold, but then feeling, and everything, gets sort of muted, like all your senses are happening to someone else. Colors are harder to see, but anything alive is easier. It's strange.

Goodnight Sage. She looks around for Derrik and goes upstairs.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 12:10 AM
Huh. Sounds interesting. Not something I'd wanna try anytime soon, but sounds interesting. He'll chuckle a little.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 12:11 AM
Ravik raises an eyebrow.
What? Death? Yeah I'm not trying that for a LONG time...
well I hope...

stopwatch
2009-07-06, 12:11 AM
Well, do you know of any weaknesses it might have or anything?

Bergett
2009-07-06, 12:13 AM
Kowalski shakes his head.
Just that chip I mentioned, and I guess the backpack itself, but well we don't want to kill Peter in the process.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 12:16 AM
Yeah. Living is really nice to be back too.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 12:19 AM
Yeah. Though, I'm sure you had some trouble getting back to some of the limits. Like sleep.

stopwatch
2009-07-06, 12:21 AM
Hmm, this probably sounds dumb, but is there a library around?

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 12:22 AM
I don't sleep. We don't need to. It does have other downsides though. I'm sure you can imagine.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 12:23 AM
Yeah. He chuckles again, then sips his drink. So, how long were you dead for?

Bergett
2009-07-06, 12:24 AM
That's not a stupid question at all, I believe there is actually.
Give me a sec to dig up the thread...

EDIT: nevermind... do it later... deadtime

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 12:31 AM
A while, although not long compared to the entire rest of my life. Let's see, I died in '79, and then got here at the end of '80, then finally got to see anyone now in '81. So two and a half years. Although, I don't know what calendar you use here. She goes and gets a glass of milk to sip at.

stopwatch
2009-07-06, 12:34 AM
((Alright deadtime, I guess you could PM the link to me if you want.))

There's yet another tumble weed.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I don't think there's a calender here. Even if there is, I don't know it. I just know mine. He takes another swig. So, this'll probably be a pretty personal question, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to, but, how did you die?

Wow, way to be blunt about it.

Hey, I was curious, ok?

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 12:42 AM
Who were you just answering? One of the the spirits?

Anyways, it's fine to ask. And this sounds terrible, but I'm not sure. I felt a mental attack during a fight, and was knocked unconscious. When I woke up, I was undead. I can guess that I was killed with a mace, or the vampires drank enough blood to kill me. She sips at the milk.

I was a weasel because, well, a spell went wrong a long time before that.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 12:44 AM
Yeah, Eram was yelling at me for asking you that. He nods a little. Huh. Well, at least it wasn't drawn out and painful.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 12:50 AM
She shudders. Yeah, that was one good thing. Kind of like drowning. I hear that's a peaceful way to die.
So why is Eram the only one who talks when I'm around?
EDIT: Deadtime

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 12:51 AM
He's not the only one. It's just, him and Rasslin tend to make the most sarcastic comments.

And deadtime.

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 10:51 AM
Jessica enters.

FireFox
2009-07-06, 10:56 AM
Tanya Reinhardt, Gold Knight of Daein, looks up from her seat at a table and waves to her sister-in-law.

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 10:57 AM
Jess smiles and waves back.
Hey!:smallbiggrin:

FireFox
2009-07-06, 11:19 AM
Hey Jess, long time no see.

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 11:23 AM
How've you been?

FireFox
2009-07-06, 11:29 AM
Eh, all right... How're you and Alex?

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 11:30 AM
We're great.

FireFox
2009-07-06, 11:32 AM
I'm glad to hear it. She smiles. So, what's the news here? Anybody looking for a pair of powerful mercs?

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 11:41 AM
I don't know.
Haven't been in town recently.

FireFox
2009-07-06, 11:43 AM
Hm, you been keeping busy yourself then?

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 11:47 AM
Yeah, with the kids.

FireFox
2009-07-06, 11:54 AM
Kids? What, another one?

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 12:05 PM
Yeah, we have a son, now.

FireFox
2009-07-06, 12:08 PM
Really? Wow...

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 12:09 PM
Yeah, his name is Andrew.
It's Andrew, right FF?>.>

FireFox
2009-07-06, 12:11 PM
Mhmm...

I see... What's Alex up to these days?

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 12:13 PM
Work. He works a lot.

Chas the mage
2009-07-06, 05:44 PM
Richard enters, smoking a pipe. He has angel wings and is wearing a suit (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Complet-Jaquette35fr1906.png). (discluding the mustache)

FireFox
2009-07-06, 09:11 PM
Work. He works a lot.

Good that he's keeping busy.

Quinsar
2009-07-06, 09:25 PM
Yeah.
She nods.
So what aare you doing in town?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-06, 09:28 PM
Sage undeadtimes at the bar :smallconfused:must have got that scar yesterday there is a scar on his arm partly green.

FireFox
2009-07-06, 09:28 PM
Well, I just ran into an old buddy of mine from the Academy, and I suggested that we come here to visit my brother and have some excitement. Last time I was here there seemed to be lots of opportunites for mercs...

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 09:32 PM
Zaydon undeadtimes. Opie is on his shoulder.

Durp
2009-07-06, 09:32 PM
Jack walks in, his spear across his back. He's rubbing his temples. The arabic-looking teenager with writhing, alive tattoos coursing across his bare chest. Wow, I did that description rather smoothly. He sighs and sits down.

Beans
2009-07-06, 09:35 PM
Seiner undeadtimes, trips on something, and falls wonderfully in one smooth, clumsy-cute moment.

Durp
2009-07-06, 09:36 PM
Jack applauds sardonically.

Beans
2009-07-06, 09:37 PM
She giggles.
I'm perfecting the art of falling.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 09:38 PM
Riki undeadtimes.
Careful there Seiner.
She smiles at her.
So do the others make other kinds of comments or mostly stay quiet?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 09:39 PM
Zaydon laughs a little at the fall.

Anybody with telepathic abilities will hear a couple more voices laughing, all seeming to come from Zaydon.

Durp
2009-07-06, 09:40 PM
What happens if you screw up a fall? Does that mean you land perfectly or break your neck?

Beans
2009-07-06, 09:41 PM
Um... I dunno, I usually don't notice.
She looks at Jack.
I guess screwing up would be when I hurt myself. I'm getting good at mostly-painless falls here.

McBish
2009-07-06, 09:46 PM
A young women short and skinny walks inside. She is wearing a loosely wrapped cloth forming a dress over a skintight outfit. She doesn't look very old, maybe about 17 years. She has bare feet and steps carefully and with grace as she enters the tavern.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 09:47 PM
Zaydon sees her and gives her a little wave. Opie, the blue ferret on his shoulder, gives a happy sounding squeak and leaps onto the table, where he starts chasing his tail.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 09:48 PM
Riki waves to her. Hello, what brings you in here?
She looks at the ferret. Oh, Opie, why are you blue? It's not really a normal fur color, is it?

McBish
2009-07-06, 09:51 PM
She waves back to the people waving at her. Hi. I was hoping to get some food to eat, maybe a place to spend the night.

Durp
2009-07-06, 09:54 PM
Jack suddenly straightens, and pulls a small, brown weasel-looking thing out of his pants. It seems to have saber teeth, and elongated claws. It hops out of his hands and slithers over to Opie. It stares at him.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 09:55 PM
A guy who looks and sounds exactly like Jake looks for Jaya.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 09:55 PM
((Been a while since you been here, McBish. Welcome back!))

Well, you came to the right place then! Plenty of all of that. If she's near enough, he'll hold out his hand to shake hers. Name's Zaydon.

Opie looks at Riki. To all who can't understand animals, they will hear a lot of squeaking from him. I don't really know. You'd have to ask Kigg or Rakkar. They'd know.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 09:56 PM
That might be a problem; you see our innkeeper and bartender have gone. You can probably still get a drink from the waiter though.
Then Riki takes the opportunity to turn intoa weasel and get on the table wih Opie and the other thing.
EDIT: Alright. What do they have to do with it? I mean, I couldn't even be a blue ferret if I tried.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-06, 09:57 PM
Sage see Jack's ferret thing what in the world is that?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:03 PM
Well, Kigg made me. So, that'd be why. He looks at the weasel thingy. Hi! I'm Opie!

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:04 PM
She steps forward to shake the offered hand. He might notice that her hands aren't as soft as some might expect from her small build, but rather are rather tough and calloused. I'm Maria. She turns to the other Riki, Well then do you maybe know of a place where I can get some food? I have been traveling for awhile and would very much appreciate a freshly cooked meal.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 10:07 PM
The weasel looks up at her. No, I think they're still serving food here. Somebody keeps cooking the hydra, after all. It's just getting a roof that might be a problem. I still have to sleep in Leiren's corner, which is a bit tougher now that my coffin's too small and Lupy never came back with my box.
Anyways, I've been rambling a bit, sorry. I'm Riki; nice to meet you.
She extends a paw.
He made you? Doesn't anyone get born naturally here? And why? Not that I'm not glad he did.:smallwink:

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:08 PM
Jaya is in a corner with her hood up head down and arms crossed.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:09 PM
Zaydon waves his hand a little at Riki. Nah, you can still get a room here. They're all upstairs.

Opie nods quickly. Yeah. I'm not sure how, though.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:13 PM
Jake sits down next to Jaya, kissing her cheek. Hey, Jaya, you okay?

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:15 PM
Oh ok. Thank you. It's nice to meet you to Riki. Though Maria seems to be caught off guard finding herself talking to a weasel. And she smiles hearing Zaydon. That is good to hear. I didn't fancy another night sleep outside. She says finding herself a seat.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:18 PM
Jake sits down next to Jaya, kissing her cheek. Hey, Jaya, you okay?

Reposting in case it was missed.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:20 PM
As Jake tries to kiss her Jaya holds up a hand to his face.
I'm fine, what have you been up to?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:20 PM
Zaydon chuckles a little. Yeah, I remember those days.

And then a voice speaks that seems to come from Zaydon, but isn't him. Only telepaths can hear it. If I remember right, you spent most of you "outside" nights sleeping in random taverns.

Shush, you. Zaydon says to the voice. People who didn't hear the voice might find that strange.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 10:22 PM
Yeah. Why didn't you tell me this before, Zaydon? Wooden floors are terribly uncomfortable.
She turns back to Opie. So why did he do it? Some crazy reason like he normally does?
((short deadtime soon))

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:22 PM
Nothing....something wrong, Jaya? He pulls up a chair next to her.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:23 PM
I am fine, if not a bit bored.

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:25 PM
Maria catches a waiter and orders herself some food. And she does notice Zaydon acting a oddly and breaks eye contact, acting as if she was reading the menu, despite already ordering her food.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:25 PM
You sure, Jay? Because I'm here for you, even if the other Jake isn't. This should scream "Clone" to her. IF she picks up on that.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:27 PM
Zaydon shrugs at Riki, not noticing Maria's reaction to his talking to himself. How was I supposed to know you didn't know?

Opie shrugs as best a ferret can. Probably. He's funny!

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:27 PM
What the heck does "Other" Jake mean? Have you finally cracked from that thick skull of yours?

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:29 PM
...No.....I mean that there are three Jake's. One's name is Jason. Is it that hard to believe? He orders them drinks.

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:34 PM
She sets aside the menu when her food arrives and starts to busy herself with that instead. Though she does indeed seem quite hungry from the speed that she eats.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:34 PM
She has a face of disbelief.
There's MORE of you?
Oh god...

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:36 PM
Yeah, isn't it great! He smiles, eying Jaya. ...Something wrong, Jay? It seems like you shut me out, or something. There's no need to be mean, cutie.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:41 PM
Well, Jake... Clone...
It's actually quite the opposite,
YOU shut ME out.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:42 PM
So... Zaydon turns to Maria. What brings you around here?

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 10:43 PM
I shut you out, Jaya? I loved you! I still do! And who told me to go with Melissa, Jaya? He sips his drink.

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:44 PM
I recently lost my job. I came here hoping to be able to make some money. She says giving the truth of her story without to many of those pesky details.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:47 PM
Ah. Well, I'm sure you'll find something here. He takes a sip of his drink. So what was your job?

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:50 PM
I am a performer. I used to work in a traveling circus, doing all sorts of acts. How about you, what do you do for work.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 10:52 PM
I know you did, I know I did, but it doesn't help you constantly showing up and kissing me and hugging me by reminding me of a life I'll never have.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 10:54 PM
Traveling circus? That's cool.

As for me, I just take what opportunities come. Pretty fun.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-06, 10:57 PM
Sage walks over to Jaya need anything?

McBish
2009-07-06, 10:58 PM
Yeah it was a good place to be. I enjoyed the work.

Bergett
Jaya glares at Sage.
This is not of your business, go away.

Falgorn
And who's to say we can't have that life? One of me is happily married to Melissa, another to The Umu. We can have that life, Jay.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 11:00 PM
I don't know. Did you think I was there for fun? So, do I need a job or something now? Wait, no that's crazy.
He is pretty funny. Did he name you Opie too, or someone else?

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:01 PM
But, that's... I... That's just...
It's not right...
Wait what do you mean married? When was this?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 11:02 PM
((Argh, Recaiden, you ninja. :smalltongue:))

So, what did you do there?

Well aren't you the smooth one. A sarcastic, female voice sounds. Again, telepathic.

Shush. He says kind of quietly, though Maria will probably hear it.

He shrugs at Riki.

Opie shakes his head. Zaydon started calling me Opie.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:03 PM
The other night. Do ya wanna talk to him? He shrugs and pulls out a cell phone.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:04 PM
Woah, woah woah, he got married, and didn't tell anyone?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-06, 11:04 PM
Sage walks away and looks around for Cle

McBish
2009-07-06, 11:05 PM
She frowns a bit as he talks to himself again. Um well, I did a lot of the high acts, Highwire, trapeze. I also acted as assistant to many of the other performers, and as a acrobat and contortionist. She says before falling into deadtime.

((It's good to be back. See you all again soon.))

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:07 PM
Yeah...he wanted a tiny wedding. It was at the middle of the night, and he's on his honeymoon now. He shrugs, sipping his rum.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:10 PM
Did he invite anyone?
Me? Well apparently not... Dante? His own parents?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 11:13 PM
((See ya McBish!))

Alysha enters, probably leading Jack by the hand. She'll give a wave to everybody before taking a seat.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:15 PM
Jack is lead in he smiles to everyone.

Mee
2009-07-06, 11:18 PM
Well, Martin walks in again, sits at the bar, and gets himself a drink.
((Character description up on the last page of the Characters thread, next to last post.
For those who don't know.))

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 11:19 PM
Huh. It's a nice interesting name. I don't think I've ever heard it before.
So how did you end up with Zaydon?
She looks up at Zaydon when he says shush.
Couldn't you answer them in your head to not disturb people?

Cle is still upstairs, practicing being a cat.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:23 PM
He hates his parents, he didn't invite Dante, and he had all that he needed there.
...Well, save one beautiful Drow.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 11:25 PM
Kigg gave me to him!

Zaydon thinks about it for a moment. You know...I probably could. Oh well.

Alysha grabs a menu and looks though it. So what do you want, Jack?

Mee
2009-07-06, 11:26 PM
Cle is still upstairs, practicing being a cat.

((Oh, she's back.
Okay, well,))
Kwen, (having still been in her pocket), is there too, I guess.

Martin sips at his drink.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 11:29 PM
Cle walks downstairs, having been ninja-ed.
Cle, having been nina-ed again, feels a sudden weight in her pocket.
((I assumed Kwen was gone since she was in here))
Kwen! Where have you been? We managed to save Matchy's soul and all the kids and sent Silewe back to the moon and everything.

Yeah, that sounds like him. She asks Naim for a plate of hydra.
Try it out; that might help people stay calm. Looks like you freaked out that new girl, who never told me her name. And were you born normally at all? I only know 3 people here who were definitely.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-06, 11:32 PM
Sage deadtimes

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:33 PM
Jack raises an eyebrow.
I'm not quite sure yet...

Jaya rolls her eyes.
Well at least he HAS parents... and family...

Mee
2009-07-06, 11:36 PM
Cle walks downstairs, having been ninja-ed.
Cle, having been nina-ed again, feels a sudden weight in her pocket.
((I assumed Kwen was gone since she was in here))
Kwen! Where have you been? We managed to save Matchy's soul and all the kids and sent Silewe back to the moon and everything.

Um . . . I've been here. In your pocket.
But anyway, you got whoever-it-is's soul back? Good.
Who was Silewe?
She asks, still being in her pocket.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 11:37 PM
Alysha keeps reading the menu.

Eh, she'd get freaked out here eventually. Figured I start her off small. And, as far as I know, I was. Kind of a weird question, though.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:38 PM
No, Jay, you don't get it! His parents abandoned him for twenty years, he has no family.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:41 PM
Oh? No? What about his BROTHER, and his... other brothers, clones or whatever you people are...

Jack thinks for a moment.
I think I'm going to go for the cured ham steak, something simple, and something I'd be able to find at home with luck.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 11:41 PM
Really? I couldn't find you before. They were pretty deep pockets though. Silewe is the daemon that took Matchy's soul, remember? She tries to lift Kwen out of her pocket.

Well, with Opie not being, I thought I might as well ask. I might have been. Probably. She takes a bite of hydra.

Mee
2009-07-06, 11:43 PM
Really? I couldn't find you before. They were pretty deep pockets though. Silewe is the daemon that took Matchy's soul, remember? She tries to lift Kwen out of her pocket.

I'm small? And you're right, these are huge pockets.
Oh, okay. And no, I knew nothing about any of that before we went, and very little was told to me while we were there.
Kwen can be lifted out of her pocket.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-06, 11:44 PM
Zaydon nods a little. That works, I guess.

I'm gonna have the nachos!

And deadtime.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:45 PM
Hey, woah, woah. We could clone you, easy. He sighs. Is it that hard to believe that I still like you, Jay?

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 11:47 PM
Clearly, I mean I am still here, right? Goodnight Opie, Zaydon. Riki gets up and goes upstairs to find a room.

True. Oh, right. You weren't able to hear things going on. My bad. She lifts out Kwen and sits down.

Mee
2009-07-06, 11:51 PM
True. Oh, right. You weren't able to hear things going on. My bad. She lifts out Kwen and sits down.

S'fine.
So, drink?
She asks, being put on the table.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:51 PM
I know that! I know...
but...
I don't know if I can love you again...

Jack nods.
All right then.

((night))

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:55 PM
You can try.... He leans in to kiss her.

Recaiden
2009-07-06, 11:56 PM
Sure thing. Melon juice again? She passes a glass to Kwen's part of the table.

Bergett
2009-07-06, 11:57 PM
As he tries she leans back holding him back a bit with her hand.
Give it time, Jake, hearts don't heal overnight.

Mee
2009-07-06, 11:58 PM
Sure thing. Melon juice again? She passes a glass to Kwen's part of the table.

Ayup.
She says, shifting back into half-elf form (in her customary poof of smoke, too.), taking the glass, and getting it filled.

Falgorn
2009-07-06, 11:58 PM
Okay, for you, cutie. He leans in to cuddle her, though.

Bergett
2009-07-07, 12:02 AM
He can do that she doesn't do much on her part though.
I don't know if I can really love some clone of Jake and not the real one, it's just different...

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 12:02 AM
Another shocker lizard cider please Naim.
She gets the drink and sips at it.
Sorry for running off like that.

Mee
2009-07-07, 12:04 AM
She gets the drink and sips at it.
Sorry for running off like that.

Eh, it's okay. Though give me a little warning beforehand, okay?
She asks, downing her entire drink.

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 12:06 AM
I'll try. Are you ever not thirsty? She looks at the empty glass.
But sometimes people need help at a moment's notice.

Falgorn
2009-07-07, 12:06 AM
I never said I was the clone. I just said there were two.

Mee
2009-07-07, 12:08 AM
I'll try. Are you ever not thirsty? She looks at the empty glass.
But sometimes people need help at a moment's notice.

Nope. I never have been not thirsty. It's kinda odd . . .

Yeah, they do. But as telepathy is pretty much instant, you can take the millisecond to tell me who you're helping, and what you're doing to help them.
That's all. :smalltongue:
She smiles, and refills her glass.

Bergett
2009-07-07, 12:09 AM
What's that's supposed to mean?
Either that or you're cheating on Melissa...
AFTER the wedding.

Falgorn
2009-07-07, 12:11 AM
Now, woah, woah. Who said anything about me cheating on Melissa?
Y'know what, I can't explain this to you, Jaya. He snaps his fingers, and then he's gone.

Bergett
2009-07-07, 12:13 AM
I didn't think so.
She shakes her head and folds her arms.

Then deadtimes.

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 12:17 AM
Well, I have to take the time to figure out what's going on. That takes some time.
I blame your glow and associated powers for it. Although I'd think hunger might make more sense then.

Mee
2009-07-07, 12:24 AM
Well, I have to take the time to figure out what's going on. That takes some time.
I blame your glow and associated powers for it. Although I'd think hunger might make more sense then.

True, true.
It probably is that.
(((Hmm . . . as she gets dehydrated, her eyes glow less and less.
Just because that would be cool. :smalltongue: ))
Who knows! I'm such an utter bizarre-etty anyway, I dunno!
She grins, somewhat . . . insanely, then drinks this glass too.
((No, she's not insane. Nor is she becoming insane, that was just a good descriptive term.))

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 12:29 AM
Maybe if you drank enough juice you'd turn into something even more interesting than a dragon. Like...She stops, unable to think of anything, and keeps sipping at her cider.

Mee
2009-07-07, 12:30 AM
Maybe if you drank enough juice you'd turn into something even more interesting than a dragon. Like...She stops, unable to think of anything, and keeps sipping at her cider.

Liiiiike . . . . Cthulhu?
She jokes, then deadtimes.
((Goodnight.))

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 12:37 AM
Cle scribbles a star with an eye in it on the coat, then holds it up like a shield.
Okay, maybe you should stop drinking, she jokes back.
((deadtime))

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:21 AM
Maria breaks out of deadtime and looks around to see who is active.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 01:32 AM
Well, Mariah's here, she's a little girl, and eating a sandwich.

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:36 AM
Maria dressed in her loose fitting dress that looks to be made of various pieces of silk is the 20 something women at the bar getting a key she smiles at Mariah.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 01:37 AM
Hi there.
Mariah says, returning the smile.

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:42 AM
Hello there. I'm Maria.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 01:44 AM
Mariah giggles.
Are names are close.
I'm Mariah!:smallbiggrin:

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:48 AM
It's a pleasure to meet you. Do you live around here?

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 01:48 AM
Me and my daddy live in the inn here.

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:50 AM
I see. I just got a room for myself as well. Who is your father?

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 01:51 AM
His names Ravik.

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:54 AM
I see. How are you this evening?

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 01:55 AM
'M good.
Got a peanut butter and jelly.

McBish
2009-07-07, 01:58 AM
That sounds good, maybe I'll have one for breakfast. But now I think I am going to head upstairs and get some rest. She says leaving payment and a tip on the bar.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 02:02 AM
Night!
And I deadtime.

McBish
2009-07-07, 08:58 AM
Night. And Maria heads upstairs to her room and goes to bed.

In the morning she wakes up and streaches out in her room, before going downstairs. She looks around for a bit before heading outside to search for a breakfast in the streets.

Mee
2009-07-07, 01:56 PM
Poof, Martin wakes back up.
He sits at the bar, and gets himself a drink.

Durp
2009-07-07, 02:08 PM
Chris walks in, nursing a headache. Chex sits smugly on his shoulder.

Mee
2009-07-07, 02:10 PM
Martin is still at the bar.
There's a character sheet for his description a few posts up on the last page of the Characters thread.
I would describe him, but my keyboard has fresh blood on it, and I need to find out from where.

Durp
2009-07-07, 02:13 PM
Alright then. Chris sits down next to him, ordering a drink and smacking the small ferret several meters before it could say anything. He grunts a hello to Martin.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 02:14 PM
Nyx walks in.

Mee
2009-07-07, 02:15 PM
Alright then. Chris sits down next to him, ordering a drink and smacking the small ferret several meters before it could say anything. He grunts a hello to Martin.

"And you hurt the ferret . . . . why?"
He asks, looking over.

He also looks at Nyx, realizes that she probably isn't a threat, and goes back to his drink.

Durp
2009-07-07, 02:17 PM
'Cause he's a smartass.
Violence will only increase the amount of snarkiness I spout!

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 02:17 PM
Nyx sits at the bar and orders a drink.

Mee
2009-07-07, 02:19 PM
'Cause he's a smartass.
Violence will only increase the amount of snarkiness I spout!

"I have not seen a ferret Laguz before . . ."
He says, sounding . . . perplexed.

Durp
2009-07-07, 02:23 PM
Well, you just did.
Chex climbs back up the bar, grumbling.
Feel like mouthing off again?
Possibly.

Mee
2009-07-07, 02:23 PM
Well, you just did.
Chex climbs back up the bar, grumbling.
Feel like mouthing off again?
Possibly.

"Huh."
He just shakes his head, and goes back to his drink.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 02:44 PM
Sage undeadtimes at the bar.

Mee
2009-07-07, 02:46 PM
Martin is still here, should Sage want to talk to him.

As is Kwen, but she's asleep in the corner.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 02:47 PM
Nyx is here, sipping her drink.

Mr. Mud
2009-07-07, 02:47 PM
Mud is here, chugging his drinks.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 02:54 PM
Sage examines a green scar on his right arm, hope thats normal

Mr. Mud
2009-07-07, 02:55 PM
It's probably not.

Here, poor liquor on it. He hands Sage a shot of SKYY Vodka.

Mee
2009-07-07, 02:59 PM
Hmmkay, well, Kwen disappears, as she's bored, (:smalltongue:) and Martin is still at the bar.

I'm sad no one wants to talk to him. :smallfrown: (:smalltongue:)
I mean, no one wants to talk to the big guy, in a few hundred pounds of steel, and with bright green hair?
How sad. :smalltongue:

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 03:01 PM
Hi.
Nyx says to Martin.

Mr. Mud
2009-07-07, 03:02 PM
Mr. Mud sees kwen leaving, and frowns.

I'm getting old... he mutters to himself.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 03:04 PM
he takes it and pours it on the scar, the liquor bubbles as he runs some of it in. thanks he hands it back and turns to Martin hi and turns back around to the bar and orders a drink.

Mee
2009-07-07, 03:04 PM
Hi.
Nyx says to Martin.

"Hello."
He nods to her.
((What is she?))

EDIT: Martin also nods to Sage.

Well, poof, Kwen never left. She's still in her corner, surfing the internet via laptop.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 03:07 PM
((Description in signature.))

I'm Nyx.

Mee
2009-07-07, 03:08 PM
((Okay, sorry.))
"If I may be so bold as to ask, what are you?
You . . . are quite . . . interesting."
He says, trying to choose his words carefully.

And then his player is booted from the computer. :smallsigh:
Deadtime, be back later.

Quinsar
2009-07-07, 03:11 PM
((Okay, sorry.))
"If I may be so bold as to ask, what are you?
You . . . are quite . . . interesting."
He says, trying to choose his words carefully.

And then his player is booted from the computer. :smallsigh:
Deadtime, be back later.

Half ghost-elf, half celestial.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 03:13 PM
Sage turns to Mud hi, I'm Sage

Mee
2009-07-07, 07:43 PM
Half ghost-elf, half celestial.

Another one claiming to be a celestial, eh?
He thinks to himself.
"Uh huh . . .
And what's an elf?"

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 07:55 PM
Sage undeadtimes you don't wanna know!

Mee
2009-07-07, 07:56 PM
Sage undeadtimes you don't wanna know!

"Umm . . . yes, actually, I do.
That's why I asked . . ."
He says, in a: Well, duhh, tone of voice.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 07:59 PM
well there human-like...... at least in appearance with pointy ears, come to think of it I don't really know, but I know some people who probably do

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:01 PM
"Huh.
They have wings?"
He asks, remembering a few such pointy-eared races in his homeland.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 08:06 PM
no, or I don't think :smallconfused:

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 08:07 PM
No, not at all! Riki slides out of the shadowed corner and comes up to Martin and lunchSage.
He must be something else.
Her pointed ears and other elf features should be obvious to Martin.

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:08 PM
"Mmkay, never mind, then.
They're not what I'm thinking of."
He kind of sighs.

Then at Riki:
"Hmm? They don't? Then they're definitely not what I'm thinking of.
Ah well."

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 08:10 PM
No, do I look like I have wings, hmm?
What were they like other than having wings? She wonders if she knows what he's talking about.

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:18 PM
No, do I look like I have wings, hmm?
What were they like other than having wings? She wonders if she knows what he's talking about.

"No. Which proves that you're not what I thought you were.
Eh, about the same as you. Looked like humans, other than slightly slanted facial figures and pointy ears.
Other than the wings."
He does know what he's talking about, though.
:smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 08:20 PM
That confuses her.
What did you think I was?
Although I've heard of them too. Never met one; they're pretty rare.

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:24 PM
That confuses her.
What did you think I was?
Although I've heard of them too. Never met one; they're pretty rare.

"Something I knew. You're not. Forget about it.
You have? :smallconfused:
And no, they're not all that rare, I've met several . . .?"
And this confuses him.

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 08:28 PM
What? Where have you been going? I've never seen one of them, not in over a hundred years! I mean, I haven't really been looking, but still.
She looks at him in amazement. There aren't many anyways, and they don't usually interact with other races.

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:31 PM
What? Where have you been going? I've never seen one of them, not in over a hundred years! I mean, I haven't really been looking, but still.
She looks at him in amazement. There aren't many anyways, and they don't usually interact with other races.

"I was . . . not here . . .

What are you talking about? Can you give me the race's name?
Since I don't think we're talking about the same thing . . ."
He looks at her in . . . kinda like he's dealing with a crazy. :smalltongue:
Maybe not as insane as that . . . Richard person, but still somewhat odd.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 08:33 PM
Yeah whats its name?

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 08:33 PM
((short deadtime))

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:35 PM
((And while you're gone:))
Martin turns to Sage.
"So anyway, who are you?"

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 08:36 PM
Sage, fastest regular human alive!

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:39 PM
Sage, fastest regular human alive!

"Uh huh. I see.
I'm Martin. No real special title."
Other than . . . well . . . many. :smalltongue:

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 08:42 PM
Oh hi,.. Martin.. you new?

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:44 PM
Oh hi,.. Martin.. you new?

"Somewhat. I've been here for . . . about a week."
He shrugs, his armor clanking loudly.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 08:50 PM
What's the point of all that amour?

Dm walks in and looks around for his back pack and takes out his rugged laptop at a table. He has a black hat on, hood up sunglasses and a black silk Balaclava( plus everything else in looks on character page)

Mee
2009-07-07, 08:52 PM
What's the point of all that amour?

"To keep me from getting killed.
And it's done its job. Many, many times."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-07, 08:58 PM
Undeadtime.

Zaydon is at a table, playing with Opie.

Alysha is at a a table, probably with Jack.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 09:00 PM
so are you a solider for a country or mercenary

Dm walks over taking off the Balaclava and hood for a more friendly appearance. What you need for protection is a private guard and my organization ... mpu he hands him a business card
MPU protection 111-111-5678
could provide you with one for a price

Mee
2009-07-07, 09:05 PM
so are you a solider for a country or mercenary
"Was a soldier. Not anymore. War's over."
He doesn't mention who won, however.

And at Dm:
"No. I'm fine. I can protect myself. The day I can't, is the day I deserve to be killed."
He takes the card, shreds it, and hands it back.

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 09:14 PM
Aril-tel-quessir. You people might have a different name for them.

She shrugs.
Oh, we're showing off titles now? She stops to think for a second.Let's see, that place is gone, that'd get me in trouble, they kicked me out of that, I don't know if I can still use that one, that'd get me in trouble- I know. Right then, Riki Li'Anodel, World's Best Spider Hunter.

Cle looks around for people, not noticing Kwen.
Oy! How're you, Sage?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 09:14 PM
So why do you still wear that amour
@ Cle: hi have you seen Richard lately?
DM takes it back and lights the rest of the bits of it on fire and puts the bits of ashes in a pouch.

Mee
2009-07-07, 09:18 PM
Aril-tel-quessir. You people might have a different name for them.

She shrugs.
Oh, we're showing off titles now? She stops to think for a second.Let's see, that place is gone, that'd get me in trouble, they kicked me out of that, I don't know if I can still use that one, that'd get me in trouble- I know. Right then, Riki Li'Anodel, World's Best Spider Hunter.

Cle looks around for people, not noticing Kwen.
Oy! How're you, Sage?

"Yeah, much different. We're not thinking of the same thing.

And no, no showing off. Just him saying a title, and me not."
He shrugs.

So why do you still wear that amour

DM takes it back and lights the rest of the bits of it on fire and puts the bits of ashes in a pouch.

"Because you don't know when you'll be attacked. I've already been attacked a few times. And I'd rather not die because of being lack.
Besides, I'm used to it."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-07, 09:19 PM
Zaydon chuckles at Riki's self title.

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 09:22 PM
Alright. I guess it is a big multiverse. There must be similar things out there.
She hears Zaydon's laugh. What? It's just the only title I'd use here.

((Here you go Mee: Picture! (http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/Kwen2-2.png)))

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-07, 09:26 PM
Still sounds funny. Spider hunter. He shakes his head a little.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 09:32 PM
@ Cle: hi have you seen Richard lately?

Dm walks over to his laptop and begins feverishly typing on it.

Mee
2009-07-07, 09:33 PM
Alright. I guess it is a big multiverse. There must be similar things out there.
She hears Zaydon's laugh. What? It's just the only title I'd use here.

((Here you go Mee: Picture! (http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/Kwen2-2.png)))

"Yeah.
Whatever a multiverse is."
((Stopppppp iiiiiit . . . you're confusing the poor boy. :smalltongue: ))
((And thank you.))

Bergett
2009-07-07, 09:38 PM
Ravik walks into the inn.

Kowalski is at a table.

And Jaya is in a corner.

and Jack is at a table with Alysha.

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 09:39 PM
What? If it were Dragon Hunter or some such, people would take notice. Giant Spiders and their associates are just as, if not more dangerous. It's an important job. She seems a bit afffronted, but mostly joking.

No, luckily. Then again, we were in another world thing.
((Who am I confusing?:smallconfused:
And you're welcome.))

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-07, 09:42 PM
Zaydon gives a wave to Ravik before answering. My apologies, miss. Hope I didn't offend you none. He uses a fake western accent.

Alysha is enjoying her nachos. And she has failed to notice the spot of cheese on her cheek.

Mee
2009-07-07, 09:42 PM
What? If it were Dragon Hunter or some such, people would take notice. Giant Spiders and their associates are just as, if not more dangerous. It's an important job. She seems a bit afffronted, but mostly joking.
((Who am I confusing?:smallconfused:
And you're welcome.))

((You're utterly confusing Martin.))

Oh, well, Martin has no way of answering that.
So he doesn't.
Instead, of leave the inn, muttering something about 'crazy places', 'not should have come' 'no one knows anything', and so on.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 09:45 PM
Oh, well yeah so what have you been up to?

Dm continues typing

Recaiden
2009-07-07, 09:46 PM
Saving peoples' souls, you know, the usual.
((short deadtime))

accuracy17(fav#
2009-07-07, 09:54 PM
Dm takes advantage of Martins non-knowledge of multi-verse poor soul, doesn't know a thing he was mad about what Martin did earlier.

Mee
2009-07-07, 09:56 PM
Dm takes advantage of Martins non-knowledge of multi-verse poor soul, doesn't know a thing he was mad about what Martin did earlier.

"Oh no, I know things. I know how to kill someone many different ways.
What I don't know, is this multi-verse stuff. It doesn't sound combat-oriented, so I never bothered learning about it.
Besides, I never saw it mentioned in any book I've ever read!"
He says, not having quite left yet.
So he pounds over to this . . . Dm.

Bergett
2009-07-07, 09:57 PM
Jack tears into his ham and doesn't really notice the cheese either.

Ravik waves back
What have you been up to Zaydon?