PDA

View Full Version : 4-Arm Freak (3.e)

Lord Denyuar
2009-07-06, 04:01 PM
I am in the process of building a character that is an ECL 40 wizard. I am using the template "Multiheaded" from savage species to add to an half-ogre from savage species; thus I would have an additional 3 heads. I was reading the feat "Multivoice" from SS and am interpreting it to be an additional spell per round per additional head. This would allow me the ability to cast 4 spells a round. However, I do not want to use only 2 spells a round without still spell metamagic and 2 with. Is there anyway (feat, template, spell) that I could acquire 2 more arms? Or reduce the metamagic "still spell" without the increase in spell level?

(My GM allows use of both 3.0 and 3.5 and if there is conflict, choose better of the two. If templates or races, he has also stated that we can choose not to include racial HD in character creation and just use class levels; level adjustments still apply without using any UA level adjustment buyoffs)

Dhavaer
2009-07-06, 04:13 PM
I think the DMG2 has a special quality that gives you an extra set of arms. The LA is probably outrageous, though.

Arbitrarity
2009-07-06, 04:25 PM
The spell Girallon's Blessing (SPC, lvl 3 wizard sorc, 10 mins/level) gives an extra set of arms, with claw attacks.

The epic feat "Automatic still spell" applies still spell to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level spells for free. Take it 3 times to auto-still 9'th level spells or lower. (Yes, it explicitly works that way)

Quirinus_Obsidian
2009-07-06, 05:51 PM
If you're a Drow, or have a prodigious amount of money to pay a Drow for the work, you can have a Fleshcrafter put two more arms on you for a price. They would not be able to do somatic components for a spell, but, they can retrieve things, hold material components, and be used to hold weapons. If you go this route, I would strongly recommend getting the Transmogrification Expertise feat (one feat per extra limb); this removes the attack roll penalties, and prevents the subject (you) from possibly going into nervous shock if you are damaged during an attack.

I have an epic level Drow Dervish Querim'quar going this route for an upcoming mosey into an epic campaign. In. (wait for it) Freaking. (wait for it) Sane.

See my new favorite book, the Quintessential Drow for more information.

Sstoopidtallkid
2009-07-06, 10:38 PM
Incantrix. Take enough levels and you can apply any metamagic essentially for free.