PDA

View Full Version : two unrelated questions [3.5]

Kol Korran
2009-07-09, 06:22 PM
didn't want to clatter the forum with questions, so i bunched the two together.

the first one is fairly simple- at what book are the "mass resist energy" and "mass protection from energy" spells from. i'm left with very few books and i need those spells. also, can someone give me their general rundown? spell level, duration, how many creatures are effected and so on...

the second questions is about a prestige class. i'm looking to get one. i'm playing a cleric of the red knight in a faerun campaign (level 5 so far), and am looking for a good, combative PrC. again- got very few books. looking for full or close to full spell progression, but other than that i'm open. the character is LG, high ideals, leadership and martial.

thanks in advance,
Kol.

erikun
2009-07-09, 06:28 PM
http://www.imarvintpa.com/DndLive/spells.php?ID=5120
Looks like Mass Resist Energy is in Complete Arcane. I'm not finding anything for Mass Protection from Energy, though.

Malacode
2009-07-09, 06:38 PM
Martial cleric class? Full spellcasting? High ideals? Sounds like a job for Radiant Servant of Pelor! Ok, ok, wrong God, I know, but your DM should let it slide. I mean, as long as you meet the other pre-reqs. Acess to the Sun domain, for one thing. It'll net you martial weapon proficiency too, so that's a plus.

Claudius Maximus
2009-07-09, 07:21 PM
This seems like a good enough place to ask: does anyone know where I can find an improved/greater mirror image spell? I'm nearly positive that it's in one of the books I own, but that spell search only turns up Greater Mirror Image from PHII, which I don't have. Is it in any other book?

quick_comment
2009-07-09, 07:22 PM
As far as I know, its only in PHBII

AslanCross
2009-07-09, 07:23 PM
Ordained Champion (CChamp). Its spellcasting is somewhat slowed, but you get to channel your spells through your weapon. You can even stab an ally to heal him! :D

Check Spell Compendium for the spells. SC consolidates a lot of sources, even some setting-specific ones, so it's a good place to start looking.