PDA

View Full Version : Equipement for an Arcane Hierophant

arkol
2009-07-11, 04:20 PM
As the title says I'm looking for equipement for an Arcane Hierophant. Lvl15 so 200.000 to go. Plus I get a sort of free access to crafting so I can go wild(er). I have craft wondereous item and I'm considering getting craft rod but still not sure with that one.

And btw this is for a solo campaign.

Things I already know I'm gonna get.
+6 int item
+6 wis item
+6 con item
The whole Trappings of the Beast Item set (from complete champion)
Blessed Book (for all those wizard spells)
Artificer's monocle (so I don't have to buy pearls to itentify items :smallwink: )

With the wild claspings necessary for the +6 items It comes around 110.000gp already. Still need some rods obviously and I need an item that boosts bluff (required for what I neeed to do in game).

Any other items intesting for an AH? If possible stuff that works while in wild shape. Also stuff that doesn't occupy the body slots I already have are a good idea.

Also any sugestions on a few wands?

Blackjackg
2009-07-11, 04:23 PM
Anything else you can tell us about the build? Race, arcane caster class, companion familiar?

sofawall
2009-07-11, 04:54 PM
Skin of Kaletor. +4 HD for Wildshape, -6 to cha checks and cha-based skill checks. It's in a dragon mag, forget which, and I forget how much it costs (cheap, though). Google it or something. It'll turn up.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2009-07-11, 05:21 PM
Get a Monk's Belt to get your Wisdom bonus to AC, along with a Wilding Clasp of course, and use (Greater) Mage Armor instead of wearing armor. You can use the unarmed strike it grants in any form you're in.

arkol
2009-07-13, 03:56 AM
Anything else you can tell us about the build? Race, arcane caster class, companion familiar?

Strongheart Halfling
Wizard
Tiger

Feats I have:
Natural bond
Natural Spell
Companion Spellbound
Craft Wondereous Items
Practiced Spellcaster for both druid and wizard
and I'm still missing the lvl12 feat

I also have Augmented Summoning through wiz ACF.

Get a Monk's Belt to get your Wisdom bonus to AC
Won't work as I'm already using the armor of the beast.