PDA

View Full Version : Question about "The New World"

D&D4life
2009-07-14, 01:30 AM
It would be great to see more of the creation of the new world, which (as far as I know) ended at part 9: Barbarians. I love the work on here in general (OotS! incredible!!), but really enjoyed following along as someone created a gaming world too. Very interesting and informative. Can I eagerly await more work on the new world, or is it at an end?

Thank you.

Jimorian
2009-07-14, 02:17 AM
I think it's safe to say that there are no plans to continue the gaming articles department. The original concept for the site was to be a gaming nexus, but the comic that was meant as a draw to the rest of the content kinda took over. :smallsmile:

I did send Rich a proposal to relaunch the stories department, but understandably I haven't had an answer -- a lot of people send unsolicited advice to Rich on how he should run his business, so I'm afraid I just added to that pile.

I believe there's an ongoing member world creation section of the forum, so that would be a good place to read or contribute to something similar.

Zeb The Troll
2009-07-14, 02:41 AM
Here's a link to the Tears of Blood (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19) section, which is a member world creation homebrew subforum here. You might find that interesting to check out.