PDA

View Full Version : They did the mooonster mash!

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-09-30, 05:53 PM
Heyas, I have a pretty large ammount of critters I've made up over the course of the last couple years and was thinking of posting them... however, I have a link to almost everyone of them on the Wizards of the Coast website. Think I should post them in their entirety here or just give links?

Adghar
2005-09-30, 06:04 PM
I dunno. Both?

Starbuck_II
2005-09-30, 06:42 PM
You should post them here I think.

Unless they are too huge; than post the link.

Roland St. Jude
2005-10-02, 08:36 PM
I would think the links would be sufficient.

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-10-03, 01:54 AM
I finally just started posting them here (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=gaming;action=display;num=1128121658 ). Still in the process of adding.

Sacrath
2005-10-03, 01:45 PM
Thats a massive list. I could add a few, would that be alright? We could get a whole new MM here if we try hard enough!

Spuddly
2005-10-06, 10:05 AM
I've just gotta say, that Castaway is a horrid creature. I'd like to make a whole campaign around it. Imagine being on a boat while crew members begin to disappear and supplies are dwindling, and no one can figure out what's up.

A whole campaign on the sea, with naval combat and visiting islands and stuff, all the while crew and supplies disappear.

And then, after months at sea, a handful of survivors, in an argument, about to come to blows, see that hideous, sunbaked atrocity drag itself out of the hold and stagger towards them.

It be an intense, dark campaign, argh!

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-10-06, 02:27 PM
I could add a few, would that be alright?
Feel free, though it'll ruin my pristine alphabetical listing... *sniffs*

Be it on your conscience! ;)

It be an intense, dark campaign, argh!
Oh, aye, I'm working on a partially nautical campaign and i'm looking forward to one of these showing up ;D

Sverrir
2005-10-10, 01:05 PM
Wow Im loving the Castaway. Just what you need for a couple of months on see. ;)