PDA

View Full Version : Please Update The Index of Fancomics In The Fancomic Sub-Forum

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-14, 09:38 PM
Hello, mods. Please update the index (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103806). Many people have made new fancomics since the big move from the Arts and Crafts forum, and I'm pretty sure I speak for all of them when I say that we want our new fancomics added to the list.

I apologize for being persistant, but I have already sent a PM about this and the issue remains. This may not be a very important issue for you guys, but it is for us. Don't ask us why. It just is.

Thank you. :smallsmile:

P.S: This question is just a curiosity, no offense or anything, but do you guys actually check the new fancomic threads before you approve them? :smallconfused:

It's just that I have this theory...:smalltongue:

MethosH
2009-07-14, 10:46 PM
If you guys really don't want to update it... are we free to send our own Index thread to the fancomics section?

Could you guys add the status of every fancomic on the update? Like... (Dead) and (Active)?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-15, 08:03 AM
Could you guys add the status of every fancomic on the update? Like... (Dead) and (Active)?

And (Finished)?

Roland St. Jude
2009-07-15, 08:34 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Go right ahead and create your own index. I'm not saying it will be stickied; we're actually working on reducing the number of stickies overall. But maybe.

Regarding some comments in the Index thread itself:

Don't PM the Forum Staff account. It even says in the sig:

(The PM box for this account is not monitored; please direct any PMs to the forum staff to WampaX, the message board administrator. Thank you.)

If that doesn't work PM someone else or post here, if the inquiry is general rather than personal.

There is no centrally monitored PM box. Now if you report a post, that is centrally monitored, but that's not really appropriate for the kind of request you're making. (But it is fine to use for all rules violates, thread move or merge requests, and similar issues).

Finally, telling us to "get off their asses and update the friggen list" violates both the rule on circumventing the filter and the rule on disrespecting the moderators/admins. You might want to take a more polite approach next time.

Thread locked.