PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss a strip?

Saknussem
2009-07-15, 11:37 AM
Hey all,
Sorry to sound like a whiner, but did I miss a strip? When did #668 go up and when is 669 due, please? What days are the updates again? Sorry, been a little out of circulation with job hunting.

blackspeeker
2009-07-15, 11:39 AM
Hey all,
Sorry to sound like a whiner, but did I miss a strip? When did #668 go up and when is 669 due, please? What days are the updates again? Sorry, been a little out of circulation with job hunting.

You haven't missed anything, other than the announcement saying there are no more scheduled updates and that we get the comics when Rich is done with them.

jlvm4
2009-07-15, 12:00 PM
You haven't missed anything, other than the announcement saying there are no more scheduled updates and that we get the comics when Rich is done with them.

Is Rich all right?:smalleek:

NerfTW
2009-07-15, 12:10 PM
Rich has a non-terminal health issue that affects his ability to do the strip. Go back through the news posts several years to find information, but remember that he doesn't like it being discussed, and we don't know what it is.

The update schedule is whenever he gets it done. Unofficially, long wait times have been signaling either a lot of text or new artwork in the last year.

FlawedParadigm
2009-07-15, 12:17 PM
And a lot of complaining/locked threads. I've kept this sig for years after the threads it references were locked on sight instead of allowed to progress for 4-5 pages until the next update happened. Actually, I think I started this sig right around the time Rich first posted about his health issue. Heh.

Roland St. Jude
2009-07-15, 03:44 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Sorry, this particular topic is not allowed here. Please see the Forum Rules under Inappropriate Topics.