PDA

View Full Version : BattleRun

NPCMook
2009-07-15, 11:56 AM
http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2259 Awesome? or Best Combination EVER!?

Glancing through it, it seems you need to know both BattleTech and Shadowrun to understand it. Unfortunately I only know Shadowrun... So I'm confused when it comes to the Mech part. It seems like it could be awesome... I'll have to show this to my friend later.

Swordguy
2009-07-15, 12:03 PM
Um...for reference, that was CGL's April Fool's Day joke this year. Yes, it's a real product. Yes, it's technically workable. No, it's not a new game system.

(Frankly, I liked the previous year's AFD joke better - an entire set of extra rules to make your BattleTech game into MechAssault - including powerups that dropped when you killed stuff. :smallamused: )

NPCMook
2009-07-15, 12:06 PM
Um...for reference, that was CGL's April Fool's Day joke this year. Yes, it's a real product. Yes, it's technically workable. No, it's not a new game system.

(Frankly, I liked the previous year's AFD joke better - an entire set of extra rules to make your BattleTech game into MechAssault - including powerups that dropped when you killed stuff. :smallamused: )

Yes, I know it was an april fool's joke, but it just seems awesome, and apparently it was good enough to be nominated for an Ennie