PDA

View Full Version : Stat to X feats

Kris Strife
2009-07-15, 02:10 PM
Two questions actually, 1) does Kung-Fu Genius apply to the AC bonus given by a monk's belt, or just actual monk levels? and 2) Are there any feats that transfer Dex and Wis to Str, Con, Cha or Int?

RTGoodman
2009-07-15, 02:17 PM
I can't really answer you specifically, but you might find some use in the X Stat to Y Bonus (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=320889) thread.

Eldariel
2009-07-15, 02:24 PM
1) does Kung-Fu Genius apply to the AC bonus given by a monk's belt, or just actual monk levels?

If you're allowed to pick it up without Monk-levels, sure, it can be applied to the Monk's Belt-bonus. Mostly though, picking it up without Monk-levels presents its own challenges.

Kris Strife
2009-07-15, 05:59 PM
If you're allowed to pick it up without Monk-levels, sure, it can be applied to the Monk's Belt-bonus. Mostly though, picking it up without Monk-levels presents its own challenges.

I know I've seen it in one of my books, but I can't seem to find it. Where's it located/what are the prereqs?

Never mind, seems my memories are playing tricks on me. Thought I'd seen it before but apparently its a Dragon magazine. >.< Whats the prereqs though?

Eldariel
2009-07-15, 06:05 PM
I know I've seen it in one of my books, but I can't seem to find it. Where's it located/what are the prereqs?

Never mind, seems my memories are playing tricks on me. Thought I'd seen it before but apparently its a Dragon magazine. >.< Whats the prereqs though?

It's apparently only 13 Int and before or at 1st Monk-level. Works out fine.

erikun
2009-07-15, 06:05 PM
Kung Fu Genius
Dragon #319, Dungeon Compendium Vol. 1

Prerequisite: Int 13, must be gained at or before the first level of the monk class is taken.

I thought you had the magazine. :smalltongue:

Kris Strife
2009-07-15, 06:12 PM
Nope, but I remember having seen it before. :p Oddly enough, having grabbed IUS, I'll qualify for Asetic mage once I get a second level spell.

The character is a gestalt Eclectic Learning Warmage//Dragon Flame Adept 1. I'm taking the half dragon racial class (which because it lacks racial Hit Die, lets you take a regular class at first level), so in a 32 point buy game, I'm going to have 3 18s, dispite having only raised Str to 10. Dex is only a 12 and Wis is also only a 10. Since I don't need those for class features, I'd prefer to swap them out for either Str, Con, Int or Cha.