Jergmo
2009-07-15, 11:45 PM
http://www.pinktink3.250x.com/essays/holygrail_files/image019.jpg
The Three-headed Knight
(Multiheaded Hill Giant)
Size/Type: Large Giant
Hit Dice: 16d8+96 (168 hp)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft. in chain mail (6 squares); base speed 40 ft.
Armor Class: 24 (-1 size, -1 Dex, +11 natural, +5 chain mail)
Base Attack/Grapple: +12/+23
Attack: Longsword +20 melee (2d6+7)
Full Attack: Longsword +20/+15/+10 melee (2d6+7)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Rock throwing
Special Qualities: Darkvision 90 ft., Low-light vision, rock catching
Saves: Fort +16, Ref +4, Will +4
Abilities: Str 25, Dex 8, Con 23, Int 7, Wis 8, Cha 6
Skills: Climb +8, Jump +8, Listen +7, Search +3, Spot +10
Feats: Superior Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Initiative, Combat Reflexes, Cleave, Improved Bullrush, Power Attack, Improved Sunder, Weapon Focus(Longsword)
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, unique
Challenge Rating: 10
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil, True Neutral, and Chaotic Neutral
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +7

The Three-headed Knight is a three-headed hill giant that makes its home in forests, rather than hilly and mountainous terrain like its normal brethren. They wield a longsword and wear chain mail, bearing an obscure knightly crest. They seem to have a particular distaste for other knights.

Combat
The Three-headed Knight is a formidable opponent, but its heads constantly bicker with each other, giving their enemies a chance to sneak away.

Jergmo
2009-07-16, 07:55 PM
Shameless bump. Surely there are more Monty Python fans lurking about?

Tengu_temp
2009-07-16, 08:00 PM
Needs more special abilities. I suggest the middle head's nauseating breath (he can't brush his teeth, after all) and the ability for each head to act independently, which can be represented by taking more actions in a round than normal but with a random chance of doing something really discoordinated.

Jergmo
2009-07-16, 08:07 PM
Needs more special abilities. I suggest the middle head's nauseating breath (he can't brush his teeth, after all) and the ability for each head to act independently, which can be represented by taking more actions in a round than normal but with a random chance of doing something really discoordinated.

So, Stench, however, multiple actions are covered by Superior Two-Weapon Fighting. (The right and left head each control an arm)

Newspaper
2009-07-16, 08:14 PM
I would think each head would have it's own individual Int, Wis and Cha score. How you would determine each, I don't know.

Jergmo
2009-07-16, 08:18 PM
I would think each head would have it's own individual Int, Wis and Cha score. How you would determine each, I don't know.

I thought of this, however, it's fair to say that the lot of them are equally stupid.

Badgercloak
2009-07-16, 09:27 PM
Where are the knights who say neep? :smallbiggrin:

Jergmo
2009-07-16, 09:54 PM
Where are the knights who say neep? :smallbiggrin:

It's "ni" (no harm intended), and they are now the Knights Who Say Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm!

Debihuman
2009-07-16, 10:23 PM
This is terrific. Maybe you could have given a level of Knight from PH2 just to push it over the top.

Debby

Jergmo
2009-07-16, 10:50 PM
This is terrific. Maybe you could have given a level of Knight from PH2 just to push it over the top.

Debby

:smallamused: