PDA

View Full Version : Teleportation PRC

Danin
2009-07-18, 01:12 PM
I heard mentioned on this form some sort of teleportation PRC (I think form Expedition to Castle Ravenloft) that specializes in short range blinking. I searched the forum but couldn't turn anything up. Could someone point me in the right direction? What level can you enter? Does it progress casting or have a casting of its own? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Flickerdart
2009-07-18, 01:18 PM
There's the Wayfarer Guide in Complete Arcana, but I figure that's not what you're looking for. It specializes in Teleporting places.

Cedrass
2009-07-18, 01:20 PM
The only one I can think of is the Elocater, and it's a Psionic class... Not sure it's what you want, but here's the link anyways, just in case.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/prestigeClasses/elocater.htm

Mavian
2009-07-18, 01:20 PM
Jaunter is in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits.

Gets you dim door and the transpositions.

Danin
2009-07-18, 01:24 PM
The Jaunter! Thats the one! Thanks, I was looking in entirely the wrong place. Do you know if it has casting progression / casting of its own? I'm looking to incorporate something like it with a swiftblade for a villain.

Sinfire Titan
2009-07-18, 01:29 PM
Jaunter is in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits.

Gets you dim door and the transpositions.

Damn. I was gonna say that.

4 levels long, requires Spring Attack to enter. Damn good for anyone who wants a bit more mobility in their build (well, save for Casters).

Uin
2009-07-18, 02:45 PM
Whenever anyone is looking for a class/feat/spell/whatever I always seems to be the one that spots the Eberron option...:

Blade of Orion from Dragonmarked