PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out the old...

Freejack451
2009-07-19, 04:46 PM
Hey there Play grounders!

Ok so heres the deal. I got way to many books from various companies over the years. Dang you D20 open content! I like to consider myself a collector of rpg books as well as a player (honestly though what self respecting player doesn't own way too many books). Dang you D20 open content and eBay!
My question is if anyone of you have any experience with these books as how compatible they are with the current state of D&D 3.5, I'm not as up to speed as I would like to be so thats why I ask. If they still work well and balanced I will keep them.
So here is a list of books I am thinking of giving a new home too.

Fantasy Flight Games Books from the Legends and Layers:

Mythic Races
Spells and Spell craft
Traps and Treachery

Fast Forward Entertainment:

The Encyclopedia of Demons & Devils
Green Races
Occult Items of Power
Rings of Power
Swords of Power
Swords of Evil
Wondrous Items of Power
Enchanted Locations

Sword & Sorcery Studios:

Creature Collection I
Creature Collection II
Hollowfaust: City of Necromancers
Mithril: City of The Golem

and last but not least:

Touched by The Gods: A Sourcebook of Cults and Cabals in the
Penumbra line of books by Atlas games.

Arms and Armory by Bastion Press.

Of course they are all D20. Just to make it clear, I am not trying to sell these here or trying to solicit customers. I just want to know if anyone has had any real experience using these in the current form of D&D 3.5 D20 so I can know whether or not they are worth keeping.

Thx ahead of time

Freejack

Anxe
2009-07-19, 06:43 PM
The only one I'm familiar with there is Traps and Treachery. The traps in it are good. The magic items are not. Some of the classes are good as well, specifically the Thug NPC class. If I recall most of the classes in it were underpowered, so I wouldn't worry.

Freejack451
2009-07-19, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the response,

I hate to ask questions like this, but i have a lot of books gathering dust and needed some extra cash. My job doesn't pay so hot and my wife is i Grad. School so every penny counts.

If anyone else has any info on these books it would be greatly appreciated.

Freejack

Lord Loss
2009-07-20, 05:23 AM
i want to help but i don't know any of them. Sorry.