PDA

View Full Version : Darth appearences?

Froogleyboy
2009-07-19, 07:13 PM
Okay, I'm wanting to create a Sith to throw at my players and before I even think about stats, I'm thinking about appearance. now, what are some freaky appearances for my Darth (before you say it, this is WAY before the "One Sith order" so no red and black tats)

Eon
2009-07-19, 07:54 PM
evil laughter, dark features, pale skin, jet black robes seem natural to sith but some you might not have thought of are protruding spikes in assorted places, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Orbalisks could be quite entertaining... your call really...

Limos
2009-07-19, 08:05 PM
How about going in the complete opposite direction? Lots of colors and an ever present smile. To keep the darkness motif going use deep colors, maroon instead of Red, gold instead of yellow. A demon Jester rather than a black cloaked ghoul.

When you first introduce him make sure to play up his generally affable exterior then twist it into something sinister when they find out he's a Sith. Look up Kefka.

KillianHawkeye
2009-07-19, 08:06 PM
There were some good ideas in this aritcle (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/BtT2) on WotC's Star Wars page.

Anxe
2009-07-19, 08:11 PM
If he's got armor it has to have elbow spikes.

sonofzeal
2009-07-19, 08:31 PM
If he's got armor it has to have elbow spikes.

Elbow spikes..... of villainy (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpikesOfVillainy)?

Doc Roc
2009-07-19, 09:08 PM
Affable woman with blonde hair and purple eyes in a black evening dress. Commands her armies of loyal clones from the bridge of a heavily modified c-corvette whose unpretentious exterior hides a cloaking device and a hyper drive capable of .70.

"Only too happy to help, Master Jedi.... Now about those medical supplies."

"Look, there's a lot about the force you just don't know, options that weren't discussed."

"I represent an interested third party, you might say."

Hook:
"Killing is not the first resort of a well-prepared Jedi.... Don't you wonder about the propensity of the Jedi Order for solving matters with violence? What happened to the mediators, the heroes of old who fought without fighting? The Jedi are corrupt, but not in the way you might imagine."

Tallis
2009-07-19, 09:35 PM
Affable woman with blonde hair and purple eyes in a black evening dress. Commands her armies of loyal clones from the bridge of a heavily modified c-corvette whose unpretentious exterior hides a cloaking device and a hyper drive capable of .70.

"Only too happy to help, Master Jedi.... Now about those medical supplies."

"Look, there's a lot about the force you just don't know, options that weren't discussed."

"I represent an interested third party, you might say."

Hook:
"Killing is not the first resort of a well-prepared Jedi.... Don't you wonder about the propensity of the Jedi Order for solving matters with violence? What happened to the mediators, the heroes of old who fought without fighting? The Jedi are corrupt, but not in the way you might imagine."

I really like this, now I need to find Star Wars group so I can use it...

Could work as an adventure or a PC :)