PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati NWO CCG price list.

Freejack451
2009-07-20, 11:29 AM
Hey there Playgrounders!

I was wondering if any of you may know where to find or if you even happen to have a list of the individual cards cash values? I've searched the web of course, and have had no real luck other than the listing for the occasional individual card.
I got a shoe box full of them (around 1400 cards total) and was thinking about selling them off. I have not used them in a while and just hate to leave them sitting around collecting dust.

Thanks in advance,

Freejack

Optimystik
2009-07-20, 11:33 AM
http://www.ebay.com

:smalltongue:

Freejack451
2009-07-20, 12:06 PM
Yeah, eBay was the first place I checked. I was hoping that was a less than average number of sellers listings than one would normally find. I could sell the whole lot for a profit compared to what I got them for, but I wanted to try to squeeze as much value out of them as possible. I hoping the demand is greater than what my initial searches have revealed.

Anyone else?

NeoVid
2009-07-20, 03:21 PM
Considering that the collected edition that SJgames sells now gives you a copy of every card from the first set, including the promos, for about $30 total, I'd say almost no cards from the game are worth anything much.

With it being my all time favorite CCG, and my still occasionally getting new players into it, I've never seen this as a bad thing.

Zeb The Troll
2009-07-22, 02:38 AM
Considering that the collected edition that SJgames sells now gives you a copy of every card from the first set, including the promos, for about $30 total, I'd say almost no cards from the game are worth anything much.

With it being my all time favorite CCG, and my still occasionally getting new players into it, I've never seen this as a bad thing.Really? Which box set are you looking at? I found "The One With Everything Factory Set" new for over $100 and used for about $80 on Amazon. I know they aren't always the cheapest, but they're not usually triple the going rate.