PDA

View Full Version : Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (build help!)

13_CBS
2009-07-21, 03:08 PM
The last thread was made around 2008, so in order to avoid thread necromancy, here's a shiny new thread for TQ discussion!

(For those of you unfamiliar with Titan Quest, it's a hack and slash isometric view RPG set in fantasy Greece, Egypt, Far East, and elsewhere. It's very, very much like the Diablo series.)

At the moment, I'm playing as my first character ever, a level 15 Spellbreaker (Warfare + Spirit) on Normal. My strategy is to rip through the enemy using a combo of good equipment, Dual Wielding, and Onslaught while my Liche King pet provides fire support.

My build questions are these:

1) How quickly should I try to progress up the Warfare tree? That is, how much of a priority are the upper level Dual Wielding skills? Should I focus on maxing the lower level skills instead?

2) Same as above, except for Spirit. Right now, the only skill point I have in Spirit is a single one for Liche King. Should I try to max him out or should I instead try to upgrade him with the upper tier skills first?

3) How useful are the Deathchill aura-related skills in Spirit? Should I go for those first? Also, how do you activate things like Ravages of Time? Does it activate along with Deathchill aura?

Indon
2009-07-22, 10:08 AM
You could try the developer's website (http://www.titanquestgame.com/) to find other players of the game. Personally, while I've heard of the game, I don't really know anything about it other than that it's a diablo clone.

Also, I made a general Diablo clone thread (I figure that no individual diablo clone gets played enough to have a thread that stays alive).