PDA

View Full Version : Githyanki/drow Half-breed

Andry
2009-07-22, 08:42 AM
Hi guys and gals I was wondering you could help me with an interesting concept one of my players had. We are starting a drow campaign set in Menzoberranzan in the Forgotten Realms (3.5). Now my players wants to play a half drow/half githyanki character. Most of the other players are either playing drow or orogs. Both of these races are +2 LA. Now he wants me to figure out what stat adjustments and what special abilities he will get by combining the two races while keeping it a +2 LA. We are using the Expanded Psionics version of the githyanki.

Thanks in Advance for any help given

AslanCross
2009-07-22, 09:30 AM
The only thing I can think of is adding the Phrenic template to the Drow. Since you're using XPH, that should be fine. The total LA goes up to +4.

Githyanki were once humans, or so the lore goes, so I don't really think there's much that can be inherited from them other than their psionic ability.

EDIt: Misread your post. Anyway, I'd think of taking the drow ability scores and throwing out the racial spell-like abilities. Keep the psionic ability from the Githyanki.