+x|Class Ability

10th|
+x|
+x|
+x|
+x|Class Ability[/table]

Golden-Esque
2009-07-22, 07:20 PM
In my opinion, you're going to want to change the name of your class. There's a Vigilante prestige class in one of the sourcebooks, I think it's Masters of the Wild.

Also, your class seems to be made up mostly of feats, with each level granting a specific feat. It's kind of like a watered down Fighter in a sense. You might want to give your class more interesting powers; it looks like you're going for a Batman kinda feel to the class.

The spells might be a little much, in my opinion. It's not an aligned class, so where is the magic coming from?

I'd go back, add a little fluff so we know where you want to go with this, and format everything into a nice, well organized table like Kroy suggested.

Origomar
2009-07-22, 07:35 PM
In my opinion, you're going to want to change the name of your class. There's a Vigilante prestige class in one of the sourcebooks, I think it's Masters of the Wild.

Also, your class seems to be made up mostly of feats, with each level granting a specific feat. It's kind of like a watered down Fighter in a sense. You might want to give your class more interesting powers; it looks like you're going for a Batman kinda feel to the class.

The spells might be a little much, in my opinion. It's not an aligned class, so where is the magic coming from?

I'd go back, add a little fluff so we know where you want to go with this, and format everything into a nice, well organized table like Kroy suggested.

two posts above, thanks for the tables, i asked how to make them in another thread(so far no one responded that i know of) and i was afraid of making him overpowered so i nerfed down his things and i tend to over complicate things which is why i tried to use feats.

Vaynor
2009-07-22, 07:37 PM

It's in Complete Adventurer.

Golden-Esque
2009-07-22, 08:37 PM
It's in Complete Adventurer.

Drat, I should know that! That's my favorite of the Complete Series :/.