PDA

View Full Version : Next OOTS Strip

Rhoni
2009-07-24, 09:51 AM
Will the next strip (670) have flying cars?

Just Kidding. We love you, Rich!

Zanaril
2009-07-24, 09:55 AM
Wow, we've gone eight days without someone posting one of these threads.

Quinton250
2009-07-24, 09:55 AM
While it is kind of a downer that we have had only 2 strips in the past 3 weeks, posting threads about it won't make it come any fast, and everyone is aware of the delay.

Plus, a whole bunch of people are probably going to take offense to this topic, and then it will be locked.

Rhoni
2009-07-24, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry if anyone was offended. That wasn't my intention. I was only trying to inject a little levity.

Zanaril
2009-07-24, 10:16 AM
Anyway, we've already had (sort of) flying cars. Car. Well, limo.

Spiky
2009-07-24, 10:19 AM
See, that was your mistake. The internet community doesn't allow for levity. No doubt next time you will be punished more severely, you should be cautious.

Turkish Delight
2009-07-24, 10:21 AM
I'm sorry if anyone was offended. That wasn't my intention. I was only trying to inject a little levity.

You were only saying out loud, and in not-very-subtly hidden form, what I'm guessing practically everyone is thinking. The waiting is painful.

Andore Mordre
2009-07-24, 10:59 AM
Theory: the next one is going to be the montage sequence of the arc-ender.

Maybe Elan and Vurkle will create flying cars to get Banjo and Giggles up to one of the pantheons (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0137.html).

Carnivorous_Bea
2009-07-24, 11:04 AM
I will just say that now that Roy has voiced a firm opinion that Belkar will soon permanently die, it's almost certain that some unexpected twist will develop with that prophecy. Roy is so sure that he's practically setting himself (and the readership) up for a surprise. :smallamused:

It's kind of like the kidnapper in the Azure City jail saying "wow, I'm glad I'm safe up here" :smallbiggrin:

Arin
2009-07-24, 11:21 AM
Actually, does anyone know if there's an "official" word on the delay?

Once upon a time, when the comic went this long without updating, I was sad because there wasn't a new comic yet. NOW, when I see it go this long without updating, I start to get very concerned about Rich's health. It would be really nice to know he's doing okay. (It doesn't help that his last posted comic was about death and the Afterlife.)