PDA

View Full Version : Play Together! Age of Mythology Challenges

Lord Loss
2009-07-25, 07:48 AM
I felt like making some sort of let's play + discussion of a video game because I'M BORED. So, I was looking through my games:

Riven? No, that's way too hard, I don't really get it (My dad beat it, though)

Dungeon Lords? Nope, I've been ranting about that for quite a while and you've all been ignoring me.

Spore? That would be interesting, but, meh. It's getting old.

Sims 2? No comment.

Myst? Nah...

Atlantis: Trial By Fire... i'm doing that soon. But not today.

And so on, through ancient games, new boring things, tradgedies like Zoombinis, until...:

Age of Mythology... Age of Mythology! AOM! Hallelhulia! It's fun, strategic, there are many choices (Main gods, secondary gods, third gods, etc.)

And Now we will play AOM.

In a set of Challenges, which you may join.

Challenge Number One: When Hippos Attack...

You may only use units that can be produced by cheat codes to attack. You may use others to defend, but bears and hippos are all that'll be attacking enemies. You may only have two bears total. You may not attack for the first two minutes. Record Your progress by posting. Sign up now!

Eon
2009-07-25, 08:17 PM
... ahem. "barkbarkbarkbarkbark" "atlantis reborn" "isis hear my plea"

onasuma
2009-07-26, 12:35 AM
I felt like making some sort of let's play + discussion of a video game because I'M BORED. So, I was looking through my games:

Riven? No, that's way too hard, I don't really get it (My dad beat it, though)

Dungeon Lords? Nope, I've been ranting about that for quite a while and you've all been ignoring me.

Spore? That would be interesting, but, meh. It's getting old.

Sims 2? No comment.

Myst? Nah...

Atlantis: Trial By Fire... i'm doing that soon. But not today.

And so on, through ancient games, new boring things, tradgedies like Zoombinis, until...:

Age of Mythology... Age of Mythology! AOM! Hallelhulia! It's fun, strategic, there are many choices (Main gods, secondary gods, third gods, etc.)

And Now we will play AOM.

In a set of Challenges, which you may join.

Challenge Number One: When Hippos Attack...

You may only use units that can be produced by cheat codes to attack. You may use others to defend, but bears and hippos are all that'll be attacking enemies. You may only have two bears total. You may not attack for the first two minutes. Record Your progress by posting. Sign up now!

One bear is MORE than enough to take out a base when given hippo backup. That thing could more or less take a titan in the expansions, so long as you kept moving.

Lord Loss
2009-07-26, 09:27 AM
Okay, No bear.