PDA

View Full Version : We have seen Haley's haircut before

DoomITP
2009-07-26, 04:45 PM
Remember before Haley had her hair fixed? Her hairstyle was actually used before in comic 319 by the part of haley's brain that wants to get back to jokes! :smallbiggrin:

Keris
2009-07-26, 04:47 PM
Yep, this was commented back when Haley first received her new hairstyle.

rainbowjo
2009-07-26, 04:53 PM
Yep, this was commented back when Haley first received her new hairstyle.

And many times since.

Cizak
2009-07-26, 05:16 PM
YES, WE KNOW!! :smallannoyed:

Sorry, but these threads, even though they don't appear very often, really gets on my nerves :smallsigh:

kpenguin
2009-07-26, 05:24 PM
YES, WE KNOW!! :smallannoyed:

Sorry, but these threads, even though they don't appear very often, really gets on my nerves :smallsigh:

Well, too bad, boyo.

People notice things. Maybe they've been noticed by other people before, but people notice things and when they notice things they like they like to tell other people.

Now, to you, this might be horribly obvious or might have been discussed a thousand times, but for Doomer, this is brand new. Let him have his fun revealing an observation he made to the fandom at large. He's not hurting anybody.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-07-26, 06:12 PM
Well, too bad, boyo.

People notice things. Maybe they've been noticed by other people before, but people notice things and when they notice things they like they like to tell other people.

Now, to you, this might be horribly obvious or might have been discussed a thousand times, but for Doomer, this is brand new. Let him have his fun revealing an observation he made to the fandom at large. He's not hurting anybody.

Although I very much hate it when people bring something old up and present it as new, usually because they weren't around when it was new, or they otherwise missed it, I would have to agree it you, Mr. V's Gender = Rick Roll.

However, we should still be able to point out that they have been brought up before.

Demiurge
2009-07-26, 06:33 PM
I know that as soon as I saw the inner Haley with that hairstyle, I was VERY strongly hoping Haley herself would get it.

Bibliomancer
2009-07-26, 08:31 PM
I'm still hoping that they will house rule in 'hair spikes' as Haley's back up melee weapon.

Come to think of it, they could be ranged as well, given the right clip type.

thepsyker
2009-07-26, 08:59 PM
What I've always wondered is if there was something symbolic about her gaining the hairstyle of the part of her brain that "is sick of all this emo crap and wants to get back to comedy."

Bibliomancer
2009-07-26, 09:38 PM
What I've always wondered is if there was something symbolic about her gaining the hairstyle of the part of her brain that "is sick of all this emo crap and wants to get back to comedy."

It indicates that the emo will be replaced with epicness wearing +1 full plate of comedy.

That, or she'll start multi-classing into bard.

LordZarth
2009-07-26, 09:55 PM
However, we should still be able to point out that they have been brought up before.

You can do whatever you want. But it doesn't do anything for you, and only disappoints the other guy.

-------------

I had forgotten about that. The hairstyle is definitely awesome.

Bibliomancer
2009-07-26, 10:11 PM
The basic principle of the forum is tolerance. Tolerance of people asking redundant questions (I often find myself in that camp, having only joined recently), tolerance of people responding to them caustically (provided that it isn't to the point of flaming), and tolerance of people being annoyed about people almost-flaming. By extension, there [hopefully] is also tolerance of people pointing the above out, and people pointing the above out and... [/loop].

Anyways, if the OP missed the original revelation, it would be helpful if you could direct them to the original thread, Cizak.