PDA

View Full Version : [Town] Dancing Fox Inn LXV: Don't drink that...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 10:47 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

((Banner by Celtois))

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn.

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment. Thank you for understanding.. Be sure to enjoy your stay.

Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:

Description:

The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.
There is, downstairs, a bag. A small bag, but it . . . is bottomless. It is where the food comes from. Grade A food, and limitless supply. So there's no chance of running out of food. Same for the drinks. But, you know, a barrel, not a bag.

Disclaimer: The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head will explode)
Current Staff:
Nerick- Barkeep and Manager
???- Barboy
Gabriella - Barmaid
Julie - Waiter
Jessica - Cook
??? - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, and a janitor.
If you're none of these but think you can help ask about a job, ask Nerick, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to... dunno, Quinsar or Celtois.))

NPCs:

Name: Naim ElLess.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average hight, weight, and so on.
He's the waiter when Nerick isn't around.

THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie
Coffee - buzzzzz.
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste.
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach
Cold Milk – For the kids
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness!

Beers, Ales & Such*:
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!"
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!)
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream.
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim.
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good.
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella.
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts
Chips & Dip
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood
Cured Ham Steak
BBQ Hydra Heads
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Pork Chops
Mutton Chops
Golden Apple
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge
Fresh Bread
Fine Aged Cheddar
Fava Beans
Birdseed
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins
Brownies
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...)
Milkshake
Cookies
Pie (Pick a flavor)

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn.
Dancing Fox Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113391&postcount=1400) and DFI '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

Seals of Approval

http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/beansseal.png
Helping the Town
I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833803&postcount=173)
II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5295652&postcount=745) III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394073&postcount=617) IV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394840&postcount=645) V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5693258&postcount=786) Woohoo!

X2
2009-07-28, 10:49 PM
Richard enters, wearing a black cloak concealing his face.

((ooh! ooh! pick me! pick me!))

Xartyve2 turns around and finally spots the armed men as well as Richard.

Itching for a fight he turns to Deb.

Do you think these floors have the intergrity to withstand an Explosion Array?

Beans
2009-07-28, 10:50 PM
Well, since "that Neil kid" is sitting right next to me, and we're not arguing, it might appear that he and I are on good terms.
((NOT ME!))
Repost.
Chas, you got the numbering wrong. correct now. Whee!

Shades of Gray
2009-07-28, 10:50 PM
I don't know. Never tried. But it has survived quite a lot. I don't recommend starting fights, you've been here for maybe twenty minutes. Tops.

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 10:52 PM
Richard sits down in the corner. around him is a holy aura.

((BAM! THE DIRT IS GONE!))

X2
2009-07-28, 10:53 PM
I don't know. Never tried. But it has survived quite a lot. I don't recommend starting fights, you've been here for maybe twenty minutes. Tops.

It was just a hypothetical.

The integrity of his point is weaked by the fact that he constantly looks behind him at the armed group.

Recaiden
2009-07-28, 10:54 PM
I bet it does. It's withstood dragons, at the least.
Do you have the structural integrity to survive a fight? By the way, what's structural mean?
((short deadtime))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 10:56 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/inari.gif

*A hoof pushes the door open and a wooly head peeks in, making sure that the place is safe, then a llama trots in, waving to everyone and asking for a bowl of warm milk.*

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:01 PM
some of the PLA men eye the Llama strangely...

Beans
2009-07-28, 11:02 PM
If the llama can smell undead people, he may notice that the pale, redheaded woman is, in fact, undead. But well-preserved, smelling more like ozone and vinegar than anything else.

X2
2009-07-28, 11:03 PM
some of the PLA men eye the Llama strangely...

Xartyve2's patience finally caves and he calles out to the PLA men.

Can I help you gentlemen?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:04 PM
*He's very used to it. If they don't engage him in conversation, he'll simply start lapping at his bowl of milk and keep an eye on them with a yawn. If they are constantly staring at him, then he may get a little mischievous. *

If the llama can smell undead people, he may notice that the pale, redheaded woman is, in fact, undead. But well-preserved, smelling more like ozone and vinegar than anything else.

(He won't pick up on that when I roll a 5 for him, but he'd be too polite to say anything...probably.)

X2
2009-07-28, 11:06 PM
((damn, surprise deadtime. Expect me back on in three hours. Maybe more))

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:07 PM
No, we're just here for drinks.
Richard, the cloaked man walks over towards Xartyve.
If they are giving you trouble... I can... take care of them...
A richard has a very strong holy aura.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:12 PM
*Looks up at the white-skinned lass, ponders something and shakes his head, as his finishes his milk, still keeping a friendly eye on the patrons of the Inn.*

Beans
2009-07-28, 11:14 PM
Her (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6174835&postcount=154) skin isn't white; it's corpse-grey.
Link is to her character sheet.

X2
2009-07-28, 11:15 PM
No, we're just here for drinks.
Richard, the cloaked man walks over towards Xartyve.
If they are giving you trouble... I can... take care of them...
A richard has a very strong holy aura.

((you can go ahead and ignore that last post))

I think I can take 'em

He turns back to the armed group.

I hate to pry, but what's with all the armaments?

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:17 PM
no, no, I've been waiting to take these guys out infront of everyone for a long time. they're a flaw from somthing that I created.

We're gonna liberate our empire! wanna join us

just say the word and I can put them all out of their misery in a gory fasion.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:19 PM
(Sorry, Beans, I'm out of practice. Character looks pretty cool.)

*He finishes his bowl of milk, gently grabs it in his teeth and sets it on the counter. He then taps a pouch tied to a string on his side which spits out a coin that lands on the counter with a magical flourish.*

*The llama gives a nervous glance to the soldiers and the questioner, wondering if he'll need the safety of the counter soon.*

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:20 PM
Theres 3 specific guys I have somthing personal with. Once they're dead, the rest are up for grabs.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-28, 11:21 PM
Neil (Vocusta still living sort-of-boyfriend and stalker for ten years) looks at the llama.

He kneels down. You are aware that you are a llama, correct?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:22 PM
*The beast of burden nods with a happy, somewhat goofy smile on his face.*

X2
2009-07-28, 11:23 PM
no, no, I've been waiting to take these guys out infront of everyone for a long time. they're a flaw from somthing that I created.

We're gonna liberate our empire! wanna join us

just say the word and I can put them all out of their misery in a gory fasion.

To the group

You know, this is a social place. Maybe we don't want guns waving in our faces

To Richard

Sounds good to me

Shades of Gray
2009-07-28, 11:24 PM
Ah, just making sure... Are you aware that llamas generally don't pay for drinks? Erm... Not that I'm calling llamas untrustworthy, I mean that they usually don't buy any in the the first place. Neil is trying really hard not to offend the llama. As bad things happen to those who offend llamas.

Beans
2009-07-28, 11:29 PM
Vocusta looks over at the llama-talking scene with bemused interest.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:29 PM
*The llama smiles, his tail wagging.* I never paid for drinks at Trog's but that's cuz I once saved Trog's life, but I haven't saved the life of the owner here, so I thought I should probably pay at least, until I can fight off some horrible monster like the Chupacabra. I appreciate your concern though. Hiya, I'm Atreyu, a cleric of Inari and reserve steed for the court of Camelot.

*The llama extends a hoof in the traditional humanoid gesture known as "shaking."*

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:30 PM
The empire isn't here, its-
richard takes his cloak off. He's wearing a suit (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BuENOh6AKqA/SW6ENfiBTKI/AAAAAAAADu8/Tdzr6suZNf0/s400/le+chiffre.jpg), and has angel wings.
oh s**t its richard!
the PLA man says as he turns pale.
Richard approaches the group, and grabs their leader by the 'collar' of the armor

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Chairman Dunstan? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for your father, and you curse the gendarmeries. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that your father's death , while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.
We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very surcuirity that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

Chairman Dunstan is thoroughly freaked.

Cover your ears, and close your eyes, kiddies!

Richard tears the Chairman's head off with his bare hands, and then bludgeons two other PLA ranking officers to death with the Chairman's head.

Light em' up!

((a cookie to whoever knows what I stole that speech from))

X2
2009-07-28, 11:30 PM
Xartyve2 stands up beside Richard and says to Deb.

You should probably start doing estimates on the damage about to be caused.

Xartyve2 raises his hands above his head as they start to glow deep blue as well as his eyes.

As he throws them down he casts the spell

Explosion array!

A round sigil appears at the feet of part of the group. With explosive force it flies upwards sending debris into the now airbourne men who crash into the ceiling.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:33 PM
(oooh ooooh, I love that scene!!
Chairman Dunstan's is dead because he had no code. He had no honor and God was watching.)

Shades of Gray
2009-07-28, 11:33 PM
Deb nods. More cash for me.

Ah, a pleasure to meet you Atreyu. Lord Neil-Bastian II. He says, shaking the hoof. So how are you talking? Clerical magic?

Recaiden
2009-07-28, 11:34 PM
Riki glares at Richard. If I hadn't lost our Intercessor. . .
But she turns away and looks at the llama. Hello. Welcome to the DFI.

Beans
2009-07-28, 11:35 PM
((Deadtime.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:37 PM
Wizard's magic, but its mostly the same thing, unless you really enjoy your magic, then you probably know a difference. I started worshipping Inari after I came to Town and I was brought to Town because its easier than baby-sitting me. I get kinda mischievous whenever I'm pinned up. *he says with a snicker of someone who remembers an old time.*

The pleasure is mine, Lord Bastian. *then he yawns and looks embarrassed. His face turns red behind the wooly coating.*

*He waves to the new speaker* Thanks, and hiya.

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:38 PM
All the remaining PLA men are dead, except for one, who is critically wounded

Richard... go to hell!

and now the last PLA man is dead.

A random NPC pukes at the head pulling thing and runs out of the DFI.

X2
2009-07-28, 11:40 PM
Yeehaw! Diplomacy is for suckers!

Say just who were those guys?

Recaiden
2009-07-28, 11:43 PM
They were the other guys.
So, Llama, I'd be Riki. Have you gotten a name?

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:43 PM
those guys where one of the larger branches of the BPLA. Illeagal revolutionaries from my empire.

Richard owns the empire...

In my empire there is a heavily enstated feudal policy. theres only one ruler, me, and theres a bunch of other laws these people are too stupid to obey...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:46 PM
Hi Riki. I'm Atreyu. Its nice to *YAWN* meet'cha. I don't ...wannna be rude...but the milk was to ...help, you know, me sleep..and I think...*LONG YAWN* He says as he kinda starts to drift a little on his feet.

X2
2009-07-28, 11:49 PM
those guys where one of the larger branches of the BPLA. Illeagal revolutionaries from my empire.

Richard owns the empire...

In my empire there is a heavily enstated feudal policy. theres only one ruler, me, and theres a bunch of other laws these people are too stupid to obey...

Remind me to introduce you to Chang, you two would get along.

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:51 PM
Whos chang?
Richard asks.
He then orders a gin & tonic from a passing waiter, casually, as if he didn't just main and slaughter several people.

oh, and he casts mending on all the stuff... that got brokedz... in the "fight"
and teleports the bodies off to la-la-land...

Quinsar
2009-07-28, 11:51 PM
Areisha is at the bar.

Beans
2009-07-28, 11:54 PM
((No longer deadtime... maybe...
If stuff worth staying up for is gonna happen, I'm still here.))

Quinsar
2009-07-28, 11:55 PM
((Beans!
Intro 'em now?))

Recaiden
2009-07-28, 11:56 PM
Richard, why do you even come here? I can't remember you doing much other than fighting.
Riki tries to steady the llama. That's alright. You might want to go upstairs to a room though.

X2
2009-07-28, 11:56 PM
Xartyve2 stuffs the the coffeecake in his mouth in two whole bites and sits back down again.

Now where was I? Is that a llama?

Beans
2009-07-28, 11:57 PM
((YES. INTRO TIME.))
Vocusta... is... sitting.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-07-28, 11:57 PM
*The llama thanks Rika and stumbles sluggishly upstairs to a room. Snoring may be heard during the quieter times in the downstairs area.*

(Goodnight everyone!!)

Chas the mage
2009-07-28, 11:58 PM
these men, left to their own devices, would have attempted to recruit all the able bodied men in the town, and then after they did that they would try and take over the town.

Quinsar
2009-07-28, 11:59 PM
Vwaaaooo! Waaaooo! Vwaaaooo!
A portal opens and spits a man out.
He looks like this;
http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0907/d24/0028/f4dd568.png

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:02 AM
A young woman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6570014&postcount=186) is ejected from the portal as well, her small, neat hooves clicking on the floor.
It would appear, Master, that we have arrived.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 12:03 AM
Richard doesen't like demons. at all.
He sits back down, receives his cocktail, and notices his suit has a bloodstain on it, and he then notices another... and another...

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 12:03 AM
We've dealt with that before. They don't even look dangerous. I mean you were able to handle them, and you died a few days ago. I meant before they arrived though.
Rikka goes to sit down next to Vocusta.
((Oh boy! Another character by Quinsar! I'm sure we'll be seeing him for a long time.))
EDIT: Hello, newcomers!

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:04 AM
Yes, it does appear we are here.
He says, getting up.
Could of had a better entrance, though.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:06 AM
True. Says the one who arrived perfectly on both fee---er, hooves.
She adjusts her glasses.
If I may ask again, Master, where exactly are we?
She nods to Riki.

X2
2009-07-29, 12:07 AM
((deadtime))

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 12:08 AM
That beast manages to kill me because I was weakened from obliterating legions of troops on the northern front. then it was tracked down, shot with a mini gun, and then an ion cannon and a death ray, and after a decent amount of that it finally died. He takes a breath
And, I am of the Immortal breed, a diety, I have had 23 thousand years to train my strength to such immesurable levels that I can rip a mans head off with one hand, and then kill several others with the head...

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:08 AM
My magics indicate we're in a town called the Town...
He says, waving to Rikka.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:10 AM
Aptly named, if nothing else.
She pulls a clipboard from, well, nowhere and begins writing... stuff.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:14 AM
I'm getting a drink!
Want one?

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 12:14 AM
Richard, don't boast. Tearing off a head isn't that hard, although one handed is a bit harder. And yes, you had been fighting, but surely you can heal yourself. Plus, listing your power like that is just asking for someone to test it.
Riki waves back. That it is. So why did you guys come here?

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 12:15 AM
Chas bursts through the window, and draws his rapier as he lands gracfully upon the balls of his feet.
I have returned!
Chas is now... human again.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:16 AM
She looks up from her board of clipping at her master; she hesitates briefly before answering.
Erm--Yes, please.

She looks at Riki.
I myself am not currently aware of our business here.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:19 AM
We're here to increase the capacity of my Magick!
The town is on a nexus, and has very powerful magi here.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 12:23 AM
Alright. Sounds fun and productive enough.
She glances at Chas.
Where did you return from?

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:24 AM
Ah---yes. Magick always has been important.
A thin, stinger-tipped tail swishes gently behind her.
She jots down a few more notes.

Increase Magick capacity.
Town=on nexus=powerful magi.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:28 AM
At the bar:
Get me and my minion a drink, mortal!
Geesh, fine. That'll be two silver.
Two silver?
You do not make me pay mortal! I could incinerate you with my Magick!
The bartender sighs.
Are you going to pay?
Take your blood money, mortal!
He shouts, slamming two silver on the bar and taking the drink back to his secretary. It's a martini.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:31 AM
One of a secondary pair of arms reaches out through a slit in her jacket to take the martini. It is smaller and only has two fingers and a thumb.
Thank you, Master.

Payment is expected in Town, it seems.
Should gently remind the Master about that soon. Note-taking happens.

Mee
2009-07-29, 12:33 AM
If Richard is still here, he should be poked from behind by a little girl.
If not, then Riki should.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:36 AM
The sorceror nods and sips his drink.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 12:38 AM
Is he always that dramatic?
Then Riki gets poked(I think). Ah! And spins around to see who it is.
Oh. Ready to explain about the food?

((Well, Chas is offline))

Mee
2009-07-29, 12:39 AM
Is he always that dramatic?
Then Riki gets poked(I think). Ah! And spins around to see who it is.

"Tho, were you going to feed me?"
Asks the hungry looking little girl.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 12:40 AM
Riki pulls out a block of cheese. Gouda. Not sure where she got that.
Here you go. Domesticating animals does have some benefits in foods, at least.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:41 AM
The Master has a certain---ahem---flair with which he operates. Some have referred to him as "eccentric." She sips her martini.

The little girl may notice what appears to be a secretary-like woman... with small hooves. And a stinger-tipped tail. And a secondary pair of arms.
She's an execuloth, whee!

Mee
2009-07-29, 12:42 AM
Riki pulls out a block of cheese. Gouda. Not sure where she got that.
Here you go. Domesticating animals does have some benefits in foods, at least.

"Finally! Someone!
I owe you one."
She takes it, and eats it.

Now, this promise of hers doesn't seem like much. I mean, a powerless (And obviously poor) little girl saying that she owes someone else a favor?

Heh. :smalltongue:

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:44 AM
Solomon says nothing.
Just sips his drink.

Mee
2009-07-29, 12:49 AM
The little girl may notice what appears to be a secretary-like woman... with small hooves. And a stinger-tipped tail. And a secondary pair of arms.
She's an execuloth, whee!

"Never did like demons."
She mutters, quietly enough that it just comes out as mumbling.
She's not risking anyone overhearing.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:49 AM
Liache, the secretary daemon, regards the wee girl with a sort of businesslike curiosity.

Mee
2009-07-29, 12:52 AM
Liache, the secretary daemon, regards the wee girl with a sort of businesslike curiosity.

"Yes?"
She asks, her mouth full of cheese, so it actually comes out as,
"Mmglph?"

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 12:54 AM
What did you just say, little girl?
Riki suddenly looks a lot more threatening, especially for her small size.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:55 AM
Ahem---Do excuse me. My attention was somewhat drawn by your need for---she glances at le fromage---dairy products.
She then looks with polite surprise at Riki.

Mee
2009-07-29, 12:57 AM
What did you just say, little girl?
Riki suddenly looks a lot more threatening, especially for her small size.

"Um . . . no reason?"
But, due to the cheese, comes out at:
"Lllllg . . . numph hnglson?"
She looks down, and shuffles uneasily.

Ahem---Do excuse me. My attention was somewhat drawn by your need for---she glances at le fromage---dairy products.
She then looks with polite surprise at Riki.

"It's fine."
But the cheese strikes again.
"Ugh flgl."

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:00 AM
Even if people are evil, you shouldn't say things like that. Now finish that cheese before talking.
And she's calmer. Riki looks up at Liache. Yes?

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:02 AM
She blinks twice.
Ah. I see. She's so businesslike and secretarial that you can almost feel your collar straightening itself out, your shirt re-tucking itself, so to speak.
She turns to Riki.
I'm sorry, I was just a bit taken aback.
She sips her martini.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:03 AM
The sorceror is at the bar again.
A refill, mortal!
One silver please.
What do you mean, "One Silver"?
Yes, drinks cost money.
Refills are free, mortal!
No they aren't. We're not subway.
Well that's because subway's better than you!
Look, I don't make the rules, I just serve the drinks. So, no money, no drink.
Fine.
He pays and goes back to sit down.

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:03 AM
I see no way for the little girl to reply to Beans' post, so I'll just do this:

Even if people are evil, you shouldn't say things like that. Now finish that cheese before talking.
And she's calmer. Riki looks up at Liache. Yes?

"Mmmf?"
She asks, raising an eyebrow. As all that came out when she said that was a nonsensical mumbling.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:06 AM
Taken aback by what? She is genuinely confused.
Then Riki returns to talking to the girl, as calm as normal, defused by the little kid-ness of them.
Well, I'm pretty sure I heard you say something about demons. I have very good hearing, you know. And you are right there. Given how people tend to feel about anything demonic, it was a pretty easy guess.

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:08 AM
Then Riki returns to talking to the girl, as calm as normal, defused by the little kid-ness of them.
Well, I'm pretty sure I heard you say something about demons. I have very good hearing, you know. And you are right there. Given how people tend to feel about anything demonic, it was a pretty easy guess.

"Hm-mm."
She Mmms, in a negative way, then swallows.
"Never I did.
Nope.

Thanks for the food, and I do still owe you one."
She turns, and starts to walk away.
She is stoppable, though.

((IM?))

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:09 AM
She coughs dryly.
Er---never mind. In response to Riki's question.
More notes are taken.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:10 AM
The sorceror gets up and smiles at Riki.
What is your name?

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:14 AM
Are you trying to make some point about your hooves and tail? Because that could be anything.
She reaches out to stop the girl. Come on, take a seat. You don't have to leave as soon as you finish with the cheese.
And I'm Riki Li'Anodel. And you, mage?

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:16 AM
She reaches out to stop the girl. Come on, take a seat. You don't have to leave as soon as you finish with the cheese.

She's stopped easily, not being all that big.
"Okay."
She sits, and keeps eating.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:17 AM
Cool lighting affects.
Smoke forms at the sorceror's feet!
I am Solomon Neragule!
Lightning cracks!
Master of the dark arts!

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:19 AM
Are you trying to make some point about your hooves and tail? Because that could be anything.
No.
The reason I was taken aback was your somewhat startling manner of asking the girl what she had just said through her mouthful of cheese. She shifts in mild uncomfortable-ness, but seems put somewhat at ease by her master's theatrics---it's what she's used to.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:24 AM
Sorry. I'm a bit touchy about demons. And vampires and elves. Riki smiles apologetically at Liache.
She ignores the lightning and talks to the girl. So how about you? What's your name, why did you come here?

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:26 AM
She ignores the lightning and talks to the girl. So how about you? What's your name, why did you come here?

"I don't have a name, and I'm here because there is food here."
She says, eating the rest of the cheese.

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:27 AM
Sorry. I'm a bit touchy about demons. And vampires and elves. Riki smiles apologetically at Liache.
Well, things do tend to get a bit stirred up around us daemons, even execuloths like myself. She adjusts her glasses.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:28 AM
And my Magick! causes some problems too.
But Magick! is worth it.
Yes.
Eeheehee!
Ha ha!

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:30 AM
Oh. So you're a daemon. You people have caused so much trouble for us, but if you think about it, you might have ended up helping good more than evil. Anyways, it's not you personally. Care to introduce yourself?
The response surprises Riki.
No name? How sad. Would you like one? And I guess it might not be too tough to keep you around. She produces another piece of cheese from her bag.

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:32 AM
The response surprises Riki.
No name? How sad. Would you like one? And I guess it might not be too tough to keep you around. She produces another piece of cheese from her bag.
"Sure.

More food!" :smallbiggrin:
She grins madly, and takes the cheese.

"Wait . . . you're keeping me around?" :smallconfused:

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:34 AM
Wuld you like a drink Miss Riki?

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:34 AM
She allows herself a tiny sigh and a swish of her tail.
Yes, Master, the Magick does tend to make up for that sort of thing.

Subjective note: Master's behavior is somewhat worrying at times.
She looks at Riki.
Liache is my name, and as you can likely tell, I am the minion and executive assistant of Master Solomon.
Then again, not much else can be expected of an execuloth. A hint of a smile flickers across her face.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:39 AM
Nice to meet you Liache, and yes I would like a drink, Solomon, thank you. But no plant products in it.
Riki thinks for a second. Sure. You're fun, and pretty nice, and this place is dangerous. Anaques? Vadnara? Rechel?

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:40 AM
Riki thinks for a second. Sure. You're fun, and pretty nice, and this place is dangerous. Anaques? Vadnara? Rechel?

She smiles even wider.
". . . . Rechel sounds good.

Though it sounds kinda like retching.
So maybe Rachel instead.

But it is dangerous."

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:41 AM
Excellent!
And now, instead of heading back to the bar, he summons a drink. made without plants.
Thank to the Magick! we can have the drink twice as fast! And not deal with Fu Man Chu at the bar!
Aha ha ha!

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:45 AM
She finishes her martini and puts the glass on a table.
Another moderate inconvenience laid low by Magick. She says it with perfect seriousness, even seeming to check this instance off on her clipboard of doom.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:46 AM
Rachel it is. You have a specific last name you want, or the name of a parent or the place you were from? Riki smiles widely at her.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:48 AM
Here you are Riki!
He giggles in glee, offering Riki the drink.

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:49 AM
Rachel it is. You have a specific last name you want, or the name of a parent or the place you were from? Riki smiles widely at her.

"Yay!

Um . . . no. Not really."
She shrugs.
"That's two I owe you.

Mom?"

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:51 AM
A brief apologetic expression (apologizing, perhaps, for Solomon's excitable nature) finds itself on Liache's face, then swiftly goes elsewhere.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:51 AM
Thanks Solomon.
Riki takes the drink and cautiously sips at it.
It's no problem. You should drink some water or such though.
Who? Wait, me?

Mee
2009-07-29, 01:52 AM
It's no problem. You should drink some water or such though.
Who? Wait, me?

"Yeah, I guess.

Yes, you.
You just offered to either adopt me, or at least keeping an eye on me."
She gets up, climbs onto the bar, and gets some water from Naim.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:53 AM
It tastes sweet.
Like ice tea.
He watches Riki drinking.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 01:57 AM
That's kind of creepy, but she doesn't notice.
I think Vadanra would be better at this, but okay. You get the clan name then. Rachel . . Ki'Anodel.

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:58 AM
Adoption is present in Town.

Master may enjoy his prowess with Magick somewhat more than is necessary. Note-taking happens again.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:58 AM
I have done calculations!

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:00 AM
... Shall I write them down? One slender eyebrow arches quizzically.

Mee
2009-07-29, 02:00 AM
That's kind of creepy, but she doesn't notice.
I think Vadanra would be better at this, but okay. You get the clan name then. Rachel . . Ki'Anodel.
"The Vadanra you suggested, or someone else?

Okay. Cool."
She shrugs, sipping at her water.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 02:03 AM
I didn't suggest that. A close one, it's someone else.
So I should probably know more about family, right? How did you end up here?
EDIT: And deadtime.

Mee
2009-07-29, 02:05 AM
I didn't suggest that. A close one, it's someone else.
So I should probably know more about family, right? How did you end up here?

"Oh, okay."
She shrugs, not really remembering the exact spelling anyway.
"I guess.
And I ended up here from the street. I was born . . . a while ago, I don't remember how long, and spent a while living off of the kindness of others."
She shrugs.

Then her player has to deadtime.

Goodnight. Be back in a few days. Seriously this time.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:12 AM
Solomon begins to list off random numbers, magical modifiers, and places.
And if done correctly!
We can nearly eliminate the effect of nuclear radiation!
But you see!
If we reverse the process!
We can use Magick! to double the power of nuclear raditation!
And make an army of super mutants to do our bidding!
Ha ha!
Ah ha ha ha!

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:13 AM
She faithfully writes them down.
Er... are you sure that's wise, sir?

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:16 AM
I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.
We'd get rid of a place no one cares abot!
Or!
Another dimension!
Yes!
Ah ha!
Ha ha!
She should know he makes doomsday schemes all the time but never truly follows through.

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:19 AM
Very good, sir. She nods, writing it all down because... well... working for Solomon is better than being back at The Office, better than being hit on by every passing arcanoloth.
Which dimension would you prefer?

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:22 AM
I don't know that!
We'll figure it out later . . .

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:23 AM
I'll just leave that as a blank space, then.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:25 AM
Thank you Liache.
You're...
You're a good secretary.

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:28 AM
She coughs and adjusts her glasses. Her tail swishes a bit.
Thank you, Master.
If I may say so... ahem---you're a good employer.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:29 AM
Thank you.
Would you like me to get us a room?

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:32 AM
Yes please, Master. she nods.
I'll just double-check these calculations of yours. Which she does.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:33 AM
Two beds?
He asks with a chuckle, heading towards the bar.

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:34 AM
I should think so. She says a bit dryly, the threat of a smile tugging at her mouth.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:37 AM
He smiles and begins to talk to the bartender.
Mortal!
What can i do for ya?
A room!
With two bed!
Of course sir.
Will you pay now, or when you leave.
Mhmm!
When I leeeave.:smallamused:
And he gets the key!
To our room!

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:38 AM
She nods dutifully and will follow where he leads.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 02:41 AM
He leads tgo their room, and deadtimes.
Seeya!

Beans
2009-07-29, 02:41 AM
G'night... er... morning.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 10:49 AM
Richard undeadtimes.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:25 PM
Solomon walks downstairs.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:26 PM
Liache descends behind him, her hooves clicking on the stairs.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:29 PM
What are we to do today Liache?

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:32 PM
I believe your plans were, ahem, to augment the capacity of your Magick, Master.
Though exactly how may be more your field of expertise than mine.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 12:34 PM
Chas jumps in through a window.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:34 PM
Yes!
Of course.
Now how to do that...
We need to find a mage's guild, or a library, or somewhere powerful beings would be.

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:37 PM
Indeed.
Notes are taken.
She notices Chas, and notates him as well.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 12:38 PM
Abigale, gasp, a powerful being is sitting at a table. Paperworking.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:38 PM
I suggest we eat.
Do you eat in this dimension?

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:46 PM
From time to time... She blinks.
I believe we may find a readily-available being of power... She locates the source of power her senses were hinting at. Abigale. Right there. She indicates Mrs. Archdevil.

Abi may sense that a daemon of mid-high potency is in the vicinity.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 12:47 PM
She sighs, looking up from her paperwork at daemon-y people.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:48 PM
Solomon waves at her.
Hi!

Beans
2009-07-29, 12:51 PM
Liache, the daemon Abi probably sensed, nods politely to Abi.
Good day.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 12:51 PM
Hello. Abigale says, putting the paperwork away by snapping her fingers. She smiles, putting her hands on her table/desk.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:53 PM
I'm Solomon, this is Liache, and you are?

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 12:53 PM
Abichal'kha. But you can call me Abigale. She says, smiling.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 12:56 PM
Excellent to meet you Abigale.
Would you like a beverage?

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 12:57 PM
Chas sits down at the bar and orders some vodka...

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 12:59 PM
I'm fine. She says, summoning a glass of blood.

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:00 PM
Liache jots something down.

Potent devil (or similar being) appears to be generally amiable. Will stay cautious.
Drinks blood.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:09 PM
Yes.
Hmm.
Would you like me to summon us breakfast, Liache?

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:10 PM
If you wish, Master. Her tail swishes slightly.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 01:12 PM
...or you could order it like a normal person...
chas muttters to himself as he sips his vodka.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:12 PM
He nods, and summons one plate of eggs and bacon, and another of whateve he's learned Liache likes to eat.

Beans
2009-07-29, 01:19 PM
Liache's plate is adorned with a large-ish cucumber sandwich; she cuts this into small pieces.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 01:22 PM
Abigale stays silent, drinking her blood. Mmmm... She doesn't eat anything though.

Quinsar
2009-07-29, 01:27 PM
Solomon eats.
Then deadtimes.

Steilos
2009-07-29, 02:03 PM
Stephen opens his eyes. He's sooty and burnt and lying facefirst on the ground. He gets up, staggers a bit, clumsily brushes stuff off his shirt, and glares in a very funny way at a certain chair, before half sitting, half falling back on a chair.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 03:40 PM
Nerick shows up while I finish designing my interesting character.

He's breaking up a fight between a tuba and a keyboard. (Don't ask how.)

Beans
2009-07-29, 03:40 PM
Vocusta is here-tacular.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 03:41 PM
As a result, Neil is also here-tacular, of course.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 03:42 PM
Hey, you're conscious.
He says hoping that he's right.

Beans
2009-07-29, 03:45 PM
Vocusta blinks once at this rather odd (but true) statement aimed at Neil.
Because the undead don't sleep.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 03:47 PM
Correct. So are you, and that man over there. He says, pointing to an NPC. This game isn't very fun. He says in dry monotone.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 03:49 PM
Nerick turns back toward Vocusta

Wow, real fun at parties, isn't he.

Beans
2009-07-29, 03:52 PM
I've only been to a few parties with him.
One was fun. We both got drunk for the first time in our young lives and both decided to piss off our parents.
She shrugs.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 03:56 PM
Sounds like a blast...

Speaking of parties, I'm throwing one tomorrow. Everyone's welcome, the Fox is a public place, after all.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 03:58 PM
What's the occasion? Neil asks, scratching his goatee. Goatee, DEAR GOD HE'S A VILLAIN!

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 04:00 PM
My birthday, of course! (The funny thing is, it's not a coincidence. :smalleek:)

(Oh, and I don't put much stock into goatee alignments. Nerick had one before I forgot to have it put into his avatar. Eventually I just removed it.)

Beans
2009-07-29, 04:05 PM
Nice.
How old'll you be?

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 04:09 PM
32! ...

...I think.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 04:10 PM
Riki is here, dragging her coffin and other possessions upstairs to a room, then coming back down to get the rest of them.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 04:13 PM
Would you like some help?

Beans
2009-07-29, 04:15 PM
That makes me wonder...
Do I still technically have birthdays?
I mean, I'm not aging any more.
Or do I start over from when I died? Have deathdays?
So, am I 26 years old or... 3 years dead? She muses out loud.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 04:16 PM
3 years dead? How did you manage that?
Riki stops for a second.
Yes, thank you. This is a lot heavier than it looks. The coffin is only a few feet long.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 04:19 PM
Wait? I thought you only died recently. Was it really three years ago? I'd say three MONTHS would be an overstatement

Nerick grabs either the whole thing or half depending on what Riki is gesturing him to do.

Beans
2009-07-29, 04:23 PM
Oh, yeah.
Clone-to-original memory merges suck.
My first... me got undead'd at age 23, 3 years ago.
My current me got undeaded AGAIN about a month ago.
Gah.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 04:24 PM
Ah. Gotcha.

I'm gonna go upstairs with this thing. If someone shows up and is looking for me, just stall them.

(Short deadtime for pizza.)

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 04:25 PM
With Nerick taking 1/2 of it, she carries it the rest of the way up and sets it down.
Thanks. So when did you get back here Nerick?

Beans
2009-07-29, 04:31 PM
So now I have two conundra before me. Not conundrums. CONUNDRA.
1. Do I go by "birthdays", "deathdays", or forget the aging system entirely?
2. Which death do I recognize, if going by "deathdays"? My first or my second?
Dang, being a corpse is confusing! She's beginning to zone out.

Recaiden
2009-07-29, 04:41 PM
Riki walks back downstairs.
Celebrate deathdays, going by your second death.
She gets lost in thought for a second.
So what do I celebrate? My birthday, whenever it was? Or my death? Or when I came back to life?
((EDIT: Short deadtime for computer sharing.:smallyuk:))

Beans
2009-07-29, 04:50 PM
Hmm... deathdays.
Fun word, at the very least.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 05:46 PM
Chas... is... here.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 06:29 PM
Nerick is still upstairs.
Eh, I've been around. I just haven't had much to do recently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, downstairs:

http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0907/d29/1833/3ce5676.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/29540311)
A kid(^) walks in.

Excuse me.
He quietly asks in general.
Is there a "Nerick" here?

Beans
2009-07-29, 06:31 PM
Vocusta turns to look at the kid with her glowy, leaky eyes.
Yes there is.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 06:32 PM
somewhere around here...

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 06:33 PM
Hey, a lich.

After walking past the giant church on my way here, I figured that there wouldn't be any like you.

He says probably giving the opposite reaction to what she was expecting.

Beans
2009-07-29, 06:35 PM
Sopholich, actually, but close enough.
Gah, churches. Damn things make my tattoos sizzle.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 06:38 PM
Richard clears his throat loudly when vocusta says that.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 06:40 PM
Wow, you even know your sub-liches.

I didn't even think they made those anymore...
(FYI: I don't know anything about sopholiches, so I'll be BSing everything he says. If I say something that isn't true, or it is impossible for him to know what they are let me know and I'll fix it.)

Anyway, I'm here to provide some entertainment. I assume by the sign that this is in fact, the Dancing Fox?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-29, 06:42 PM
Meh. I haven't been here in a while.

Haunto is in the inn. Scheming something. Looking very suspicious. You can almost hear villainous laughter from his facial expression.

He doesn't seem to be doing anything, though.

Beans
2009-07-29, 06:44 PM
((Sopholiches are indeed a subset of liches; they are the mad scientist's answer to the spellcaster's lich.
They aren't that well-known, but not unheard of either. Mostly, it's because becoming one is insanely hard.))
Of course I know what I am. I am one.
And, not to brag or anything, but I am in fact the first Sopholich since the days of Victor Frankenstein himself. Oh, hell, I'm bragging.

And yeah, this is the Dancing Fox.
Entertainment, whoo.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-29, 06:46 PM
((Whoop, nevermind. I gotta deadtime. I'll play later. ))

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 06:46 PM
Ahh, Frankenstein... He's fun at parties.
(Alright, gotcha.)

Perfect. I'll set up my stuff.
He proceeds to wheel in two speakers and put them in a corner.

Beans
2009-07-29, 06:54 PM
She watches with slight interest.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 06:56 PM
I guess you could call me a musician. It's what I'll be doing for a while.

I'm quite good. I get gigs all around the multiverse.

Beans
2009-07-29, 06:59 PM
Ever played a gig where half the audience is made up of catgirls?

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 07:07 PM
Yes, but don't ask me what their other halves were.

It still makes me want to vomit...

He finishes with the speakers.

So, I'd peg you for a fan of Death Metal, no pun intended of course.

Beans
2009-07-29, 07:14 PM
Shock-rock's more my style. She shrugs. Some glam-rock, if it's dark enough.

Steilos
2009-07-29, 07:14 PM
Stephen groans.
Putting his head in his palms, he mutters something unintelligble, before taking a drink from his tankard. He is no mood to be surprised by anything.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 07:20 PM
Hmmm. Don't usually play that...

Stephan is dismissed as a mere drunk.

Beans
2009-07-29, 07:23 PM
Heh. These days, who really does anymore?

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 07:26 PM
Well, it's not like I play Victorian or anything.

Although it was pretty nice at the time...

Beans
2009-07-29, 07:36 PM
Eh. She shrugs.
These days, any music-listening I do is when all the vities---that is, living people---are asleep. So I spend a lot of time in the dark with my headphones in.
... Makes me sound like the kind of person who wears too much eyeliner and cuts herself when I put it that way.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 07:40 PM
Yeah, no offense to them, but I'm not fan of the hardcore emo's.

And don't even get me started about my father. He's this close to just killing the lot of 'em. "It'll make them happy" he says.

Well, most of the stuff I'll be playing comes from this backwater plane called "Earth". It's got some sweet sounds.

Beans
2009-07-29, 07:43 PM
Vocusta raises an imaginary glass.
A toast to lame-ass Earth, my lame-ass home-plane. Demesne of all that is assy and lame.

Prince_Selm
2009-07-29, 07:46 PM
Indeed! Except for the whole "my home plane thing". It's just yours. But in all seriousness, a great place!

He raises an actual glass shaped like a skull. And not really a glass, more like a chalace.

(Deadtime. Birthday in 3h 9m)

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 08:46 PM
Silva undeadtimes at the bar.

Beans
2009-07-29, 08:50 PM
Amyxia walks in.

Vocusta is datapad-reading.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:02 PM
Chas is here. He is wearing his aviator sunglasses.

Richard is right here right now.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 09:15 PM
Silva orders a drink and looks around.

Zaudon walks in. He takes his normal seat and looks around a little.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:16 PM
Richard is there, sitting near the corner, completely unaware of why 'Zauden' is here.

Chas is at the bar, being cool, and hitting on NPC chicks.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:18 PM
Abigale is stuck still eating breakfast with Solomon. God he's a slow eater.

Neil is here, reading a non-Vocusta's journal book.

And, just for gits and shiggles, Umbrella girl is here. 14 year old. Long black hair, dress, gloves, and umbrella.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 09:19 PM
((<_<...>_>...I did that on purpose...))

Zaydon sees Richard, gives him a little wave, and goes to sit near him. Hey. What's up?

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:20 PM
...nothing much, why?
Richard sips his Gin & tonic.

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:20 PM
Well, since I guess Abi's unavailable, Myx begins looking up at Neil.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:22 PM
Neil looks down at Amyxia.

Hey there. You're the archdevil's daughter, right?

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:24 PM
She nods.
Uh-huh.

Vocusta continues to read.
Reeeeading Raaaainbowwww!

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 09:24 PM
Well...I had heard about something you did the other night. Just wondering how that's been working out for you.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:25 PM
So... Ummm... Do you have any archdevil powers? He asks, fearing for his life inside.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:26 PM
oh... riiiiiight... That was a group of criminal "revolutionaries" from my Empire... I can bring you a list of all of the crimes that group committed...

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:28 PM
Uh... not really... I have little horns, though.
I'm only half-devil, so it might take me a while before I grow into my powers and stuff. She scratches her nose.
Who're you?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 09:29 PM
Yeah, see, I'm not so much worried about what they did, cause they didn't do it in Town. You, however, killed them all in here. And, from what I hear, it was a little more brutal than necessary.

So, I'm gonna have to ask you to come down to the station.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:30 PM
Whatever...
Richard follows Zaudon, bringing his drink with him.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:31 PM
Lord Neil Bastian II, but you can call me Neil. Neil smiles.

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:32 PM
Myx has noticed the stray glances that Vo occasionally has been sending at Neil.
Okay.
Why does Miss Vocusta keep looking at you?

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:33 PM
Oh, well it's because we're old friends, and we finally met back together after ten years. He sighs, remembering the good old times with Vocusta. He soon realizes that most of them were when they were drunk.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 09:34 PM
Zaydon leads Richard out.

Silva sips her drink.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:35 PM
Richard follows Zaudon, bringing his drink with him.
That happens

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:36 PM
Oh.
Was it weird, finding her all... undead and stuff?

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:38 PM
Yes, at first. But now I've gotten used to it.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 09:40 PM
That happens

Yeah, but I still have to post that Zaydon actually walked out. Otherwise, Richard could've walked out on his own, and Zaydon stayed here.

Chas the mage
2009-07-29, 09:41 PM
Okay... Richard still follows Zauden.

((deadtime))

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:42 PM
I don't know if she likes being undead or not.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:44 PM
From what she says it has its ups and downs. Overall, the only downside is the lack of fertility and people throwing stuff at you.

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:45 PM
She blinks in minor confusion.
What's fertility?

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:47 PM
If you're fertile than you can have a baby, if you're not than you can't.

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:49 PM
... Oh.
That's kinda sad for her. She frowns a little.

Shades of Gray
2009-07-29, 09:52 PM
It's alright, if we get together we're planning on adopting. He smiles.

Beans
2009-07-29, 09:55 PM
That makes sense.
My mommy adopted a girl named Seiner, so she's my big sister, and she adopted a little boy named Jimmy.
Adoption happens a lot here.
Didja hear that KAPLUNK?
That was a hint dropping like a cinderblock into a kiddie pool.

Je dit Viola
2009-07-29, 10:34 PM
Will walks into the DFI finally. However, on the minus side, he's now wearing armor. Heavy armor. Like really really heavy armor, and it's all black.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 10:42 PM
Silva looks at him for a moment, then goes back to her drink.

Opie is chasing his tail on the bar.

Je dit Viola
2009-07-29, 10:45 PM
Will sits down onto a chair...and breaks it. So he looks around and says Quality's going down these days. He orders a drink...then walks over to Silva. He's standing to not break another chair.

Hey, what's been going on in this town? he asks.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-07-29, 10:49 PM
Silva shrugs a little. I have no idea. I've been outta town for a while.

((She was in a plot.))