PDA

View Full Version : My verson of a true goblin

TelteWaywalker
2009-07-29, 03:39 AM
First off I would like to point out that this is a work in progress, so helpful criticism is welcome.

Warpcrazed Goblin
Small Monstrous Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Hit Dice: 4d10+27 (49 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squires), Climb 20 ft.
Armor Class: 21 (+1 size, +1 Dex, +9 natural)
Base Attack: +4 /+6
Attack: Claw +11 melee (1d6+6)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +11 (1d6+6)
Space/Reach: 5ft./5ft.
Special Attacks: Pounce, Rake
Special Qualities: Blind Sight 60ft., Darkvision 60ft., Light Blindness, Low-light vision, Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +5
Abilities: Str 23, Dex 13, Con 22, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 4
Skills: Climb +15, Hide +12*, Listen +4, Move Silently +12, Spot +4, Survival +6
Feats: Stealthy, Alertness*, Great Fortitude*, Toughness*, Track*
Environment: Temperate plains and underground
Organization: Solitary, Pair, Gang (3-5), or Tribe (61+)
Challenge Rating: 5
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Advancement: By Character Class
Level Adjustment: +4
*Bonus Feats

The warpcrazed, or the Crazed, as most commoner call them are goblins that have been reduced to nothing more then monsters in the truest form. They appear no different from other goblins other then that they seem more violent and savage. They tend to live near small villages in abandoned mines. When night falls they ravage any villager that is outside after nightfall, and terrify children as they are in their homes.

Combat
Warpcrazed tend to pounce from the shadows, clawing at the face of their victims.
Pounce: A Warpcrazed can leap upon a foe during the first round of combat; it can make a full attack even though it has already moved.
Rake: A Warpcrazed that gets a hold during a grapple can make two rake attacks at its full melee attack bonus with its hind legs. Each successful attack does 1d6+3 points of damage. If it pounces on an opponent it can also rake.
Blindsight (Ex): A Warpcrazed can discern objects and creatures within 60 feet regardless of concealment. It usually does not need to make Spot or Listen checks to notice creatures within this range. A silence spell negates this ability and forces them to rely on their other senses.
Light Blindness (Ex): When abruptly exposed to bright light (such as a lightning bolt in a dark room), they are blinded for 1 round. When operating in an area of continual bright light, (such as daylight or a daylight spell), they take a -1 circumstance penalty on all attack rolls, saves and checks.

The Mentalist
2009-07-29, 04:52 AM
I like these a lot.Are they a genetic mutation on regular goblins or is this an entirely different race?

TelteWaywalker
2009-07-29, 02:53 PM
I like these a lot.Are they a genetic mutation on regular goblins or is this an entirely different race?

I was figuring a genetic mutation caused by a deranged wizard thousands of years ago.