PDA

View Full Version : Class idea

Origomar
2009-07-30, 10:39 PM
Im just wondering if this exists or not before i spend to much time on it. The idea is that you can control the 4 main elements and if you specialize into specific ones you gain attributes similar to those of your element(aka earth is slow very durable, fire is strong and explosive raw power.)

I just dont want to make something and figure out there is already something very similar to it already in existence(i don't mean other homebrewed things i mean official)

Debihuman
2009-07-30, 11:09 PM
Have you looked at the Elemental Savant Prestige Class? It is in Complete Arcane.

Debby

Origomar
2009-07-31, 12:18 AM
Have you looked at the Elemental Savant Prestige Class? It is in Complete Arcane.

Debby

Hmm interesting, its similar but mine will probably be more of a generalist than a specializer. thanks for telling me about that though that helps me steer away from similar things(i hate making things i think are new and arent x.x)

Renrik
2009-07-31, 01:36 AM
Im just wondering if this exists or not before i spend to much time on it. The idea is that you can control the 4 main elements and if you specialize into specific ones you gain attributes similar to those of your element(aka earth is slow very durable, fire is strong and explosive raw power.)

I just dont want to make something and figure out there is already something very similar to it already in existence(i don't mean other homebrewed things i mean official)

Shugenja. Check in Complete Divine, maybe Oriental Adventures.

Teron
2009-07-31, 01:51 AM
Shugenja. Check in Complete Divine, maybe Oriental Adventures.
Both, but OA is 3.0.

Gorgondantess
2009-07-31, 02:07 AM
Well, there's also wu jen, but shujenja is a closer match.