PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Source on Lady's College?

Doc Roc
2009-07-31, 01:20 AM
I heard mention of a joinable organization or something similar called the Lady's College in 3.5. Apparently it has a curious effect regarding casting, but my trawlings have turned up nothing. Can I get a source on it and anything related to it?

jseah
2009-07-31, 01:31 AM
If you're referring to http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=695040&page=2
in particular, post #59,

I've no idea what Auxitius is talking about. But he mentions Faerun which might help any prospective searchers.

Alleine
2009-07-31, 01:51 AM
3.0 Silver Marches sourcebook. Page 62 specifically. There it mentions the college, and even the benefits. However, nowhere can I find anything that vaguely resembles the ability to craft without using XP. You can craft without the necessary feats, so maybe its a strange and unlikely interpretation of that?

Gralamin
2009-07-31, 02:03 AM
Why would you ever want to Craft without XP :smallconfused:. The built in catchup mechanic, as well as different ways to have the party share the XP cost, means that you will either be a level behind (meaning you get more XP for catching up, and you have more loot, overall your better), or your entire party will be a level behind (meaning you decimate the encounters with your increased loot).

Doc Roc
2009-07-31, 02:18 AM
Hehehe, I've read experience is a river, but it's of interest to me for a couple of obscure corner cases.

Hello Jseah! It is a pleasant surprise to see you over here.
Many happy travels,
Doc Roc