PDA

View Full Version : A somewhat useless thread relating to V and Haley

BatRobin
2009-07-31, 09:35 AM
Ok, I just picked up on this and may be a little late, so forgive me if I am.

We've seen how V and Haley have had a pretty close relationship throughout the strip and all.

Recently (-ish), V grew a lot of hair and Haley lost quite a bit. Haley used to have a ponytail and now sports short-hair. V used to have short-hair and now has a ponytail.

Was this switching of hairs intentional? Did Rich know exactly that he switched them?

I know this sounds dumb, and I don't think this should turn into a huge speculation thing like V's Gender or Belkar's Alignment or Crystal's Dagger/Knife/Sword. I'm just saying. It's merely a question.

Thanks for reading!

Optimystik
2009-07-31, 09:42 AM
Also, Haley was emo when she had her ponytail and V was snarky with short hair. Now Haley is snarky and V is emo. You may be on to something...!

Totally Guy
2009-07-31, 09:45 AM
Also for most of the strip Haley was single whilst V was in a long term, long distance relationship.

Now Haley has Elan and V doesn't know for sure what the status is.

Shinizak
2009-07-31, 10:27 AM
V is actually a zombie werewolf from the future while Haley is actually Jesus-Hitler in disguise.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

BatRobin
2009-07-31, 10:45 AM
Now we just need V to multiclass to archer to get full Elvish effects, and Haley can multi to sorceress and kick Sabine and Tsukiko's butts!

Zanaril
2009-07-31, 10:59 AM
Relating to V and Haley, I do wonder whether Haley will try to find out more about what happened while they were split up. The need to prove magic powerful enough aside, V did work hirself into a state trying to contact her; they've got some catching up to do.

Souhiro
2009-07-31, 03:58 PM
Damn... you need Elan to respond this topic

Righ Here (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0647.html)

A bard is sharper than you!

BatRobin
2009-07-31, 04:15 PM
Because everyone remembers something Elan said 30 strips ago on the spot.

But this isn't a strip about Haley's hair (ok, partly), it's a strip about how I've noticed that V and Haley have practically switched spots in the party.

On another note, Haley seems to be talking alot more, and V seems to be a lot quieter since the whole soul splice thing went down. Haley's also getting more 'good' (ok, not much more, but still...) while V is getting quite a bit evil-er (although with hir recent words and throughts and expressions (Emo V anyone? lol), I wouldn't be suprised if V was True Neutral instead of the Chaotic Evil V we had before (ok, that's only what I think, don't kill me for thoughts on alignments...))

That was long.