PDA

View Full Version : Next Book

Cymro
2009-07-31, 10:19 PM
I'm sorry if this is already common knowledge, I haven't really spent any time here before, but is there any information about the next book?

FujinAkari
2009-07-31, 10:22 PM
Nope, except that the last strips are being published right now. Judging on the past, it won't be printed for about six months.

Cymro
2009-07-31, 10:25 PM
Thanks, I guessed that these current strips would be the end, but had no idea what the turnaround would be like after that.

David Argall
2009-07-31, 10:50 PM
My bet is we have 1 or so pages of upcoming events for the current volume, and the book itself will appear next Spring.

Ghastly Epigram
2009-07-31, 11:45 PM
Well, there was about three months between the last strip of Dungeon Crawlin' Fools and the book coming out, four months between the last strip of No Cure and the book coming out, and twelve months between the last strip of War & XPs and the book coming out.

So who knows. :smalltongue: Could well take as long War & XPs though, so better not hold your breath.

Morgan Wick
2009-08-05, 07:43 PM
Well, there was about three months between the last strip of Dungeon Crawlin' Fools and the book coming out, four months between the last strip of No Cure and the book coming out, and twelve months between the last strip of War & XPs and the book coming out.

So who knows. :smalltongue: Could well take as long War & XPs though, so better not hold your breath.

Or longer. Although Rich took a break after finishing War and XPs. Still, past experience suggests we'll get another prequel before the next book.

Crazeemeel
2009-08-05, 11:59 PM
I hope he does another prequel book. Something on the Order of the Scribble would be really cool.

Jagos
2009-08-06, 12:50 AM
What could really be done on the Order of the Scribble that isn't done well in the flashback?

Maybe the Linear Guild, unless that may overlap with the next story arc.

Herald Alberich
2009-08-06, 01:24 AM
What could really be done on the Order of the Scribble that isn't done well in the flashback?

Well, we could find out more about Baron Pineapple. :smalltongue: