PDA

View Full Version : Aliens Controlling The Weather?!?[Evidence]

chef781
2009-08-04, 12:02 PM
Well, we've been having some bad storms. But when I pulled up the weather, was I in for a big suprise.

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss152/chef781/CreepyWeather.jpg

An alien Logo?

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss152/chef781/creepyweather3-1.png
Centered on, you guessed it, my house.:eek:(Technically 1.3 miles southwest, but still)
And, by extent,

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss152/chef781/CreepyWeather3.png

What do you think?

This is not a joke, and really creepy.

Any ideas?
(NOTE: Yes, this is a thread for bantering on about aliens.)

Hadrian_Emrys
2009-08-04, 12:18 PM
Just remember to try and relax when the probing starts. :smallamused:

GrandMasterMe
2009-08-04, 12:20 PM
I hear if you are a good sport about it, the probing that is, they will transport you to any place in time :smalleek:

AgentCarmichael
2009-08-04, 12:21 PM
The probing isn't mandatory. If they try to probe you, just mention Section 12 Subsection 1456.34. They'll stop probing you, and just go steal cows and make crop circles.

Catch
2009-08-04, 12:21 PM
Wait. It may be a more local source....

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4117/creepyweather31.png (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/creepyweather31.png/)

Hippies? Or Mercedes-Benz?

SurlySeraph
2009-08-04, 12:27 PM
A peace sign? It's definitely hippies. Everyone knows they have all the druids these days.

GrandMasterMe
2009-08-04, 12:30 PM
Damn hippies ruining my alien fun :smallannoyed:

Joran
2009-08-04, 12:31 PM
A peace sign? It's definitely hippies. Everyone knows they have all the druids these days.

It looks like the lambda sign from Half-Life. We did spot Gordon Freeman at the LHC.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/09/terrible-news-gordon-freeman-spotted-near-large-hadron-collider/

golentan
2009-08-04, 12:41 PM
No, it is not aliens. We have better things to do.

Lerky
2009-08-04, 12:45 PM
well last time alien invaded they just got the smartest of us and forced us to mate again and again...*gets breath spray*

Gorgondantess
2009-08-04, 12:48 PM
I hear if you are a good sport about it, the probing that is, they will transport you to any place in time :smalleek:

Looks like somebody's been listening to Wierd Al lately.:smalltongue:

And actually, the anal probes are so 5 glarpafrieds ago. Now it's all about the interurethral mind control devices.

TRM
2009-08-04, 12:48 PM
It is definitely Mercedes-Benz (http://images.zigwheels.com/uploads/newcar/MercedesBenz_Logo.jpg), which raises the question: what the hell are they up to? And, are they aliens? Perhaps they are controlling the weather to hamper their Detroit competition but, being aliens are more used to aiming on the cosmic scale, rather than in the more typical earthly dimensions.

chiasaur11
2009-08-04, 12:51 PM
No, it is not aliens. We have better things to do.

Like get shot repeatedly by high powered laser weapons?

DraPrime
2009-08-04, 12:52 PM

And actually, the anal probes are so 5 glarpafrieds ago. Now it's all about the interurethral mind control devices.

*rushes to buy genital-armor*

GrandMasterMe
2009-08-04, 12:57 PM

I..... haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about :smallwink: mind control on us lesser beings was outlawed right after the whole Tom Cruise fiasco..

Lord Loss
2009-08-04, 01:25 PM
IT'S CRYPTO! Trying to make us worship Arkvoodle! (C'mon, tell me you've played Destroy All Humans). Seriously, though bad weather is just bad weather.

golentan
2009-08-04, 02:21 PM
Like get shot repeatedly by high powered laser weapons?

No, like sit in my secure facility browsing the internet and assessing humanity.

The internet does not do you credit. There is very little of redeeming value on it. Still, I have located one source of intelligent, worthwhile life. I believe it's callled... 4chan.

Gorgondantess
2009-08-04, 02:26 PM
I..... haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about :smallwink: mind control on us lesser beings was outlawed right after the whole Tom Cruise fiasco..

Well, yeah, we all know that, but any aliens that come to this backwater system are space pirates; after the intergalactic council outlawed travel beyond regulated parameters, only space pirates would dare come here, and naturally space pirates are fully willing to use mind control.

chiasaur11
2009-08-04, 02:40 PM
No, like sit in my secure facility browsing the internet and assessing humanity.

The internet does not do you credit. There is very little of redeeming value on it. Still, I have located one source of intelligent, worthwhile life. I believe it's callled... 4chan.

Merciful heavens!

I knew Lewis hypothesized purely diabolical extraterrestrial life in the "Seeing Eye" piece, but I never thought their depravity would reach these depths.

I'm calling a local government official. We are definitely upping X-Com funding this year.

Miss Nobody
2009-08-04, 02:50 PM
Wait. It may be a more local source....

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4117/creepyweather31.png (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/creepyweather31.png/)

Hippies? Or Mercedes-Benz?

*gasp* The Hippies! They must be secretly working as spies for the aliens! :smalltongue:

GrandMasterMe
2009-08-04, 03:05 PM
Well, yeah, we all know that, but any aliens that come to this backwater system are space pirates; after the intergalactic council outlawed travel beyond regulated parameters, only space pirates would dare come here, and naturally space pirates are fully willing to use mind control.

Makes sense. Would explain my P.E. teacher, clearly an evil demonic old man isn't evil at all. Instead he is simply being controlled by the alien pirates who are compensating for their lack of mhetuches by torturing helpless humans. WHY SPACE ALIEN PIRATES MUST YOU USE OUR FAVORITE APPENDAGE TO CONTROL US?!?!?! WE GET THAT ENOUGH FROM OUR WOMEN!!!

Froogleyboy
2009-08-04, 03:22 PM
Damn hippies ruining my alien fun :smallannoyed:

:smallmad: I'm a hippie thank you very much

chiasaur11
2009-08-04, 03:42 PM

Alright then.

TELL US WHAT YOUR FIENDISH ALLIES ARE PLANNING!

I can translate if your mind is too "up" on "hep cat" "Happy pills" to "dig" my "squareville lingo" "compadre".

"Dig"?

GrandMasterMe
2009-08-04, 07:56 PM

Geroffamy weather lawn! *shakes walker*

Mando Knight
2009-08-04, 08:22 PM
*gasp* The Hippies! They must be secretly working as spies for the aliens! :smalltongue:

It's Mercedes-Benz. Check their logo:
http://images.zigwheels.com/uploads/newcar/MercedesBenz_Logo.jpg

Froogleyboy
2009-08-04, 08:29 PM
Alright then.

TELL US WHAT YOUR FIENDISH ALLIES ARE PLANNING!

I can translate if your mind is too "up" on "hep cat" "Happy pills" to "dig" my "squareville lingo" "compadre".

"Dig"?

Fine, I shall tell you. We are trying to make the weather comfortable to be naked (why do you think I started a Nudity in the Playground thread)

Lerky
2009-08-04, 08:36 PM
Seriously, guys, aliens don't exist. We're all getting a little worked up, lets just take a deep breath...and prepare for the upcoming zombie invasion:smalltongue:
NOTE: Lerky does in fact beleive in aliens and that they have visted Earth...he is okay with being called crazy.

Gorgondantess
2009-08-04, 08:38 PM
Fine, I shall tell you. We are trying to make the weather comfortable to be naked (why do you think I started a Nudity in the Playground thread)

*GASP*! I f**kin' KNEW IT! Excuse me, sir, but I enjoy a slight brisk chill! I also enjoy not seeing naked people, unless they happen to be particularly attractive.

Froogleyboy
2009-08-04, 08:39 PM
*GASP*! I f**kin' KNEW IT! Excuse me, sir, but I enjoy a slight brisk chill! I also enjoy not seeing naked people, unless they happen to be particularly attractive.

0-e you.hate.naked people? HOW DARE YOU

Nerocite
2009-08-04, 08:43 PM
Protect ze women and ze cows! Fire up ze Ack-Ack Guns! MOTHERLAND!

Gorgondantess
2009-08-04, 08:53 PM
0-e you.hate.naked people? HOW DARE YOU

I don't hate naked people. I don't even dislike them. I just don't like seeing them walking down the street, unless they're particularly attractive, in which case it's all very aesthetic and cool.:smallwink:

Nevitan
2009-08-04, 09:05 PM
Holy crap! My town is on that map! This surprises me, as it's a really small town.
Oh, uh... we were talking about aliens or something? :smalltongue:

TheThan
2009-08-04, 10:07 PM
are you sure you remembered to turn off your weather control machine? Those things really put a strain on your electric bill.

Worira
2009-08-04, 10:33 PM
You must have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIFMkmhDY0) playing while reading this thread.

mangosta71
2009-08-05, 09:39 AM
So, the reason a thunderstorm kicks up as soon as I get into my car and stops when I get out is alien intervention? Those bastards are making my drive to work hell. I will have vengeance. We'll see how they like getting probed.

Comet
2009-08-05, 09:44 AM
First killer robots, now this?
2012 may very well be the last year for us all :smallwink:

mangosta71
2009-08-05, 09:55 AM

One can hope.

Hyozo
2009-08-05, 11:03 AM

No, just most of us, the good news is that the survivors will be sure to be those most fit to fight the aliens and robots.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-08-05, 11:18 AM
Well then, I'm doomed.

I'd like to point out that if I weren't too lazy, I could find proof of the same happening here. We had two tornadoes so far this summer, we normally don't get even one.

bibliophile
2009-08-05, 12:04 PM

I knew it! It explains so much!

mangosta71
2009-08-05, 02:25 PM
Well then, I'm doomed.

I'd like to point out that if I weren't too lazy, I could find proof of the same happening here. We had two tornadoes so far this summer, we normally don't get even one.

Yeah, summer here (AR) usually brings near-drought conditions, except when hurricanes are raging along the coast. It's been disturbingly cool and rainy, and I haven't even heard of any tropical storms this year.

chef781
2009-08-05, 02:41 PM

AH! BUT, in the 'InterStellar treaty', part 2837b, it clearly states that,

GfjvnvhfoÜ♪ >ÑπIΣ╘!8-t`IτZ!+ù♪ ┐╞yPa♥.?tkÖ╗▐▌╘

Which means (best rough translation found)

At any time, if other sepcies comes within a half parasec to (planet 23034-3) or, Earth, then the earthen military has rights to defend it Land by order of Homeland Security. Any who violate this treaty may be punishable by, and only by, earth.

So, no space pirates, or we'd probably know about it.

Gamerlord
2009-08-05, 02:45 PM
OK, where is the MIB when you need them!! :smallmad:

Hyozo
2009-08-05, 02:52 PM
Everywhere you're not looking for them of course, and they stopped actually wearing black back in the mid-ninties.

chiasaur11
2009-08-05, 02:54 PM
OK, where is the MIB when you need them!! :smallmad:

Hunting down innocent civilians.

You see, the MIB are pawns of UNATCO, which in turn is a pawn of MJ-12, who use the alien technology to attempt to prevent the Illuminati from retaking the world.

Now, X-Com cares about the common man, with teams dispatched to protect and serve.

Gorgondantess
2009-08-05, 02:56 PM
AH! BUT, in the 'InterStellar treaty', part 2837b, it clearly states that,

Which means (best rough translation found)

So, no space pirates, or we'd probably know about it.

Well, duh the government knows about it, but they don't do anything. You see, it's all a part of an intergalactic prank; the council knows we can't do much about the highly advanced space pirates, so they made them only punishable by us. So, it's a popular place to go to have some mischief. I mean, half the aliens who come here are friggin' teenagers just wanting to play with some stupid monkeys and give them interurethral mind control devices.

Evil DM Mark3
2009-08-05, 03:16 PM
Calm down, this is just the next inevitable phase of freakers. They got tired of the dayglow tshirts and beale-boppers and are now causing freaky weather patterns and listening to the chaos. I bet that its Rrrgulfraaks, why won't their mothers get off their arses and eat them allready? I think I saw a Judoon Extraction Class Dreadnaught in the Van Allen belt last night in any case, so I don't think we need to worry too much.

On the subject of interplanetary law, be aware that all of the stated sections and regulations apply only to signitaries of //#!Apple/99pz, this includes most of the JR19 but not the so called "Young Blood".

chef781
2009-08-05, 09:26 PM
Well, duh the government knows about it, but they don't do anything. You see, it's all a part of an intergalactic prank; the council knows we can't do much about the highly advanced space pirates, so they made them only punishable by us. So, it's a popular place to go to have some mischief. I mean, half the aliens who come here are friggin' teenagers just wanting to play with some stupid monkeys and give them interurethral mind control devices.

:sigh:*Sigh*

You really haven't read the interstellar treaty, have you?

in section 2837c, it clearly states:

If earth can not defend itself as mentioned in section 2837b, then they may call upon any neighboring planet, system, or other inhabited location to aid in their struggles. if turned down, rejected, or otherwise not able to be helped, the by order of that world's council, they may call upon the Trechil Act

*GASP FOR AIR*

Trechil Act: Anytime a weakly, or otherwise undeveloped planet calls for help via this act, any planet with close enough vicinity (be it troops or the planet itself) to aid in the planets struggles, will hereby be forced to aid said planet, world, or other abode here reasoned by the InterGalactic Council.

*ANOTHER GASP FOR AIR*

Henceforth, aliens could not antagonize earth to the extent that earth feels threatened --Earth:"Bad touch!"-- or we'd simply call the badass armies of other planets to fight them off.

littlequietguy
2009-08-05, 10:04 PM
If aliens wanted to show their logo why would they do it in such a cryptic matter? (Maybe they have more advanced methods of communication *grin*!)

Ravens_cry
2009-08-05, 11:21 PM
If aliens wanted to show their logo why would they do it in such a cryptic matter? (Maybe they have more advanced methods of communication *grin*!)
Because most aliens are drunken fratboys who stole their dads sports saucer.

Duh.

What, you thought all that probing and cattle mutilation was for science or something?

Gorgondantess
2009-08-06, 01:08 AM
:sigh:*Sigh*

You really haven't read the interstellar treaty, have you?

in section 2837c, it clearly states:

*GASP FOR AIR*

*ANOTHER GASP FOR AIR*

Henceforth, aliens could not antagonize earth to the extent that earth feels threatened --Earth:"Bad touch!"-- or we'd simply call the badass armies of other planets to fight them off.

Well, yeah, that's another part of the joke to make things even more complex and insulting. We have no means to contact the neighboring systems to ask for help, and they don't really pay attention to what goes on here. Duh.

Calm down, this is just the next inevitable phase of freakers. They got tired of the dayglow tshirts and beale-boppers and are now causing freaky weather patterns and listening to the chaos. I bet that its Rrrgulfraaks, why won't their mothers get off their arses and eat them allready? I think I saw a Judoon Extraction Class Dreadnaught in the Van Allen belt last night in any case, so I don't think we need to worry too much.
Ah, good thing. Their glarkapfhelts will nhgatf the hoodlum's Schoidzniks quite handidly.

Jade_Tarem
2009-08-06, 01:12 AM
I'm pretty sure that's the official notice for the upcoming hyperspatial express route construction. Someone get over to Alpha Centauri and lodge a protest before the Vogons kill us all.

And make sure your towel is handy. Don't Panic.

Gorgondantess
2009-08-06, 01:14 AM
I'm pretty sure that's the official notice for the upcoming hyperspace bypass. Someone get over to Alpha Centauri and lodge a protest before the Vogons kill us all.

And make sure your towel is handy. Don't Panic.

Wow. I'm surprised nobody thought of this sooner.
Well, anyhow, I know I have my towel on me at all times.:smallcool:

Eladrinblade
2009-08-10, 04:15 PM
Hey Chef, when was this? I was in the main tri-thing, but I don't remember that storm.

chef781
2009-08-10, 05:01 PM
The exact date and timne I posted it.

Ravens_cry
2009-08-10, 05:04 PM
Wow. I'm surprised nobody thought of this sooner.
Well, anyhow, I know I have my towel on me at all times.:smallcool:
You hoopy frood you.

Anuan
2009-08-10, 07:59 PM
Hey Chef, when was this? I was in the main tri-thing, but I don't remember that storm.

This was because of the aliens :smallwink:

Lerky
2009-08-11, 03:16 AM
You must have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIFMkmhDY0) playing while reading this thread.
aw, I was hoping for the X-Files theme...that is such a bad ass theme:smallcool: