PDA

View Full Version : OOTS y. 2543 (halo and OOTS themed)

xelliea
2009-08-04, 02:09 PM
Chapter 1:

Night started to fall on the small glade the Order of the stick called home for tonight.
Yet Roy sat awake thinking, he had only been alive for a day and now he was off for another adventure, he felt bit careless. He nearly fell asleep when he sat up remembering he was on guard, only 10 more mins till it’s Belkar’s turn… oh wait better let him sleep, he thought. 3 mins later Roy heard a strange noise behind him, like someone sneaking. He looked behind him quickly, it could be a rogue or… his rogue, but he only saw a strange old man, maybe a magic user, sneaking towards him.
Roy as quick as a flash woke his team and drew his sword but, the old man just said “Do you want a powerful magical item, only 500 gold”
“What does it d…” but before Roy could say another word, V shouted “Arcane or fake magic?”
“Oh I only have arcane items and I will activate for you free of charge” replied the man, V ran as fast as she could toward the old man with 500 gold in her hands “Thank you kind sir” said the old man as he spoke a few words, unknown to the Order, and all six of the members of the order were engulfed in a bright orange light and felt themselves being hit with some strange force that made them fall down on the dirt. When they got up they saw a man standing over them in green and grey clothes, he looked at Roy and said “get up maggots, we have covenant scum to kill, wait, you look like idiots, this is not fancy dress day!"

P.S. this is just an intro, it will get better.

xelliea
2009-08-04, 02:12 PM
shouldn't this be on the Arts and Crafts section?

:smallconfused: I will post it there now.