PDA

View Full Version : Running out of Forgotten Realms Novels. . .

Tiferet
2006-08-12, 12:39 PM
My boyfriend works a 12 hour shift four days one week three the next in a clean room, so he gets several long breaks and tends to read durring them. On long weeks, he can polishes of a good three or four novels.

He's the DM of our group, and we love the Forgotten Relams, so he reads every FR novel he can get his hands on. The problem is, we're starting to have a hard time finding ones he hasn't read in stores.

Does anyone know where we kind find a list of all the FR novels? I've poked around the WotC site, and haven't been able to find one, but maybe I'm just missing it. Also, any suggestions on other good fantasy series would be helpful. He's going to run out of FR novels sooner or later. :)

Steward
2006-08-12, 03:31 PM
I found this compilation via Google. It seems pretty exhaustive, although I only gave it a quick look-through. And if I get simu-ninja'd, I'm gonna sue. (http://www.tzone.org/~pat/frbooks/)

Rubo233
2006-08-14, 03:45 PM
i would suggest the dragonlance novels, i enjoy them myself

Tiferet
2006-08-14, 08:54 PM
We've tried the Dragonlance novels and just couldn't get into them. Not quite sure why. Maybe it was the author's style. *shrugs*

hyikim
2006-08-14, 10:10 PM
i was wondering if the FR books are as good a dnd game. if they are, good bye all my free time :-/.

Tiferet
2006-08-15, 09:21 PM
i was wondering if the FR books are as good a dnd game. if they are, good bye all my free time :-/.

The Forgotten Realms novels are awsome. My boyfriend likes reading them since what happens in the novels happens in the offical timeline of the world, so it helps him keep up with events transpiring in the realms as a whole. He often includes mention of things that happen in the novles in our games.