PDA

View Full Version : DL Preludes I [Possible Spoilers]

TheSilverKnight
2006-08-14, 02:56 AM
Ok this is my first time on the boards on like a month and the new look is cool but thats not my topic so lets get on with it.

I just finised the DragonLance Prelude volume I: Darkness and Light and angry at the ending.

I like how all the DL books end leaving alot to the imagination... but because of the book "The Second Generation" I want to know more in this book.

This is of corse because of the fact that Kit and Sturm have a son (Steel) and I realy want to know when among all the other things in darkness and light did the conception happen because although their relationship got close it didn't get intimate. I mean did it happen on the red moon or mabey in the back of the cloudmaster.

It isn't possible that it happened after this book because then Sturm would know that Kit had joined the dragon army.

Also it is never explained in the chronicles what exactly happened to Sturms father. Does Sturm find out? What happened to Kit after they split it leaves too many questions. If they at least would have explained how and where Kit joined with the draon army I would be satisfied. Because "The Second Generation" was written many years later so Paul and Tonya could not have know Weis and Hickman planed a Sturm/Kit spawn.

Just my thoughts ;). Just wanted to know if anyone else had the same thoughts or has their own ideas of what happened to Sturm and Kit over the rest of the 4 years.

XzalkatriozX1885
2006-08-14, 11:33 AM
To find the answer about how Kit joined the dragon army, read the book Brothers in Arms, as that is where the stroy is. But be sure to read Soulforge first as that is the first part of that stroy.

TheSilverKnight
2006-08-14, 04:38 PM
That I will but I still want to know when and where there was time for Steel's conception.

Especially since they grew apart through the book not closer together.

JadedDM
2006-08-14, 08:40 PM
Yeah, uh...the Preludes series is generally not considered canon by most Dragonlance fans. I mean, really. They went to the moon...with a pack of gnomes. C'mon now. Seriously.